Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?
Btc value appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks for those who are invested in it.Now the price of bitcoin appears to be picking up a little at least for the moment.Btc price rises again following huge cryptocurrency crash

He was asking for comparing the rates to that in June 2016. Someone has bumped an old thread and people are suggesting him information regarding price recoveries of bitcoin. I was not active as a bitcoin investor at that time but I think it was below $1000 at that time. Currently it is about $10000 and it is a giant leap in my opinion. I see that the member who posted this question was active few days back but he is not posting any content here . Last post he made was on November 2016 and he might not be interested in this advice now.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

I don't care what will be the price of bitcoin. If you buy the coins and wait that they will grow in value this is a passive tactic. This tactic makes the bitcoin bubble. We can lose all our savings. I buy and sell coins continuously. This allows me to receive income at any price of bitcoin.

Well, maybe our subject creator in this subject are concerning or wanting about the bitcoin value if the speculationa are true which the target would hit on that month June. And maybe you are not caring what is price because you are contented with what you have. I maybe wrong of what i saying but some of as are always tuning of value in bitcoin everyday cause we have a lot of coin invested. To the fact that bitcoin is recovering will that is good for everybody going month of June will be amazing.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

I don't think that's possible . Yes it's recovering but it's also getting a fatal blow because of that huge sell off that's Taking place.
We all know how Mt. Gox is selling off all the Bitcoins and that's proving to be the thorn in the leg.
It's recovering fast but also it's.. being really slowed down due to huge sell off.
Thus it will take time... For it to reach it's... desirable levels of improvement.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

Now bitcoin and almost all altcoins are at dip on it's value price at the market. Im sure it will be over soon, in fact it happens all the times that when bitcoin drops at the market it will bounce back and will recover soon soaring high regaining it's valuability. No doubt about it bitcoin will rise again and i prefer to invest now at bitcoin while value price is at low.😎
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

we do not know when the bitcoin will increase the bitcoin value maybe you can also guess your prediction is not a bad thing to expect by the news that the price of bitcoin is now a year that it will be triple so it's not impossible for that.

Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

A few months ago Bitcoin had gone through the worst period, where bitcoin prices landed at $ 6,000. And right now I believe for this coming month is a time of recovery. We will see the highest Bitcoin price.
rider4

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

I'm new but I read that Bitcoin should recover price, I bought it , and waiting for that will soon be able to capitalize on this,but bitcoin is very unstable for this, no one can give garnirovat.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

we do not know when the bitcoin will increase the bitcoin value maybe you can also guess your prediction is not a bad thing to expect by the news that the price of bitcoin is now a year that it will be triple so it's not impossible for that.
Bitcoin is starting to crawl back but  there  are times it will go down and eventually climbing but  there's no signs that  it sour high what it was  last quarter of 2017 but predictions will  sometime becoming  true so  if that's the case we should  prepare  to do something.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

As of this days, we see that Bitcoin price is increasing and I think everyone are happy with the recent fluctuations. Well, if we continue to spread positive about this coin then maybe we help others especially those weak handed people to continue hold their coins.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin is going up and as you can see - it can be the best currency in the world, so you don't  have to worry.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

He was requesting contrasting the rates with that in June 2016. Somebody has knock an old string and individuals are proposing him data with respect to value recuperations of bitcoin. I was not dynamic as a bitcoin speculator around then however I think it was beneath $1000 around then. Right now it is about $10000 and it is a mammoth jump as I would like to think. I see that the part who posted this inquiry was dynamic couple of days back however he isn't posting any substance here . Last post he made was on November 2016 and he won't not be keen on this counsel now.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

I think for my own ideas  bitcoin is going to reach the price in $1000, so many people pretend the highest price of bitcoin last june it will be triple in next month. Now a year the value of bitcoin price will going increase you can also prediction is not bad  to expect by the news that the price now a year that it will be triple so it's not impossible for that.I believe for this coming month is a time to recovery. We will see the highest Bitcoin price.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

I think bitcoin will again show a very significant change in the future because it is not possible bitcoin continues to decline so that as a trader should never panic against prices that often have ups and downs.In order to obtain satisfactory results.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Yes. as i have opened my bitcoin wallet the latest price is ranging from 10k USD above. That is good news to all investors and patience is virtue. And time will come that the bitcoin price will reach to its peak price and the those who invested in bitcoin will get a big profit which is more than their investment. That is how bitcoin work. If I only have a lot of money then probably I will invest my money on bitcoin and get my profit also. It is amazing that there is a system like bitcoin that has a lot of good things to offer. And i am very thankful that i am able to get the membership here and i know that the system will work for the next few years as its system is still growing and the system is gaining a lot of attention all over the world.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

Interestingly, this is an old topic from 2016, when the Bitcoin exchange rate was only $ 600, and the topic was asking whether Bitcoin could rebind to the June rate - more than $ 700: )). And at the current time in March 2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate is always fluctuating, and drop more than half of the $ 19000 at the end of 2017. Hope Q4 in 2018 bitcoin rate reached $ 30000.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

yes most likely will soon be achieved this is only a prediction that can happen or not we all do not know yet, all our expectations are the same want to achieve it as soon as possible. because we can only wait and hold it until the time comes.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Yeah its true .Bitcoin was slowly recovering right now and we should glad about that because without knowing that all of as a bitcoiner really believes the greatness of bitcoin.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

I don't think that bitcoin already recover and comeback since the price is on the verge of breaking out again to the bottom of 9k dollar mark. In my observation it takes time for it comeback from the dip.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

It looks like it might happen, because if you look at bitcoin prices last year always go up in mid-year to October. That's where I think the time is right to sell it.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

BTC seems to be falling!

The advertising of facebook and Google against digital encryption has caused the digital currency world to fall again.

I don't know when to recover!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: