Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68737 times)
pakolmoi

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:11:39 PM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
Bitcoin has a very big potential when it comes on the market lot of traders are willing to trader their money for bitcoin currency this kind of potential has a good future to us who want to trade and invest on bitcoin don't afraid to lose money if you want to earn take the risk always .
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:36:35 AM

I think it will depend on the people or masses of how are they going to educate people all around the world. I think it will take more several years before it happen not now. Though there is a possibility to be happen actually.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:14:06 AM

I think it will depend on the people or masses of how are they going to educate people all around the world. I think it will take more several years before it happen not now. Though there is a possibility to be happen actually.
Each on of us has our own rule to play, we must help to educate the people close to us, this is some kind of promotion that we are doing but we  are not paid to do it, we are doing it because we believe that bitcoin is the future of online currency and being an online currency it is giving us benefits to transact online.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:59:22 AM

Each on of us has our own rule to play, we must help to educate the people close to us, this is some kind of promotion that we are doing but we  are not paid to do it, we are doing it because we believe that bitcoin is the future of online currency and being an online currency it is giving us benefits to transact online.
I did that in members of my family but I could not even let my wife to adopt bitcoin, she cannot just simply understand bitcoin and not her interest maybe. She's more fun on conventional way of transaction and real life job that pays here fixed income.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:03:09 PM

i also agree with you. to me bitcoin is really the future of our online currency, and it is really our duty to introduce bitcoin to our closes friends, relatives and to  our family so that they can also start using bitcoin and get benefit from it.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:40:30 PM

yeah bitcoin can be future of money if all people adopt bitcoin and use bitcoin as regular currency then i am sure bitcoin will be future of money but i hope bitcoin will be sooner the future of money.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:09:20 PM

That's depend on many factors, but personally i think Bitcoin's having real shining future, and it's able to be the future of money sooner or later, especially the price is growing up fast, and the crypto currencies community is growing quickly as well.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:44:51 AM

yeah bitcoin can be future of money if all people adopt bitcoin and use bitcoin as regular currency then i am sure bitcoin will be future of money but i hope bitcoin will be sooner the future of money.
the adoptation of bitcoin is in progress, people are adopting bitcoin in a large scale although it is still time consuming but still i can say that a time will come when all the people of the world will be using bitcoin.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:06:04 AM

That's depend on many factors, but personally i think Bitcoin's having real shining future, and it's able to be the future of money sooner or later, especially the price is growing up fast, and the crypto currencies community is growing quickly as well.
i think the price are mean nothing for bitcoin as the future of money ,
both the concept of bitcoin itself make people consider like that ,
in digital era , everyone need something more than just a paper money ,
and bitcoin solve it all , of course have a different concept like paypal or any other payment proccessor.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:40:32 AM

in fact I think that when all users are using or adopting the system though bitcoin, bitcoin will not be able to shift fiat? I became more amenable when bitcoin become money option in the future, for the moment anyway
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:12:36 PM

It will just be chaos when fiat is replaced.
One problem is electricity. Some will reason out there is this bitcoin paper wallet. Okay so where will you scan it?  Grin
Online money = bitcoin. But when you go out there is not much who can use that transaction. They dont have the scanners to do it and it would be a smooth deal if it will be with paper money.
I totally agree with you, bitcoin was first created to make the money exchange on the internet much safer and much easier so if there is no electricity there is no internet and there is no bitcoin, but today the society is going toward to relaying on the internet in everything so I don’t see it going anywhere and so as the bitcoin.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:31:32 PM

One problem is electricity. Some will reason out there is this bitcoin paper wallet. Okay so where will you scan it?  Grin
Online money = bitcoin. But when you go out there is not much who can use that transaction. They dont have the scanners to do it and it would be a smooth deal if it will be with paper money.
I totally agree with you, bitcoin was first created to make the money exchange on the internet much safer and much easier so if there is no electricity there is no internet and there is no bitcoin, but today the society is going toward to relaying on the internet in everything so I don’t see it going anywhere and so as the bitcoin.

Yeah, imagine the whole world using Bitcoin as their main currency, and one day a typhoon or something disastrous comes and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without internet or electricity.. Or worse, without both. This isn't impossible, it takes only one such event to happen and it's over for many. What will they do? They wouldn't be able to pay for anything. Except all these risks, I can't imagine a government using Bitcoin as a main currency. Everybody would be anonymous and that's a problem for them.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

Yeah, imagine the whole world using Bitcoin as their main currency, and one day a typhoon or something disastrous comes and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without internet or electricity.. Or worse, without both. This isn't impossible, it takes only one such event to happen and it's over for many. What will they do? They wouldn't be able to pay for anything. Except all these risks, I can't imagine a government using Bitcoin as a main currency. Everybody would be anonymous and that's a problem for them.
It basically doesn't matter what we are talking about. Most important thing is to never rely on just one single thing in life.

Whether it's fiat that at some point becomes totally worthless or Bitcoin can't operate anymore due to power and internet outages, it will be Gold that will function as backup currency.

But the main problem here is that not all people have enough Gold to survive many years on. The gap between poor and rich will become even wider than it ever was.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Gilf

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:26:32 AM

Many fears around blokcheyn and Bitcoin related to the fact that they shift the paradigm of the entire economy. Bitcoin allow Internet users to share that carries value, with each other directly for them, without the "curators" and without the powerful influence "on top" in principle. But it blockchain is of great value to the economy of the week bitcoin. But as long as they are common, the bitcoin will be at altitude.
martino36

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:36:24 AM

fully agree with you. There are many digital currencies online but no digital currency is greater than bitcoin.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:50:46 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin will be central digital currency in the near future. you know that more people use it and bitcoin is now very popular
many big shops online accepted bitcoin as money.
It is getting popular day by day, But the problem in making it a central digital currency is that it is total anonymity. Any government would not want it's people to be anonymous while transacting. It is the future of money, but I dont think Bitcoins will become any country's official money.  Roll Eyes

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:59:21 AM

i don't think the high price could make bitcoin future bright instantly, it's just one of many factors that increasing the demand and make a lot of people interested. the point are to make bitcoin usable in daily transaction just like fiat , and then bitcoin ready to become the future of money.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

fully agree with you. There are many digital currencies online but no digital currency is greater than bitcoin.
Only if will be displayed in digital form for use on the network, bitcoin will demand long, but I do not think that it will become the number one currency in the world.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:06:57 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will be central digital currency in the near future. you know that more people use it and bitcoin is now very popular
many big shops online accepted bitcoin as money.
It is getting popular day by day, But the problem in making it a central digital currency is that it is total anonymity. Any government would not want it's people to be anonymous while transacting. It is the future of money, but I dont think Bitcoins will become any country's official money.  Roll Eyes

In my view, this is not a problem at all. If they wanted to accept Bitcoin, they could accept the payments only from confirmed wallets or addresses whose owners are properly identified. Therefore, if you pay, for example, a tax from an unknown wallet, it won't be counted as tax, and you will have to pay again. And your payment from that wallet will be considered as a donation.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:39:47 PM

One problem is electricity. Some will reason out there is this bitcoin paper wallet. Okay so where will you scan it?  Grin

Yeah, imagine the whole world using Bitcoin as their main currency, and one day a typhoon or something disastrous comes and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without internet or electricity.. Or worse, without both. This isn't impossible, it takes only one such event to happen and it's over for many. What will they do? They wouldn't be able to pay for anything

You can rest assured that nothing disastrous will happen, beside the event itself, of course. If Bitcoin is to be made into a universal currency, a part of bitcoins can be locked on the blockchain (this would obviously require an update on the protocol) and paper bitcoins corresponding the locked bitcoins can be printed. In this manner, they could be used as cash and freely exchanged for goods and services offline, without using the blockchain...

If someone wanted to exchange these bitnotes for real bitcoins, he would just come to a Bitcoin bank and redeem them

Except all these risks, I can't imagine a government using Bitcoin as a main currency. Everybody would be anonymous and that's a problem for them

Only confirmed wallets belonging to properly identified and eligible individuals could be used for government transactions, e.g. paying taxes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: