Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:31:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68741 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:43:31 AM

in the future bitcoin will be used more as a currency but it will never replace "money" or fiat as we know it. because that would mean replacing the centralized, government controlled fiat which is not possible at all.

Most countries everything is getting digitalized as well trying to implement their own fiat in digital form. This is the only way to make a centralized digital currency. So bitcoin is considered as a base and countries involve in making their own digital currency with the same technology rather than using bitcoin officially.
Correct but even if those coins are based on bitcoin, they are nothing like the original, if you think that governments get in your business wait until they have their own crypto and they can see every single transaction that you have made.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:01:50 AM

in the future bitcoin will be used more as a currency but it will never replace "money" or fiat as we know it. because that would mean replacing the centralized, government controlled fiat which is not possible at all.

Most countries everything is getting digitalized as well trying to implement their own fiat in digital form. This is the only way to make a centralized digital currency. So bitcoin is considered as a base and countries involve in making their own digital currency with the same technology rather than using bitcoin officially.
Correct but even if those coins are based on bitcoin, they are nothing like the original, if you think that governments get in your business wait until they have their own crypto and they can see every single transaction that you have made.
It can give comfort to people who trust the government and wants a faster and cheaper transaction but for us who always want our transaction to be anonymous, we will always be in trust with bitcoin. There's not problem with different online payment method as all people can benefit although not the same system.

So, to say that bitcoin is the future of Money, yes, but only to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:59:14 AM

Russia was conscious that people in the world will use bitcoin so often and often. So they do positif demeanor to bitcoin. Some  prediction said that bitcoin will rise up three times or atleast reach $2000 in 2017. So I think bitcoin have big chance to being the future of money. If the price is move so fast,  I think bitcoin will get full of mass adoption soon. And I am sure that the countries will regulate it too.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

I believe it's the future. Crypto is better than fiat in every way imaginable, except that the world understands, trusts, and uses fiat. Once that scale starts tipping and bitcoin is easier to understand, people start building trust, and it becomes more widely adopted, there will be a total of zero reasons the world will continue to use fiat over crypto. The only difficulty in that happening will be corporations and governments that will be unable - by definition (which is the scary part) - to adopt it. That's when a revolution comes in to play, and the world changes forever.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

Russia was conscious that people in the world will use bitcoin so often and often. So they do positif demeanor to bitcoin. Some  prediction said that bitcoin will rise up three times or atleast reach $2000 in 2017. So I think bitcoin have big chance to being the future of money. If the price is move so fast,  I think bitcoin will get full of mass adoption soon. And I am sure that the countries will regulate it too.
When you are analyzing based on the criteria that bitcoin will become the future of money, you see on the volume of users not the price itself. And so far, we do not have that, we are still young.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:38:10 AM

It can give comfort to people who trust the government and wants a faster and cheaper transaction but for us who always want our transaction to be anonymous, we will always be in trust with bitcoin. There's not problem with different online payment method as all people can benefit although not the same system.

The problem with that is the government will know everything you have done with your money, at least right now we have cash that allows us to buy something without leaving a paper trail back to us, but that will not possible with a government coin.
GMPoison

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:03:07 AM

The problem with that is the government will know everything you have done with your money, at least right now we have cash that allows us to buy something without leaving a paper trail back to us, but that will not possible with a government coin.

Well remember it's not a government coin even if the government has their eyes on it. No matter what it is still decentralized. A digital trail is what we want, it could end so much corruption in governments and corporations.
GMPoison

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:57:16 AM

I believe it's the future. Crypto is better than fiat in every way imaginable, except that the world understands, trusts, and uses fiat. Once that scale starts tipping and bitcoin is easier to understand, people start building trust, and it becomes more widely adopted, there will be a total of zero reasons the world will continue to use fiat over crypto. The only difficulty in that happening will be corporations and governments that will be unable - by definition (which is the scary part) - to adopt it. That's when a revolution comes in to play, and the world changes forever.

We are always believing that bitcoin will be the future of money but there are some who are against with it are saying that it is not. But base on what I can see with everything now bitcoin really has what it takes to be one of the future money or the government will create a the same type of currency but it is just centralized.

Those who are against it either 1. don't understand it or 2. are threatened by it. Anyone that doesn't understand it can learn, and anyone that is threatened by it either once again doesn't understand it or is most likely corrupt. 
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

We are always believing that bitcoin will be the future of money but there are some who are against with it are saying that it is not. But base on what I can see with everything now bitcoin really has what it takes to be one of the future money or the government will create a the same type of currency but it is just centralized.

Those who are against it either 1. don't understand it or 2. are threatened by it. Anyone that doesn't understand it can learn, and anyone that is threatened by it either once again doesn't understand it or is most likely corrupt. 

Yes bitcoin really a future of money because it can be used in many options and its more advantage than fiat currency in terms of convenience and i believe it will be possible if our government would allow digital currency to be an optional money that doesn't replaced fiat at all. The vision i see is bitcoin future money is through internet transaction with exchange for fiat so that economy woul ran an income from it and that woul be great for the better world.

al0203

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:35:37 AM

maybe , if the government make it and approve it . Because i think some people in the lower class cant afford this bitcoin as a future money.
VeneVici

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

maybe , if the government make it and approve it . Because i think some people in the lower class cant afford this bitcoin as a future money.

"some" people can mean hundreds of millions in very poor countries, maybe billions worldwide. It's not that they can't afford to buy it, but they either don't have a phone, a PC or even if they have one of them/both, they cannot afford electricity & internet connection. Think about Venezuela - who would be able to use Bitcoin there, when they can't even afford to buy food to eat?

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

"some" people can mean hundreds of millions in very poor countries, maybe billions worldwide. It's not that they can't afford to buy it, but they either don't have a phone, a PC or even if they have one of them/both, they cannot afford electricity & internet connection. Think about Venezuela - who would be able to use Bitcoin there, when they can't even afford to buy food to eat?

Probably you are right about the very poor people, but actually the usage of Bitcoin is growing in Venezuela. Having the highest inflation rate in the world many people exchange their bolivars for Bitcoins to save their capital.

Read the article below if you want more details on that.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/16/venezuela-bitcoin-economy-digital-currency-bolivars
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

that was a good example, if you look at zimbabwe and several africa countries who actively develop bitcoin business . isn't it make you wondering why? bitcoin are universal , there is no poor or rich . the one who need can have bitcoin in any way no matter there is hard place to get internet access or whatever.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

that was a good example, if you look at zimbabwe and several africa countries who actively develop bitcoin business . isn't it make you wondering why? bitcoin are universal , there is no poor or rich . the one who need can have bitcoin in any way no matter there is hard place to get internet access or whatever.

All those countries have basically zombie currencies, they are just stuck in a certain geopolitical scenario where they are forced to keep using the garbage until (usually) the dictator in charge dies, or gets taken down by another country or by their own population, but chances are, if Maduro, the Castro brother, or whoever guy is in charge in Zimbabwe dies, someone else elected by the same people will replace them so the cycle continues, just like North Korea, that is why super high inflation ends up happening in those countries, the people in charge would rather reach ridiculous amounts of inflation rather than accepting defeat and realizing their currency and politics are next to dogshit.

Those guys are stuck in the middle ages compared to bitcoin, i dont think they will adopt it anytime soon unfortunately, but in the future its the only thing that can save them.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

Fiat will exist as long as governments will do, and people will be forced to use it if they are going to pay taxes or get paid themselves for offering their services in the public sector. Therefore, I don't think it is quite correct to say that there will be totally no reason to use fiat. Governments are powerful and as long as they remain so, they won't accept Bitcoin as a viable alternative to fiat money. I mean, for example, as legal tender for paying taxes.
GMPoison

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:15:05 PM

Fiat will exist as long as governments will do, and people will be forced to use it if they are going to pay taxes or get paid themselves for offering their services in the public sector. Therefore, I don't think it is quite correct to say that there will be totally no reason to use fiat. Governments are powerful and as long as they remain so, they won't accept Bitcoin as a viable alternative to fiat money. I mean, for example, as legal tender for paying taxes.

The power and authority to rule is given to the government by the people that it governs, lets not forget that. Fiat doesn't have to exist so long as governments do... this is where the "revolution" part I mentioned comes in. If people by the masses start to learn bitcoin, see it's benefits, start to use it, start to adopt it, who knows what will happen... All we have to do as a people is say "no" to fiat. What is the govt going to do, kick every single persons door in and check if they're using bitcoin? It will be unstoppable.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

maybe you're right, if the government will not make legal use of bitcoin as an alternative, but basically bitcoin has been used as a substitute for cash payment alternative for now. fiat probably will still exist, but, I guess when everyone knows that bitcoin has the potential to make them benefit, probably bitcoin could have equal popularity with fiat, even when the government made illegal menjadl bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
GMPoison

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:24:05 PM

maybe you're right, if the government will not make legal use of bitcoin as an alternative, but basically bitcoin has been used as a substitute for cash payment alternative for now. fiat probably will still exist, but, I guess when everyone knows that bitcoin has the potential to make them benefit, probably bitcoin could have equal popularity with fiat, even when the government made illegal menjadl bitcoin.

Don't get me wrong - I swear I'm not a crazy person - I just think that it's a possibility that bitcoin has this potential to cause a financial revolution. Only time will tell I suppose.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

it is the story of a bitcoin, it is not easy to convince people that bitcoin is not a ponzi, but we can not say 100 ℅ that bitcoin net of sekema Ponzi, Ponzi many who use bitcoin, but bitcoin is not a ponzi
Sictalfia

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

it is the story of a bitcoin, it is not easy to convince people that bitcoin is not a ponzi, but we can not say 100 ℅ that bitcoin net of sekema Ponzi, Ponzi many who use bitcoin, but bitcoin is not a ponzi

An article in the financial times thinks the bitcoin is a ponzi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: