Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee  (Read 26637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theforextrader (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:03:29 PM

Ok. Just answer me this question?

Why are you charging so little when you are a professional forex trader who can make millions himself?

i can show you a friend of mine who made $25000 on one trade under a day huge lot size but it still won't satisfy nobody could be a demo for we know right?

I'm charging little to make it affordable. you think the signals are too good to be true. be around when i train students. how do you think i learn't i was trained i didn't just make this all up i ain't that much of genius. i learn't practiced and practiced until i got it right. i still get it wrong sometimes but never enough to end up red.

If i am on the way up i don't mind taking a few people with me at the end of the day your not taking money out of my pocket.

again i say don't trust me follow the trades that is real forget what i say or asking for pictures of account and my lifestyle.

stay around tonight and tomorrow huge movements. see the thread usd/jpy was a buy i called it yesterday look at it now. look at gold did i not repeatedly say it would break 1300 it rose to 1308 but hey i ain't gonna get it spot on. then it was a sell it's all there no message deleted others can testify it was there

remember what i said about EUR/USD it should go up if it don't break high it's a drop. look at it now 15m timeframe

i've send you a PM answer the question

stick around guys i am about to lit up this thread

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:52:45 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 04:07:46 PM by Theforextrader

OK back to trading situation resolved he isn't convinced about my service and i am convinced he don't know alot about forex yet but we will change that

EUR/USD going as planned, just don't surprise me

USD/CAD is playing hard to get that is going to drop like a rock for days when it does.

NFP tomorrow be on 8.30 am EST be early like 1-2 hours early so i can see if we can get a cheeky early entry.

wait for the trades coming today

then it's going to be hell next week with the elections. tricky but i played the brexit right let's do the same with Elections

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:46:07 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 05:20:01 PM by Theforextrader

EUR/USD re-entry to SELL

Current price 1.11000
Sl 50pips
Target price P not confirmed yet

If SL hits wait for re-entry it will drop

note this is not the trade i want you to get you on. there is another profitable trade. this can be taken by students with larger accounts

Stop loss hit wait re-entry

this brexit news is causing problems watching closely setups are there seeing how it plays out.

paid signal group will be on a app that sends alert to your phone so you won't need to wait to see a signal here on the thread

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:27:39 PM

What can you say about XAUUSD?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 06:08:34 PM

WHo are thesse pro traders ypu speak of ? Can we see some examples ? I would like to see some profiles of good traders and see their pattern. I can't just believe you because you say this. Also you watn $150 per month for these tips but you say you can invest as low as $10. Why would I pay $150 to invest only $10 ? Unless you were talking about the free tips. I guess If I see your free tips and what happened after a few times then it may be worth looking into further.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:39:21 PM

What can you say about XAUUSD?

i'm in as a buy from 1292 will close once i'm ready which then should drop. So at current price look for a sell might go up further let's see

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:46:16 PM

WHo are thesse pro traders ypu speak of ? Can we see some examples ? I would like to see some profiles of good traders and see their pattern. I can't just believe you because you say this. Also you watn $150 per month for these tips but you say you can invest as low as $10. Why would I pay $150 to invest only $10 ? Unless you were talking about the free tips. I guess If I see your free tips and what happened after a few times then it may be worth looking into further.

no you cannot good sir i would need their permission to do that and what would be the point of examples or names. your still be looking at their history meaning their trades. i'm no hurry for everyone to sign up. come back in a month and see where my students are.

don't believe me believe the trades. this is nobody's pattern its my pattern which of course many traders know it ain't no secret which il share to my students once i have selected them for now enjoy profits.

i said $10 because you can start off with $10 whether you want to or not that is up to you. the option is on the table. i ask for $100 which i think is right if you don't want to take risk of losing and when your more confident do what you are able to do. i started with $80

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:01:56 PM

closed gold nice profit looking for that sell. still trying to find clear confirmation on other trades MM'S may just play around with it until NFP or action in Asia session

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:17:35 PM

looks like MM don't wanna play tonight they holding out for NFP 8.30 am EST be around

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:49:21 PM

trades for tomorrow i will post entries and target price when i see a good entry

USD/CAD - SELL
AUD/NZD - BUY
EUR/USD  - SELL
AUD/USD  - SELL
AUD/CAD  - SELL
OIL          -  BUY
GOLD       - SELL

they will all probably see spikes in the opposite direction to catch stops. this could change but currently this is the mood of the markets

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:02:40 PM

i dont know if i have to apply here for your group of students... Roll Eyes
but i will, you can count me in about this!

btw how you will choose who will be on this train of yours?
thanks in advance, i hope i can join... Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:38:34 AM

i dont know if i have to apply here for your group of students... Roll Eyes
but i will, you can count me in about this!

btw how you will choose who will be on this train of yours?
thanks in advance, i hope i can join... Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                         

when the time comes all shall know. signal coming soon

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:47:23 AM

Aud/Usd entry 0.76940 to sell

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:27:09 AM

all trades going as planned but i know when MM's are going to get some stop hunts in place. it gets really ugly. if it's your first time trading open up gbp/jpy, gold, oil and usdcad and watch when news hits MM's want contracts.

with the right entry you can make 1000 pips in a hour. if anyone doesn't wanna trade or if you have a small account just watch it, always next time to trade or after market settles a bit then.

il still post my entries but that is direction it will be heading.

aud usd in profit by 150 pips but you'l see that profit wiped out with those stop hunt.

patience is key. i have good risk management so i'm all good.

trades i want you in is AUD/NZD or USD/CAD this is where yuou'l get most pips over 200 pips on AUD/NZD 135 PIPS  on USD/CAD

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:57:54 AM

I am willing to ride the dragon (gbp/jpy) because of its volatility, please, what is your signals on this market since it is part of your recommendations.

wkreatives

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:41:36 AM

Where did you trade OP? Now a day a lot of forex trading sites that only steal your money FAST DEPO but take a month to withdraw.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:49:24 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 08:13:24 AM by Theforextrader

and what did i say look at the charts look how the wicks

MM's always do this on NFP

sell USD/CAD that is the trade you need to get in on

entry 1.34400

TP 140 PIPS +

remember 0.10% of your account should be lot size

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:05:01 PM

if you want to trade you can wait after markets have settled

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:57:31 PM

Trade check

USD/CAD - SELL  correct
AUD/NZD - BUY   correct
EUR/USD  - SELL wrong
AUD/USD  - SELL correct
AUD/CAD  - SELL  correct
OIL          -  BUY  correct
GOLD       - SELL  needs to close below 1306.30 to be valid hold

you can take profits currently no TP

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:26:10 PM

my profit for the week hope you can have your service setup for next week

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: