Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93923 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:39:00 AM

COVAL seems a poor project. rate is going down day by day. what's going on ?

seems people are losing interest in the project or else whales are dumping to get more ...

good for the devs though if they are interested in getting a larger share of their own product.

I will scoop more at 50-70 sats so keep pushing it down ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

COVAL seems a poor project. rate is going down day by day. what's going on ?

seems people are losing interest in the project or else whales are dumping to get more ...

good for the devs though if they are interested in getting a larger share of their own product.

I will scoop more at 50-70 sats so keep pushing it down ...

I think its just hard to understand what its about, I myself have no clue, is it music industry related??
*light*

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

fuck coin
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

fuck coin
What is your problem?
turtlebtc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:42:01 AM

I have a feeling this is a sleeping giant. It will wake up when people realise what these guys are actually building. I don't think most people in crypto are smart enough to get the concept of COVAL. Slow and steady wins the race everytime. I'm getting some now it's so cheap. Just think about all the shitcoins on Yobit or any of those smalltime exchanges. Coval has just one and it is Bittrex. Think about that.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:11:24 PM

I have a feeling this is a sleeping giant. It will wake up when people realise what these guys are actually building. I don't think most people in crypto are smart enough to get the concept of COVAL. Slow and steady wins the race everytime. I'm getting some now it's so cheap. Just think about all the shitcoins on Yobit or any of those smalltime exchanges. Coval has just one and it is Bittrex. Think about that.

I'm pretty sure you're right.  I picked up COVAL a while back when it was in the 70-80 sat range, but sold it under 100 when I needed coin for other things.  Weeks later, it went to 300 and I wanted to cry.  I've watched it ever since, considering buying back in when it would dip, but got lazy and never did. 

From an investment standpoint, even if you're here for the short term, at the current price, all you need to do is wait a month or so for the semi-regular spike to 140-150 range, and you're making around a 60% profit on the short term.  Think yearly spikes, and you're looking at 400-500%+.  That's just trading without considering the development work that appears to be going on.  Even if the development timeline isn't attractive to everyone, I'll take innovation and consistency over gimmicky updates any day.  Give this one some time, and it will eventually make it out of the fog of ICO releases that seem to be dominating investments at the moment.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Coval.R

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

I agree with you. As of right now we are still have a lot of time before 2018. You don't need to invest in them but you can hold their coins

as the price grew significantly. Rules always apply. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. Risk is always there and there no such thing

as risk free to invest but without risk you're money will not grow.
GmanUtrecht

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

‪I discovered a little secret. Press ‘Subscribe for updates’ on the new temp website to see what October is going to bring us. To the moon soon!

http://emblemvault.com
Coval.R

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

‪I discovered a little secret. Press ‘Subscribe for updates’ on the new temp website to see what October is going to bring us. To the moon soon!

http://emblemvault.com

Very Good News. Thank U.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:40:00 PM

Thanks for dumping!

-Fuse

Community > Devs
GmanUtrecht

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:57:18 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 07:48:56 AM by GmanUtrecht

Thanks for dumping!

https://i.imgur.com/OOvGKOo.jpg

-Fuse

I’m buying crazy cheap! It’s almost at its lowest point, while after long waiting there is finally something big going to happen lol. People who dump now, clearly don’t know that the full new promo website will be released this October month. And who knows maybe more?!

Just click on  ‘Subscribe for updates’  on the new temp website to see what October is bringing :-)

To the moon soon! Little Nemo fishes getting big now :-)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:25:01 PM

The devs would be active on here if they were at all serious.

I smell a bittrex delisting if they are not careful the volume is dreadful.

Still bought some around 50 just as a gamble.

AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

Moon will be soon.... you will see the tomorrow news  Kiss

Tabushov

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

I hope it will be soon and without brakes
GmanUtrecht

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:02:08 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 11:01:21 AM by GmanUtrecht

Read the Community managed announcement on the first page. It says;
 ''This ANN is made by a community member. The developers are not active here. If you have questions the developer are happy to answer them in the team's Slack''

I would recommend to join the slack as the devs go by a no hype philosophy. They are active in there and always happy to answers questions. COVAL has nice Japanese community involved recently and launching there new promo website next week. You would know things like this if you join the Slack instead of writing rubbish about them. I see nothing but a bright future for Coval and Team and they are doing super on Bittrex.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:46 PM

Read the Community managed announcement on the first page. It says;
 ''This ANN is made by a community member. The developers are not active here. If you have questions the developer are happy to answer them in the team's Slack''

I would recommend to join the slack as the devs go by a no hype philosophy. They are active in there and always happy to answers questions. COVAL has nice Japanese community involved recently and launching there new promo website next week. You would know things like this if you join the Slack instead of writing rubbish about them. I see nothing but a bright future for Coval and Team and they are doing super on Bittrex.

Blah blah blah...

other projects have devs active on this forum and their threads don't look dead like this one

this forum is the main jumping ground for new crypto enthusiasts

If these devs can't see that then they are short sighted and no wonder this project has delisting like volume on bittrex.

Doing great on bittrex? the low volume or the low price? which is the greatest bit about it?

Your idea of what is and is not doing great is not something I will pay much heed to since you probably heard about crypto a week ago and are not familiar with the other projects here that know how to build a community and interest.

I've heard of these no hype projects before. They died having succeeded fully in generating no hype.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

Blah blah blah...

other projects have devs active on this forum and their threads don't look dead like this one

If these devs can't see that then they are short sighted and no wonder this project has delisting like volume on bittrex.

Doing great on bittrex? the low volume or the low price? which is the greatest bit about it?

Your idea of what is and is not doing great is not something I will pay much heed to since you probably heard about crypto a week ago and are not familiar with the other projects here that know how to build a community and interest.

I've heard of these no hype projects before. They died having succeeded fully in generating no hype.

Other projects also have asshole devs that are constantly active on here.  Frankly, I don't care if a dev is active here or not, as long as updates are provided via a social platform of some sort.  BCT is not a prerequisite for a crypto project to succeed.  That's 2014-2015 thinking, during the alt explosion.

The volume is fine.  It consistently jumps to 50+ BTC in volume on the big ebb and flows, so this notion that it will be de-listed is FUD.  Look at the market list on Bittrex, reverse sort by volume, and you'll find 30-40 other coins with worse volume on a constant basis.

As far as whether it's doing good or not, I think it is.  Price is relative to the rest of the market, but it is low.  But tech goals and coding behind this are above par if they deliver on everything their whitepapers promise.  It's a great time to buy based on the BTC exchange rate.  If I had more BTC, I'd be grabbing up more coins.  But that could just be my not knowing about crypto because I only got into it in 2013.  Wink

Cheers,

Fuse

Community > Devs
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

Blah blah blah...

Other projects also have asshole devs that are constantly active on here.  Frankly, I don't care if a dev is active here or not, as long as updates are provided via a social platform of some sort.  BCT is not a prerequisite for a crypto project to succeed.  That's 2014-2015 thinking, during the alt explosion.

The volume is fine.  It consistently jumps to 50+ BTC in volume on the big ebb and flows, so this notion that it will be de-listed is FUD.  Look at the market list on Bittrex, reverse sort by volume, and you'll find 30-40 other coins with worse volume on a constant basis.

As far as whether it's doing good or not, I think it is.  Price is relative to the rest of the market, but it is low.  But tech goals and coding behind this are above par if they deliver on everything their whitepapers promise.  It's a great time to buy based on the BTC exchange rate.  If I had more BTC, I'd be grabbing up more coins.  But that could just be my not knowing about crypto because I only got into it in 2013.  Wink

Cheers,

Fuse

Agreed with you this coin have very talented devs who working on unique ideas. This is just matter of time why it's still under value I hope Emblem will change the whole scenario. This release will be the game changer price will boost after this.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

Blah blah blah...

Cheers,

Fuse

I'd much rather get an intelligent Medium post once every few weeks THAT MAKES YOU THINK...
Than a ratty BTC thread where pinheads swing their dicks or whine about losing $100...
Or another project bolting on the same shit as 100 other projects.

I don't trust Bittrex anymore, but this is the one project I absolutely do not want to dump at these prices  Angry
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Blah blah blah...

Other projects also have asshole devs that are constantly active on here.  Frankly, I don't care if a dev is active here or not, as long as updates are provided via a social platform of some sort.  BCT is not a prerequisite for a crypto project to succeed.  That's 2014-2015 thinking, during the alt explosion.

The volume is fine.  It consistently jumps to 50+ BTC in volume on the big ebb and flows, so this notion that it will be de-listed is FUD.  Look at the market list on Bittrex, reverse sort by volume, and you'll find 30-40 other coins with worse volume on a constant basis.

As far as whether it's doing good or not, I think it is.  Price is relative to the rest of the market, but it is low.  But tech goals and coding behind this are above par if they deliver on everything their whitepapers promise.  It's a great time to buy based on the BTC exchange rate.  If I had more BTC, I'd be grabbing up more coins.  But that could just be my not knowing about crypto because I only got into it in 2013.  Wink

Cheers,

Fuse

Well don't punish yourself for arriving late. You'll surely pick things up in due course and then you will have honed your trading skills and investment prowess to the point of where you will have lots of btc to invest in projects when they are dipping like this Wink

^^ ^just messing btw we all have different views of course..I always appreciate a bit of banter along the way^^^

To me the only projects where the devs have nothing to do with this board are ico's (probable scams ), scams and ethereum (which is could covered but the first two but we dont know yet)

If you guys can show me some other PROVEN functional projects with devs that never visit or even acknowledge this board then perhaps it is not as strange as it appears to be. I mean did they not release ribbit rewards or whatever it was on here initially?

If noobs arriving here see a dead thread where the devs don't even comment then i would likely move to the next thread where i see more activity.

All the proven crypto developers are active here even GM is reachable here.
It is strange to me they don't ever comment on this thread.

I have accumulated another good chunk of coval at these rates but I view it as a real gamble at this point.

If they were active here and installed more confidence there would no doubt be a greater investment and larger community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: