Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG SHOULD THE SWAP PERIOD BE OPEN FOR KTN(xcp) to KTN(eth)?
12 months (Aug 2017- Aug 2018)
6 months (Aug 2017 - Feb 2018)
3 months (Aug 03 - Nov 03, 2017)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KarmaToken-The currency of SUSTAINABLE KINDNESS- GKS (Powered by ETHEREUM!)  (Read 52670 times)
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:28:36 PM

Any news for KarmaToken?New bounty?Exchange?

Have you joined us on Slack yet? You'll get the latest news that way Cheesy

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:38:14 AM

Any news for KarmaToken?New bounty?Exchange?

Have you joined us on Slack yet? You'll get the latest news that way Cheesy
I've joined the slack. and hope to get more information on KTN, may be announced as soon exchange.

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:56:14 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 07:53:38 PM by rolings

I want to sell 500 karmatoken = 0.5 btc pm me

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:35:52 PM

I saw on ico-list for karmatoken Return evolution: from 1 KTN to 0.08 (until the end) what that mean?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:19:16 PM

Oh Karma, alive she died.

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:55:31 PM

I saw on ico-list for karmatoken Return evolution: from 1 KTN to 0.08 (until the end) what that mean?

Hi! It means that with 10 000 Karma, at first week of our swap, you had 1 Karmatoken. A the last week of exchange period, you will have only 0.08 Karmatoken for 10 000 Karma. The exchange rate drops each week.

You can add your sell order on Counterparty Decentralized Exchange  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:51:42 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 11:01:45 AM by Delaforetnoire

http://www.everdreamsoft.com/

Meeting with EverdreamSoft yesterday in Geneva, Switzerland  Smiley

We enjoyed a great time yesterday afternoon in Switzerland, it was a real occasion to share and learn from other team.
The working space was smoking as they work hard to achieve their goal for the near launch of the game, we almost smelt the odor of burning Bitcrystals. The game is in final stage and promises a lot of fun and potential. For investors, don't be afraid, this is SERIOUS team and STUFF, and for players, you'll have soon a lot of fun for sure!

As they will provide a card dedicated to Karma and Karmatoken soon, I presented our goals, our actual work and also gift some GOOD Karmatoken and nice stickers for everyone.

http://www.bitcoinbandit.io/

We meet in the same time this young team, working hard to make fun arcades games rewarding players with Bitcoin and soon some other altcoins.
They share the same goal as many of us : mass and easy adoption of crypto-currencies for everyone in near future.
We will soon give you GOOD news about this team and our projects...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:46:44 AM

http://www.everdreamsoft.com/

Meeting with EverdreamSoft yesterday in Geneva, Switzerland  Smiley

We enjoyed a great time yesterday afternoon in Switzerland, it was a real occasion to share and learn from other team.
The working space was smoking as they work hard to achieve their goal for the near launch of the game, we almost smelt the odor of burning Bitcrystals. The game is in final stage and promises a lot of fun and potential. For investors, don't be afraid, this is SERIOUS team and STUFF, and for players, you'll have soon a lot of fun for sure!

As they will provide a card dedicated to Karma and Karmatoken soon, I presented our goals, our actual work and also gift some GOOD Karmatoken and nice stickers for everyone.

http://www.bitcoinbandit.io/

We meet in the same time this young team, working hard to make fun arcades games rewarding players with Bitcoin and soon some other altcoins.
They share the same goal as many of us : mass and easy adoption of crypto-currencies for everyone in near future.
We will soon give you GOOD news about this team and our projects...

Very nice, are you the one with the KTN Tshirt? Maybe you can share some of the things that has been discussed Smiley
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:04:04 PM

Hi! It means that with 10 000 Karma, at first week of our swap, you had 1 Karmatoken. A the last week of exchange period, you will have only 0.08 Karmatoken for 10 000 Karma. The exchange rate drops each week.

You can add your sell order on Counterparty Decentralized Exchange  Wink

Thank you very much for answer
wsmolive

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:48:51 AM

what's the TX ID?? It is the my address that i sent KARMA COINS  to you ?? Or the address  that you receive the coins??  i dont konw .please the dev tell me!1    or i cant complete the last step.
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:49:48 AM

what's the TX ID?? It is the my address that i sent KARMA COINS  to you ?? Or the address  that you receive the coins??  i dont konw .please the dev tell me!1    or i cant complete the last step.

It is the one you find in your TRANSACTION.

BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
BlockchainOS

Activity: 182

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:55:58 AM

ha! another counterparty token! Interesting, and I will be looking forward to seeing the logo and video contest!
So how does that happen? Is it just uploading logos on your web? or somewhere else?

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:04:50 AM

ha! another counterparty token! Interesting, and I will be looking forward to seeing the logo and video contest!
So how does that happen? Is it just uploading logos on your web? or somewhere else?
Good question since dev is online let see how this promotion willl work i know dev always looking for better ways to promote its project so let see if what particular option the community have to gain more karma.
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:38:26 AM

The Logo contest is already finished...the one you see on the left side of this post is our permanent logo for KTN. The video is also already out. It is our firs KTN video ads. It reached 11K viewership in our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Karmatoken2016/.

There will be more similar activities in the future for promotion, becuase everytime a project is announced, there will be a promotion, for example once the registration of our non-profit org is done, there will be a logo need and a video need so please keep in touch.

doktor1897

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:03:33 AM

The Logo contest is already finished...the one you see on the left side of this post is our permanent logo for KTN. The video is also already out. It is our firs KTN video ads. It reached 11K viewership in our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Karmatoken2016/.

There will be more similar activities in the future for promotion, becuase everytime a project is announced, there will be a promotion, for example once the registration of our non-profit org is done, there will be a logo need and a video need so please keep in touch.

if there are updates about excange?
because I saw KTN increasingly recognized by some people, and will have a competitive edge on the market later if it was already in the market

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 09:09:24 AM

because I saw KTN increasingly recognized by some people, and will have a competitive edge on the market later if it was already in the market

We are still waiting on the exchanges we allready requested to add us...shortly we will also request the rest and see who appreciates our market first.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:12:38 AM

We are still waiting on the exchanges we allready requested to add us...shortly we will also request the rest and see who appreciates our market first.

so basically polo is one of those exchange right as i read some post here that you made massive tweets regarding for ktn to be added inside that big exchange let see what will be the outcome polo really will give big impact if the coin will be added and it will be more exposed to more investors and traders.
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:37:20 AM

How are we doing so far?

Our one month++ thread has 13600 views

We now have 9200++ KarmaToken holders

Our Facebook page has 3400++ LIKES now:

Our Website has 3500++ visits:

and our first Good Karma Society Video ads got 11,000+ views from Facebook:

All these spread of knowledge about KarmaToken will help us to succeed with our future, short term and long term projects. Since we are on a "free market" anyone can exit or enter KTN anytime. Sell and buy at any price range you are willing to do so. As always, we can only let the public know of the details of our project when it is ongoing. If you feel you got good Karma and would like to join slack just message your email to me or Alex. We welcome builders.

desasdesus

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:59:14 AM

karmatoken not found  Huh

INVOLVE
▲▲ CRYPTOPLATFORM FOR MOBILE APPS ▲▲
White PaperANN ThreadBountyTwitterFacebookTelegram

▲ INVOLVE ▲
doktor1897

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:22:02 PM

our expectations KTN could soon be on the exchange are planned by all the teams KTN. KTN and holders of itself

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: