Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

the time seems to be 2016 where btc also dipped and hope the history repeats itself by making a great recovery stronger than the other one.
The thing is that bitcoin is going to bounce back soon to the prices that would make everyone happier than ever. Bitcoin is not going to stay at low prices at all forever. You just need to have some little patience because every big thing requires a time and same is the case of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not like altcoins which often do not survive in hard times. The bitcoiners should stay positive and strong.
about bitcoin I agree, but about altcoin, I see the movement of its value following bitcoin. it's just altcoin slower.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

Yes bitcoin is recovering and i hope that my investment will be double in the couple of months while the price normally rise after June and then its decline in the next year while if the demand still rise in the coming months bitcoin prices will show a huge rise.

stay patient, definitely bitcoin will rise in price and recover in the next few weeks,
this time the price of bitcoin at the price of $ 6000 and has fallen 70% all high time
There is no doubt that bitcoin will definitely have a recovery. Truly it’s quite normal when bitcoin got drop, because this is not the first time that bitcoin got into this case. If you are here for a long time, you may know that bitcoin would never in dip forever though it got any dramatic decrease. As you we can see, bitcoin is having a good trend, gradually getting a rise. Anyway, it’s such a good news for all of us. We’d better not to be panic too much because now bitcoin starts  rising, we will no longer reap fruits from it again.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

of course bitcoin will recover but we do not know when it will recover and which will surely show prices that go up and down at any time,but I think it will grow again for the next few months after falling to the lowest point will definitely rise again it is already a natural thing.

You are correct bitcoin will recover again, absolutely. It's really hard to predict when it will be but i believe that it will recover within this year and will soar high again at the market. Bitcoin foundation is strong despite of dips at the market now no need to worry because bitcoin will rise again. Patience is the key to have good profits at bitcoin in  the future.
Ever since I started investing in Bitcoin and altcoins, I have never seen anyone that was able to make an accurate prediction on Bitcoin price, not even for once😞. All of them I have seen are always wrong, so I don’t believe all these predictions. If you keep on relying on them, you will just keep on losing.

I have seen so many times where they predicted that the price will go up, but when that time reached, instead of going up the price rather went down and many people lost they’re money. I lost about 20%. Luckily I was able to make good profit in last year’s rush.
teamcrpt

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Current price is around 6300. Cant really say that we recovered. There is a great chance we might move to 5k -6k zone again. We need some very good news to boost the price. Some very big exchanges are relaunching, like BTCC, which is situated in HK and London now.

It's already at $6640 at this moment. Nice recovery in price since days ago. Suddenly the scenario became very positive with speculations of hitting $50.000 by the end of this year, as it's possible to see on the most recent news about Bitcoin on Google. I don't know if this increasement in price is solid, but at least it gives investors new expectations and hope. That all some people needed so far, as the morale was low.
I agree but check the triangle on technical indicators. Again we are at the edge, and its very hard to say if we will brake the resistance level. Be serious dont just hope, but also analyze the market on constant basis.
We might see the BTC price increase, not sure if we reach ATH.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Current price is around 6300. Cant really say that we recovered. There is a great chance we might move to 5k -6k zone again. We need some very good news to boost the price. Some very big exchanges are relaunching, like BTCC, which is situated in HK and London now.

It's already at $6640 at this moment. Nice recovery in price since days ago. Suddenly the scenario became very positive with speculations of hitting $50.000 by the end of this year, as it's possible to see on the most recent news about Bitcoin on Google. I don't know if this increasement in price is solid, but at least it gives investors new expectations and hope. That all some people needed so far, as the morale was low.
I agree but check the triangle on technical indicators. Again we are at the edge, and its very hard to say if we will brake the resistance level. Be serious dont just hope, but also analyze the market on constant basis.
When we see the market gives a positive reaction maybe because all pumping. Perhaps this is a good sign that bitcoin will recover from an unstable and declining trend situation. I still hope the bitcoin recovery is sustainable and I believe it.
beananaque

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

maybe it is time for bitcoin to recovering the price because the price now is at $6626 and still increase although slowly. I hope that the price can reach $7000 this week so we can make a nice profit this week. and in the next week, the price can increase higher. I still wait for the price to reach higher and then I can sell my bitcoin.

I am agree with you, We all know that this past few months bitcoin is reallt low and its really time to recover for downfall. I also waiting to the bicoin get higher again. I am hoping that starting today bitcoin will continously high so we can get a good profit again.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Well, as they say, "invest in bitcoin and you'll never get bored" Smiley
Of course, to bear these jumps up and down you have to have a lot of self-control.
I have decided simply NOT to do trading, and to invest in the long term.
We'll see.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

Well, as they say, "invest in bitcoin and you'll never get bored" Smiley
Of course, to bear these jumps up and down you have to have a lot of self-control.
I have decided simply NOT to do trading, and to invest in the long term.
We'll see.
In any case, investment in bitcoin today has a very good benefit. If we take into account some forecasts regarding bitcoins, then the long-term outlook will be really effective.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

I don't know how much it was back in June but btc is increasing slowly. The price has already started growing.
Bitcoin still has the same attractive aspects as it did a year ago, albeit with lower fees. People can still speculate on it, send worldwide payments, buy goods and services, and have true control of their funds.Bitcoin  very soon be recover.
Of course, its still as good as it gets, we can still used it to send money as a payment in every corner. Just right now I try to paid some bills using my bitcoin and its instant. However, recovering will take some time. There's a lot of negatives sentiments right now. People are speculating that it can do even further than the current price. Might be true though, but I firmly believed that once everything settles down, we might see a slow recovery as far as mid 2019 to be able to see the price going to $19K++

I do not believe more in the so-called red or green market trends. What I see that the price of all the cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin is constantly swinging.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

maybe it is time for bitcoin to recovering the price because the price now is at $6626 and still increase although slowly. I hope that the price can reach $7000 this week so we can make a nice profit this week. and in the next week, the price can increase higher. I still wait for the price to reach higher and then I can sell my bitcoin.

I am agree with you, We all know that this past few months bitcoin is reallt low and its really time to recover for downfall. I also waiting to the bicoin get higher again. I am hoping that starting today bitcoin will continously high so we can get a good profit again.

yeah, we have the experience to see bitcoin price really low and now our time to see the price increase back. I see that we have a big chance to make a big profit this time because bitcoin price is starting to rise again after a long time in a sleep mode. I have the same hope as you and I want to make a good profit like everybody here.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

yeah, we have the experience to see bitcoin price really low and now our time to see the price increase back. I see that we have a big chance to make a big profit this time because bitcoin price is starting to rise again after a long time in a sleep mode. I have the same hope as you and I want to make a good profit like everybody here.

Lol. It grew by 1k usd in a few hours last april but then started to plunge again to hit the new all time low this month. I'm not againsy being positive on a run but just don't expect anything because as they say, what can go wrong will go wrong

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
teamcrpt

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

When we see the market gives a positive reaction maybe because all pumping. Perhaps this is a good sign that bitcoin will recover from an unstable and declining trend situation. I still hope the bitcoin recovery is sustainable and I believe it.
The problem is that any positive reaction have to be backed by something.Usually its the "news" or just whales "playing around". In any case i have overall positive view on future of cryptos, i am still skeptical about 2018.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

I am not an expert but as I see the situation, Bitcoin will start growing only after October. Still, the market is swinging so greatly that I do not see that BTC has many chances to gain this summer.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Bitcoin right now is slowly recovering, it grows to 6.5k dollars from 5.8k so there is no need to worry and keep on holding your coins today to earn more profit in the future just like what happened last year.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoins will slowly recover starting august because last year, the price started to rise up from $3k dollars when ber month starts and it reached $19k dollars before the year ends.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

I don't know how much it was back in June but btc is increasing slowly. The price has already started growing.
It will. We have to understand this factor that bitcoin doesn’t allow anyone to control it. They don’t let anyone involved in them so much that influence gets seems prominently. But the thing is prices are now growing and they will increase slowly and gradually. So don’t just worry about bitcoin, it will help you to make money if you control your mind. Patience is the key to success here.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

I think that the Bitcoin is not all about the price, if we would consider bitcoin only by his price we would be frustrated very soon, because price is not always a sign of Project successfulness.
Recovery of any cryptocurrency depends on the demand rate which increases the value and its decrease brings decrease in value. The Bitcoin market is currently suffering from many downfalls which mean that market has no strong support.

Its recovery is only possible if people invest with huge amount which will manipulate the market in the increase direction. The current price has improved a little as well and its continuity will bring improvement in the value.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

Bitcoin IS recovering. Than bitcoin drops, than it goes up again, then it drops again, tha.. well this will keep happening forever. Like not just today or tomorrow or a year from now. I bet 100 years from now when all of us are dead, bitcoin will go up and than it will go down.

I can see bitcoin going to 2.482.981 and than 1.823.423 and than 3.123.432 etc etc it will be bigger than all of this and than still keep being speculative, its in the nature of bitcoin to go up and down because we give value to it and not the govertments or their regulations.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Yes bitcoin is recovering and i hope that my investment will be double in the couple of months while the price normally rise after June and then its decline in the next year while if the demand still rise in the coming months bitcoin prices will show a huge rise.

stay patient, definitely bitcoin will rise in price and recover in the next few weeks,
this time the price of bitcoin at the price of $ 6000 and has fallen 70% all high time
Bitcoin has suffered so long and now it would definitely be going upwards. So don’t just worry and people need to be understood that without patience they wouldn’t be getting handsome profit. Right now, as prices are gradually moving up, so it will never go to moon so sharply. Rather it will take time and only then prices would be satisfactory for us to sell over them and earn profit.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

I think bitcoinwill going up again because the value is too low now like in june 2017 al we need to do is just be patience and buy until the value is to dip so you will not regret soon or in the future we should need to be strong always by holding it.
When the bitcoin price reaches $10000, I will admit that now it is recovering. Just a few hundred dollars is nothing for bitcoin. 2 or 3 hundred dollars difference occur every day. One day increase other day decrease, but no big change over all. I think bitcoin price is stuck between $6000 and $6500 from the last three months. It is not recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: