Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

The increase in the past two days has been significant part of  Chinese buying more bitcoins. i am afraid the rate would stay the same or go lower in the coming days. here is the statistics that more buys from Chinese http://fiatleak.com/

If they continue to do so there might be increase, but rather i doubt it goes higher than $700 anywhere soon.

Good source mate. I think that's one considerable reason for the increase in value because China is such a large market that, if it decides to join in the party, it would really be a big boost for the cryptocurrency market. The thing about cryptocurrencies is that its value is not affected by the common factors that affects traditional currencies, and so, since it can be affected by a variety and variable of things, then it not be a bad strategy to factor in what's happening around the market that can make or break the value of some coins in the market.
Yeah I agree it will recover but we are talking of today. There is no recovery in the price in these days and I think that it is not a big problem because the future is very bright and we should wait for good times to come. Although it will take long time but it is our compulsion to wait till that time if we want to earn big money and to fulfill our future dreams.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

I'm glad because bitcoin shows a recovering sign, though not significant yet I'm sure this at least made me calmer than it was a few months earlier, and I'm optimistic that August is the beginning of a fun thing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gnaylor

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

Since the last few days, bitcoin is revolving along the price of 8000 USD and  going further than a change of USD that means that bitcoin has reached its good point in the market and is beginning to recover more soon and this more recovery will begin in the next few days
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

It looks bitcoin start to recovering now and slowly goes up but still this is a good time buy more bitcoins and hold it for long term and petiently wait for a good time to sell your bitcoins with good profit.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

This is just a normal price of bitcoin now so dont panic to sell again. The best thing you can do now is to buy more bitcoins again and keep it to your wallet and wait for a good time to sell for a good profit in the future.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

What i believe that cryptocurrency will grow even more in the next few months and surpass its previous price last december, because there are more investors right now in different country that has been legalized by their government.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Bitcoins will always recover no matter how the market prices are dumping because people will still invest a huge amount and take advantage of the situation, anytime soon prices can pump up continuously so keep on holding your coins.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

I believe that bitcoin price not only reaches June rate but also gets even higher than 720$. At the moment, there are so many impacts which are causing changes in bitcoin price as well as the economic system. In my opinion, bitcoin price will reach at least 1000$. When it happens, i will sell some bitcoin to get some advantages
Yes, you are right. I also believe that bitcoin will change from $ 720 to $ 1000. But I do not think to sell it. I will keep collecting it. Because I see changes begin to increase.
NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

It looks bitcoin start to recovering now and slowly goes up but still this is a good time buy more bitcoins and hold it for long term and petiently wait for a good time to sell your bitcoins with good profit.

Exactly, bitcoin is volatile which it's unpredictable that can changing time to time its value. Well, it's their own perception and point of view if they really believe that could reach that amount as they thinking in a positive way despites on negative happenings on todays value of all the crypto currencies here in the cyberworld. Hopefully soon, it will recover and back those huge losses to those users holding their shares of bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin price is unpredictable. But as bitcoin price remain so dump for a long time, therefore now we are expecting that bitcoin price is going to increase, even the expert are now sure about bitcoin price that it will continue to increase and will hopefully cross 10000$ in nest few week, I think that if a person is interested in trading he should not waste any more time but should try to  invest money in bitcoin right now.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Bitcoin price now is still in stable from 6000$ to 7000$ now and i was hoping that bitcoin will recover the price later before the end of this year. We all know the all of us are realy excited to see how far bitcoin price when goes up again.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀