Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68737 times)
tripplewarz

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:46:28 PM

That's depend on many factors, but personally i think Bitcoin's having real shining future, and it's able to be the future of money sooner or later, especially the price is growing up fast, and the crypto currencies community is growing quickly as well.
i don't think the high price could make bitcoin future bright instantly, it's just one of many factors that increasing the demand and make a lot of people interested. the point are to make bitcoin usable in daily transaction just like fiat , and then bitcoin ready to become the future of money.
Bitcoin can be only for online purchases, and more. In real life, nothing but real paper money is not accustomed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

That's depend on many factors, but personally i think Bitcoin's having real shining future, and it's able to be the future of money sooner or later, especially the price is growing up fast, and the crypto currencies community is growing quickly as well.
i don't think the high price could make bitcoin future bright instantly, it's just one of many factors that increasing the demand and make a lot of people interested. the point are to make bitcoin usable in daily transaction just like fiat , and then bitcoin ready to become the future of money.

I see.you have a point about the price, it's not all about it. But you will be amazed on how much it is because it came from a very low price right? Year after year, it became more popular and it helped also other people. So the Bitcoin's future is bright and has the potential to be the future money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:57:03 PM

Bitcoins are being considered to be the future of money, and there's nothing wrong if it is in the talks this way, because it has the power to be used as an intangible asset against things or services or whatever one wants to purchase or sell. This reminds to me the days when Gold and other such commodities were used for barter trades.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:02:07 PM

No, not yet at least... Bitcoin or the blockchain has a bright future, and I'm sure we'll see some real world use of blockchain technology quite soon. But for it to be the money we use daily? There's a long way to go before we can reach that, scalability being number one IMO. It'll take a lot of experimentation, developing and failed blockchains/coins before we have a proper way to scale the blockchain to be bigger than the visa network.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:04:49 PM

Bitcoins are being considered to be the future of money, and there's nothing wrong if it is in the talks this way, because it has the power to be used as an intangible asset against things or services or whatever one wants to purchase or sell. This reminds to me the days when Gold and other such commodities were used for barter trades.
For the most part I'm interested in bitcoin as a means of income and evasion of huge taxes in the state. I'm not greedy, but we have the people to give the state a lot and gets very little. Therefore, each spinning as you can.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 08:22:38 PM

bitcoin have possibility to become the main currency or future money someday
we all know that it have chance but i think this will not happen in the next few year
because until now the adoption is slow and where still not in atleast 10% of overall population
but who knows ! lets just enjoy the ride

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:31:41 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will be central digital currency in the near future. you know that more people use it and bitcoin is now very popular
many big shops online accepted bitcoin as money.
A digital currency bitcoin number one still is. This I think will not interfere with anyone. But to get out of the network, it will be difficult. Although I would not want to. Because it immediately begin to pursue the power of some or all countries.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:31:08 AM

No, not yet at least... Bitcoin or the blockchain has a bright future, and I'm sure we'll see some real world use of blockchain technology quite soon. But for it to be the money we use daily? There's a long way to go before we can reach that, scalability being number one IMO. It'll take a lot of experimentation, developing and failed blockchains/coins before we have a proper way to scale the blockchain to be bigger than the visa network.

I certainly agree that scalability is number one priority at the moment. We see a lot of demand in the market, and if this demand is caused by the influx of new Bitcoin adopters and set to grow in the future, the Bitcoin network and its processing capacity will soon become a bottleneck. Bitcoin is said to be able to process only about 7 tps currently, which is a pathetic number itself.
sandan2002

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:46:34 AM

I certainly agree that scalability is number one priority at the moment. We see a lot of demand in the market, and if this demand is caused by the influx of new Bitcoin adopters and set to grow in the future, the Bitcoin network and its processing capacity will soon become a bottleneck. Bitcoin is said to be able to process only about 7 tps currently, which is a pathetic number itself.

They working on Lighting Network

BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:23:13 AM

They working on Lighting Network
The LN would be a big step forward but we still need the blockchain as a settlement layer, I think in the end we'll get a mix of everything, big blocks (as a settlement layer for the LN), lightning network, and maybe something like sharding that Ethereum is planning on implementing (to help with the bigger blocks)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:34:42 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will be central digital currency in the near future. you know that more people use it and bitcoin is now very popular
Yes, this bitcoin is becoming very popular in recent days, the price of the bitcoin went too high today it's 950$ I think this year end it may reach 1000+. It's already become more famous in digital currency world. No other currency will beat this BTC. Yes in future all online shoppes may accept this BTC as payment.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:31:07 PM

Yes, this bitcoin is becoming very popular in recent days, the price of the bitcoin went too high today it's 950$ I think this year end it may reach 1000+. It's already become more famous in digital currency world. No other currency will beat this BTC. Yes in future all online shoppes may accept this BTC as payment.

This is also in my thoughts, that bitcoin become more and more popular everyday since in this month of December, but bitcoin will just remain for digital currency there's no way that it will surpass the USD or any local currencies, only for online use so that's why all online shops will use bitcoin as one of their payment method and also if there are physical stores that accept bitcoin in their local place.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:02:47 PM

No and it will never be. Bitcoin will never become the future of money as it doesn't have the basic characteristics of being a money. Money is basically a contract between the central bank to pay the bearer the similar value in exchange of a note. So money is regulated by a central authority and backed by some tangible asset like gold.

On the other hand, bitcoin is not backed by any tangible asset and not regulated by any central authority. It is anonymous which is not a characteristic of a money. You can say, bitcoin is an alternate currency which is creating a parallel internet economy.   

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:45:05 PM

Based on the current trends and what is happening, it will not be wrong to think in that direction because even over here that I thought the awareness is not much, the popularity is just growing and I cant just believe it. However, the future is what is the concern because based on this day, I am seeing the future not anywhere close as the world politics is not even going towards that direction and this is something of concern. Aside that, I am seeing that happening in the near time to come.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:03:14 PM

bitcoin might be money in the future. bitcoin deliver benefits that actually positive for users, especially if they use it for business purposes. but, it can be predicted when the bitcoin already has a value which is really stable in each year. bitcoin might be useful for countries that have economic value that is being dropped.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:59:31 PM

yeah bitcoin is the future of money because bitcoin is very much popular currency and bitcoin getting more popularity day to day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and a huge number of people store their money in bitcoin.

For me bitcoin is really a future of money because its getting popular nowadays and most users as far as i had observed were young individuals particularly in tradings of altcoins. Digital currencies like crypto currency will gain its reputation as well as fiat currency will also be recognized as future money which people have their own optional use whether they use bitcoin or fiat because both of them were very compatible at all and they became like partners in the future of online transactions.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:14:18 AM

yeah bitcoin is the future of money because bitcoin is very much popular currency and bitcoin getting more popularity day to day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and a huge number of people store their money in bitcoin.

For me bitcoin is really a future of money because its getting popular nowadays and most users as far as i had observed were young individuals particularly in tradings of altcoins. Digital currencies like crypto currency will gain its reputation as well as fiat currency will also be recognized as future money which people have their own optional use whether they use bitcoin or fiat because both of them were very compatible at all and they became like partners in the future of online transactions.
My prediction in the future is bitcoin will be popular but fiat will not loses it's popularity over bitcoin. As you said, you see young individuals that are using bitcoin but this world is not for young people only, there are people who does not recognize bitcoin as money but as a scam and we do not need that kind of people as whatever we do, their mind is close for changes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:24:21 AM

My prediction in the future is bitcoin will be popular but fiat will not loses it's popularity over bitcoin. As you said, you see young individuals that are using bitcoin but this world is not for young people only, there are people who does not recognize bitcoin as money but as a scam and we do not need that kind of people as whatever we do, their mind is close for changes.
Yes it was because of the protection of the State, of course the State had the obligation to full control finance, currency too, surely raises many issues of economy, politics and inflation. The use of the bitcoin can not be controlled so feared raises many problems. As long as the country can not control the bitcoin, surely will never be allowed as a legitimate means of payment.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:42:25 PM

No and it will never be. Bitcoin will never become the future of money as it doesn't have the basic characteristics of being a money. Money is basically a contract between the central bank to pay the bearer the similar value in exchange of a note. So money is regulated by a central authority and backed by some tangible asset like gold

I guess you don't quite understand what money is all about

It is essentially a unit of account. Anything which can be used as such and be universally accepted as such in some region of the world will work as money. What you refer to is known as debt money, but it is not the only form of money. It kinda seems that you have read some old book about money circulation without fully understanding that it, first, speaks about only one possible form of money, and, second, is completely outdated since fiat today is not backed by any tangible asset at all

On the other hand, bitcoin is not backed by any tangible asset and not regulated by any central authority. It is anonymous which is not a characteristic of a money. You can say, bitcoin is an alternate currency which is creating a parallel internet economy.   

There is no such characteristic altogether, and money can just as easily provide either full anonymity (such as paper cash) or total transparency (such as digital fiat)

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:18:35 PM

Yeah, it's our job to introduce bitcoin to our relatives and make a positive image on bitcoin. Fiat will keep their popularity, in the other hand, bitcoin will become popular too. But people need to know about bitcoin first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: