Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143291 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

If you use Twitter, make sure you Follow us!  https://twitter.com/yolodicegame

We do loads of giveaways, and we just started doing another weekly one called Free $5 Friday (https://twitter.com/yolodicegame/status/824615302730174465)!

good for another promotions in social media. good luck sir.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

"Connection lost"
Getting this error a lot of times which is really disturbing. It should be fixed so that the players should not get irritated while playing.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

"Connection lost"
Getting this error a lot of times which is really disturbing. It should be fixed so that the players should not get irritated while playing.
That usually only happens if the server is restarting, and then it goes away.  When was it happening to you?  During a certain action or no?  How many times did it happen?

The most I've had it happen is 3 times in a row and then I refreshed and it was gone.
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

"Connection lost"
That usually only happens if the server is restarting, and then it goes away.  When was it happening to you?  During a certain action or no?  How many times did it happen?

The most I've had it happen is 3 times in a row and then I refreshed and it was gone.

I will keep looking at connection issues. These affect a small fraction of users, but still this means something is wrong. Right now it seems that the most common issues are caused by internet providers. I can keep my browsers open literally for hours without a single iterrupt at locations with stable connection. Poor uplink, strange network policies (e.g. not allowing long-lasting open connections), network reconfiguration (IP change) are most common sources of connection issue.

Anyway, be asured this is a priority issue.
Ethan

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

"Connection lost"

I will keep looking at connection issues. These affect a small fraction of users, but still this means something is wrong. Right now it seems that the most common issues are caused by internet providers. I can keep my browsers open literally for hours without a single iterrupt at locations with stable connection. Poor uplink, strange network policies (e.g. not allowing long-lasting open connections), network reconfiguration (IP change) are most common sources of connection issue.

Ethan

Hey ethan,

Just to know, and it will be answered once and for all on the thread. Are VPN connexions allowed on the site?
I have some sites on which I can't play because of location but VPN... Takes care of this problem.
Thought it would be good to state your opinion on the use of VPN on Yolodice

1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 08:16:56 PM

"Connection lost"

Gladly I just got it a few times. It isn't irritating yet.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

"Connection lost"

Ethan

Hey ethan,

Just to know, and it will be answered once and for all on the thread. Are VPN connexions allowed on the site?
I have some sites on which I can't play because of location but VPN... Takes care of this problem.
Thought it would be good to state your opinion on the use of VPN on Yolodice

We are not blocking VPNs or Tor, nor have any special policy against VPNs nor Tor. The only consequences of using a VPN is that you might accidentally share an IP address with other users, which could result in:

* your faucet request count might be limited (we count them by IP too)
* you might experience delays on some requests, e.g. when posting to chat (but you would feel it only if there are really dozens of people from the same IP)
* you might not be included in chat rains since only one user per IP is rained when someone enters e.g. "/rain 10 0.1"
* mods will know you share an IP with other people from chat

But these are just standard anti-abuse protections, you should not be affected by them unless there are really many players from the same IP.

Cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 08:39:47 PM

"Connection lost"

Gladly I just got it a few times. It isn't irritating yet.

I am pushing a few changes now that should improve connectivity, or at least eliminate a few of the issues. I hope things will improve over time, thanks for your patience :-)

Cheers,
Ethan

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

We are not blocking VPNs or Tor, nor have any special policy against VPNs nor Tor. The only consequences of using a VPN is that you might accidentally share an IP address with other users, which could result in:

* your faucet request count might be limited (we count them by IP too)
* you might experience delays on some requests, e.g. when posting to chat (but you would feel it only if there are really dozens of people from the same IP)
* you might not be included in chat rains since only one user per IP is rained when someone enters e.g. "/rain 10 0.1"
* mods will know you share an IP with other people from chat

But these are just standard anti-abuse protections, you should not be affected by them unless there are really many players from the same IP.

Cheers,
Ethan

Thanks for the answer!
It was a good question, some people (including me) are well aware of...
Unlucky geolocalisation restrictions xD
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:15:58 AM

I first played dice of this kind, I am still confused how if it were able to profit from this game.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:24:35 AM

I first played dice of this kind, I am still confused how if it were able to profit from this game.

It is actually similar to other dice in common, only have different layout and rolled numbers. The only way for you to make profit from this game is LUCK. Play with your money and wait for your luck, but you can try some strategies if you think the stratehlgies will work to give you the luck. Good luck

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

I'm have register before, then all taks done inclu..(Email PW USername Address) then I'm forgot my password.
Trying to find to "Forgot Password" I'm didn't get this  Huh
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:06:12 AM

I'm have register before, then all taks done inclu..(Email PW USername Address) then I'm forgot my password.
Trying to find to "Forgot Password" I'm didn't get this  Huh
The best way to recover your account is to email Ethan through yolodice@zoho.com

He can help you recover it Smiley
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

We do loads of giveaways, and we just started doing another weekly one called Free $5 Friday (https://twitter.com/yolodicegame/status/824615302730174465)!

how many people can get giveaway 5dollar
only one people and can get random, but if partcipant is low, maybe is good only one is winner
but if participan over 100, or over 1000, winner is good not only one
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

only one people and can get random, but if partcipant is low, maybe is good only one is winner
For now it's just one winner per week, on top of all the other giveaways we do each week.

In the last week or so we've done 5-10 giveaways, and I myself gave out over $300 worth of rains in the YD chat (of my own money).

If the YD Twitter grows really big, we will reconsider prize amounts and number of winners, obviously. Smiley  We want to share with our community, but since YD is so new it's hard to fund massive giveaways like some other established sites do.  However, we will happily do more as the site grows!

~Randall
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:58:47 PM

For now it's just one winner per week, on top of all the other giveaways we do each week.

In the last week or so we've done 5-10 giveaways, and I myself gave out over $300 worth of rains in the YD chat (of my own money).

If the YD Twitter grows really big, we will reconsider prize amounts and number of winners, obviously. Smiley  We want to share with our community, but since YD is so new it's hard to fund massive giveaways like some other established sites do.  However, we will happily do more as the site grows!

~Randall

I don't know if it's 300$, I haven't counted of course.
But I can confirm it rains as fuck on the chat Grin
That's like freaking UK in winter! You just have to talk a bit and be friendly and you'll get some cents to play with and test a bit the game ^^

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Just visit yolo dice with smartphone and everything is smooth running. Very responsive site !
I'm sure this will compete other well known dice site in the future

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

"Connection lost"

It happened quite a lot of times when i was surfing the sites and when i was setting up my account and also when i was trying the faucet. It even did not let me use the faucet because that used to occur again and again whenever i tried.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

~Randall
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

~Randall

Retweeted. Gl all.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: