Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39590 times)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our country's economy situation was the unemployed people are still much didn't resolve it yet, but crime and drugs has a big development that has been solved, aside from that in terms of loaning my country so far is good because our President has a good management in his administration.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:28:15 PM

Its not as as other country but barely good enough to support needs of most people,there are just few poeple who cannot be supported by the government
The government supports only the rich and officials. The common people suffer as always, but in countries that are broken up, the fight against corruption turns into an immoral procession of the opposing sides.
Yeah governments and politicians were completely corrupted and they always work for the rich people who move the economy of the country. When this mentality of politicians gets changed and focus towards common people make a better growth in the country's economy.
i think most of the backward countries are facing the same problem. in my country we are also facing some financial problems. in our country people do not have jobs opportunities and the jobs are even not diving to the right persons i think the politics have great impact on the progress of our economic situations.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

Right now I can say that our country is going towards progress. Our current president is very strict implementing order. Unlike the previous administration that has no will to fight crime and corruption. But this time I'm seeing a bright future ahead of us.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:44:27 AM

Right now I can say that our country is going towards progress. Our current president is very strict implementing order. Unlike the previous administration that has no will to fight crime and corruption. But this time I'm seeing a bright future ahead of us.

I think we have the same president or maybe we are really at the same country. Our country is also doing well now with his administration, fought corruption and doing the best he can to save the budget of the country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:09:00 AM

In our country, it says that our economy is growing quarterly in 2016. But for us ordinary citizens, we cannot feel it. What we only feel is the prices of goods, transportation and services are getting higher. So much of unemployment rate, because it is very difficult to find job that suits you. Also the the salary of every workers are too small that is not enough to provide your daily needs. 
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:24:10 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 03:04:17 AM by The_Dark_Knight

Economy differs from country to country. I don't feel my country has same problem. Moreover, there are countries like India, China, etc which are developing at the rate of 6-7% per annum. When we compare it to inflation in these countries, GDP exceeds inflation by 1-2%.
Boom and Recession are two poles, countries dwell between them. All what matters is political and economical policies.
While the growth per year is a good statistic it does not tell the whole story since it is not that difficult to have that much growth when there is not much in the country, for a country like the United States growing that much is hard because it is very developed already.
The world is just not fair, while the develop countries continues to be richer, poor countries are also getting poorer. If you are living in develop country life is surely faster than in poor country therefore technology is more useful in rich countries. However, that is not a hindrance for someone who would like to succeed in life, instead it could be an inspiration to work harder to develop yourself and be rich someday.
The world is unfair, but there is not much we can do to change it, the only thing we can do is to try to improve our situation through hard work and by bettering ourselves every chance we have to forge a better future for ourselves.
dark_pride

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

The prices have risen, but there is enough work. And the unemployed are too lazy people. They do not want to dirty their hands and strain their brains in order to earn money. Conclusion: who is not afraid of the work of all is well, but who knows how to create passive income - a genius.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:47:13 PM

in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier
I think all country are facing the same problems  in their economy. Because in every nations unemployment, wages too small, drug syndicate,  poverty and etc. These are also the major problem in my country, but what good things happen now was the percentage average in drug syndicate was resolved I think 50% and its now continue in progress, even in average in unemployed are also getting resolved too.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

The situation in my country that I feel today is not good enough, because the social imbalance between rich people and poor people is very far away, not to mention the problem of unemployment very much, so I can conclude, the economy in my country has not been stable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ocid

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

Every country must have economic difficulties like this for example difficult to get jobs so that the economic needs are very less, A small payment of wages that makes the poor unable to taste a decent life.
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Not so bad there,our country is recobering,
Just like bitcoin talk now is open in our country,our economy is goingug up level.Throuhg curency we can esily  do and cash out money.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:19:34 PM

The economic situation in my country is very little to call bad. The government has already accumulated so many credits from the IMF that it will give tens of generations. And how to survive in such conditions? I do not know who is to blame but people work every day, and the government can not manage.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Our country's economy situation was the unemployed people are still much didn't resolve it yet, but crime and drugs has a big development that has been solved, aside from that in terms of loaning my country so far is good because our President has a good management in his administration.
i think that is the common problem of most of the under developed countries, and i think now with the rapid increasing population even the modern and developed countries are facing the unemployment issues, i think bitcoin is really solving these problems, bitcoin is now providing opportunities to the people to earn some profit,either by investing in bitcoin or by providing different services. but bitcoin is really  helping to control the unemployment issues.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
whizter

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:15:50 PM

i think that is the common problem of most of the under developed countries, and i think now with the rapid increasing population even the modern and developed countries are facing the unemployment issues, i think bitcoin is really solving these problems, bitcoin is now providing opportunities to the people to earn some profit,either by investing in bitcoin or by providing different services. but bitcoin is really  helping to control the unemployment issues.
yes that is right most of the backward countries are facing the problem of unemployment, in fact their government are also poor and they cannot give support and job to their people therefore most of the people in backward countries are jobless but it i think bitcoin is the best option for such people they can really make good profit from bitcoin, and can even support their family, by trading and investment in bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

yes that is right most of the backward countries are facing the problem of unemployment, in fact their government are also poor and they cannot give support and job to their people therefore most of the people in backward countries are jobless but it i think bitcoin is the best option for such people they can really make good profit from bitcoin, and can even support their family, by trading and investment in bitcoin.

Of course, bitcoin is very useful to encourage economy of a country with an economic crisis, and lack of available employment means that it has a detrimental effect on the population resulting in unemployment and increased crime.
With presence of bitcoin able to create business opportunities that can certainly benefit from various bitcoin activities, such as trade, investment, and some other business opportunities created from this forum like joining campaigns and other signatures.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

The economic situation in my country is very little to call bad. The government has already accumulated so many credits from the IMF that it will give tens of generations. And how to survive in such conditions? I do not know who is to blame but people work every day, and the government can not manage.
If your country develops projects using those loans from the IMF, then that could benefit your citizens in the long run. But governments around the world are notorious for blowing things up right before our very eyes. There are so many projects that go to waste because of poor planning and execution. If you can't depend on your government, better to find ways for yourself to make a living that your government cannot interfere with. And bitcoin could be a solution to that. Just try to be on the legal side and you are good to go.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:44:38 AM

If your country develops projects using those loans from the IMF, then that could benefit your citizens in the long run. But governments around the world are notorious for blowing things up right before our very eyes. There are so many projects that go to waste because of poor planning and execution. If you can't depend on your government, better to find ways for yourself to make a living that your government cannot interfere with. And bitcoin could be a solution to that. Just try to be on the legal side and you are good to go.

I don't believe in the government but i do believe in the Leadership of a person who lead people and not to bossing them around the people who always depend on the government will end up being poor but if one person change and all the people start to make a changes in their lives not becoz someone told them to do it but it is their will to make changes in their lives then it is not possible that the economy of that country will improve government is their just to support their citizen but it doesn't mean that they can change or improve your lives you yourself is responsible to do it we must not depend everything on the government it is our own responsible to improve our lives by our actions
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:31:37 AM

If I am not wrong then each and every country has to face such kind of situation, there is no exception to it. There are several factors which cause such condition, I see the main reason is the lack of leadership & integrity of the rulers. We have witnessed that whenever such situation arrived, the citizens came forward and changed the government & the system. Mark my words, this is a temporary phase and situation will change soon.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:10:56 AM

If I am not wrong then each and every country has to face such kind of situation, there is no exception to it. There are several factors which cause such condition, I see the main reason is the lack of leadership & integrity of the rulers. We have witnessed that whenever such situation arrived, the citizens came forward and changed the government & the system. Mark my words, this is a temporary phase and situation will change soon.

Well not each and every one of those situations resulted in the change of government, some are so autocratic and are able to maneuver their ways into retaining power and further milking their respective economies and most of these are found in Africa. My country has its own issues with corruption but the economy is running smoothly so I guess without corruption it should be thriving.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:38:58 AM

Well not each and every one of those situations resulted in the change of government, some are so autocratic and are able to maneuver their ways into retaining power and further milking their respective economies and most of these are found in Africa. My country has its own issues with corruption but the economy is running smoothly so I guess without corruption it should be thriving.

Yes, I agree that not all problems are associated with the government but in most of the cases, we have witnessed the role of the government either by taking wrong actions or taking no action at all on a particular issue. There are many issues out there which are the results of external situations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: