Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98685 times)
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

You all forget Gamecredits.com, this is the one that will be used in thousands of games!
It outperformes bitcoin...still to today ;-)
Antibarcode

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

Burned too much with all the ICO's and Altcoins, would say Bitcoin or something with extreme privacy like Zcash.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:26:19 PM

Bitcoin and Monero are the only ones that look good to me
barnaba

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

Altcoins ICOs
Bitcoin but beware of Bear Trap most likely we are after that.
Monero as it is in shadow zone if you need such crypto.

I
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

Game coins XCP, GAME, BCY
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:33:06 AM

2017 for me is the year Mooncoin will shine again.

The guys over there are doing an awesome work and have allready updated the wallet to current ltc code and have also created a working platform named Moonlite written from scratch in PHP and Python to give the ability to users to tip and create value using small snippets of code.

This allows value transfer and wider adoption for the coin and the wider blockchain around it.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

NEM is looking like it is going to be the first blockchain to achieve an ISO standard!

And that is huge news for any crypto to achieve something like that.

Not much else to say really, but i feel XEM is one of the wisest crypto choices out there.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

Qtum because is a BTC-ETH hybrid that allow users to control coins by taking advantage of various Internet Protocols, a example is theirs hybrid protocol “BiSMTP” which uses a modified Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)  and which will be released in a beta project called SpringEmail,but that is just one of many technical features which will offer Qtum,  although it is not yet offered to the public  it has many possibilities to become one of the most interesting projects during this year.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

I have some of my Bitcoin in a few cryptocurrencies that I am confident about for rational reasons but I am not really hoping for my stake to increase in value significantly. This same attitude has been enabled me to enjoy steady return on investments over the years.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:22:37 PM

There are certain cryptos in the market that have an active community and interesting features, but it is not worth investing if the coin is overpriced. There are few coins left that are really worth it. If you ask me, I think Litecoin is among the best, because there is a good chance that SegWit will be implemented in this cryptocurrency before it is implemented in Bitcoin. This will surely attract the attention of many users, investors and developers, especially those who want to develop projects that require such improvement.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

KMD  Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

only bitcoin for long term.

You absolutely right. It is very very hard to trust an altcoin for a long term investment (except 3-5 altcoins). Many altcoins are trash now. In my opinion altcoins is very good investment instrument for short term. Buy and sell in one week or one month but nothing more than for me and fore many investor.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

Bitcoin and Monero are the only ones that look good to me

Monero and bitcoin is best, but to get coins Monero very difficult, providers are still few coins Monero

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:38:08 PM

NEM is formally recognised by the Malaysian govt as a significant technology project.

What does that tell you?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
shangerlaa

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

Game credits I think will blow away all cryptos this year as its launching its product in a few months. App is user friendly and they focus just on gaming that the gamers will be hoarding to. The best business stay focused and simple not diversified. Their cap is way lower then what this business is worth. It will monopolize the payment industry for gaming easily imo. Businesses will always trump any kind of currency in the long run. And your going to see the cryptos revolved around businesses take over the crypto currency world starting this year. Bitcoin still king but the rest of the field is going to edge closer by years end.
Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

Bitcoin should do great

As for altcoins, I like ZEC and its little cousin ZCL for obvious reasons

1/ anonymity features
2/ block size and speed
3/ current valuation (in particular ZCL)

These coins add some valuable cryptographic attributes to the altcoin ecosystem.
badenglishtea

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

I've been stockpiling PIVX (formerly DNET; DarkNet). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0

Community/dev are solid (100+ Slack team). Similar to Dash (masternodes), but POS based on BTC Core 0.1. I'm holding Dash, but I have always had an issue with the 'premine'. Volume is way up over last four months. Masternodes are 10K each. Returns are still not bad.

Devs working on Zerocoin protocol integration plus big in-wallet features. About to launch new website/forum + rebrand.

I hate high market cap returns. Then again; super high-risk.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:15:25 PM

I would recommend investing in byteball as its a more complete crypto as compared to bitcoin using DAG technology  it allows you to  choose to have transactions visible or untraceable for privacy conscious users , and the availability of multisig means you can't be burnt in a deal which is a good security feature and it is not exclusive to monetary but other assets too.
btcYoshimitsu

Activity: 140

POPULOUS

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:53:09 PM

I would recommend investing in byteball as its a more complete crypto as compared to bitcoin using DAG technology  it allows you to  choose to have transactions visible or untraceable for privacy conscious users , and the availability of multisig means you can't be burnt in a deal which is a good security feature and it is not exclusive to monetary but other assets too.
His hand out free of charge.

Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

I would recommend you bitcoin cause of it's the most sure. But as I get you are looking for something else what is in the most beginning and cost not so much. But I really don't know, on YoBit I saw so many crypto currencies, some of them surprised me a lot with it's name (TRUMP, ANAL and ect.) such currencies appear and die almost every day and I wouldn't call any as worth for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: