Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93923 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Well don't punish yourself for arriving late. You'll surely pick things up in due course and then you will have honed your trading skills and investment prowess to the point of where you will have lots of btc to invest in projects when they are dipping like this Wink

^^ ^just messing btw we all have different views of course..I always appreciate a bit of banter along the way^^^

To me the only projects where the devs have nothing to do with this board are ico's (probable scams ), scams and ethereum (which is could covered but the first two but we dont know yet)

If you guys can show me some other PROVEN functional projects with devs that never visit or even acknowledge this board then perhaps it is not as strange as it appears to be. I mean did they not release ribbit rewards or whatever it was on here initially?

If noobs arriving here see a dead thread where the devs don't even comment then i would likely move to the next thread where i see more activity.

All the proven crypto developers are active here even GM is reachable here.
It is strange to me they don't ever comment on this thread.

I have accumulated another good chunk of coval at these rates but I view it as a real gamble at this point.

If they were active here and installed more confidence there would no doubt be a greater investment and larger community.

NLG for one.  They were part of that group of assholes I mentioned.  They have a decent project, community backing, mass adoption, etc., but they don't talk here.  Rightfully so too, because there are a lot of people that outright hate them, but that's another story.  If you're ever in the market for a physical Guldencoin, let me know... I've got about 150 of them left.

AUR, what I currently work on with the AUR team, is another.  We post updates every now and then, but for the most part, the foundation could care less about BCT.  Their key demographic isn't on here.  They aren't marketing to crypto whales, trolls, and everything in between.  They are aiming to reach the people of Iceland, so their presence here is merely a formality, and one the team was split on for a while.

I agree that more involvement here from the devs might spark interest in the coin, but it would also detract from the project.  Trolls tear every word apart.  Schills devalue the true intentions.  This forum has been, and always will be, the melting pot/cesspool of crypto enthusiasts.  IMO, I'd rather COVAL do it's own thing, and the project stay out of sight for a little while so I can scoop up some additional cheap coins.

Always good to get the banter going, mate!

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:24:57 PM

Well don't punish yourself for arriving late. You'll surely pick things up in due course and then you will have honed your trading skills and investment prowess to the point of where you will have lots of btc to invest in projects when they are dipping like this Wink

^^ ^just messing btw we all have different views of course..I always appreciate a bit of banter along the way^^^

To me the only projects where the devs have nothing to do with this board are ico's (probable scams ), scams and ethereum (which is could covered but the first two but we dont know yet)

If you guys can show me some other PROVEN functional projects with devs that never visit or even acknowledge this board then perhaps it is not as strange as it appears to be. I mean did they not release ribbit rewards or whatever it was on here initially?

If noobs arriving here see a dead thread where the devs don't even comment then i would likely move to the next thread where i see more activity.

All the proven crypto developers are active here even GM is reachable here.
It is strange to me they don't ever comment on this thread.

I have accumulated another good chunk of coval at these rates but I view it as a real gamble at this point.

If they were active here and installed more confidence there would no doubt be a greater investment and larger community.

NLG for one.  They were part of that group of assholes I mentioned.  They have a decent project, community backing, mass adoption, etc., but they don't talk here.  Rightfully so too, because there are a lot of people that outright hate them, but that's another story.  If you're ever in the market for a physical Guldencoin, let me know... I've got about 150 of them left.

AUR, what I currently work on with the AUR team, is another.  We post updates every now and then, but for the most part, the foundation could care less about BCT.  Their key demographic isn't on here.  They aren't marketing to crypto whales, trolls, and everything in between.  They are aiming to reach the people of Iceland, so their presence here is merely a formality, and one the team was split on for a while.

I agree that more involvement here from the devs might spark interest in the coin, but it would also detract from the project.  Trolls tear every word apart.  Schills devalue the true intentions.  This forum has been, and always will be, the melting pot/cesspool of crypto enthusiasts.  IMO, I'd rather COVAL do it's own thing, and the project stay out of sight for a little while so I can scoop up some additional cheap coins.

Always good to get the banter going, mate!

-Fuse

Well I hope that you're are right about coval. I am not familiar with many projects this old that have no dev presence at all on this board.
I am scooping up coval anyway as I like a bit of a gamble.

GmanUtrecht

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:17:09 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 08:34:22 AM by GmanUtrecht

The devs would be active on here if they were at all serious.

I smell a bittrex delisting if they are not careful the volume is dreadful.

Still bought some around 50 just as a gamble.

Read the Community managed announcement on the first page. It says;
 ''This ANN is made by a community member. The developers are not active here. If you have questions the developer are happy to answer them in the team's Slack''

I would recommend to join the slack as the devs go by a no hype philosophy. They are active in there and always happy to answers questions. COVAL has nice Japanese community involved recently and launching there new promo website next week. You would know things like this if you join the Slack instead of writing rubbish about them. I see nothing but a bright future for Coval and Team and they are doing super on Bittrex.

Blah blah blah...

other projects have devs active on this forum and their threads don't look dead like this one

this forum is the main jumping ground for new crypto enthusiasts

If these devs can't see that then they are short sighted and no wonder this project has delisting like volume on bittrex.

Doing great on bittrex? the low volume or the low price? which is the greatest bit about it?

Your idea of what is and is not doing great is not something I will pay much heed to since you probably heard about crypto a week ago and are not familiar with the other projects here that know how to build a community and interest.

I've heard of these no hype projects before. They died having succeeded fully in generating no hype.

Well.. its Monday now and too bad you dumped your coins. They are rising as I write, with more then 75% in plus value against BTC. Guess they do pretty good on Bittrex ;-)

Can't wait to see the new Promo Website!
KingLOL

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:30:54 AM

can we reach the ATH? YES WE CAN Cheesy
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

Those two long green candles looks very good and shows huge interest returning back. In matter of minutes more than 100 Bitcoins volume was generated it seems that market is in preparation to use the upcoming updates on Emblem platform. It is looking really very good after long time, let's see where it goes this time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
imitatorsethyl

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:11:30 AM

Keep my eye on.
turtlebtc

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

The devs on Coval don't care about hype. They do work when they can. Allthough progress is slow they are building something solid. I'm more certain this project doesn't get abandoned, than I am of 90 percent of all projects atm. Most are mere cashgrabs not actually building anything. Pick your investments wisely people. The shitty projects will get filtered out coming years. This one has survived with the bare minimal in means, because they don't get caught up in all the hype. It is still cheap to get some and you don't risk much, just don't expect "moon" like with the pump and dump coins any time too soon.
waka_waka

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:18:30 AM

Being a analyst, I assume the launch of Emblem will take it above 0.5.. It can shoot sky rocket.. Time to hold.. Smiley
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

If you're just waking up and checking the markets, you'll be happy to see this if you bought at the bottom:

You have to be a bit happy with COVAL now, cryptohunter!  If you bought in the 50's, you're close to doubling your investment now.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:57:05 AM

I am ashamed that I wrote a positive opinion about the COVAL project.  For me, it is important where the coin is traded and with what it is traded.  Coval for a long period of time, sold only on one Bittrex and only with BTC.  This says little trust or mistrust of exchanges, and there is also no community support.  The market is filled with coins, competition has intensified and only the strong win.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

I am ashamed that I wrote a positive opinion about the COVAL project.  For me, it is important where the coin is traded and with what it is traded.  Coval for a long period of time, sold only on one Bittrex and only with BTC.  This says little trust or mistrust of exchanges, and there is also no community support.  The market is filled with coins, competition has intensified and only the strong win.

I'm ashamed I read that like 4 times trying to understand the point you're trying to make.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
GmanUtrecht

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:27:13 PM

Nice. Last Twitter update says that the new website is coming 11/11/2017 and in one replay on that post Coval announced that they are going to burn coins soon. Future is looking positive for holders!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

The devs would be active on here if they were at all serious.

I smell a bittrex delisting if they are not careful the volume is dreadful.

Still bought some around 50 just as a gamble.

Read the Community managed announcement on the first page. It says;
 ''This ANN is made by a community member. The developers are not active here. If you have questions the developer are happy to answer them in the team's Slack''

I would recommend to join the slack as the devs go by a no hype philosophy. They are active in there and always happy to answers questions. COVAL has nice Japanese community involved recently and launching there new promo website next week. You would know things like this if you join the Slack instead of writing rubbish about them. I see nothing but a bright future for Coval and Team and they are doing super on Bittrex.

Blah blah blah...

other projects have devs active on this forum and their threads don't look dead like this one

this forum is the main jumping ground for new crypto enthusiasts

If these devs can't see that then they are short sighted and no wonder this project has delisting like volume on bittrex.

Doing great on bittrex? the low volume or the low price? which is the greatest bit about it?

Your idea of what is and is not doing great is not something I will pay much heed to since you probably heard about crypto a week ago and are not familiar with the other projects here that know how to build a community and interest.

I've heard of these no hype projects before. They died having succeeded fully in generating no hype.

Well.. its Monday now and too bad you dumped your coins. They are rising as I write, with more then 75% in plus value against BTC. Guess they do pretty good on Bittrex ;-)

Can't wait to see the new Promo Website!

I clearly stated I am still accumulating several times at the 50 -70 ranges. Please read more thoroughly in future.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

If you're just waking up and checking the markets, you'll be happy to see this if you bought at the bottom:

You have to be a bit happy with COVAL now, cryptohunter!  If you bought in the 50's, you're close to doubling your investment now.

-Fuse

Yes indeed but I will hold it all up to the 500's I want to grab up a bunch more before selling any.

I don't see it falling below 50 even with these annoying forks on btc.

Have my orders there waiting for more in the 50s

Still hold to my views though the devs could inspire a much larger interests with a comment or two on here now and then

Good to see some activity on this thread from people too.

I'm not anti coval but just think it is weird the devs never care to make a single post on this forum where ribbit was originally released.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

Yes indeed but I will hold it all up to the 500's I want to grab up a bunch more before selling any.

I don't see it falling below 50 even with these annoying forks on btc.

Have my orders there waiting for more in the 50s

Still hold to my views though the devs could inspire a much larger interests with a comment or two on here now and then

Good to see some activity on this thread from people too.

I'm not anti coval but just think it is weird the devs never care to make a single post on this forum where ribbit was originally released.

I'm probably going to hold out for the next 100-150 pump, sell, and buy back.  If the news of Emblem and the burn takes hold though, I might be holding on to hope for the 500+ range too.  I don't think we'll hit the 50s again though, unless BTC goes $7k+, which might be around the corner.  I've been telling friends and family I think BTC will be $8k by xmas, so it may happen.  Interesting time for trading, though.

50% agree on the dev thing, though.  If I was the dev, I would probably want to shed the ribbit baggage and distance myself from the past too.  But it would be nice to have some of those updates here too.  But I think the community providing insight is enough for me, and their normal channels of communication suffice for getting in touch with the devs if needed.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

We should expect next rise once the Emblem site is available and then next increase which can be significant by the end of this year. When limited or some features of Emblem application will be functional. Holding is only and best option as there is lot of going on and interest is growing fast in people.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Keeping my eye on this. Cheesy

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

What are you talking about there is no such a bounty campaign for this coin or maybe you posted in wrong thread. First you need to the read OP what is concept or this project and you have to buy this coin from Bittrex if you want some.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:11:58 PM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

What are you talking about there is no such a bounty campaign for this coin or maybe you posted in wrong thread. First you need to the read OP what is concept or this project and you have to buy this coin from Bittrex if you want some.

These token/bounty posts are all over the threads now thanks to the damn ICO craze.  Every coin is a "token" now, and everyone is wondering "how much profit will be distributed to the token holders".  SMH....

-Fuse

Community > Devs
1ddream0utI0ud

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

This is a very goodask requires some time and achieving high development in all t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: