Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68736 times)
Chizuo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:44:50 AM

Well some people may see bitcoin no more than a scam and it might still have problems as hackers try to destroy it but look at the bright side, bitcoin's price is increasing everyday and the majority of people are changing their mind about this cryptocurrency so why don't have faith in it. It's worth a try  Grin

Ya just like you said,many people said bitcoin is useless and scam especially because of black market site in deepweb.Last 3 year before price for bitcoin is rising,one of my friend said that.And today,see what happen,bitcoin price is more higher than us dollar.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:16:24 AM

yes i think if Bitcoin currency into the future, there are two possibilities.
First, today is a lot of fraudulent Ponzi schemes on the Internet, which allows going well for a business that is currently popular. ie bitcoin.
second, bitcoin could say as currency in the future may be just in the internet world I think for the moment. because so take a few years to be able to replace the real money.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 10:30:42 AM

I think yes bitcoin is the future money. Currently it is getting spike in acceptance - which is important for the prices to rise and traders to invest more in it. Gradually more merchants will accept the coin and it will be used by maximum number of people with all types of articles. So yes the future of money is here folks Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:58:24 AM

I think yes bitcoin is the future money. Currently it is getting spike in acceptance - which is important for the prices to rise and traders to invest more in it. Gradually more merchants will accept the coin and it will be used by maximum number of people with all types of articles. So yes the future of money is here folks Grin
It could be but with less chances, maybe there is a limitation for online currency only but in real world it's most likely not to happen, people are still comfortable in using paper money or cash as their legal currency as they believe what the government made. It's of course easy to use and no internet required to transact.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:01:27 AM

From my point of view bitcoin will never be the future of money however will become soon the future of internet money.

I hope that every site in the world that sell some good will accept the coin in the future, lets wait for it.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:10:40 AM
Merited by lfc_san (1)

I think for replace tradional money is never, for usage percentage maybe bigger than traditional money. Maybe bitcoin is first sign of new world order.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:53:41 PM

I think for replace tradional money is never, for usage percentage maybe bigger than traditional money. Maybe bitcoin is first sign of new world order.
Agreed with you that digital currency can not replace the traditional currency in every county but the usage in online transaction only will be much bigger in the traditionaloney but in daily basis fiat is much preferrable to used by more people.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:44:27 PM

i think bitcoin is really worth it .i would suggest u to save all the bitcoins till the end of the month and transact it with the local bitcoins seller and do it as soon as possible ..well u cant really tell the future but its better u spend the bitcoins and enjoy ur life to the fullest until its too late for the bitcoins to rise up or u to be get depressed that the bitcoins might fall down ..kudoos Smiley

sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:02:18 PM

If we mean the nearby or mid-term future and if we could talk with numbers I believe that after 15-20 years as it increases the number of people who have everyday access to internet as well as the training of the people will be increased to cryptocurrencies not only the btc but also other -coins will get their competitive position as a transaction value between people like as fiat money. I fear only the reaction of the financial institutions will try every way to distract people from the use of any cryptocurrency not only from bitcoins.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:28:59 PM

Yess bitcoin is future money .well to be honest u cant deny the fact that black money is on the rise at avery high level .well u control black money u can introduce currency which is totally online ,which is totally good and reliable .,but then also bitcoins price have to stable to make it reliable for cryptocurrency ..kudoos Smiley
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:45:42 PM

Governments spend a lot of money printing coins and paper money, they waste with materais, security, people, transport and a lot of others factors.

I don't think all the world will adopt bitcoin however I believe that the future will be digital currencies like Sweden are doing.

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:21:00 PM

I think that for a very long time, bitcoin and fiat money will be both used at the same time. Even bitcoin fanatics will be using fiat money simply because they have to. Bitcoin might pump a lot in the future because of the mass adoption but the government has spent a lot of resources spent on printing paper money. It will all just go to waste if people just only use bitcoin and nothing else.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:30:17 PM

I think it is the future for online shopping and money transfer since it is much safer than using real money on the internet and it is much easier to use but it will never replace real money since in the real world all the deals are made with real cash
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:51:47 PM

i tnink ya , look of price increase continue year to year ..
because bitcoin is future money , so important to education child and teenager to use it
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:02:25 PM

i agree for your statement that bitcoin cann't replace traditional money or real money because not yet all store accept them
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:22:35 PM

Bitcoin is an option to the current fiat system that has too many corruption at the moment, people still getting rich whe they follow politician career, something shouldnt happen. Bitcoin exposed the problems around fees, and the high cost taken from each transaction we do make.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:25:41 PM

Bitcoin is really future of money and this is the advantage  that you can transfer your money worldwide.. also we are on technology generation so bitcoin is more adoption and more advance payment for online payment without any hassle.. unlike other payment processor online..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:13:35 PM

i agree for your statement that bitcoin cann't replace traditional money or real money because not yet all store accept them

Yes, i agree with them. Bitcoins still limited when it comes to acceptance. Not all people using bitcoins. Yes, a large number of bitcoin user rising daily but still many people are not yet famillar with bitcoins. Bitcoins is just an alternative way of paying other leople but still bitcoins can never replaced the traditional money. And if we cash it out, still we are changing bitcoins into traditional money so we still go back from the traditional.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

Yes, i agree with them. Bitcoins still limited when it comes to acceptance. Not all people using bitcoins. Yes, a large number of bitcoin user rising daily but still many people are not yet famillar with bitcoins. Bitcoins is just an alternative way of paying other leople but still bitcoins can never replaced the traditional money. And if we cash it out, still we are changing bitcoins into traditional money so we still go back from the traditional.
]And this is true because bitcoin is a means to earn money, but not to pay for services and other things. I think that more than half of the users exactly what comes. Bitcoin is changing for real money.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:43:24 PM

]And this is true because bitcoin is a means to earn money, but not to pay for services and other things. I think that more than half of the users exactly what comes. Bitcoin is changing for real money.
yes that can be fact as we can see that the people interest in online shopping is increasing from time to time,, as in future it is expecting that majority of people will be like online business and trading ans they will also do online shopping therefore the future of bitcoin is really bright.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: