Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68745 times)
zombie007

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:29:40 PM

For me the future you be an "open source" world, people sharing their knowledge, job, and others things and receiving some donations.

For me that's the future, the way to have a better world, hope bitcoin can have this part in this.
yes i also think so, bitcoin is really going to be the money of the world. as the people trend toward currency is now changing, and hope that in future people will mostly give preference to digital currency and bitcoin will be the world number one currency.

isaqueramos1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 07:30:38 PM

Yes! We have no doubt about it!

It will not take long to become official...

C&F
www.empregosrj.info
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:32:11 AM

As a result of the expert who carried out the analysis of the financial sector, it said that in general refuse humanity in the next ten years from the actual paper money. And then will come a time digital converter. And it will be the peak of the popularity of bitcoin.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:19:29 AM

I think there is a big possibility that bitcoin can become the future of money, as we can see we have enter a technology era where most of the transaction is done by doing online transaction, so i believed in the future our money will all turned into digital form and at that time there will be more user using crypto currency for the transaction
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:28:19 AM

We can see now a days how the world is getting digital day by day, by seeing that we can surely predict a digital monetary system in coming time, but we cannot surely say that the digital system would be bitcoin, though it can be. Let anyone say anything about it, you should just see how it is working for you and others around you.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:30:12 AM

I think so. I have read people said, "bitcoin is dead", even you said bitcoin have died for 89 times, but bitcoin is still here. remember, bitcoin is addopted as accepted money in some countries like Japan, Russia, China, etc. and now we can see there are a lot of shops around the world accept bitcoin as payment. I don't know whether bitcoi. will be accepted as money in every country or not, but I'm sure it will be future money. just remember money definition.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:45:31 AM

I think so. I have read people said, "bitcoin is dead", even you said bitcoin have died for 89 times, but bitcoin is still here. remember, bitcoin is addopted as accepted money in some countries like Japan, Russia, China, etc. and now we can see there are a lot of shops around the world accept bitcoin as payment. I don't know whether bitcoi. will be accepted as money in every country or not, but I'm sure it will be future money. just remember money definition.
Financial markets are not always stable. If it were otherwise, then the profit is not brought. So jump on the bitcoin market bring people income and therefore the information spread differently and will continue to spread further.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:48:53 AM

I do not think it's really the future of money but a glimpse of it. Things are changing worldwide and sooner or later it will happen: paper will be replaced by virtual. This is good and bad news at the same time: what about extremely poor people in our countries? But at the same time, I'm just thinking about.. You know, like going everywhere and paying online safely and legally.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:11:01 AM

Bitcoin has already been recognized by many people even big companies have started accepting payments in bitcoin so i don't think bitcoin have to again get blamed of being simply a ponzi in future. Bitcoin have proved its secruity, transparecy, anonymity to the world and many banks/government/fintech/startups have started finding way to utilize technology behind bitcoin (blockchain). Yes bitcoin can be really well known and secure way to send money in future.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 08:14:56 AM

My wife she is into internet marketing more than myself because I have a full time job at the moment but she has noticed a significant rise in mainstream bitcoin users over the last six months alone. Bitcoin seems to be the preferred way to earn on the NET at the moment so more and more are liking the fact that the feas are so small, unlike other payment processors like paypal and payza for example.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:31:45 AM

I do not think it's really the future of money but a glimpse of it. Things are changing worldwide and sooner or later it will happen: paper will be replaced by virtual. This is good and bad news at the same time: what about extremely poor people in our countries? But at the same time, I'm just thinking about.. You know, like going everywhere and paying online safely and legally.
For poor people it will carry even more miserable existence. People will die of hunger even with greater intensity than it is now. The fact that there will be more money available in the form of paper, will do more harm than good.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 09:43:50 AM

I think bitcoin will mold the future of money.  Because of its advance technology and other functions, banks are considering the blockchain technology to be applied to their system.  Even if the government does not approve of bitcoin, the influence and effect bitcoin gave to the financial system is remarkable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:02:52 AM

I think bitcoin will mold the future of money.  Because of its advance technology and other functions, banks are considering the blockchain technology to be applied to their system.  Even if the government does not approve of bitcoin, the influence and effect bitcoin gave to the financial system is remarkable.
The banking system is very old and while it controlled the smart people. They immediately have adopted blockchain technology and it is said that they will walk along with the time and never let yourself fall. Therefore, it is too early to write off the banks accounts.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:12:41 AM

I don't think really that Bitcoin will become official money in any country in the world.
Why?
Bitcoin is decentralized and governments can't influence its value or distribution, or plan any monetary politics.
So, Bitcoin will always stay as main ''unofficial'' currency and probably main standard for online payments.
When people will need official money, they will just exchange their BTC funds.
Can BTC help poor?
I don't think so.
How many homeless people, for example, know how to use Internet or even have Internet access?
What about people in Africa?
Many of them don't have even electricity, computers or phones.
So, Bitcoin is not future of money but Bitcoin is future of virtual crypto currencies.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:37:51 AM

I'm quite unsure as to how bitcoin would play the part of the hero at the end of the day for the whole world as the future of money since we, as a community, are always divided on rational talks and crucial discussions, take into account the blocksize debate and whatnot. As for the system and protocol itself, it's really hard to think about it becoming reality since we aren't ready for changes yet. Give it a few more years for people to comprehend on the idea and we'll somehow get there.
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

I'm quite unsure as to how bitcoin would play the part of the hero at the end of the day for the whole world as the future of money since we, as a community, are always divided on rational talks and crucial discussions, take into account the blocksize debate and whatnot. As for the system and protocol itself, it's really hard to think about it becoming reality since we aren't ready for changes yet. Give it a few more years for people to comprehend on the idea and we'll somehow get there.
If forcibly impose bitcoin people, it will cause a lot of dissatisfaction. Align the least bit like people use paper money today and how they will use bitcoin, if they do not even know what it is. It takes time and practice course.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:57:22 AM

Of course it is, bitcoin invented as future currency with the brilliant idea and decentralized.
The only thing that matter is the price that could be rise and fall in one night, it would be harder to make transaction with fluctuate price.
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:36:53 PM

Bitcoin without any doubt is future of money we are running very fast to digital era where digital money is needed to deal with things. If we look at current paper money this is also evolved shape of old currencies which will go one step further by transforming into digital currency. Bitcoin is going to be important part of future's digital money as it opened new door towards digital future.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:49:36 PM

I don't know about money as far as fiat-like usage goes, but it is the future of "gold". People will start putting their money on bitcoin more and more and less on gold. We have seen how gold is collapsing in the recent days and Bitcoin has stood better this Trump elected scenario.

Once we have the lightning network and sidechains we will for sure see people using it in a fiat-like usage too.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

Well some people may see bitcoin no more than a scam and it might still have problems as hackers try to destroy it but look at the bright side, bitcoin's price is increasing everyday and the majority of people are changing their mind about this cryptocurrency so why don't have faith in it. It's worth a try  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: