Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Atheist Delusion  (Read 10392 times)
alien161016

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:19:45 PM

I think you just need to not be hostile to those who do not support your opinion. You do not need to prove to atheists the existence of God, and to convince the faithful that God does not exist. Each is his own opinion.
While I agree totally with your sentiment it's an unfortunate reality that most religions come with instruction to convert and/or persecute others not of the same faith. This alone is the single reason why there can never be peace between people of different mainstream religions as it teaches intolerance and when put in practice causes conflict on both a psychological and physical level.

Yes, I will agree, most every religion punishes those who go to another religion. Even murder is not so hard is regarded as a change of religion. While here, they say that God is one
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

I think you just need to not be hostile to those who do not support your opinion. You do not need to prove to atheists the existence of God, and to convince the faithful that God does not exist. Each is his own opinion.
While I agree totally with your sentiment it's an unfortunate reality that most religions come with instruction to convert and/or persecute others not of the same faith. This alone is the single reason why there can never be peace between people of different mainstream religions as it teaches intolerance and when put in practice causes conflict on both a psychological and physical level.

Yes, I will agree, most every religion punishes those who go to another religion. Even murder is not so hard is regarded as a change of religion. While here, they say that God is one

Just because its someones opinion, it doesnt mean that its not wrong. Lets say that i think that all jews and africans should be killed, thats my personal opinion, is it wrong? Yes...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:21:27 PM

I am atheist and I have a question, why God did not show him/herself for more than 2000 years since his son birth? I see the sun and it's a proof that it's exist, why should I believe in god then?

When a jet airplane flies into a cloud, you can't see the jet in the cloud. Maybe it isn't there?

Then you look at the long vapor trail from the exhaust of the jet. So, there must have been a jet plane.

You see the earth around you, and the stars in the sky. They are God's vapor trail. They show that He exists.

Cool

Then to use your example.....

If I fart, it cannot be seen but it can certainly be heard and smelt. Therefore, I AM GOD!

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too. Stands to reason.

Probably follows through on the odd occasion as well, letting a chocolate mini-egg to escape.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:24:39 PM

I am atheist and I have a question, why God did not show him/herself for more than 2000 years since his son birth? I see the sun and it's a proof that it's exist, why should I believe in god then?

When a jet airplane flies into a cloud, you can't see the jet in the cloud. Maybe it isn't there?

Then you look at the long vapor trail from the exhaust of the jet. So, there must have been a jet plane.

You see the earth around you, and the stars in the sky. They are God's vapor trail. They show that He exists.

Cool

If I fart, it cannot be seen but it can certainly be heard and smelt. Therefore, I AM GOD!

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too.

Stands to reason.

Therefore is humans are evil, vengeful, corrupt,etc... God must be too?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:26:28 PM

Cool

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too. Stands to reason.

Probably follows through on the odd occasion as well, letting a chocolate mini-egg to escape.

Of course. Since God created everything, including evil, he must himself be evil for creating evil.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:25:57 PM

Cool

Of course. Since God created everything, including evil, he must himself be evil for creating evil.

God didn't create evil. He allowed the devil to use his free will to become evil if he wanted. The devil decided to become evil. Then, mankind extended the evil of the devil to mankind's self.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

Cool

Thus explaining the origins for chocolate eggs at Easter.  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

Cool

God is supposed to have created man in his image, so I'd imagine that since man farts, God must fart too.

Stands to reason.

God simply gave mankind a piece of free will which mankind used to do evil. The devil created evil, and mankind copied the devil.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:09:12 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 09:49:13 AM by stats

Cool

Stands to reason.

God simply gave mankind a piece of free will which mankind used to do evil. The devil created evil, and mankind copied the devil.

Cool

You really need to sort out your story. First you say man was created in your god's image and now you say he gave them free will to do as they choose. If the image of man is a representation of your god, then it stands to reason that your god is evil.

It's very ironic that you argue these points yet your god knows you to be stupid.

Jeremiah 4:22 “For my people are foolish; they know me not; they are stupid children; they have no understanding. They are ‘wise’—in doing evil, but to do good they do not know!"

And for an encore.....

BADecker you state that the Devil created Evil..... just for the record: Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

If you would like to check your holy book before making any proud statements about your god, now would be the time to do so!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:01:01 AM

Cool

God didn't create evil. He allowed the devil to use his free will to become evil if he wanted. The devil decided to become evil. Then, mankind extended the evil of the devil to mankind's self.

Cool

God created everything, or knew it would be created eventually yet still allowed it. Same thing really, he allowed it to be created.

Everything means everything.

No cherrypicking allowed.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:57:46 PM

Cool

Cool

God created everything, or knew it would be created eventually yet still allowed it. Same thing really, he allowed it to be created.

Everything means everything.

No cherrypicking allowed.

God is a different kind of "Guy." Everything we do and think is based on cause and effect. If we hold our car keys above the ground, and then let go, they fall to the ground. We understand things like this happening because of something that caused them to happen. Because we are such cause-and-effect beings, we can barely imagine what pure random happenstance would be like, even a little.

God exists outside of cause and effect as well as within it. God is so extremely different than we are, that He may have existence outside of both, cause and effect, and its opposite, pure random. We totally understand things by cause and effect. We barely understand what the idea of pure random might even be like.

When God tells us that he gives us free will, and yet that He controls our free will to some extent, He means exactly that.

In several places in this forum I have explained how some of it works. Neither I nor anyone else has any real understanding of it completely.

You are wrong about God. He doesn't exist in ways that you can understand. He DOES give free without looking or knowing how we will use our free will... or how the devil will use His. But, being outside of cause and effect, time, the dimensions, the universe, etc., as well as within them, His understanding allows Him to work with our free will in ways that look like He must have known ahead, when He really hadn't even conceived of some of the things that we do.

Anybody who can cause this universe into being the way that it is after thousands of years of cause and effect, is so far beyond us in our tiny, simple understanding, that there is no way to suggest things about Him outside of what He has shown or told us.

The thing that is important is to believe God, even though we don't understand.

Cool

rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:31:50 PM

For these STUPID asses muslims and other religions worshipping the demiurge (satán) who they believe is God,  when they die their soul will merge with this entity and their free will is gonna dissapear,  thus this means they will die FOREVER, their spirit will get absorbed and desintegrated by this entity.Thats the whole meaning of a human for him, thats why he teaches with suffering, so people spirits start loosing their free will.

The non physyical spirit was not created by this entity, thats why he is triying to steal it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:33:12 PM

These catholic, muslims and other people believe in a "devil" antagonist to their God, but they dont realize is an invent of their own god to justify its imperfect and satanic creation because he is not a real "God"

When God invented the devil, he wasn't a devil. Rather, he was a special good angel of God.

God never meant for the devil to corrupt himself. The devil simply made a choice.

Do you think we can make AI to be free enough that it has its own free will? Or can we only do detailed programming, but ultimately program it to do good or evil?

Cool

rikky05

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:37:40 PM

These catholic, muslims and other people believe in a "devil" antagonist to their God, but they dont realize is an invent of their own god to justify its imperfect and satanic creation because he is not a real "God"

When God invented the devil, he wasn't a devil. Rather, he was a special good angel of God.

God never meant for the devil to corrupt himself. The devil simply made a choice.

Do you think we can make AI to be free enough that it has its own free will? Or can we only do detailed programming, but ultimately program it to do good or evil?

Cool

Nothing can go beyond its source, so you cant create anything having free will or a better will than yourself.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:41:33 PM

Cool

Nothing can go beyond its source, so you cant create anything having free will or a better will than yourself.

God has given people a lot of abilities. Given a long enough time, people actually might be able to figure out how to actually make AI that has a tiny bit of free will. Doing so will be a very complex task. The Judgment Day will have come long before we can figure out how to do it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

Cool

The most stupid thing that can be seen on the actual and corrupted Bible, is to believe the free-will is an error or a mistake on us when in reality without this ability, you would be another animal more on this satanic kingdom where an entity called Yaveh and Allah wants to be worshipped as God.

This is why translators try to translate the real Bible - the Bible in the original Hebrew - correctly. Few people want a corrupted Bible. But translation always loses a little in translation.

God was nice enough to give us a touch of Himself so that we can have free will.

Islamic allah is one of the greatest forms of himself that Satan uses.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:51:19 PM

You guys are like cats thinking a human is God just because he is in another step of the life ladder,  or even worse, you are like cats worshipping another cat who locked you on a  basement jail and makes you think he is God.

You seem to be a form of devolution that gets that way by thinking you are evolving, when you really are devolving... like the rest of us.

Cool

rikky05

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

Cool

The most stupid thing that can be seen on the actual and corrupted Bible, is to believe the free-will is an error or a mistake on us when in reality without this ability, you would be another animal more on this satanic kingdom where an entity called Yaveh and Allah wants to be worshipped as God.

This is why translators try to translate the real Bible - the Bible in the original Hebrew - correctly. Few people want a corrupted Bible. But translation always loses a little in translation.

God was nice enough to give us a touch of Himself so that we can have free will.

Islamic allah is one of the greatest forms of himself that Satan uses.

Cool

The "snake" is the emissary of the real God, your real father, that is why he crippled satán plans to have humans living like an animal following orders.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:02:30 PM

You guys are like cats thinking a human is God just because he is in another step of the life ladder,  or even worse, you are like cats worshipping another cat who locked you on a  basement jail and makes you think he is God.

You seem to be a form of devolution that gets that way by thinking you are evolving, when you really are devolving... like the rest of us.

Cool

I dont even believe in evolution, our real spirits are what they were, are and will be, a perfect spirit made by a perfect God doesnt needs any evolution unless they decide by themselves to change into something else.

A perfect spirit has ability in every way. We, through our first parents (Adam and Eve), corrupted our spirits so that they are not worth the thing that God had intended for us. This corruption included rejecting God. Having rejected God, there is no more strength to return to Him.

Jesus salvation revolves first around correcting and repairing our spirits. Since our spirits have been repaired, our ability to choose or reject God has been returned to us. Accept God - Jesus salvation - so that you can live forever in glory, the way God meant for you in the first place.

Cool

kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1393

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:37:52 PM

Having to prove the existence of God to an atheist is like having to prove the existence of the sun, at noon on a clear day. Yet millions are embracing the foolishness of atheism. “The Atheist Delusion” pulls back the curtain and reveals what is going on in the mind of those who deny the obvious. It introduces you to a number of atheists who you will follow as they go where the evidence leads, find a roadblock, and enter into a place of honesty that is rarely seen on film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

Enjoy  Smiley
God in comparison with the sun is an old metaphor. Many ancients called God as a contemplative Sun. Many of them were actually not Christians, but pagans. And metaphore itself is also pagan, because it tries to make God and Sun alike, whereas sun is not as strong and good as God is. But being an atheist is okay, because people have freedom of choice/

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███