Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG SHOULD THE SWAP PERIOD BE OPEN FOR KTN(xcp) to KTN(eth)?
12 months (Aug 2017- Aug 2018)
6 months (Aug 2017 - Feb 2018)
3 months (Aug 03 - Nov 03, 2017)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KarmaToken-The currency of SUSTAINABLE KINDNESS- GKS (Powered by ETHEREUM!)  (Read 52670 times)
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:02:42 AM

My story:
I'm holding KARMA since 2014, was buying it on Mintpal and Cryptsy.
I couldn't sync a wallet in 2015 that's why I asked bitwho to return coins from Mintpal directly to my account on exchange,
thanks to him.
Now all my coins are stuck on Yobit (their KARMA wallet is in maintenance for months) and their KARMA market has zero activity, it's impossible to sell coins or to transfer them.

The KARMA swap was announced in the OP: you were able to swap old coins 1:1 at the beginning of November, 0.6:1 currently, only 0.08(!):1 after January,18.
That means that when Yobit finally enables KARMA withdrawals (obviously not in 2016), people who have KARMA on Yobit in better case will receive only 8 percent of their coins... Either people who don't check the announcements regularly.

The Cryptopia exchange stopped old KARMA trading, it will be replaced with KTN.
So there is no even single chance for old investors who have coins stuck on Yobit (and the old coin is going to be delisted and replaced with the new one):

they will not be able to join all things you announce and they will lose all their coins (not literally, but they will have them inactive and stuck on old abandoned chain with no listing on exchanges, which is pretty the same) after holding them for years.

Certainly you cannot solve the Yobit issues, but it's not the point, the point is why not to leave the swap rate 1:1 for old KARMA investors who have no chance to join the swap since its beginning due to exchange issues. That would be fair.

Another thing that is not fair: many old investors are long term investors and many of them don't read your announcements regularly, but they faithfully hold coins for years, they were buying KARMA because they believed in the KARMA future, because they trusted people behind it; give them a chance to swap their coins in 2017 for normal rate, maybe not 1:1, but 0.8:1 or so, that would be really fair.

We understand your sentiment... we all came from the same point.

There is a solution for Yobit, but no one was willing to solve it USING THEIR OWN effort and coins. Alex has posted before even the swap began on how 0.2BTC can enable the wallet for withdrawal. NO ONE reacted to build that small fund. Think about it...should we, who have no Karma in YOBIT produce the 0.2 BTC while those who have coins in there is not even interested to provide any BTC??

Bitwho once offered to send his own BTC, I told him he can also do it directly to Yobit. Still it did not resolve the problem. No one among the Karma holders in Yobit reacted too.

No arrangement will please everyone.

KarmaToken is just an option. You also understand why it cannot be kept STATIC, because that way NO ONE will exchange their holding UNTIL THEY SEE PROGRESS, which in turn will result in NO PROGRESS because everyone will take the WAIT AND SEE stance, because there is nothing to lose WAITING and everything to gain. To produce progress, we have to do this.

Sorry, but we cannot do anything about it. You can always buy KTN when it hit the exchanges. Thanks for your interest. -east

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
yellowbrickroad

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:18:50 AM

KarmaToken is just an option. You also understand why it cannot be kept STATIC, because that way NO ONE will exchange their holding UNTIL THEY SEE PROGRESS, which in turn will result in NO PROGRESS because everyone will take the WAIT AND SEE stance, because there is nothing to lose WAITING and everything to gain. To produce progress, we have to do this.

If it's an option only, why you contacted Cryptopia to stop old KARM trading?

You could decrease your swap rate slowly, that would motivate people, and how about people who don't read the ANN regularly?
Have you sent them PMs about this swap?
Why do you want to leave all these people with abandoned coin and no chance to move to new coin after January, 2017?
Don't you realize it will destroy your reputation?
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:24:53 AM

If it's an option only, why you contacted Cryptopia to stop old KARM trading?

You could decrease your swap rate slowly, that would motivate people, and how about people who don't read the ANN regularly?
Have you sent them PMs about this swap?
Why do you want to leave all these people with abandoned coin and no chance to move to new coin after January, 2017?
Don't you realize it will destroy your reputation?

one is still active exchange to buy the old karma, you try to look at alcurex
alt19

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:02:16 AM

Certainly you cannot solve the Yobit issues, but it's not the point, the point is why not to leave the swap rate 1:1 for old KARMA investors who have no chance to join the swap since its beginning due to exchange issues. That would be fair.

Another thing that is not fair: many old investors are long term investors and many of them don't read your announcements regularly, but they faithfully hold coins for years, they were buying KARMA because they believed in the KARMA future, because they trusted people behind it; give them a chance to swap their coins in 2017 for normal rate, maybe not 1:1, but 0.8:1 or so, that would be really fair.

well, it's a good test for me, whether new karmacoin (or token) is a scam or not, let's see how they decide
in a pretty similar case of new 42 coin (that's not a token though) there are:
a) a swap rate is 1:1 for the whole swap period
b) coins are sent to the burn address
c)  better to quote a dev of 42:

I will let the people to swap after the January, 2017, if their old coins were not touched after the block #1990382 and we will have remaining the new coins.

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

well, it's a good test for me, whether new karmacoin (or token) is a scam or not, let's see how they decide

I will let the people to swap after the January, 2017, if their old coins were not touched after the block #1990382 and we will have remaining the new coins.

42 has their own case. We can only promise to do what we said we'd do and not to do what OTHER altcoin/s or DEV said they would do.

BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:25:34 AM

42 has their own case. We can only promise to do what we said we'd do and not to do what OTHER altcoin/s or DEV said they would do.

Lets proceed to what we can achieve i guess its really hard to make any promises but if we can achieve what has been told it will bring good start and success will follow for sure one step at a time.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:45:48 AM

What is price of 1 karmatoken,how many $?
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

Long term investors will only choose to deposit on the computer..
huige007

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:13:16 PM

I lost 200000000 KARM MINTPAI.。
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:16:04 PM

This is a very good reminder for all of us...when you don't control the private key of your coins, you risk losing it. Take care of your wallets and coins from all sorts of loss. Thanks huige007 for that.

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:06:04 PM

waited in March next year, to get a bit BTC of a KTN Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
symbian

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:34:30 PM

This is a very good reminder for all of us...when you don't control the private key of your coins, you risk losing it. Take care of your wallets and coins from all sorts of loss. Thanks huige007 for that.

That's why I only have coins on wallets on my computer.
Everyone should learn from this.
yellowbrickroad

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:42:52 PM

...only if they were able to sync a wallet...
Why didn't you contact bitwho? He has a control on Mintpal KARM coins.
huige007

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:00:46 PM

English is not a native language communication is difficult to express it clearly Give up.
symbian

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

What mintpal KARM coins? Huh
yellowbrickroad

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:47:49 PM

What mintpal KARM coins? Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667865.msg16889485#msg16889485
symbian

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:52:46 PM

I never knew. Thats crazy. Let's burn them coins asap and reduce the supply.
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:03:13 AM

Hi bitwho,

Nice to see you share your point of view on this. You can directly contact Yobit about the KARMA wallet maintenance resolution and pay to them directly, you will be helping the KARMA holders that are stuck there.

BTW, how much KARMA do you still hold from MINTPAL case? Is it 10 Billions or 12 Billions? Please say the correct figure. Thanks again for your kind offer to those who are having trouble with Yobit, I know they will appreciate it a lot, you paying the price.

i dont have direct contact. i read that one of you does. so pm the address or forward me the conversation and i guess i'll try to take it from there

the amount is 6 599 999 934.00 KARM

please message me on telegram. i got a few questions

You can still try to contact bitwho...maybe he can help you get some back???

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:34:17 AM

The KARMATOKEN for the 11th VERIFIED BATCH have been sent. Congratulations and thank you for taking part in this Good Karma Society. We would like a small favor from you, who will receive their KarmaTokens (KTN), please give this account and delaforetnoire's the positive trust rating. It will be much appreciated.

HOW TO GIVE A POSITIVE TRUST RATING??

click the PROFILE tab, then on your profile click TRUST, then on that window you can read TRUST SUMMARY FOR "NICK" under that there are written "Post new feedback | Trust settings", click "trust rating" there wil be a trust list, where you can add: CryptoTraderGuildGM and Delaforetnoire -thanks

CURRENT KARMA SENT FOR MIGRATION IS: 12,230,436,307.8368

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:13:53 PM

Any news for KarmaToken?New bounty?Exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: