Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39585 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:55:53 PM

for now economy in my country is quite good but along with increasing number of people who are growing and not accompanied by adequate employment means of course more and more unemployment growth in my country, but I'm grateful if bitcoin has been able to create a means of work online enough good and provide an opportunity to earn a decent income from bitcoin.but for now the government in my country don't give good response to the development of bitcoin, and instead they intend to close bitcoin transaction access, it is a sad decision if this is true .

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:48 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 09:13:38 AM by Direwolve735

The economy situation in my country is really bad. We survived the revolution in 2013 and still suffer from its consequences, manifested primarily in politics and economy. We need European tranches, otherwise the national currency will fall even more. I hope that  we will recover soon and the economy will be able to develop. But at the moment in our country a huge number of problems associated with the decline of the economy - unemployment, corruption, poverty.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

The economy in Asia country depends on the community of people living in it. Because almost all of the country in Asia are democratic, if the people they are voting to rule the country is corrupt then that would lead the country into demise and the economy will surely fail. I do not know about a lot in our economy but most of our countrymen are very supportive in their own part and i guess thats one step to our growing economy.
The economy in my country is not really up to the standard I will perfect. One thing I really, really don’t like is the fact that youths will spend years in school, only to come out and find out that there is no job for them. Most of them are just ending in places where they don’t really belong. When there are situations like this, people seek to do whatever it takes for them to earn money, even if it’s getting into robbery.
Oh, your country also have same situation as my country. In my country, most of the students after graduating from university can not find the job to working as their knowledge learned in school. Because those jobs all need to pay "some money" as bribe for smooth at first. Embarrassed
Here in our country, I don't think that we are lacking of opportunities when it comes to job, because a lot of companies are posting online/advertisements that they are lacking people and they need people, but still there are lots of people that cannot find a job as easy as they want, it took time, but still for me there are lot of vacancies out there we just need to be perseverance to find.
Make your skills become better, you don't need to worry the future.
Actually those who can't have job to work and are the unemployed didn't try to change their life.
They just wait for help from others while they are lazy and useless.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

According to what I hace watched everyday in the television I think we are currently in the situation which the most offender for money laundering was also the leaders of this country. This saddened me ,cause every million that they steal were came from every hardship of our fellow people and they easily get it. Bitcoin is very helpful for us like me,cause I am capable to have small amount of money to sustain myself.

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:30 PM

The whole world is in the same situation, but I don`t think it is because of lack of resources but because of the greed of people who want to take everything for themselves.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:17:00 AM

The whole world is in the same situation, but I don`t think it is because of lack of resources but because of the greed of people who want to take everything for themselves.
Big problem comes from the people itself, greediness makes the economy worse, if people only realize that the world is enough for our needs then we shouldn't have any problem but because of this mentality desiring to own more than  we need, that's really affecting the situation.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

Our economy situation right now as far as I can see is getting better, somehow there's improvement with our new President we hope to achieved even greater height as far as economy is concern, forming new project, raising new industrial entrepreneur, houses for the poor and protection for our citizen, and more foreign investor  are now investing to our country that makes  more opportunity to offer many jobs for our fellow countrymen 

Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:40:11 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

According to what I hace watched everyday in the television I think we are currently in the situation which the most offender for money laundering was also the leaders of this country. This saddened me ,cause every million that they steal were came from every hardship of our fellow people and they easily get it. Bitcoin is very helpful for us like me,cause I am capable to have small amount of money to sustain myself.
No, it is not all. You only see in a part of the world. In the fact, many people are really money laundering every day, especially those who of underground world. Beside that, the government also did that, but in my opinion, it is not neccessary for them.
glgeux

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

Things are fine here. The salary is good and the price is a little bit high but i think i can accept that price.
RoxasXIII94

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:31:16 AM

Not really, for me its a good thing that our local currency drops value versus USD, more exchange per $, more food on the table and extra money to pay the bills.

how come? where do you live?
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

Well, a lot of people say our economy is very very bad, but everyday I see new expensive cars and even luxury cars roaming the streets.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

I can say that yes, our president is currently proposing beneficial plans for us, and as one of tge third world country we cannot afford so much program like this and our government tend to borrow money from foreign countries, some people were feel worried because our country might end up paying our lives the money borrowed, thats why Bitcoin is very helpful for us even we are not credible enough to go to work we cam still be profitable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

Our country suffers from terrorism before and I'm glad that the war between terrorist, people, and our nations army is finally over. Today I can say that my country is slowly standing up behind the previous grueling situation that once happened before. We are a strong country, and I guess, our government today is doing their very best to make our country good enough once again. Our world can't escape reality to have bad news such things, but I assure all of you it won't last forever.

kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:10:58 PM

As I watched news today,  I can say that our country is at bad state but not really bad or worst. Our country just experienced chaos awhile ago, thank God it's done now. Half of the population is against the president, Innocent people were killed, Not so good cabinet members, and many more. But despite of these things, our country stays to stand firm. People are doing their part in the nation and I think that's beautiful.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:13:36 PM

the economy is bad in all countries, even the most develop, that's what is worrying, crypto currency will overturn some things, to see if it is good or bad
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:46:43 AM

To be honest our country’s economy is not good. I am looking foward and praying that we will be more progressive with our newest President. There are still plenty of unemplyment but not like before though. There are so many of call centers or bpo in my country but not all can be accepted thats why there are still more unemployed. Most of my fellow countrymen will go outside the country to work and some migrate there. Usually they go to US, Canada, Australia and other progressive countries. I am very glad that i was able to join in bitcoin. Aside from my regular job, i have this as my part time job.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:21:33 AM

Yes because there are some poor families who dont have a stable life and there no have jobs .
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

the economy is bad in all countries, even the most develop, that's what is worrying, crypto currency will overturn some things, to see if it is good or bad
That’s why Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin because of the situation of the economy all over the world. Only rich people get rich and most of them control either the government or our enconomy and now they are threaten with bitcoin and they are trying to bring down bitcoin by creating a fud.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

if in my country the constraint is the bit of his job which makes the small people become unemployed and even there is a scavenger, this is a big problem if the government does not quickly overcome it is not impossible the number of unemployed will increase more .
ngod91

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

My country has very poor economic situation, there are many social evils occurring in the country, such as drug addiction, gambling and illegal trade, security areas in the country can not manage all The main cause is the lack of jobs for young people now, and the jobs are few and the current citizens are very much responsible for that cause the country's economy is bleak and unchanging.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: