Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?

I hope so , I am still positive about it despite of the market fall. I am quite doubtful at times but I still believe that the market would recover soon and would rise it's value better than it did last year and that is the reason why I'm still biying more bitcoin during this dip.
We all are hopeful for this charismatic time when bitcoin would be showing best of its performance that it always has been showing to us. Like every time, this time it would be repeating all of the rehabilitation power to cope up with best price ranges. Like you have said, although market is down nowadays but that isn’t to be worried. We all are just quite optimistic.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

If I think this bitcoin will recover as well as many who predict that bitcoin will recover by the end of this year and again bitcoin will reach a very expensive price at the end of the year can even exceed the price of previous years whose price is fantastic.

We are far from what we expect in bitcoin price now, until some countries did not legalize the bitcoin it will not reach the again and pass the highest price of bitcoin. This time the population of bitcoin user decreased (based on my observation) because they think it will not recover.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
minhquang3869

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

With the current market trend I think bitcoin prices will not be able to surpass $ 8000 until 2019.
morex0123

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

If I think this bitcoin will recover as well as many who predict that bitcoin will recover by the end of this year and again bitcoin will reach a very expensive price at the end of the year can even exceed the price of previous years whose price is fantastic.

Yes I agree. I don't think that bitcoin price will remain in dip for a month. Though it is known to be highly volatile, but I am confident that bitcoin can recover soon. For now, its price is slowly going up and hopefully it would hit 10KUSD to 15KUSD next month.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

We are far from what we expect in bitcoin price now, until some countries did not legalize the bitcoin it will not reach the again and pass the highest price of bitcoin. This time the population of bitcoin user decreased (based on my observation) because they think it will not recover.
But in my opinion many of people join this currency because they saw a lot of people who make their life very comfortable by bitcoin currency and also its profit, so that is why many people are become bitcoin users and they also invest their huge amount of money in this currency and they know it will recover again and highly valuable.

gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

I don't remember how much It was back in June but Bitcoin is increasing slowly with stability (that's what we need at the moment instead of a pump-dump) and with the halving that happened in last July , It should be just a matter of time till It reach 1000$ , If not more.

It was above $720 in june, and i feel it will cross that price again before next year because the price has already started growing and it has reached $650 or above that right now and i feel it can surely cross that price where it was in june or will reach that extent.

Yes, I think bitcoin will recover its price again at the end of this month as you can see the movement of its price it the market, also it is possible that the price of bitcoin at the quarter 4 of this year will begin to rise just like last year 2017, so better store some bitcoin now , buy in low price and wait for it to shoot up its price again.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

Maybe yes or not because the volatility are depend on us investors we are the one can recover bitcoin price if we pump it if all investors are dumpers and do panic selling it will never be recovered because of all new investors lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

Since SEC declared its position about cryptocurrency.The market has since been moving in a steady direction. The prices if the two top coins  are speeding at a faster rate.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Bitcoins can recover anytime if most of the people will be focusing on investing, i believe that cryptocurrency will grow before the year ends just like what happened last year.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

Maybe yes or not because the volatility are depend on us investors we are the one can recover bitcoin price if we pump it if all investors are dumpers and do panic selling it will never be recovered because of all new investors lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Well, the whales are the one who decide if the market will recover now cause they are the one who flooded the market from the get go and we the investors only need to play our part like buying dip and holding for we're not the one manipulating the price of the market.

chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

I believe Bitcoin will always recover regardless of how drastic it is. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, more and more people are interested in it. I advise people to buy Bitcoin and long term investment.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:29:54 AM

for the time being today and the next few weeks I think the price is still not up and it will still be below but we see the end of the year as many predict that the price will start to recover.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

Aw... Look at that... 2 years age prices of bitcoin didn't evennhit the 1000 USD mark. Now we are losing our minds when the market hit 4000 USD. I know the huge spike is well in good during the first quarter, but I think it's more like bew investors are getting in to the game only to come out after a month or so.

Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

This is hilarious to answer on those questions because we all say that bitcoin price is highly dumped, but still it is higher than it was two years ago. So I found for myself the key is to be always sensible, and make a fast decisions.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Of course bitcoin is going to be recover but not immediately it takes some time to increase. According to current market it is not happened in the June. May be from July itself it starts to rise. All are expect by the end of December 2018 the price will boom up and touch the moon. Hope soon the market will recover and make its investors happy. 

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I believe Bitcoin will always recover regardless of how drastic it is. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, more and more people are interested in it. I advise people to buy Bitcoin and long term investment.
Yes. The price of the bitcoin will easily recover soon because that's the characteristics of being unpredictable. It may go down for now but in the near future, it will be back at the high price and even at the stable stage. So for now, it is a right time to engaged with this coin because sooner or later we can be able to gained profits ahead.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

Well, the whales are the one who decide if the market will recover now cause they are the one who flooded the market from the get go and we the investors only need to play our part like buying dip and holding for we're not the one manipulating the price of the market.

I think big investors is the one who  can be the reason for the next pump, but for now that bitcoin price are in the dip we just need to hold and wait until bitcoin recover.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

Recovering from what? I guess bitcoin had ever fall down or any negativity state. If you are saying the bitcoin as a whole well then you are wrong because bitcoin it self is fine and in good state and still developing and empowering. But if you are saying with the price or value well the swing of its price or value is normal thing with this. Investing with bitcoin is just like a roller coasters the sometimes so high, sometimes low sometimes so fast sometimes so slow and this characteristics of bitcoin is one of the things that it's users like or love.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

Until now bitcoin is down, many of them are sell their BTC to cheap price or other investor dump the price of BTC, maybe some news or fud about bitcoin, that's why bitcoin down now, example; china ban bitcoin in their country, but i believe bitcoin will recover in 4th quarter in this year, just believe it in bitcoin.

SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:40:18 PM

Investors will not be able to keep the price down for a long time, it is simply not profitable for them. Unfortunately we are in such a situation that we can manipulate, but I think with more publicity they will not be able to manipulate the price. We need to buy more, because soon we will go up. I'm sure.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: