Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39587 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:08:33 PM

Im my country the situation of economy is the same problem of unemployed people. Low rage of salaries also more currap people in my government .this is why many people are supper for not enough good benefits .i hope some other people unemployed is known this kind of opportunity using bitcoin to fulfill their needs.
Same here, government officials are corrupt keeping the money of their people in their pockets, the reason why everything is not improving. There's no improvement when it comes to transportation, education, employment, etc. I hope with the new president there is gonna be some changes.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

When it comes to economy situation in some country, people should know that it can always be worse than it is now. My country have high unemployment, coruption is also high. GDP growth is slow and such things. But we have better situation than some neighboring countries. So it is not always black as it seems.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

When it comes to economy situation in some country, people should know that it can always be worse than it is now. My country have high unemployment, coruption is also high. GDP growth is slow and such things. But we have better situation than some neighboring countries. So it is not always black as it seems.

I hate countries that have a large population of corruption but I can't do anything Wink
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our economy is not bad nor good. We have a high percentage of unemployment, poverty there also a war that just ended. But we, the citizens are still striving. Some even goes outside the country to look for a nice job. Though with the use of bitcoin one can have an additional income. It can really be a great help to everyone if they will only know. If an individual life has become better so will the economy of the country
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our economy is not bad nor good. We have a high percentage of unemployment, poverty there also a war that just ended. But we, the citizens are still striving. Some even goes outside the country to look for a nice job. Though with the use of bitcoin one can have an additional income. It can really be a great help to everyone if they will only know. If an individual life has become better so will the economy of the country

For me, our country's economy is not that bad. Yes, there are lot of problems like poverty, unemployment and many others just like any other countries struggles, too. What is important is that, the government is doing its best to provide its citizen a better place to live in and we, as ordinary people should not always depend in the help from the government but also do our part and help ourselves in order to become financially stable.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

I can say yes, my government is doing to much corruption. It make my local currency weak against dollar. Every day, when i see my local news, people in the government always fight each other.
The worst is fighting cause if every politic would be friendly and cooperativ to each other whole world would be better place.

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:50 PM

There are many financial problems for many governments. We hear about several news from everywhere. Economy in my country is also very bad. Many companies from 2010 went under in last a few years ago. But economy is still continueing by the way.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
georgiyfo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

People in our country are being deprived of hope nowadays. And the concern is not whether they get much or minor, this is a subjective issue. And hope, from my stage of check out, is an aim issue. If you do not have hope for tomorrow, if you comprehend that tomorrow it will be worse and practically nothing can be accomplished, and will do what they did not, then there is no prospect for the nation.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Well I fell sorry to say that yes in my country the economy is not so good thousands of people are jobless here and people are going abroad to earn some money and send it to their families but since bitcoin arrived to my country most of the people are joining bitcoin and some of them have already changes their life so I think in my country bitcoin is very use full.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Yes this is something bad and fell sorry to say about it because in my country economy is not so good and thousands of people are jobless and they are trying to find a job and some of them have left their country and move to abroad but in this kind of situation bitcoin provide a good source of income to the people and it change a life of people here.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

economy in bad condition in my country. unemployment rates are high. government policies are unstable. there is an economy that is driven by foreign money. every country has a political economy. local resources are important.
I do not see the economy of the country because the production is not done. this way, people will be forced to crush under the heavy taxation and keep the people who are in economical economy from producing. and everything will go bad.
I think the things that need to be done are simple. Privatization is done in the wrong system in my country. the state must feel itself in every field. he should raise his buying power.

- this is for turkey.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

Honestly, the sad truth is that most of the country has a bad economic situation. Why do I say so? Poverty it is the number one problem of every country. How will economy grow if almost 30% percent of the population are experiencing poverty. Unemployment, an another problem that affect the economy to grow. Employees/workers are the most important person in our economy because they are the one who tells if out economy grow or not then if the percent of unemployed is much more than the employed once then it is not impossible to have an bad economy situation.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

I don't consider the economic situation in our country that bad. If even its bad its has nothing to do with my bitcoin activity. Actually I believed that bitcoin trading or earning has nothing with do with my country you are in, whether the economy is bad or good. Although if you are in a bad country, having bitcoin is a good way to at least help you get afloat and to have money, and somewhat enjoy freedom freedom and have purchasing power.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

I think most of the world does, the rich always dominates the poor and the poor people were trapped in an ever ending cycle of being employed, paying bills and living the next day of their life. Privileges are controlled how farm animals are to low class people. It is very hard to strive and achieve greater things in this world but you have to fight the current. Our countries economy is full of corruption and most of the resources are going to the pockets of a handful corrupted officials.

CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Actually yes, because of the corrupt politicians which is natural in every country. And also the number of unemployment is getting higher. Unemployment has a big effect on thw economy situation and since BTC is now here it will be very benefecial to the country who have a lot of number of an unemplyed person. If the government allowed it to their country then unemployed people will reduce and the economy rate will rise.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:07:25 PM

We all hope that the new people in the government do for people what they declared. We are blame, because after the elections we give such rulers the power. We give them the opportunities to rob and cheat. It's really hard to trust the present government.
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Actually yes, because of the corrupt politicians which is natural in every country. And also the number of unemployment is getting higher. Unemployment has a big effect on thw economy situation and since BTC is now here it will be very benefecial to the country who have a lot of number of an unemplyed person. If the government allowed it to their country then unemployed people will reduce and the economy rate will rise.
What's the jobs of Bitcoin help the unemployed? You know the bounty, signature campaign all depends on those who people want to promote their project in this forum. Someday, if those people stop to promote here because they don't see the benefit as traffic from this forum, the unemployed still become to the people haven't job again.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

At present in my country we are in recession and I know what that encompasses, we are experiencing absolute poverty in my country and also unemployment rate rising every now and then GDP is negative and others you can talk of so is not just fear  is a reality

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:52 PM

Are economy is now getting a lot better as I see a more aggressive plan to build and rehabilitate our nation. Though our Economic issue take roots from diverse culture and leftist who always want to take down plans for globalization.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:31:49 PM

The economy of my country is immobile, the debt of the state continues to rise because for infrastructure development, the wage is still cheap, so that every year demo workers demand a wage increase, this often makes a mess. this being the fact that the economy in my country is still not good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: