Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68736 times)
leminerale

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme. bitcoin generated from splitting a complex algorithm calculations. each time the block is solved it will produce the so-called bitcoin. in future simple and sophisticated is the main thing, probably bitcoin currency could be the future
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:01:21 AM

yes, why not. if all country around the world accept bitcoin and make it legal
bitcoin can change fiat money or other currencies because bitcoin system better than fiat money
and all around the world can use it
strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:04:00 AM

Bitcoin is not the future money, for the reason of very limited supply. Bitcoin does create the technology for future money. I think at some point central banks will create cyber money on their own.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:23:16 AM

yes, why not. if all country around the world accept bitcoin and make it legal
bitcoin can change fiat money or other currencies because bitcoin system better than fiat money
and all around the world can use it

Well, you can't convince all the world to use it. The countries in the world are not the same. Some might use it and some might not. Fiat system is still better and maybe bitcoin just have few advantages over the money but not totally.

Bitcoin is not the future money, for the reason of very limited supply. Bitcoin does create the technology for future money. I think at some point central banks will create cyber money on their own.

True, supply might not be enough for the whole world to use it as main currency. But for sure the technology it has is one of the model that will be used for the future money in the internet/web.  Smiley

Blake Birk

Activity: 667

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

more then bitcoin I believe the blockchain concept is being adopted by various corporations and financial movers around the world. Take for example Circle (www.circle.com). It was a service that allowed you to buy and sell bitcoin on the fly similar to coinbase....circle was gaining some traction in the bitcoin world...and then out of the blue, Circle decided to use the blockchain concept and offer services to buy and sell USD and several currencies....cutting bitcoin completely out.

So yeah I guess if bitcoin continues to work hand in hand with the blockchain concept..and maybe re-innovate it, I guess it could be the future of money.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:47:01 AM

I think so, bitcoin can we say as the currency of the future a very expected could improve the current financial system. Some issues such as the exchange rate won't happen again with the bitcoin.
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:12:13 AM

seeing as credit cards charge 20% interest and most major banks charge insane fees to trade stocks and funds that go bankrupt..bitcoin is really on the safe end..you control your funds, you make the deals, and if you have a decent amount of mining equipment, you are literally minting your own coins and making a decent chunk of change.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:15:28 AM

Joseph Stiglitz, nobel prize winning economist who appreciated the US government for shutting down the bitcoin for the reason of easy corruption, tax evasion and tax avoidance have shown positive signs in a recent Economic conference. He has suggested that countries like USA need to move from fiat towards digital currency. He too stated that, though it has got some drawbacks in the long run it moves in the right direction.

Those are the reason why government will make a move against bitcoin if corruption, money laundering, tax evasion and illegal activities will be rampant. If those users will continue using bitcoin in their illicit activities then bitcoin could be banned in almost all countries. That is the biggest threat to  bitcoin and the only reason that will bring end to bitcoin industry.

That would be only pretext for banning Bitcoin

Bitcoin is too small yet to make any significance as a tool in the hands of criminals. On the other hand, whatever kind of illegal activity you look at, Bitcoin is far from being perfect there. Maybe, the only field where it beats cash is bribery since you don't need to hand over bags or stacks of money face to face, which greatly reduces risks associated with this illegal activity (e.g. the risk of being caught red-handed). But I haven't heard much about this side of Bitcoin, though it is possible that it is so good that no one actually gets caught

Even without bitcoins and current local currency, no one takes bribery with hands full of bags etc. Its been done through check, bank transfer etc and  with bitcoin ofcourse it will be between wallet to wallet. Cutting in short, The crimes are not associated with technology and currencies. It depends upon individual will and thinking only.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:22:36 AM

yeah since the silk road//dark web practically runs on bitcoin..you cant completely state that bitcoin is the safer more noteworthy alternative, it really does depend on the user and his/her intentions on the use of bitcoin. There has been a few projects which involve bitcoin and focus on charitable aspects but in the grander realm, bitcoin has really gained notice over the last few months, more due to the fact that the price rose from about $200 to over $1000 in the span of a year

Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

If the adoption system is probably yes, I think the system is bitcoin system of financial transactions is the best ever, so I think the State should immediately using bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

surprisingly a lot of people do use or accept bitcoin...hell you can even buy website domains and launch your own project by using namecheap (which I have used in the past) Its just how much bitcoin can actually be had or used? if real value goes to each individual satoshi and not just a bitcoin as a whole, then we would have major adoption...just send 1 satoshi to 1 million people and you would have a following
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

If the adoption system is probably yes, I think the system is bitcoin system of financial transactions is the best ever, so I think the State should immediately using bitcoin.

Hardly,

1.  They have no solution to the 51% attack security attack, (China is at ~68% now)    Tongue

2.  They have no Onchain solutions to their limited ability to process transactions.   Tongue  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1762690.0

3.  They have no solution to keeping an accurate Block Speed.   Tongue
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1762690.msg17668683#msg17668683

Cool

FYI: The Solutions are as follows for 2 & 3 but BTC Core is too corrupt to implement.

2.   Larger BlockSize or Faster Blockspeed
3.   Change difficulty adjustment from 2 weeks to every block.
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:50:36 AM

Also the current block size is limited so only a certain number of transactions can be included per block..increasing the wait time for confirmations. I believe several people had already brought up the issue before thus leading to the concept of "bitcoin classic" or similar.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:36:26 AM

Well for now you can assume that its quite stable and a worthy option to consider. It will never(not at least in the next 100 years) beat fiat, but surely as the number of users increase, could be the biggest competitor to fiat and even gold(if you talk about investments)
So it sure is going to be quite prosperous in the future, and it is the future of some money, not all of it I feel.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:48:53 AM

Well for now you can assume that its quite stable and a worthy option to consider. It will never(not at least in the next 100 years) beat fiat, but surely as the number of users increase, could be the biggest competitor to fiat and even gold(if you talk about investments)
So it sure is going to be quite prosperous in the future, and it is the future of some money, not all of it I feel.
I am also not agree that bitcoin can replace fiat because bitcoin has just fixed number so it is really hard if we used bitcoin as the worlds legal currency. But, of course I am in favor that bitcoin would legalize and one way of legal tender. Yes, it can be the biggest competitor of fiat because bitcoin has lot of advantages compare to fiat. Example of it is bitcoin increase in value as the number of users increase while in fiat remains.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:59:49 AM

I am also not agree that bitcoin can replace fiat because bitcoin has just fixed number so it is really hard if we used bitcoin as the worlds legal currency. But, of course I am in favor that bitcoin would legalize and one way of legal tender. Yes, it can be the biggest competitor of fiat because bitcoin has lot of advantages compare to fiat. Example of it is bitcoin increase in value as the number of users increase while in fiat remains.

There is no way in future that Bitcoin will be legalized. The main advantage or plus point of Bitcoin is its total anonymity. If you legalize Bitcoin then that will be erased. How can anyone make it as a legal tender.?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

Yes, many posted, stated, and shouted that bitcoin is really dead or crashing down or beating down this is because there are many new alternative coins that totally trying to beat bitcoin but they cannot do it so they try to say to people that it is dead now actually bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger they do not know that the more the let bitcoin down the more people getting intrigue of it and involve themselves to it. And so I also look forward to this point of being future money, yet for sure it will take long time to legalize this idea.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

Yes, and there's only 50% 50% percent that bitcoin would be the future of money because the government won't let bitcoin be the future money because it is a poison to them. But, the bitcoin population will continue to grow everyday, and this is the only thing that the government can't prevent. But I think would be the future money here online and people are not going to use fiat anymore just to buy stuffs here in the virtual world, because using bitcoin is more faster and convenient rather that using fiat.
wh04m1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:18:50 PM

Bitcoin has already begun creating a business resource for many people.
It is not possible to finish bitcoin after that hour. It has become a source of livelihood for many people, both as currency and as projects they have created.

No need to wait for the future. Even today's currency.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Yes, and there's only 50% 50% percent that bitcoin would be the future of money because the government won't let bitcoin be the future money because it is a poison to them. But, the bitcoin population will continue to grow everyday, and this is the only thing that the government can't prevent. But I think would be the future money here online and people are not going to use fiat anymore just to buy stuffs here in the virtual world, because using bitcoin is more faster and convenient rather that using fiat.
Yes it can't be prevented by the government but what the government can do is to ban Bitcoin permanently if it sees Bitcoin as a threat to their economy. We all know that Bitcoin gives power to the user not the government. And that is what the government is scared of a currency in which they have no power to manipulate. For all I know they won't allow it to happen even in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: