Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:08:25 PM

Sounds like the question asked how to earn or make more bitcoin rather than the source. clearly, there is only one source for cryptocurrency is mining. Trading, and any other method requires you to have existing coins to make more revenue.

Trading isn't a guarantee. I think running an exchange or brokerage for trading is the better way.

Trading is fine, when you are using the trusted escrow in your all the trades. Hopefully when you start trading you could have in your mind. If you want to earn daily. Lol.  you could do faucets or daily works in your country. In the forum, most of the people prefer signature campaigns.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:21:43 PM

Sounds like the question asked how to earn or make more bitcoin rather than the source. clearly, there is only one source for cryptocurrency is mining. Trading, and any other method requires you to have existing coins to make more revenue.

Trading isn't a guarantee. I think running an exchange or brokerage for trading is the better way.

Trading is fine, when you are using the trusted escrow in your all the trades. Hopefully when you start trading you could have in your mind. If you want to earn daily. Lol.  you could do faucets or daily works in your country. In the forum, most of the people prefer signature campaigns.

Daily work which pay with bitcoin is not bad, i think. Because it's seems will become steady income, for example you can become a customer service in any website which bitcoin related, some months ago there is a website that provides services for bitcoin user to mix their bitcoin, that website recruits people to become a customer service and  pay 500 dollars in btc (if iam not wrong) every month. It is big amount of money if i convert to my fiat.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

With trading people mean that they buy and sell coins frequently or less frequently through an exchange that contains their coins and fiat. It has nothing to do with for example making deals here or outside the forum that would require people to use escrow for their own safety.

you could do faucets or daily works in your country. In the forum, most of the people prefer signature campaigns.

Faucets are nothing more than a big waste of your time. Especially when you look how faucet payouts have been decreasing constantly due to the higher price. How can you justify spending a few hours on faucets for only 1000/2000 satoshi's? In that time you could have done something more productive and rewarding.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:48:44 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 10:23:38 PM by Vikingr

Trading is fine, when you are using the trusted escrow in your all the trades. Hopefully when you start trading you could have in your mind. If you want to earn daily. Lol.  you could do faucets or daily works in your country. In the forum, most of the people prefer signature campaigns.
the earnings from faucet and signature campaigns is not much high as the faucets earnings are much lower to collect and it will take months or year to collect a bitcoin and the earning of signature campaign is good but it is limited but if someone will start trade then he have to start it on a trusted exchange and will earn a high income if he will spend some more time in gambling.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:04:34 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 09:58:53 PM by bestluck

Trading is fine, when you are using the trusted escrow in your all the trades. Hopefully when you start trading you could have in your mind. If you want to earn daily. Lol.  you could do faucets or daily works in your country. In the forum, most of the people prefer signature campaigns.
Along with signature campaign working he do not need to work on faucet because faucet take too much time to make some smaller amount of money instead of that if he will start blogging then he will get a good profit. For starting the blog in the start he will not earn any high amount of income and will need to work hard but later when the blog will become an established blog then he will earn a high income from that without any hard work.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

Along with signature campaign working he do not need to work on faucet because faucet take too much time to make some money instead of that if he will start blogging then he will get a good profit.

The best way to earn bitcoins is by signature campaign and once bitcoin earnings reaches to a certain level should be invested in trading that will help in growing your coins in quick time and trading is always better then wasting time on faucets sites and if you choose the right coin at the right time then you can make huge profits from it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

Along with signature campaign working he do not need to work on faucet because faucet take too much time to make some money instead of that if he will start blogging then he will get a good profit.

The best way to earn bitcoins is by signature campaign and once bitcoin earnings reaches to a certain level should be invested in trading that will help in growing your coins in quick time and trading is always better then wasting time on faucets sites and if you choose the right coin at the right time then you can make huge profits from it.
Signature campaign is not a good option if they are just newbie for those who are high rank account they  can earn good amount of bitcoin compare to faucet but if newbie they can not join but better they will be active in this forum and wait for their rank up..  there is an option that you can gain a good profit try to go in trading site and multiply your earnings from faucet.. to trading but  first learn and study it first its risky but this is the best and less risky investment that you can gain a good amount if you are lucky to buy an altcoin that has potencial  price to be increase..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:26:23 PM

I think better than Sig Campaigns or trading would be to look at BTC as real Money.
Just work for it, Sell Stuff, Do stuff people would pay you FIAT.. and then just take BTC instead...
But with a High Budget and the right "feeling", trading would be even better.. But that just applies to like 2-3% of all traders.

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

I would say trading and exchanges now that i see it not that simple in my previous advice.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:57:52 PM

the earnings from faucet and signature campaigns is not much high but if someone will start trade then he have to start it on a trusted exchange and will earn a high income if he will spend some more time in gambling.
although these are the free source of earning bitcoin which can fulfill your minor needs, but still if you want to earn a great amount of bitcoin then you need to do trading from where you can earn a good number of bitcoin .
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Same like in old days mining,but average joe has no chance to mine bitcoin,but he can mine altcoins and trade for bitcoin.You can also buy with fiat and trae to have more,sad true is not many people of the world can obtain bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Wow! when I read that most people is opining that the best way to get bitcoins is through signature campaigns, I can understand the excessive number of senseless posts that I can find out there, only trying to achieve the campaigners' requirements. But this is also a proof that most newcomers are not willing to invest any other thing that their words in this bitcoin ecosystem.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:48:30 AM

Wow! when I read that most people is opining that the best way to get bitcoins is through signature campaigns, I can understand the excessive number of senseless posts that I can find out there, only trying to achieve the campaigners' requirements. But this is also a proof that most newcomers are not willing to invest any other thing that their words in this bitcoin ecosystem.

I think you got it wrong my brother. Most of the people in this thread voted that trading is the best source of bitcoin for them. As for the newcomers, it is not that they are not wiiling to invest, maybe they are doing some research first since they are newbies or they don't have enough funds yet to invest.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:55:31 AM

It's fine, atleast they are honest on where they are earning bitcoin... Get used to it... Lots of post like this is around...

Anyway, I do think that trading altcoin is still the best for me, it needs a thorough study on which coin you are going to invest, but since newbie are not familiar with it, it's good to try other ways that are easier and you won't have to invest money to start with...  Smiley
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:41:09 AM

It's fine, atleast they are honest on where they are earning bitcoin... Get used to it... Lots of post like this is around...

Anyway, I do think that trading altcoin is still the best for me, it needs a thorough study on which coin you are going to invest, but since newbie are not familiar with it, it's good to try other ways that are easier and you won't have to invest money to start with...  Smiley

for me if you are good and patient in trading altcoin you will earn alot. even if you only have small amount of capital you can double or even triple it by just trading altcoins. we all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile as altcoin also do. so trading with altcoin is the best if you know how you do it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:50:47 AM

I would say trading and exchanges now that i see it not that simple in my previous advice.
Yes trading or exchanges is the best source of income nowadays! Yes its not simple you cannot buy altcoin quickly you need to think properly before buying coin. You can make a research the coin you want to buy. Follow the Ann thread and twitter for the updates what happen to the coin. You need also strategy to it. And gets some tips to  successful trader. If you follow all that for sure you can a lot of bitcoin .  and you will say  "thanks to trading I can money a week"
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

There are a lot of sources of bitcoin nowadays and the best one is mining them. Though it really requires something you need like miner and patience. Psoting into bitcointalk is one of the popular way to earn bitcoin and it is really really good. Everyone loves it and everyone is joining every Signature Campaign. Though I really pick as the best source is Signatures Campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:27:27 AM

Hey my friend earns bitcoin through freelance work. She's very good a Photoshop. That is her big source of bitcoin. She lends her bitcoins too for interest.

I think doing freelance online work is a good source of bitcoin. So I am honing my skills so I freelance very well.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:33:24 AM

Hey my friend earns bitcoin through freelance work. She's very good a Photoshop. That is her big source of bitcoin. She lends her bitcoins too for interest.

I think doing freelance online work is a good source of bitcoin. So I am honing my skills so I freelance very well.

No doubt about that. Being a freelancer could really make you earn bigger. But with today's competition on skills being market, the chance is getting smaller and smaller for all to earn with it and opportunities too, it's getting smaller and smaller. It's good if you have extra ordinary skill, the one that is rare, it will for sure makes you earn more.

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

if you have skills on the computer why not joining at freelance works. doing photoshop and some other works will let you earn bitcoin from it. using your skills from earning is one way to earn bitcoin. but if you dont have skills in computer lets say that you are on the other field of work. better try gambling or trading in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: