Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:51:20 PM

HYIP is the best source for me to get bitcoin, with special strategy I always profit from HYIP programs. Only with HYIP I can get RoI of less than 2 months.

"Special strategy". Roll Eyes Funny. There's no way that you can earn from hyip unless you do some hardcore spam to spread your referral links. There's no special strategies in hyip sites since all you do is invest your money and then get scammed after a few days or weeks. Maybe if you invest in a new hyip site then you can get some profit but it still not safe since other hyip sites run away in such short period of time.

If you can make money out of referrals in hyip sites, I would recommend doing it in gambling sites instead since people are getting more and more into it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:08:42 AM

Holding bitcoin for a long time will allow us to get profits, but in it self is not a source of bitcoins since the size for your holdings does not grow only the value in fiat if bitcoin happens to go up in price.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:57:39 PM

You've already missed the best source on the list: holding.
It is true that holding bitcoin is good investment but it is good only on the long term, and holding works only for those who have a good amount of btc but as for the small guys holding does not actually work that well, the best source of bitcoin would be this forum and the way you can apply for signature campaigns and start increasing your rankso you can earn more others are just a big waste of time and are too risky.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:56:39 PM

HYIP is the best source for me to get bitcoin, with special strategy I always profit from HYIP programs. Only with HYIP I can get RoI of less than 2 months.
i will always prefer to trading in alt coins, as to me the best source of getting bitcoin is to invest your bitcoins in alt coins, as there are so many coins through which you can double your bitcoin in very very short period of time.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:59:52 AM

i will always prefer to trading in alt coins, as to me the best source of getting bitcoin is to invest your bitcoins in alt coins, as there are so many coins through which you can double your bitcoin in very very short period of time.
HYIP and trade it's something different and they must have their own strategy. in HYIP you should be mentally prepared for a scammer and in trade you should seek information about the crypto (altcoin) if you just rely on the prediction wasn't good

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:15:50 AM

You've already missed the best source on the list: holding.
It is true that holding bitcoin is good investment but it is good only on the long term, and holding works only for those who have a good amount of btc but as for the small guys holding does not actually work that well, the best source of bitcoin would be this forum and the way you can apply for signature campaigns and start increasing your rankso you can earn more others are just a big waste of time and are too risky.

You are absolutely right holding is good enough source, but it need long time waiting to get many profit. Just say 6 months ago the price of one bitcoin is 470 dollars and now bitcoin was touched 910+ dollars ( as i see on my wallet few minutes ago ) so if you holding only one bitcoin dor 6 months you will get huge profits around 430 - 440 dollars.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:24:18 AM

I think the main source of bitcoin nowadays is the Bounties from the Signature Campaigns. Since there are lots of Signature Campaign scattered in the Forum. And more and more posters are engaged. I considered it. Then the bitcoin they are getting from those Campaigns. They are investing in Trading, some invest in HYIP's or even cloud mining. Others do hold their bitcoins hoping for its price to rise in the Future.
ldreligion

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:43:35 AM

Trading Bitcoins and possible arbitrage opportunities are the good sources to earn Bitcoins. Also, Bitcoins can be earned by selling goods and digital assets which is also a good source of Income. 
Signature campaign is good, but too little profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:21:13 AM

Trading Bitcoins and possible arbitrage opportunities are the good sources to earn Bitcoins. Also, Bitcoins can be earned by selling goods and digital assets which is also a good source of Income. 
Arbitrage is the best source of get income as there is no risk involve in doing it, however it's not an easy job to do since you need to be very active to be able to find an abnormal lines from different gambling sites to take advantage of the line and eventually earn. Moreover, you must have a decent amount of capital to grab the opportunity in a rare situation as it does not happen all the time.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:45:45 PM

For users from third world countries, the earning got from signature campaign too seems a good one. Because it gives an investment free earning. Other than signature campaign trading gives better and sustained earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:49:31 PM

For users from third world countries, the earning got from signature campaign too seems a good one. Because it gives an investment free earning. Other than signature campaign trading gives better and sustained earning.

Yup, it's all a good advantage for us. But the thing we have to see or have is desire and also thinking of us when using one among the many ways that we can use. If we did want to get huge profits in a fast enough then it is better to use trading, and if they want to profit in time are then investing and also for a long time then sign the campaign could be an option. Because the advantage in signing the campaign has a long time to earn big money
tusziget

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:57:10 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins nowadays is:faucets(small amount or bigger amount of satoshis,it depends on  the faucets) and trading.I intend to learn more about trading,because in the future I want to grow my Bitcoin income through trading.Hyip is too risky to invest Bitcoins there
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:00:34 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins nowadays is:faucets(small amount or bigger amount of satoshis,it depends on  the faucets) and trading.I intend to learn more about trading,because in the future I want to grow my Bitcoin income through trading.Hyip is too risky to invest Bitcoins there

With faucets you won't earn much BTCs, only if you have many referrals generating comission for you. If you do a faucet run, about 100 faucets, you probably will earn only 20.000-30.000 satoshis maximum. It's a lot of effort to earn few satoshis.

I prefer to use only the good main faucets, low income, but I don't put a lot of effort on it and I'm supporting the micro earnings industry, at least the best of what they have to offer.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

With faucets you won't earn much BTCs, only if you have many referrals generating comission for you. If you do a faucet run, about 100 faucets, you probably will earn only 20.000-30.000 satoshis maximum. It's a lot of effort to earn few satoshis.

I prefer to use only the good main faucets, low income, but I don't put a lot of effort on it and I'm supporting the micro earnings industry, at least the best of what they have to offer.  Smiley

And how much do you earn with the "good main faucets"?

deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:09:29 PM

That's true, but even in this case it is not a good option as a main income, but it can work as an extra income. In the case of trading this may be a viable option to have higher earnings, and even earn a living from it, depending on the performance of the trader. Considering the current volatility in crypto, in fact there are great possibilities.
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

if you have money to invest, buying would be the greatest source. If you have a huge amount of money to invest, mining bitcoin or some alt-coins might be very good, but if you don't have that much money and time to invest, signature campaigns and small tasks in service section can be a good source too.

Pythagorass

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:01:27 PM

trading seems like the best answer i dont trust gambling sites because they have guaranteed returns built in for the owners like vegas so youre destined to loose
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:54:49 PM

i think trading is much more easiest way to get bitcoin because there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in huge amount through bitcoin and trading has too much lower risk than other investment.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

i think trading is much more easiest way to get bitcoin because there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in huge amount through bitcoin and trading has too much lower risk than other investment.

Trading is easy,but trading with profit is less easy.

ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:16:05 PM

Faucets can provide good income source if you have many referrals. It does not require any skill or knowledge so many people are attracted towards it. Without referrals daily earning is very low but still it is good to earn something without doing anything that's why I am also using it daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: