Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:29:02 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:27:06 PM by Bitcotalk

If you have skill in trading, it can be best source of bitcoin. trading is so much popular now in earning bitcoins. trading will going to manage your money and have a small risk of loss

For you to start trading you need a source of the bitcoin to trade. You can not just start trading from air and earn bitcoins. I think what OP wanted to know is where people get bitcoin. What people are suggesting here are ways of growing bitcoin but the source of bitcoin.
The same as also where you get a source of the bitcoin to HYIP, Cloud Mining and other in vote, you need funding for it. I think the OP wanted to know how to grow bitcoin he had

Hyips and cloud mining will not give you satisfactory results as majority of people have lost their investments in those sites so the best way to grow your bitcoins would be with trading altcoins as altcoin market is full of pumps and dumps so if you choose the right coin at the right time then it can grow your coins in the best possible way.
You are right in these type of investment people often get into scam investment as more people do not have good knowledge about these hyips and cloud mining etc and they coming in the convince of others like their friends and cousins and invest in them. Instead of it if these people start their own business then they will not lose that much which they lose in these type of investment about which they do not know.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

If you mean by earning, I don't think there are any that pay enough for the time that you spend doing whatever it is that you do.
Best way to GET bitcoin is to just buy and trade
thanks
I think the process will reflect the results will you get, if you work hard and spending very much time. I'm sure you get the results that would be great anyway. whatever method you do
morgand

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

I think trading is the best source to gain some of bitcoin. Trading is simple if you understand some of alt coin. All you can do is just buy some coin when price still low and wait their price increase. Always check the market, sell some of your coin when the price is higher and you got enough profit from it. Buy another cheap coin, and wait again.
Another best source of bitcoin is signature camp. You just need to find some signature campaign and apply for it.
the.jack20

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

Trade and mining is always the best way for me. For people with a good investment, mining can be the right option. Apart from this, trading will always be the best method of winning.

It is possible to earn good money with the clever trading.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

If you have skill in trading, it can be best source of bitcoin. trading is so much popular now in earning bitcoins. trading will going to manage your money and have a small risk of loss

For you to start trading you need a source of the bitcoin to trade. You can not just start trading from air and earn bitcoins. I think what OP wanted to know is where people get bitcoin. What people are suggesting here are ways of growing bitcoin but the source of bitcoin.
The same as also where you get a source of the bitcoin to HYIP, Cloud Mining and other in vote, you need funding for it. I think the OP wanted to know how to grow bitcoin he had
First of all he have to hold his bitcoins for the coming future as the price is continuously increasing and if he want to do something with his bitcoin then he have to start trade so that he will not lose control over his bitcoins and whenever he will want he will convert his assets to bitcoin and will sell altcoins.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

I thing man skill power is the best source of bitcoin nowadays.If you guys are good knowledge of bitcoin also have experienced web design such of IT skill there so many market place here and there.If you little bit research those job you should be confirmed you are guys are lucky as you knowing this earlier.

Getting a job which pays you in bitcoin is the best method. Computer based freelance work here that I have seen accept bitcoin. Its better to work on your skills and develop them. Then someone maybe willing to hire you for working on their project and you can get paid.

Other than that trading is good if you analyse the market and buy low, sell high, the general strategy of traders. Again altcoin trading is profitable.

Mining is good for those who are living in places where electricity is cheap and other costs are well within limits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kumax

Activity: 182

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Getting a job which pays you in bitcoin is the best method. Computer based freelance work here that I have seen accept bitcoin. Its better to work on your skills and develop them. Then someone maybe willing to hire you for working on their project and you can get paid.

Other than that trading is good if you analyse the market and buy low, sell high, the general strategy of traders. Again altcoin trading is profitable.

Mining is good for those who are living in places where electricity is cheap and other costs are well within limits.

This is a nice sum up of how you can get some coins these days, I would sign under it. Grin I like the freelance work approach the most, because your investment is "only" mostly time and knowledge. The other options require bigger money investments, which can be risky. Trading can be profitable only when you have a deep knowledge of the market or if you are reeeeally lucky (but it can't last forever) Wink. Mining requires the biggest starting investment and even if you have a free electricity, your ROI may be months or more probably even years.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:19:56 AM

I think there is many source to get bitcoin like as trading and other online task if you want to grow up your bitcoin then you can buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for the higher price when bitcoin price go to higher price then sell it and get a good profit in short time because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

I thing man skill power is the best source of bitcoin nowadays.If you guys are good knowledge of bitcoin also have experienced web design such of IT skill there so many market place here and there.If you little bit research those job you should be confirmed you are guys are lucky as you knowing this earlier.

Finding a job which pays in bitcoin is really hard. In an article came across an incident where employees were paid in bitcoin in Indonesia. Very rarely can find such employers providing in terms of bitcoin. Mining is good, but for the same we need to be knowledgeable. To gain knowledge as well mining equipment's we need time as well investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:17:00 PM

Finding a job which pays in bitcoin is really hard. In an article came across an incident where employees were paid in bitcoin in Indonesia. Very rarely can find such employers providing in terms of bitcoin. Mining is good, but for the same we need to be knowledgeable. To gain knowledge as well mining equipment's we need time as well investment.
Nothing is easy, but you can make it easy. Just exposing your skill set is not a big deal if you get work it is a bonus if not you can make Bitcoin from any other work that's it. According to my knowledge, many online workers are accepting bitcoin as payment because the price of BTC is making them accept Bitcoin. Apart from this Mining is good but we need big investment and yes cheap electricity area. 
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

Most of the suggestions in the polls are a great way to LOSE bitcoin.

There aren't many ways to create money, and there are even fewer ways to create money quickly and without risk.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

There aren't many ways to create money, and there are even fewer ways to create money quickly and without risk.

From the poll the only option that is reasonable is the trading option. All other given options are pure trash, where people putting money in any of the mentioned sites or services are only filling the pockets of a bunch of nasty scammers. And yes, trading is not without risk, but at least you know that you are responsible for all the trades you execute. It's also common sense that should apply when it comes to people making the decision to start trading. If they don't know how the market works and just think it's all fun, then they obviously are just gambling with their money with losses as result. But if you to a certain degree know what to do, and accept the risks that are connected to trading, then why not.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

First of all he have to hold his bitcoins for the coming future as the price is continuously increasing and if he want to do something with his bitcoin then he have to start trade so that he will not lose control over his bitcoins and whenever he will want he will convert his assets to bitcoin and will sell altcoins.
Holding bitcoin for the future is more beneficial because I also sure that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher in future it is expected that the price will go higher than $1500 and the trade is also good but it is adopted by only some people because not people are able to trade professionally and many has lost their money in trade who do not know much about trade and have started it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:53:35 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 04:11:06 PM by Vikingr

If he will start trade along with holding then he will get double profit one from holding and the other from the increasing of BTC in trade so I think both are better to start at the same time. But that advice is only for those people who are much expert in trade and those who do not have much knowledge about bitcoin do not need to risk their bitcoins and have to wait for longer.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:45:09 PM

Agree with you.Only skill is ther power source of earning  bitcoin. This forum is one of the best source for earning bitcoin.Joining signature campaign,Social media campaign,Giveaways,predication is the genaral earning way here.But if anyone have proper skill,then he can offer his skill here.Its also the great way for earning bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:55:18 PM

Agree with you.Only skill is ther power source of earning  bitcoin. This forum is one of the best source for earning bitcoin.Joining signature campaign,Social media campaign,Giveaways,predication is the genaral earning way here.But if anyone have proper skill,then he can offer his skill here.Its also the great way for earning bitcoin.

The real skill to make money is the skill you use to manage your money. You just need an amount of money to start managing this. I see many people working all life long, and in the end they don't have enough money to have a confortable life, because they don't know how to manage the money. It's not important how you earn your started money, since it is legal. When you start managing this, investing, you will earn good amounts of money to have a decent life (in Bitcoins, the profit is higher than using fiat).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

For someone without any good capital, some experience and a lot of knowledge, whether technical or other kind of, it is absolutely correct that there aren't a lot of ways of making money. But if someone has got any of these then they are not out of the industry of earners because someone with a capital can start any kind of a online business he wishes for, and someone with skills and knowledge can work for earning money easily.
floyd423

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:07:00 PM

you can always invest and get a legit profitable return. this site  evurlink.com  I been using them for a while they been good to me. been making bank with em.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:53:05 AM

you can always invest and get a legit profitable return. this site  evurlink.com  I been using them for a while they been good to me. been making bank with em.
We don't need to invest in different business or investment outside, we have bitcoin here and we can simply hold it for longer time for a guaranteed profit. In that way, it is safer and we can always be updated with the recent events since there's a lot of bitcoin enthusiast here and we are very optimistic of the bitcoin's future.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:03:38 AM

you can always invest and get a legit profitable return. this site  evurlink.com  I been using them for a while they been good to me. been making bank with em.
We don't need to invest in different business or investment outside, we have bitcoin here and we can simply hold it for longer time for a guaranteed profit. In that way, it is safer and we can always be updated with the recent events since there's a lot of bitcoin enthusiast here and we are very optimistic of the bitcoin's future.
I agree with you.Currently bitcoins looks like stable previous some weeks ago but still doubt at least it can stable some times more or not.Hence,I believed bitcoin holding good practise surely guaranted profit.Holding are safest ways such of others investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: