Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116651 times)
xLouLie27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:55:18 AM

At last I have my account unfrozen.

But after logging in my account only have 0.003 BTC which mexicantarget tipped back to my account that's why I double check my email on how much was tipped back to me and it is only 0.003 BTC which should be 0.03 BTC ( http://prntscr.com/klfjyu )

here's a screenshot of the email from FH support:
http://prntscr.com/kuwh2n

It might be an typo error on mex, but I hope to get the rest of my funds back.
Can you tell me why is your account liked to another 30 accounts on FH?

My account is not tied nor linked to any account, except for sharing the same IP range.
The ISP is https://iphub.info/?ip=175.158.201.31
and it (175.158.201.***) ranges of course from 175.158.201.1 to 175.158.201.255

I do not have control on anyone to not use the same IP range as what my ISP provides me nor stop them using/registering multiple accounts.

My account is dedicated for my faucet funds and I do not claim from other faucets as well.
If you can only check that all my funds came from deposits.
(withdrawal from ad networks most of them are from bitmedia)
http://prntscr.com/kv7007
http://prntscr.com/kv7022

==============================================
Whole history of my deposit:

==============================================

Can you tell me why is your account liked to another 30 accounts on FH?

That is why am I asking if there is a way to refuse any new registration from my IP range if the old accounts will be put under suspicions just because of that new account registering with the same IP range as us old members.
Should be fixed now

Thank you very much
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

Mex, please remove that faucet redirect waiting time you just added pleasee lol Tongue

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

Mex, please remove that faucet redirect waiting time you just added pleasee lol Tongue
There have been some links that aren't family friendly, links that don't belong to faucethub's chat.
I need to protect users and FH itself, by letting them know that there's no way we can monitor every single link that's being posted.

There's one more thing that this external link feature does. It will make botters lives a bit harder, for a while.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Why the New FaucetHub redirect link is Great

its great that mex has added this i know the waiting time is a pain
but so what at least we know what url we are going to
if its a shortener link we will then know  etc

btw mex the sites in the message on front page  off faucethub

dont go to the faucet list it goes to a  404 Page

Thanks, Josh, gonna fix it
faucetuser007

Activity: 106
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:57:58 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 10:38:22 PM by faucetuser007

@ mexicantarget

For people who check the url by placing their mouse pointer on it this isn't really a step forward since that doesn't reveal the destination url anymore but just a hash(?). Now we have to click the url to see it's destination!

See also: https://faucethub.io/forum/thread/491442

BTW: Your mods should really be sad because to check urls on the forum they have to click every link on the whole forum to see the destination, before the update that was much easier... I expect few reports from users and less post removals from mods for "forbidden" links, so more junk on your forum.

My question/request:
Please include the real destination url in a "hover-over" or change the format so it includes the destination url?

Greets!

EDIT: Problem solved! Thanks Mex!  Cool

Only The Best Faucets: https://007ven.weebly.com/
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

Faucet hub works and it is not a scam, but the rambo dice is most certainly a scam. There are making money hand over fist on this scheme with the claim that it is provably fair, but it is a fixed scam. I have run full statistical analysis over 60,000 rolls and the results are the same every time. No variance whatsoever. The over 90 and under 10 rolls come in 14.7 % each of the time (should be 10). This is to lure users with their banner in the chat box of big wins, encouraging more players. I have played the under 49.5 repeatedly and recorded each block of 100 rolls. I have lost more than 52 per hundred 47 times consecutively. (4700 rolls without a positive block) You can't play at low odds because of the skewed number distribution and you can't play at even odds due to always much losing more than the proper "fair" share. You may win at the extreme long odds (100 to 1 or higher) due to the skewed number distribution, and the sites desire to entice users with "big win" banners, but it will catch up to you as well. Plus the mod there "huckleberry" always seems to be the biggest and most frequent winner. My coin lost was minimal and worth the discovery, and it is clear that many people just want to gamble without care to the fact they are playing a fixed carnival game. It is their coins they can do what they want with them. However this message is for those who don't care to be cheated.
 The thing that that bothers me the most is this sites owner parades himself as a crypto hero, a champion of the people, defender of the little guy and anti-scammer. I really don't like wolves in sheep's clothing and am calling one out. That means you MEXICAN TARGET. You sir are false and a scammer, and this minimizes your supposed contributions to the community, and in my eyes even worse than the blatant ones you claim to be canvassing against.
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 09:42:01 PM by miner987

Is there any reason or logic behind freezing "inactive" accounts that arent empty and has active claims?

I wasn't logged in FH for few months and now my profile is frozen. I have around 0.002BTC and claimed only 2-3 times in last 5 or more months (since i claim only from one faucet that allow me withdraw 50000 only)Huh

So each time we are not active for some time we have to do some really silly steps and contact support to reactivate it? Can't it be reactivated automatically??!?!?!

I'ts obviously new "feature" and we should have been warned by email that our account is going to be frozen due to inactivity. Very unprofessional!

What happens with the money frozen due to inactivity that doesnt contact you for re-activation? You keep the money? Unfairly return it to faucet owners??
miner987

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Contact support they said, wait 30 days for response they said.  *FACEPALM*
miner987

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:11:20 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 06:50:56 AM by miner987

Update: Ive got response from FH. My account was blocked due to inactivity and now they wont unblock it due to fraud score 4.5. (multiple users LOOOOOOOOOL linked by IP). Where the hell do you live? 1991? Everyone today is using public free WiFi!!
How the hell did i use multiple accounts if i barely even used this one in the first place? Its freaking blocked because of inactivity!!!! What the fuck?!?!?!

Nice new "feature" FH. What's next? Exit scam?  Roll Eyes

Your fraud system is so stupid that absolutely EVERYONE has some kind of fraud score. Why dont you just take money and block us all?

Ive noticed that "Active users 25000" is unusually low lately. It was much higher last month i checked FH. Now i know why, tons of users got blocked for "inactivity". loL!

EDIT:
https://faucethub.io/antifraud => 9000 user caught and only 107495claims / 0.00068762 refunded? HAHAHAHAHAH you are blocking everyone!!!

10 000 users in last 14 days. BLOCKED! BRAVO!

Users get blocked and hackers continue to hack your faucets. What an intelligent Anti-Fraud system you built!
miner987

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:13:06 PM by miner987

Update:
Considering im admin of one Faucethub FB group, it seems other users started to report being blocked too and refused to be unblocked by FH due to Fraud Score 1. FH, are you freaking serious? WTF?

FH, unless you unblock all the FH accounts blocked due to your sudden unnoticed change in TOS (inactive accounts) with Fraud score bellow 10, we in group (around 5000 are in group) are going to start campaign against you.

Here is the proof that you suddenly blocked 9000 "unactive" profiles (many faucets allow to claim and only withdraw to FH, no reason to login on FH each 2nd day!! youre just trying to force us to visit FH so you can make profit with freaking ads else you block us): https://i.postimg.cc/dtYn3Jjg/645646456456.jpg

And you blocked US ALL! And it seems you refuse to unblock even those with Fraud Score 1 (O N E). (if i remember correct, those would never normally get blocked)

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

Faucet hub works and it is not a scam, but the rambo dice is most certainly a scam. There are making money hand over fist on this scheme with the claim that it is provably fair, but it is a fixed scam. I have run full statistical analysis over 60,000 rolls and the results are the same every time. No variance whatsoever. The over 90 and under 10 rolls come in 14.7 % each of the time (should be 10). This is to lure users with their banner in the chat box of big wins, encouraging more players. I have played the under 49.5 repeatedly and recorded each block of 100 rolls. I have lost more than 52 per hundred 47 times consecutively. (4700 rolls without a positive block) You can't play at low odds because of the skewed number distribution and you can't play at even odds due to always much losing more than the proper "fair" share. You may win at the extreme long odds (100 to 1 or higher) due to the skewed number distribution, and the sites desire to entice users with "big win" banners, but it will catch up to you as well. Plus the mod there "huckleberry" always seems to be the biggest and most frequent winner. My coin lost was minimal and worth the discovery, and it is clear that many people just want to gamble without care to the fact they are playing a fixed carnival game. It is their coins they can do what they want with them. However this message is for those who don't care to be cheated.
 The thing that that bothers me the most is this sites owner parades himself as a crypto hero, a champion of the people, defender of the little guy and anti-scammer. I really don't like wolves in sheep's clothing and am calling one out. That means you MEXICAN TARGET. You sir are false and a scammer, and this minimizes your supposed contributions to the community, and in my eyes even worse than the blatant ones you claim to be canvassing against.

I am not sure how to react to this post, but I think I have implemented hashes, and you can check all your rolls. Each one as you roll.
I'm not really sure if you dice players understand that you -can't- beat any dice house, since it's made that way, you can't win often, but if you win huge, you win it, and you don't talk about it.
There's a few users who've been getting 1-2 BTC per week, with whatever strategy they're using, and there's 90% of users who're not winning.

If you think I would rig a gambling game, that's proven mathematically that it can't be beaten, then please, stop gambling and seek for professional help.
This is my friendly suggestion.

I'm not a crypto hero, I'm not a champion of the people, I'm a businessman who runs his business fairly and 100% transparently.
Think otherwise?
Your problem.
Not a big deal for me, I'm used to much worse than this.
I cannot make you magically believe in mathematics, since not even I understand them perfectly.

@miner987,
http://prntscr.com/l4655n

I couldn't be more happy than I am right now.
Those accounts are just the tip of the iceberg. There's more accounts of yours.
I'll reply to you, after I'm done freezing all your accounts, which are tied to the same ISP email, and unfortunately, country and IP.  

Clearly, since day 1, everyone knows that multiple accounts on the same IP, are not allowed on FH.

Bok?  Roll Eyes

miner987

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

@miner987,

I'll reply to you, after I'm done freezing all your accounts, which are tied to the same ISP email, and unfortunately, country and IP.  

Clearly, since day 1, everyone knows that multiple accounts on the same IP, are not allowed on FH.

Bok?  Roll Eyes

Is that supposed to mean something to me?  Huh Huh Huh
You obviously got cheater there, ban him!

Ban by IP is dumb idea considering people are using VPN's and public WIFI due to country firewalls.

I got banned for NOT USING faucethub, and FH site linked me to 6 other users? WTF? How it could link me to 6 users if I DID NOT LOGIN on your site at all for more than half a year? Can you explain it to me???
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

@miner987,

Bok?  Roll Eyes

Ban by IP is dumb idea considering people are using VPN's and public WIFI due to country firewalls.

I got banned for NOT USING faucethub, and FH site linked me to 6 other users? WTF? How it could link me to 6 users if I DID NOT LOGIN on your site at all for more than half a year? Can you explain it to me???
Oh, silly me.
Your main account was inactive for 1 year, because it got frozen. Your IP got directly linked to all the other accounts I posted in above screenshot, plus a sea of other accounts, which are linked back to you, through the fingerprints I posted above.

Now, I'm not interested to keep going on "public WIFIs and VPNs".

Cut the extortion bullshit, please, this isn't my first rodeo.

Now, where you are right is. Your main account got frozen because of protection measurements. Yes. Security.

5-6 months ago, someone posted a huge list of emails and passwords. Those credentials could be used on coinpot. I randomly picked 10 from 30.000+ logins, and 7/10 those accounts were successfully logged on the site mentioned.
I don't know if coinpot got hacked back then, or some other site, and people just use the same password everywhere, but lots of those people got "hacked" on faucethub in that period.
I had to take measurements, because it'd be easier to explain to users why their accounts got frozen, than explain them why/where their funds were gone.
This makes sense, right?

I'm going to PM you right now.

--

Regarding this:

I wasn't logged in FH for few months and now my profile is frozen. I have around 0.002BTC and claimed only 2-3 times in last 5 or more months (since i claim only from one faucet that allow me withdraw 50000 only)Huh
Is it a coincidence all those accounts under your IP claim just from 1 faucet, and it's the same one you're talking about?

"few months"? How can be a 1+ year "few months"?
miner987

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 11:13:33 PM by miner987

Quote from: mexicantarget
Now, where you are right is. Your main account got frozen because of protection measurements. Yes. Security.
How did you check my main account considering i have not told you email or username?  Huh

My main account got frozen 5 days ago for inactivity with fraud score 4.5 / 6 multiple users!
Never had any problem until now!   Angry

I had to take measurements, because it'd be easier to explain to users why their accounts got frozen, than explain them why/where their funds were gone.
This makes sense, right?  

I totally agree with that. But in such case, i expect account to be unblocked even if i had Fraud Score 1. Do you agree that Fraud Score 1 could be a mistake?

The site where i claimed for last 6 months blocked my profile once they saw that my address on FH was blocked. I made withdrawal request before i checked my FH address.
How you'd feel if you wasted 6 months?

If i was cheating or whatever i surely wouldn'g go all crazy here.

"few months"? How can be a 1+ year "few months"?

Im saying random periods. I dont really remember when i used FH last time.

How long does it take to get blocked for inactivity??
Raxeous

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

This is amazing, i paid 0.001btc. Fees still pending for 6 hours. Wtf.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

I'm not sure if I understand what's going on?
You deposited coins on FH and haven't received them, yet?
Raxeous

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

I cashed out today due to some.urgency.

And i paid 0.001btc fees to get instant withdraw.
I got it in my Blockchain after 7 hours. And for past 4 hours its not even confirmed yet.

I just checked that you paid not even 4000 satoshi for this transaction. SO WHY DID YOU charged me 0.001btc as for fees?

See here txn details. - https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/88967196ab3b50dc386ad3ec0a68a5eae6462842fc7a9d0fea1e3e5ac0406165

Why did you charged 0.001btc fees when i have to wait 1 fucking day.
I feel like i got scammed for no reason.
hothead420

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

YOUR ARE A THIEF YOU RUN THE BOT HITTING EVERYONES SITE AND THEN BAN ME FOR BRING IT UP YOUR JUST A PUNK ASS BITCH AS I WISH I WOULD RUN INTO IN REAL LIFE AND KNOCK THAT BIG SMUCK CHIP RIGHT OF YOUR SHOULDER, YOU SHOULD START TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHY YOUR SITE IS CLOSING NOW AS THE LOCAL LAW AND THE IC3 HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED, YOU SEEM TO LIKE BOTS YOU RUN A SHIT TON OF THEM TO HIT YOUR USERS SITES MY HOSTING CONFIRMED ALL THE BOTS CAME FROM YOU AND YOUR SERVERS< SO EXPLAIN IF YOU CAN THEIF, YOUR A PEICE OF WORK, YOU CLAIM TO HATE LIARS AND THIEVES BUT YOU ARE ONE ON A MAJOR SCALE< SO START EXPLAINING WHY EVERYONE COINS ARE GONNA GO MISSING IF THEY ARE ON YOUR SITE AS SOON AS THE GOVERNMENT GETS WIND OF YOUR EXCHANGE AND GAMBLING YOU DON'T HAVE  LICENCE TO DO ON TOP OF THE RECORDS FROM MY HOSTING SHOWING YOUR SHADY MOVEMENTS, SO BAN THAT HAVE FUN IN PRISON MEXICUNT IS A THIEF AVOID HIS SITE AT ALL COSTS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR COINS 
aliping

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

why don't you return like you used to. can wd btc every day? even though the BTC network fee has returned to normal
Raxeous

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

why don't you return like you used to. can wd btc every day? even though the BTC network fee has returned to normal

In the TXN details its showing just 3000+ something satoshi were paid.
I got btc after 17 hours, and i had to ask my friend to pay on behalf of me.

I dont understand what is the importance of paying 100,000 satoshi Priced at 5$ for fees?

i want my refund.

This is bullshit FaucetHub,

Even blockchain ask only 0.25$ for a 2 hour txn delay.

I want 80k satoshi back on my HUB wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: