Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG SHOULD THE SWAP PERIOD BE OPEN FOR KTN(xcp) to KTN(eth)?
12 months (Aug 2017- Aug 2018)
6 months (Aug 2017 - Feb 2018)
3 months (Aug 03 - Nov 03, 2017)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KarmaToken-The currency of SUSTAINABLE KINDNESS- GKS (Powered by ETHEREUM!)  (Read 52670 times)
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:14:17 PM

Hi guys, just to thank you to still be with us. Website is updating, we will be ready for new 3rd November announce and updated infos. 2018 will be for sure a great year for GOOD karma holders.

See you verry soon and only two days left for the swap!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jaipagare01

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

We will start our swap requests on Aug 03, 2017,( let us hope that the coming hardfork on Bitcoin won't sow chaos on Counterparty's system. )

Steps you need to do for a hassle free swap.

1. Install(get) a TOKEN compatible Ethereum wallet. https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/, https://www.karmatoken.net/get-karmatoken

2. After your wallet has synched, add KarmaToken Contract, using the wallet's ADD CONTRACT function.
CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0xdC0c22285B61405aaE01Cba2530B6Dd5cD328da7
CONTRACT NAME: KarmaToken
DECIMALS : 6
SYMBOL : KTN

3. Learn to use and secure your Ethereum wallet.

4. Send your Counterparty based KTN to 1FjX6a3cZrHaBtbsGjaeXg8aX2j3fQ2wbb (double check) Using the SWAP REQUEST FORM

5. Save and secure the details of your Transactions (XCP TX ID).

6. Wait for the first Sunday of the current week when you sent the token to receive your Eth based KTN to arrive.

-east

NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO GOT THEIR KTN without swapping KARMA(X11) you will need to send 0.003 ETH to this address: 0x00F38BAbA6Cca3F0726F882e6307f674781a1A19 to cover TX fee and service.

================================================================================================

Moving from XCP to ETH platform is a good move and I agree to this. I dont have any qualms about the 10x increase as long that is beneficial. I think the 1 year swap time its a bit too long, consider the length of the other ICOs which this is likely similar in taste, 90 days will be a good one to consider since 1 year in crypto is an eternity and it helps the project to move along to the next phase much faster Wink

cheers.

Thank you @bitwarrior, if the community would like to shorten the swap period, we would do that. THE POLL WILL BE OPENED UP TO AUG. 15, 2017

-east

Can someone post me where to download latest KTN TOKEN compatible Ethereum wallet please. How many days are left before swap ends?
DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:54:56 PM

We will start our swap requests on Aug 03, 2017,( let us hope that the coming hardfork on Bitcoin won't sow chaos on Counterparty's system. )

Steps you need to do for a hassle free swap.

1. Install(get) a TOKEN compatible Ethereum wallet. https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/, https://www.karmatoken.net/get-karmatoken

2. After your wallet has synched, add KarmaToken Contract, using the wallet's ADD CONTRACT function.
CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0xdC0c22285B61405aaE01Cba2530B6Dd5cD328da7
CONTRACT NAME: KarmaToken
DECIMALS : 6
SYMBOL : KTN

3. Learn to use and secure your Ethereum wallet.

4. Send your Counterparty based KTN to 1FjX6a3cZrHaBtbsGjaeXg8aX2j3fQ2wbb (double check) Using the SWAP REQUEST FORM

5. Save and secure the details of your Transactions (XCP TX ID).

6. Wait for the first Sunday of the current week when you sent the token to receive your Eth based KTN to arrive.

-east

NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO GOT THEIR KTN without swapping KARMA(X11) you will need to send 0.003 ETH to this address: 0x00F38BAbA6Cca3F0726F882e6307f674781a1A19 to cover TX fee and service.

================================================================================================

Moving from XCP to ETH platform is a good move and I agree to this. I dont have any qualms about the 10x increase as long that is beneficial. I think the 1 year swap time its a bit too long, consider the length of the other ICOs which this is likely similar in taste, 90 days will be a good one to consider since 1 year in crypto is an eternity and it helps the project to move along to the next phase much faster Wink

cheers.

Thank you @bitwarrior, if the community would like to shorten the swap period, we would do that. THE POLL WILL BE OPENED UP TO AUG. 15, 2017

-east

Can someone post me where to download latest KTN TOKEN compatible Ethereum wallet please. How many days are left before swap ends?

I personally use Ethereum-Wallet-win64-0-9-2.zip and I have no problems with it. Here's a link to https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

Just checked out this project because I was attracted by the catchy name on etherdelta!

OP, to let you know, the ANN looks broken because a lot of images are unavailable. This should be fixed

Thanks for your interest! The name is one of the reason why the community is still alive. ANN will be revamped soon to reflect the present and future roadmap of KTN.

After the swap which will be on Nov. 03, 2017 as voted above, we will also announce a new distribution method and updates with regards to our recycling project.

Fair market price should be about 0.0001 0000 0.0002 0000 ETH per KTN or about 6 US$ cents. Free market will eventually reflect that.

-east

There is some news and updates, I like your project I am from beginning with you. I hope soon become very successful.I want to ask do you will add to another exchange?And how you know the price will be 0.0002 ETH  after swap?
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Good news, https://www.karmatoken.net/ is up again, you can check the new copy on our landing page, you can also try visiting the site using mobile devices. If it still does not load properly in your browser, just delete the cache and it should do the trick.

With the view of the days which the site has been gone, we will extend the swap period up to NOV. 06, 2017.

Thank you Alex for a job well done.

=======================================================================================

There is some news and updates, I like your project I am from beginning with you. I hope soon become very successful.I want to ask do you will add to another exchange?And how you know the price will be 0.0002 ETH  after swap?

@sunce33, yes there will be updates, thank you for your continued support, actually you can now easily share KTN to your family and friends using mobile wallets, its a good way to make people aware of what KarmaToken is all about. We should not try to enter another exchange until we have devloped more interest about KTN. Actually https://etherdelta.com/#KTN-ETH is more than enough for our purpose.

About the price of KTN at 0.0002 it is the equivalent eth price of only 0.00001000 Satoshis of each KTN(xcp) which karma(x11) holders paid before. Like I said the free market will still decide on what price they are willing to pay.

======================================================================================

Good luck everyone, I know alt sphere is bloody nowadays because of BTC rise. I hope you are doing fine with your crypto holdings!

-east

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:57:46 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 02:05:37 AM by adamvp

indeed, It is working!
but I have some doubts:

Code:
5. Paste the TX ID(BLOCK NUMBER) on the swap form.

​so should I paste TX ID or block number (It's differ!)
1. ALL XCP wallet addresses used to receive the KTN from KARMA(x11) to KTN swap will get to swap their KTN for the Ethereum based KTN, free of charge.

2. All other XCP addresses not included on that whitelist, NEEDS to send 0.003 Ethereum to cover TX fee and service, your KTN (ETH) will not be sent until your Ethereum Swap address has sent this required amount.

ETH ADDRESS : 0x00F38BAbA6Cca3F0726F882e6307f674781a1A19

should I send you eth or not? I have not big KTN amount so I'm afraid with this fees I pay more fee than my KTN value Sad

Uops.. it seems there's a problem:
Code:
Please wait for previous transaction to confirm. It usually takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
so it seems some of my KTN is not confirmed...

or what is more strange:
https://xchain.io/tx/b32b93f3915bcc552d5bf3d46ac1f698f29ac9959eb57ebae463102c6143b655
I don't know completly what is going on

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:29:30 AM

indeed, It is working!
but I have some doubts:

Code:
5. Paste the TX ID(BLOCK NUMBER) on the swap form.

​so should I paste TX ID or block number (It's differ!)

Either of the two will work for me so you can use whichever you find first.

1. ALL XCP wallet addresses used to receive the KTN from KARMA(x11) to KTN swap will get to swap their KTN for the Ethereum based KTN, free of charge.

2. All other XCP addresses not included on that whitelist, NEEDS to send 0.003 Ethereum to cover TX fee and service, your KTN (ETH) will not be sent until your Ethereum Swap address has sent this required amount.

ETH ADDRESS : 0x00F38BAbA6Cca3F0726F882e6307f674781a1A19

should I send you eth or not? I have not big KTN amount so I'm afraid with this fees I pay more fee than my KTN value Sad

If you really need to send 0.003 ETH, you can divide that with the number of KTN you will receive. Decide if the swap is worth it. Those who got 511 free KTN before will be like paying for them as 0.00000059 eth/ktn.

Uops.. it seems there's a problem:
Code:
Please wait for previous transaction to confirm. It usually takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
so it seems some of my KTN is not confirmed...

XCP network can be very busy at times but your transaction will still bear the correct time stamp and would clear later on.

-east

BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
adamvp

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:06:39 AM

-east,

It was however wallet issue.

Now I am waiting for answer to my questions how to properly fill the form.
Thanks

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:56:43 AM

-east,

It was however wallet issue.

Now I am waiting for answer to my questions how to properly fill the form.
Thanks

Sorry you didn't notice the response on your queries, look again they are inside the quotes but underlined.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:07 PM

Coin swap over?Right? New future for KarmaToken Smiley Good luck
jaipagare01

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:44:55 PM

Coin swap over? No I am still struggling with Mercatox to approve my KTN withdrawals :-(
iamnotabot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

When are the latest news about the new KarmaToken going to be released?

This is going to be huge! Smiley
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

Coin swap over? No I am still struggling with Mercatox to approve my KTN withdrawals :-(

Today is the last day.

-east

jaipagare01

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

Today is the last day.

-east

I guess Marcetox is at fault. Considering special case, would you allow me another 48 to 72 hours please.

Delaforetnoire

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

Hello community, here are the news of my side:

The swap period is officially over, thank you for all the tokens, CryptoTraderGM will manage the next move with your fresh new tokens and you will now the new total of Ethereum-based KTN.

-Website update - Done
-Karma2Care beta test with first donation to another non-profit - December 2017
-Karma2Care full integration with membership based on KTN - January 2018
-Visa Debit Card based on KTN - Q2 2018

Enjoy the actual low price on EtherDelta !  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
iamnotabot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

A card??

Can you please talk more about that?

Btw, I can do the Portuguese translation of the ANN post.
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

All swap requests from KTN(xcp based) to KTN(eth based) has been filled.     (TOTAL KTN swapped = 2,226,043.47683732)

We are officially closing the swap request period. No further requests will be entertained.

All those who would want to get the new token will either get them from other holders, etherdelta.com - decentralized exchange or from our bounty-reward and/or distribution programs.

We will update our ANN post further, there will also be a new ANN thread and a new website to keep in line with our new roadmap.

Use ImToken or any other mobile erc20 mobile wallet  ( https://www.karmatoken.net/ktn-wallet-use ) to distribute your KTN to other people. Teach them the wonderful world of being their own bank and this rapidly growing technology of the blockchain. Spread your good Karma!

Your KTN are yours, use it, give it away, burn them, use them as tickets or as a sort of reward. JUST USE THEM.

-East

adamvp

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

I have my Karma swapped.
Now I am waiting for further developement which lift up the value of the coin
But before  it happened please  tell me:
where I can buy more cheap and easy now?

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

I have my Karma swapped.
Now I am waiting for further developement which lift up the value of the coin
But before  it happened please  tell me:
where I can buy more cheap and easy now?

You can buy many cheap KTN here: https://etherdelta.com/#KTN-ETH, create a trading account, save your private key and BOOKMARK the site to avoid landing on a phishing site. Happy trading.

-east

Delaforetnoire

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:25:50 PM

Just wondering... why Counterwallet did not warn of the current situation..
I still got 510 karma there.... it's a pain....
cannot swap

Counterwallet is only a decentralized wallet, they didn't communicate with user about token news.
I am sorry that you miss the long swap period.

Dear Community, I have to bring some news with further development.

The first thing is Karma2Care, our non-profit organization based on GOOD KARMA SOCIETY was sleepy because of French regulation about non-profit funds : it was impossible to justify BTC, or altcoin donation on our dedicated non-profit bank account, it was assimilated to money laundry. As major exchanges BTC/FIAT like Kraken can't do SEPA transfert on organization accounts, we were stuck.

Recently, I have found a brilliant project from UK : LIFE
Actually they want to achieve the same goals than ours, and I can say that they work for GOOD everyday.
But, yes, we have to admit that in 2017, if you want the real success for your project you have to build a team, 24/7 dedicated to improve your token, you have to BE a real organisation with full time dedicated people.  I know for sure that LIFE will be a major actor in mass adoption in 2018 and after; and they do it without ICO Wink

After being active in their community, even building the biggest French community with other good hearted people from JVC Forum Finance, I saw in weeks the same energy of same motivated people than we had back in days. Most important for me, most of them are french and it is easier for me to understand each other. 

After some first talks with LIFE team, in 2018, we may have the possibility to be a part of the reward system in a community of thousands people, online AND in real life.
Along, I want to create a P.o.S common fund with KarmaToken and LIFE for the non profit huminatarian actions.

The next step is to be added on a medium size exchange. I know that CoinExchange would accept us even if it is for now not the best one.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: