Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG SHOULD THE SWAP PERIOD BE OPEN FOR KTN(xcp) to KTN(eth)?
12 months (Aug 2017- Aug 2018)
6 months (Aug 2017 - Feb 2018)
3 months (Aug 03 - Nov 03, 2017)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KarmaToken-The currency of SUSTAINABLE KINDNESS- GKS (Powered by ETHEREUM!)  (Read 52668 times)
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:40:15 AM

Thanks for this great news
Private messages sent  Wink Wink
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

when karmatoken will be at the start of trading on novaexcange?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

Ok well I still don't understand and no one is helping me there is no guide or video or clear explanation so I am not surprised it is not as popular as it could be. Anyway have fun with your token and that game looks like a good idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

Activity: 504

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:07:45 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 08:53:49 PM by CryptoTraderGuildGM

Ok well I still don't understand and no one is helping me there is no guide or video or clear explanation so I am not surprised it is not as popular as it could be. Anyway have fun with your token and that game looks like a good idea.

I apologize that you haven't understood how the faucet works... It is like YOUR OWN LOCAL BITCOIN wallet, to transfer from that wallet to yours, it NEEDS a certain amount of BTC ranging from 0.0002 and/or HIGHER depending on the state of the BITCOIN NETWORK.

For example, the wallet of that faucet that holds the KARMATOKEN has 0.0 BTC at the moment, it cannot send to any address...but if you want to receive a RANDOM number of KTN, you can send it the needed BTC for transfer. If you feel it is not worth it because of the price NOW, you can choose not to do it now. The same goes to all TOKENS listed there, IF you find a token with BTC fund for the transfer YOU CAN TRY that.

The faucet owner is NOT US, we just gave some KTN there. Let us hope HE make some tutorials(video o otherwise) so it can easily be understood. -Thanks for your interest.

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

I apologize that you haven't understood how the faucet works... It is like YOUR OWN LOCAL BITCOIN wallet, to transfer from that wallet to yours, it NEEDS a certain amount of BTC ranging from 0.0002 and/or HIGHER depending on the state of the BITCOIN NETWORK.

For example, the wallet of that faucet that holds the KARMATOKEN has 0.0 BTC at the moment, it cannot send to any address...but if you want to receive a RANDOM number of KTN, you can send it the needed BTC for transfer. If you feel it is not worth it because of the price NOW, you can choose not to do it now. The same goes to all TOKENS listed there, IF you find a token with BTC fund for the transfer YOU CAN TRY that.

The faucet owner is NOT US, we just gave some KTN there. Let us hope HE make some tutorials(video o otherwise) so it can easily be understood. -Thanks for your interest.

Dude relax. No need to put things in BOLD xP You the Dev it doesn't matter if the faucet is owned by another person. You represent the coin correct ?

How else must I get the coin ? Can I mine it ? I have seen these token things there others as well. I don't even know what a token is. I see one or two in the exchange but that is it.

It is worth 1 satoshi..... -_-

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:13:07 PM

Dude relax. No need to put things in BOLD xP You the Dev it doesn't matter if the faucet is owned by another person. You represent the coin correct ?

How else must I get the coin ? Can I mine it ? I have seen these token things there others as well. I don't even know what a token is. I see one or two in the exchange but that is it.

It is worth 1 satoshi..... -_-

Join us on alpha testing our coming game and I would give you an additional 100 KTN to whatever we will offer on all testers. Cheesy

BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
sunce33

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

How do we know who can participate in Alpha test game App?I sent PM..
You will contact the people?When will begin Alpha Test?
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

How do we know who can participate in Alpha test game App?I sent PM..
You will contact the people?When will begin Alpha Test?

We will contact you thru the email you submitted, we will need up to 20 Alpha testers, we got four atm.

sunce33

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

email sent, I forget on first time when sent PM..I miss something in reading post..
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

email sent, I forget on first time when sent PM..I miss something in reading post..

Yes, we will definitely include you with the testers group...there will be a 500 KTN reward for the 20 testers @ (Alpha), another 500 KTN@  for the 20 Beta testers (can be the same group)
and there will be a testers contest on who can reach 5 stars on the LAST level ( video proof will be required posted on youtube ) with a prize of 5000 KTN.

Stay tuned for more details.

sunce33

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Thank you
And is very nice reward.  Cheesy
sunce33

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:35:05 PM

Finlay I got message from novaexcange'

Hi,

We are still checking if we can fix support for Karmatoken wallet on an easy way, but right now it seems that it can be difficult.

Regards
Novaexchange Support Team
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:46:30 PM

Finlay I got message from novaexcange'

Hi,

We are still checking if we can fix support for Karmatoken wallet on an easy way, but right now it seems that it can be difficult.

Regards
Novaexchange Support Team

so karmatoken can't added to novaechange, or still posible can added to novaexchange
and when karmatoken added another mercatox exchanger, because i can see volume transaction karmatoken in mercatox is low

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

I sent PM with email if still place in room for new tester
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

when karmatoken will be at the start of trading on novaexcange?

Its there. All tokens listed on all known exchanges are flocking to nova, incredible eh???

anarchrist

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:01:05 AM

hmm. neat concept.
jovan85

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

All good with Karma except prices... Does anyone anticipated in the near future some changes in price?
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:49:04 PM

All good with Karma except prices... Does anyone anticipated in the near future some changes in price?

You can drive the Karma Tokens price on mercatox even if you will buy on 10-20 dollars or 0.01btc. This is a unique opportunity to feel yourself like a KTN whale, which moves the market in any direction. I recommend to take this opportunity until the market situation has not changed Wink
jovan85

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:15:13 AM

You can drive the Karma Tokens price on mercatox even if you will buy on 10-20 dollars or 0.01btc. This is a unique opportunity to feel yourself like a KTN whale, which moves the market in any direction. I recommend to take this opportunity until the market situation has not changed Wink

You think I can change the price?
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:59:57 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 09:05:26 AM by CryptoTraderGuildGM

What is the best way to USE and EARN using your KarmaToken (KTN)?

Someone has found a very good way to earn and teach other people about crypto using his KTN.

He charges his regular customers for his services(goods too) in KarmaToken!  (Seems hard at first glance but anyone can do this too Cheesy )
For example, if his customer has to pay him 50 US Dollars, he converts the price in current Bitcoin price (Showing to his customers the process of price conversion)
Then he fixes the price of KTN at 1 Dollar each. So like 50 USD ÷ 1200 USD (BTC price) = 0.0417 BTC and KTN = 1 USD÷1200 USD = 0.00083333 BTC, giving 0.0417 ÷ 0.0008333 = 50 KTN
The final result will depend on how much you set KTN' price in USD.

So in the process, he asks his customer to:

1. install a mobile KTN wallet (indiesquare or Freewallet by Jeremy Johnson, both can be found from Google Playstore). https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.lireneosoft.counterparty, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.freewallet.mobile
He shows them the process of searching, installing and finding the address.

2. he passes 55 KTNs giving his customer 10% more than needed for the transaction and 0.0002 BTC for the next transfer. (We all know how low we can get KTN on the DEX and Mercatox these days!)

3. Sets the wallet PRIORITY to LOW (needing about 0.0002 BTC for another transfer or about 25 cents USD)

4. He passes HIS own address to his customer by SCANNING (a built in feature of the mobile wallet) or by Instant messaging thru messenger/email/viber etc.

5. Shows his customer how to "pay" for his services by transferring 50KTN to his address.

6. Smiles, because he felt good he can teach something new to his regular customer, which is also happy to LEARN about crypto in a very easy, safe and friendly way. (Many people are afraid to even TRY Bitcoin because they may lose their money if they do something wrong or they may fall prey to a scammer!) In this scene, the learner has nothing to fear or worry about while comfortably learning KTN.

7. He feels happy to be a part of history and stories on how those people he taught would someday will tell others THAT HE WAS THE GOOD MAN WHO TAUGHT THEM FIRST HOW TO USE CRYPTO! (This is a very nice incentive, don't you think?). This kind of feeling is not far from the moment when a PIZZERIA accepted 10,000 Bitcoin as payment for their pizza. Coincidentally, teaching other people on how easy it is to use KTN is one of our MAIN goals.

Doing the above, he accomplishes many things:

1. He is spreading the awareness about KTN.
2. He is helping other people start to appreciate crypto.
3. He is teaching the ACTUAL processes of using KTN.
4. He is creating KTN market
5. He is growing the value of his KTN
6. He is helping Good Karma Society to continue working for our goal to do good to those who need and deserve them.
7. He is having fun

I can only say JOB WELL DONE! Bravo, he is definitely very wise in handling financial matters!

He is also giving KTN to his friends and relatives. Again accomplishing the above and creating more goodwill and a good conversational topic.

I am glad that we have transferred to Counterparty platform, because the above is ONLY POSSIBLE to do now, and IMPOSSIBLE to do before with the old KARMA.

We now have all the tools that we can ONLY DREAM OF ABOUT in KARMA (X11) before. Let us all use them to our advantage.

SELL YOU KARMATOKEN for FIAT the same way as above and you will EARN more and never have anything to worry about what will you use KTN for! They are your chance to do GOOD!

I can assure everyone who will do these, that you will have GOOD KARMA now and in the future!

=====================================================================================================================================

Okay how can we make doing these MORE FUN?? WE WILL HOLD A 3 MONTH CONTEST!

Post your REAL EXPERIENCE here on how you tried doing the above, along with at least a picture of the mobile devices which did the KTN transfers and you will receive 200 KTN as a reward. Then all those stories and posts will be put to VOTE and the best voted story/experience will receive up to 30,000 KTN!
Whose game for this fun challenge?? Raise your hand!

CONTEST RULES FOUND HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690447.msg18034494#msg18034494

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: