Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:11:12 AM

Lol. Half of those choices are ponzi amd scams. There much more options so I am not surprised people said trading and other. People will not really reveal their methods Smiley But you mean direct bitcoin payment not getting paid fiat then converting it.

I have in the future more and more mixrojob sites become available for us to use. That would be great.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:41:36 AM

Actually there are so many sources, but I would say that thanks to trade, it is easier.

Though trading is one of the best ways of earning bitcoins but i wont call it easy at all, because trading if done without any experience and knowledge can be like gambling where you can lose all your capital in seconds, in trading also if you choose the bad places for investing then you will lose all the money you have.

The best source of bitcoin nowadays are online jobs. But among online jobs it is signature campaign that I loved most. And the best signature campaign is yobit for me.  Yobit signature campaign is my best source of bitcoin and it is second to none. So if you must look for bitcoin choose signature campaign.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:51:15 AM

Actually there are so many sources, but I would say that thanks to trade, it is easier.

Though trading is one of the best ways of earning bitcoins but i wont call it easy at all, because trading if done without any experience and knowledge can be like gambling where you can lose all your capital in seconds, in trading also if you choose the bad places for investing then you will lose all the money you have.

trading is only a good way of making bitcoin at best, but it certainly is not the best way of making money. because trading is such a huge risk when you put your money into it that it turns your life upside down. and when you invest a big amount of money to make more profit (make a living) you will have a nightmare of a life.

Buying the dip...
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:59:07 AM

Source of my bitcoin is from sports betting, trading and signature campaign these method gives me high income or good amount of bitcoin that is why i  can say these method is good source of income
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:09:27 AM

We all can agree that if we buy bitcoin now, you will profit no matter what, because it will be more expensive in the future.
So why people are still being fools - and think that useless (faucet) or totally random dependent (gambling) ways of gathering BTC are good?
Just buy it already, use standard Bitcoin exchange, it is the best way!
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:14:05 AM

We all can agree that if we buy bitcoin now, you will profit no matter what, because it will be more expensive in the future.
So why people are still being fools - and think that useless (faucet) or totally random dependent (gambling) ways of gathering BTC are good?
besides that, you can be joining a signature campaign, in there you can get some bitcoin and collecting bitcoin. after that, you can use this bitcoin to joining trading and get more profit. this is my opinion, and I think this best source of bitcoin nowadays.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:48:51 AM

The problem here is that most people don't have initial money to buy BTCs, they want to earn money because they don't have it, don't have jobs. For who already has a lot of money it's very easy to make profit with BTCs and increase the fortune, the real challenge here is to start from zero and reach to the top of world.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:44:13 AM

When you're talking about just having bitcoins then the best source of bitcoin is an exchange with money, real money. When you're talking about having zero starting money, you could start earning by typing of captchas, signature campaigns, trading, gambling. It is a great source of bitcoins
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:11:02 AM

When you're talking about just having bitcoins then the best source of bitcoin is an exchange with money, real money. When you're talking about having zero starting money, you could start earning by typing of captchas, signature campaigns, trading, gambling. It is a great source of bitcoins
Captchas are boring while signature campaign is acceptable, but thinking that it's a good source of income will only limit your self of exploring greater opportunities here online, we have to be more mature to look for better opportunity that could bring us good returns.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:44:40 AM

It may be little but it is really a good place to start with. Ignore the face value and get some little bit of btc to start off with and see how it can be stored in your offline wallet and what can it do. When you have more experience den you may use your currency to exchange for it.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:06:23 AM

Better buy it because future of bitcoin is going to have enormous price hike. Now it's just $700 so after 1 year see the magic it will definitely reach $1200 it's not my prediction is predicted by some  well experienced trader.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:39:52 AM

The problem here is that most people don't have initial money to buy BTCs, they want to earn money because they don't have it, don't have jobs. For who already has a lot of money it's very easy to make profit with BTCs and increase the fortune, the real challenge here is to start from zero and reach to the top of world.  Wink

Even if you do not have starting capital, you can invest your time and skills to earn bitcoin. There are a lot of ways here to earn bitcoin. But if you are lazy in real life, there is no way for you to earn whether its bitcoin or fiat.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:44:00 AM

The best source is signature campaigns here, I earn much more with campaign then with faucets. I'm in process of learning about trading, that is source with moste votes.
   It's very hard for me as a beginning to learn about trading, there is so many things to learn, my head hurts me from all that reading sometimes.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:03:14 AM

I agree with you. You have to invest a huge amount of money in order to actually earn by just holding bitcoins. Let's say that you bought 45$ of bitcoins, after a couple of months, you would only earn a little. On the other hand, I also think that we shouldn't just rely on holding our bitcoins to make money. Regardless of how you earn money, you would have to work hard to make profit. I think most people have 10$ and they can start trading using that amount of money. Would be much better if it was higher but it's good amount for starters, just to have some experience.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:16:58 AM

There is no way of knowing that for certainty, I mean whether Bitcoin will get more expensive in the future. A few big whales cashing out could easily crash the price a few times. All we can do is just hope that Bitcoin will earn decent profits in the future, but I definitely wouldn't bet my life and my wife on that.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:26:31 AM

Captchas are boring while signature campaign is acceptable, but thinking that it's a good source of income will only limit your self of exploring greater opportunities here online, we have to be more mature to look for better opportunity that could bring us good returns.
I think captcha can be the alternative if you've completed the work in Siganture campaign or any other job, if you're boring you can listen to music while completing the captcha?

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:46:58 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Trading is one of the best source of bitcoin nowadays if you knew how to trade with high coins to altcoins there are chance that you make a good profit too. Second option icos are good too where you are going to invest your bitcoin to buy icos and grab the bonus wait till the coins will be ended. Third Option gambling if you are good in dice and other gambling activities you can make money with this.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Trading is one of the best source of bitcoin nowadays if you knew how to trade with high coins to altcoins there are chance that you make a good profit too. Second option icos are good too where you are going to invest your bitcoin to buy icos and grab the bonus wait till the coins will be ended. Third Option gambling if you are good in dice and other gambling activities you can make money with this.
Trading is the best only if you are successful in doing your job, not all traders are successful as to become a trader who consider it as a source of your income you need to be able to take the risk. For me, the best and safest source of income is just to world for bitcoin, no risk at all you just have to spend your time and effort to get paid.

What I mean is that, there's no assurance to make be profitable in trading, so it's hard to consider that as you main source of income.

Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:53:00 AM

I think captcha can be the alternative if you've completed the work in Siganture campaign or any other job, if you're boring you can listen to music while completing the captcha?

I agree that captchas are boring but it's not just boring, it's time consuming like how many hours it will take before you can earn one dollar?

And also signature campaigns are a great way to earn bitcoins if you don't have the money to buy one but I agree that we should also look for a different work that we can do simultaneously with sig. campaign, that way we can earn more bitcoins and it will make our time productive .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:50:21 AM

it all depends on your skill, if you follow the path of other people and you know it's not your skills, it's not a good source for getting bitcoin.
all source has own risk

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: