Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
edz12

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:33:10 AM

as of now i vote for revshare i want to try tranding but im still studying how it works  Smiley

sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

I do not consider as source of bitcoins HYIPs, MLM Tables etc. From rest sources, mining not only bitcoins but other altcoins and exchange it is good if someone has money and time to invest. Trading is not for everyone; Need education, very good information, positive psychology and nerves made from steel. So for the rest of us others is my opinion, that is selling goods or providing services where others pay you with bitcoins.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:47:37 AM

I do not consider as source of bitcoins HYIPs, MLM Tables etc. From rest sources, mining not only bitcoins but other altcoins and exchange it is good if someone has money and time to invest. Trading is not for everyone; Need education, very good information, positive psychology and nerves made from steel. So for the rest of us others is my opinion, that is selling goods or providing services where others pay you with bitcoins.
Source is something that can give you a consistent income, anything that we do that has risk is not a good source, you need to be very good to be able to consider it as a source of income, and you might call yourself a gifted one since you are part of the few to make consistent income even what you are doing is very risky.

Trading is more legitimate way to be called as one of the risky source of income, you can be successful on this when you are smart and skillful to ensure it will result a profit every time you trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:53:18 AM

Exactly, selling or providing something is better than others.
Mining is not profitable anymore unless you have cheap electricity and huge capital then go build your own mining farm, Trading either bitcoin trading or altcoin are risky it more like gambling if you dont have some criteria like sportis mentioned above, so far i don't recommend hyip, bitcoin doubler, MLM or something like that, also gambling if you win you just lose it again.
needyou

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:55:04 AM

I think the best source of bitcoin is trading although trading has many risks. In order that you can also get some earn bitcoin from a signature campaign. That is it!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:09:43 AM

Exactly, selling or providing something is better than others.
Mining is not profitable anymore unless you have cheap electricity and huge capital then go build your own mining farm, Trading either bitcoin trading or altcoin are risky it more like gambling if you dont have some criteria like sportis mentioned above, so far i don't recommend hyip, bitcoin doubler, MLM or something like that, also gambling if you win you just lose it again.
HYIP, MLM and any other similar services are purely a scam service that would never pays you fairly , i can say it's totally bullshit and scam, you shouldn't never ever to try all of them. trading always be the most option to be chosen, it's newbie friendly as you can learn from zero and go for it rather than have to gamble on something uncertain.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:01:36 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
for me , i still newbie so for now i get bitcoin just through signatur compaign
forward may be i am try trading
dEjAvU97

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:36:59 AM

I think the best source is to cloud mining at a trusted site that is hashnest, or genesis mining. If we put our money to them for mining, of course it is nice because they can find a new block.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:54:18 AM

I think the best source is to cloud mining at a trusted site that is hashnest, or genesis mining. If we put our money to them for mining, of course it is nice because they can find a new block.

Cloud mining is one of many other scams existing today. And since they still exist, there are obviously people who still believe that can earn something through them, though their prime time is apparently gone. ICO's now seem to have taken the place that the cloud mining scams had once occupied.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:29:56 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
i think trading very fast get me more profit , but this is high risk

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

Like all the others here trading is the best source of Bitcoin I got my $10 worth of Bitcoin from trading other coins I've got from a giveaway,but there's some risk involves in trading and since I'm knew here I never trade big amount and always control my urge to trade other coins.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:43:22 PM

Cloud mining is one of many other scams existing today. And since they still exist, there are obviously people who still believe that can earn something through them, though their prime time is apparently gone. ICO's now seem to have taken the place that the cloud mining scams had once occupied.
Cloud mining days are indeed over where ICOs are all that people care about nowadays.

It's mind boggling that legit ICOs (as far as possible) are not doing very well, while obvious scams seem to attract hundreds of Bitcoins in quite a short time.

It's the mentality in combination with the high level of greed that allow these scams to continuously pop up since the demand is obviously there.

That's why I find that anyone investing in these obvious scam schemes to be (partly) as guilty as the operators themselves. Without demand, these schemes will eventually dry out.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:53:20 PM

Cloud mining days are indeed over where ICOs are all that people care about nowadays.

It's mind boggling that legit ICOs (as far as possible) are not doing very well, while obvious scams seem to attract hundreds of Bitcoins in quite a short time.

It's the mentality in combination with the high level of greed that allow these scams to continuously pop up since the demand is obviously there.

That's why I find that anyone investing in these obvious scam schemes to be (partly) as guilty as the operators themselves. Without demand, these schemes will eventually dry out.

I think along the same lines basically. But after ICO's finally die out, some new kid on the block will undoubtedly pop up, and people will bring their money there all over again. This is impossible to stop or prevent just because people are greedy and want quick profits. That is likely the reason why there are so many "get rich quick" schemes floating around still attracting attention.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:59:34 PM

I think along the same lines basically. But after ICO's finally die out, some new kid on the block will undoubtedly pop up, and people will bring their money there all over again. This is impossible to stop or prevent just because people are greedy and want quick profits. That is likely the reason why there are so many "get rich quick" schemes floating around still attracting attention.

Yeah it might just happen. Now that ico already shows that they're working to realize all the things that had already been promised and there is a possibility after ico finished in his work then there will be more to beat the ico. This is all like Eth, eth appeared before most of us put forward more crypto in trading for profit. But after it emerged it changed our way of looking until we think that it's a big advantage. And now is the ICO, hopefully in future growth that crypto be better and more profitable
zcashcoins

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:02:40 PM

Trading,  freelancing and joining in a signature campaign are the ones that are profitable. As long as the exvhanger/employer/campaign manager is legit.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:03:07 PM

Taking into account the options you have presented in your poll, trading seems undoubtedly the best way to gain or multiply our coins in a relatively short time, however I think the very best option is the ecommerce, provided that you have a good product or service and an efficient strategy to promote it.

I agree that ecommerce is one of the best source of bitcoin.  If the business is established and there are many base users that buy in that online store.  I'm sure that it can even beat day trading profit.  Though creating an online business should be well planned and well researched so that whenever you are to launch a product, consumer will surely like them
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:53:44 PM

I went with others even though quite a number of people voted trading but with this to a novice like me, I dont see it as a sure source to earn some bitcoin but maybe after I have learn well the art of trading, then I can change my mind. Others I chose will fall into the category of selling skills to get some Bitcoin it maybe coding, graphics, website designing or signature designing, campaign management etc. These are surest method with limited risk involved...
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:48:04 PM

My source of bitcoin right now is signature campaign and doing some Trading. I earned most of my bitcoin in doing signature campaign weekly and I also earn some in Trading sometimes when I have buyers. Sometimes I also do faucet if I don't have anything to do and just having a pastime. There are a lots of way on how to earn bitcoin like Investing on HYIP sites but I don't do that because being scammed is really the worst thing that can happen to you in the bitcoin world.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:28:14 PM

My source of bitcoin right now is signature campaign and doing some Trading. I earned most of my bitcoin in doing signature campaign weekly and I also earn some in Trading sometimes when I have buyers. Sometimes I also do faucet if I don't have anything to do and just having a pastime. There are a lots of way on how to earn bitcoin like Investing on HYIP sites but I don't do that because being scammed is really the worst thing that can happen to you in the bitcoin world.
You are right doing except faucet part. But I'm not sure how many referrals you will be having in your faucet sites. Just note, without enough number of referrals, you will not be able to earn something from faucets for the time and effort you will be giving to it.

HYIP is nothing but burning your bitcoin. Never try that. Sadly gambling is also a way of burning bitcoins.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:51:59 AM

Actually, in the start, it is better to earn the bitcoin from signature campaign, but after get the experience than should do other work like trading, investment or gambling. Because it will give us better ways to earn the bitcoin, and also i suggest in the same time do the ways, because in this ways, we can earn fast bitcoins, I am not saying, i am doing it on my daily basic work with bitcoin.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: