Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

Yes Bitcoin is now in the stage of correction and formation of the trend estimates. Personally, I look at the chart and understand that 4 touches of the lower level of$ 6000 , have already been. We could not break through the level, so now we will go up to the level of $ 10 000-12 000

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

The recent criticism of the bitcoin network is that the increase in the commission fee for the transaction made it unusable as a payment system. Nevertheless, in reality, the growth of fees is healthy and expected. I think it will recover soon!
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

I don't remember how much It was back in June but Bitcoin is increasing slowly with stability (that's what we need at the moment instead of a pump-dump) and with the halving that happened in last July , It should be just a matter of time till It reach 1000$ , If not more.

Right, all we need is to stabilize. We actually don't have to worry about this. With our current situation, i think bitcoin will survive for the following years.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

for the month of June there is no sign of recovery. I am still pessimistic about bitcoin prices for now. hopefully soon to improve. much of the negative news makes bitcoin worse off. I really do not want to see the market for now.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

I think it want recovered and reached the height again even though it was later. Everything people's in this forum would hope so, because they have some bitcoin in their wallets that will be sold later when the price is high. They are trying to popularize the bitcoin in each post so as to increase the enthusiast to bitcoin and many who buy it. It can all make bitcoin prices rise.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Bitcoin will always recover no matter how down it is today in the market because there will be always new investor who are going to purchase coins in the market every time the price is decreasing.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

Thread is almost 2 years old! Price recovered and reached all times high after this comment and dropped again
 What that tells everyone here? Maybe it will take time but bitcoin will recover ita value on previous ath and make new one. I think its the matter of time, we will need to wait a year or two, but I believe in new and higher record. Like in all dips we need to save bitcoins we have and if we can to buy more, trade to make more or just hold on what you have, just have some bitcoins when next train starts its way to the sky.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Do you think that bitcoin will recover like 2016?
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

We can't compare the price of this month against last year as we had in different situations and this year we had many bad news that suffer the bitcoin price.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

That's so far from happening because what I believe is that yes bitcoin will definitely recover but not that instant. In bitcoin investing it takes so much time to wait for an actual income or profit because the price is uncertain and might fall or might rise any time. But one thing is for sure is that it will definitely go up so hold your bitcoins and trust in it.

maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I am quite optimistic about the price of Bitcoin. But a lot of frustrating things are heard. My expectations will reach Bitcoin soon.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

We can never predict the movement of Bitcoin price. But one thing for sure is that, Bitcoin is volatile so it doesn't mean that if the price gets fall down it will never bounce back anymore. I guess being  a bitcoiner you should check daily the Bitcoin market cap specially if you own a huge amount of Bitcoin so that in the event that Bitcoin price bounce back you wouldn't missed the opportunity.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

recovery is the process of refreshing new things in your life. or it is a reliever for you to become a better person that before. it is substantial sometimes because it makes you correct what your mistakes are. so, bitcoin recovery is good for the bitcoin to do more and give more opportunities to people who are relying on bitcoin. bitcoin is so helpful that is why it needs to recover sometimes.

In my opinion, bitcoin prices will reach at least $ 1000. When that happens, I'll sell some bitcoin to get some profit
I believe that bitcoin prices not only reached the June level but also got higher than 720 $. Currently, there are so many impacts that cause price changes of bitcoin as well as economic system.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

Yes, I believe it. Bitcoin will recovery soon. Lets see maybe about two months again.

I think It's recovering quickly but that too. It really slows down due to massive sales.
Thus it will take time. To achieve that. desired level of improvement.
Yes it's recovered but it's also getting a fatal blow because of the big sale it's happening.
We all know how Mt. Gox sells all Bitcoin and it proves to be a thorn in the foot.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

This is very normal that the bitcoin has already passed the major crash and now there are some timely crash due to some disinvestments of FuDs. But the price of the bitcoin will be rising because now the countries have started preparing the bills for the legislation of the bitcoin so that the people can use this thing and can be taxed for doing different transactions in the bitcoin. I don't think the price was over rated, BTC price shoot up due to increase in demand which created more volume for the industry. Hence pushing the price beyond its normal price
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

I have opened my bitcoin wallet the latest price is ranging from 10k USD above. That is good news to all investors and patience is virtue. And time will come that the bitcoin price will reach to its peak price and the those who invested in bitcoin will get a big profit which is more than their investment. Bitcoin is not yet recovering, it is still on the mode of dumping and that is why a lot of people are now selling because they are seeing a huge bear market this year and it is better for them to secure their profit rather than get a low percentage of income
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

It has become normal for bitcoin to fall during instances of bad news and government attacks. Because of this, it has also become usual for bitcoin price to rise after every FUD. Bitcoin is fast becoming a household name and like any currency it will definitely rise after every fall in price.
Well, maybe our subject creator in this subject are concerning or wanting about the bitcoin value if the speculationa are true which the target would hit on that month June. And maybe you are not caring what is price because you are contented with what you have. He was requesting contrasting the rates with that in June 2016. Somebody has knock an old string and individuals are proposing him data with respect to value recuperations of bitcoin
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Over the past 24 hours, the total value of digital money has increased by $ 23 billion, the 100 largest coins on capitalization are growing in price
On Wednesday, May 30, the average market value of bitcoin again overcame the mark of $ 7,570. Then the price of the first crypto currency was slightly rolled back and now is $ 7,484.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

recovery is the process of refreshing new things in your life. or it is a reliever for you to become a better person that before. it is substantial sometimes because it makes you correct what your mistakes are. so, bitcoin recovery is good for the bitcoin to do more and give more opportunities to people who are relying on bitcoin. bitcoin is so helpful that is why it needs to recover sometimes.

In my opinion, bitcoin prices will reach at least $ 1000. When that happens, I'll sell some bitcoin to get some profit
I believe that bitcoin prices not only reached the June level but also got higher than 720 $. Currently, there are so many impacts that cause price changes of bitcoin as well as economic system.

Exactly, bitcoin is volatile which it's unpredictable that can changing time to time its value. Well, it's their own perception and point of view if they really believe that could reach that amount as they thinking in a positive way despites on negative happenings on todays value of all the crypto currencies here in the cyberworld. Hopefully soon, it will recover and back those huge losses to those users holding their shares of bitcoin.

Yes I agree, Bitcoin for the past years has been always been like that, it is changing from time to time, Bitcoin recovery is possible for this year, must hold some of your funds until the price shoot up, maintain the composure of being a bitcoin holder rather than a panic seller.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

Yes, I believe it. Bitcoin will recovery soon. Lets see maybe about two months again.

I think the bitcoin price will surpass it and even more.
If based on my own preference then surely yes it will. In addition I consider that price back in June as a price that can be violated, which means the odds of going there are really high.
There is no basis I can show today with my claims and even some explanations of the movement drastically in the chart but as long as the correction price approaches the June range
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: