Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Bitcoin is the most unexpected security. You can not predict Bitcoin. For the first time, Bitcoin crosses the June-July level in December!
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict and anything can happen, but I try to keep positive thinking about bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will recover quickly and have a price rise again
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Experts predict that 2018 will be the year for bitcoin with many new features especially the ability to back up the current bitcoin is around the threshold of 8000 usd is also the beginning for us.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

No matter how hard the price of bitcoins will decrease in the market, bitcoins will still managed to increase again and rise from the downfall because the market is volatile so we can always expect drastic changes and volatility can be used in order to earn more profit in the market.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

We think of it, we know that it will be on its highest peak value. We can recommend to invest on now. We know in the end of year, it will go high again, and will reach the highest peak or even it will go more higher on its highest peak. We know bitcoin is already recovering now.
This is a normal trend, price changes from time to time due to increasing or decreasing demand, media influence, banning issues and a lot more. But we have to remind ourselves of the reality that this is not the first time Bitcoin's value drops. The current price at 7k will not stay on the same track all the time, it can surely regain its value and will soar higher.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

The market is low because it is priced, like it or not. Valuations rise when there is a logical reason and they descend the same way. We will never "recover" or whether we "get the job back".
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

started to recover and now has reached 950 dollars and will reach 2,000 dollars by the end of 2017 and it will be a great success for bitcoin.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Hopefully soon it hit to $9k so that everyone will happy.  Nobody can tell the price whether it goes up and down.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will soon recover this month. Let us just wait for that to happen. Let us all be positive. Just have patience and we can soon gain profit.
For me till the end of this month bitcoin will be again around 10k$ and it will become again green on market which will make him slowly recovering every week.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

We think of it, we know that it will be on its highest peak value. We can recommend to invest on now. We know in the end of year, it will go high again, and will reach the highest peak or even it will go more higher on its highest peak. We know bitcoin is already recovering now.
This is a normal trend, price changes from time to time due to increasing or decreasing demand, media influence, banning issues and a lot more. But we have to remind ourselves of the reality that this is not the first time Bitcoin's value drops. The current price at 7k will not stay on the same track all the time, it can surely regain its value and will soar higher.
Yes it is a good news for all the users of the Bitcoin.Bitcoin's price was quite down from sometime and the users were hoping that the price will increase definitely and this is happening now.The price is rising slowly and steadily and the users are getting their profits.People are also holding their Bitcoins because they know that the prices are rising and they can earn huge amount of profits.Even investors are now happy because they are earning profits on their investments.The demand of bitcoin is also rising.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will soon recover this month. Let us just wait for that to happen. Let us all be positive. Just have patience and we can soon gain profit.
For me till the end of this month bitcoin will be again around 10k$ and it will become again green on market which will make him slowly recovering every week.
i hope soo.it have been so long move in sideways range.after there is good fundamental that be triger in market, bitcoin price will go leave this sideways area and goes to $10.000
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

We don’t think it so. We don’t have any talent for prediction. We don’t need to be a genius to that particular conclusion. We go on the flow of the value on the market. Predict what will next happen on the bitcoin is too hard. As for now, I notice that value of the bitcoin is in the recovery portion. As you said. There are allots of issues on the crypto this the one reason value drop. But I believe that after the pain that we feel last months or week there will rainbow still be there for us.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

We don’t think it so. We don’t have any talent for prediction. We don’t need to be a genius to that particular conclusion. We go on the flow of the value on the market. Predict what will next happen on the bitcoin is too hard. As for now, I notice that value of the bitcoin is in the recovery portion. As you said. There are allots of issues on the crypto this the one reason value drop. But I believe that after the pain that we feel last months or week there will rainbow still be there for us.

But with last year's growth, yes we can believe and can predict that the price of bitcoin would start zooming out reaching minimum $9K this month. The same was expected to be at the end of April. Though there was a huge quick pump, it stayed stable from then on moving to minimum $8.5 to $7.4. Though its a good situation for all investors to gather as many coins as we can, profits were and is uncertain to the investment we made.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

But with last year's growth, yes we can believe and can predict that the price of bitcoin would start zooming out reaching minimum $9K this month. The same was expected to be at the end of April. Though there was a huge quick pump, it stayed stable from then on moving to minimum $8.5 to $7.4. Though its a good situation for all investors to gather as many coins as we can, profits were and is uncertain to the investment we made.
Well, that would really gonna happen, I truly believe in that, if bitcoin goes down there is no way that I should lose my hope in it since time will still come for its recovery what we just need is our patience to have all the time, and our belief that it will grow for better.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

I believe the news that some shops and outlet are ready to accept bitcoin for transaction in Russia during the world cup should cause a spike in the value of bitcoin anytime from now. So yes, bitcoin is recovering.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

I believe the news that some shops and outlet are ready to accept bitcoin for transaction in Russia during the world cup should cause a spike in the value of bitcoin anytime from now. So yes, bitcoin is recovering.

Bitcoin always recover whatever the situituon is because bitcoin already have a strong foundation in the very first place. Aside from the investors the keep on coming many people trust its worth.
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

Bitcoin always recover whatever the situituon is because bitcoin already have a strong foundation in the very first place. Aside from the investors the keep on coming many people trust its worth.

it's true that bitcoin will rise again despite having been hit by a storm that makes the price drop deep enough, because its growth is not in doubt and already many people who believe with bitcoin. we can see the volume of bitcoin every day is increasing, with so peminatnya increase more. now just waiting for the right time for bitcoin can soar back for the price.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

We are positive and I advise others to be stable with their minds and thoughts as well. But as you have said, this is alarming. We have been seeing such sort of news and information since January of this year. Till now, about 5 months are to be passed and we have seen nothing from bitcoins but stabilizing them in a fixed circulated amount where they are revolving around it.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Yep you’re right. My friend sold of early last year due to his impatience ended up regretting the actions he took. At least I learnt from that. The same guy I’m talking about jumped back in late, cause he was angry that he would miss the chance and unfortunately the price started to drop. Now he lost more than a 50%. But I have advised him to give it another chance and have patience till the end of this year, cause I believe that things will pretty much turn out for good.

The price of Bitcoin will recover for sure but if you’re talking about this month, that’s the one I’m not really sure about. The way I’m seeing things as of this month, I don’t think that the price will go up, I’m thinking that the price is going to be stable through out this month. Maybe it will maintain this price of $7k+.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Bitcoin will always recover no matter how hard it drops, if people will stop investing then that will be the time when the market price goes down but as of today, we can still hope for the price to increase even more due to the popularity of cryptocurrnecy on different countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: