Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98682 times)
LightNestling

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:30:30 AM

I have been following menlo.one lately and they have a good concept for a project. I have watched their youtube videos and followed their twitter accounts, right now they have partnered with some of the legit projects in cryptocurrency one of them is bountox.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

I think Abyss is a coin that has gone through the ICO, but now it's a relatively low price, but the project is extremely potential and they are going to increase again in the next few months. I believe this and let's buy and hold them now.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

I think the best ico for now in 2018 you can see it at https://icobench.com/icos from there you can see some good ico for this year and there is also a rating given from expert advisor who can see success of the ico. there are so many very nice ico and from there the average ico that has a high rating will be successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best ico to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and hold for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

Just take a look about QuickX Protocol. QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

The QuickX multi-currency and asset wallet allows the users to have complete control over their money through private keys.
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

I think the best project this year for me personally will be Hedera Hashgraph. Many hopes for this project.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:45 AM

Currently the Nebula Docademic and Ubex are good coins and you can try to invest there,
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

I can recommend ICO CertiK because many good venture funds invested in that project even Binance Labs so listing on Binance will give x3-x5 ROI for this ICO investment in short term.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

Nex - drep - certik - nOS - dav network
GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

I have been following menlo.one lately and they have a good concept for a project. I have watched their youtube videos and followed their twitter accounts, right now they have partnered with some of the legit projects in cryptocurrency one of them is bountox.

A promising project indeed. So far I've read only good feedback about it and its team. Their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/ talks about ways to help us retail investors avoid scams while helping good ICOs get the funding they need at the same time.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

A promising project indeed. So far I've read only good feedback about it and its team. Their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one/ talks about ways to help us retail investors avoid scams while helping good ICOs get the funding they need at the same time.
there are situations where even after a long analysis of the project is the brainchild of scammers. In any case, there is a great chance to be deceived. Although it makes sense to consider those suggestions that are advised by simple bitcointalk members.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

I have some research for good ico already research all of them well i can suggest you to see TV TWO, ETERBASE, WPP this project i think with my research can be really succes. they have some good team and good product

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

I will advice you to look into Anonymous Bitcoin. Anonymous Bitcoin is an advancement of the technology of both the Bitcoin and ZClassic blockchain through a co-fork of both cryptocurrencies. Check my signature for more details.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

I think best ICO for this moment is Hyperquant. This project already reached softcap in private sale phase and yesterday public pre sale is live almost 85% tokens is sold.
rapidleech (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

Neonexchange - dav network - sentinel protocol
There are huge hype around neonexchange and its my last hope in crypto. Im sure it will do at least 50x in 2018. also dav will be Hella good.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Nobody can really tell you that this is the best ICO you can invest now. It not that their is no ICO but the certainty of that ICO is not grantee by anybody. Most ICO fail these days because of the present market of ETH in cryptosystem. We believe that things we soon be normal.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

The dramatic increase in GAS fees is attributed to the viral popularity of a slew of games emerging from online forums. While not as prejudicial to Ethereum transaction throughput as CryptoKitties, these new dApps have amassed over 26,000 transactions in 24 hours, causing GAS costs to double in price to $0.02.The spike in Ethereum dApp game interest has demonstrated the fragile nature of the Ethereum blockchain, illustrating the impact of a relatively small increase in transaction throughput on the capacity of the network. Ether Shrimp Farm, one of the most popular games causing network congestion, places players in control of a virtual shrimp farm with the goal of optimizing shrimp production, ultimately trading eggs for ETH. TIM is GPS united with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially upgrades the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geomining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
A multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining
The blockchain can handle all natural dapps like transaction, insurance, speculation, contracts etc. In addition to the above dapps, TIM can also host geo-fenced dapps which boosts the security and privacy.
TIM will have 8.5+ billion tokens and normal production rate of 5 tokens per second. The production rate will be regulated by foundation to match human population. The notion of matching human population is for promoting a philosophy of growth. The tokens will be rewarded in new blocks every 5 seconds. The token will be assigned over all the main network for winning nodes of each of the zones. Therefore, the rewarded tokens would be mostly fractional. This is called micro-distribution. The network will start with 2 billion pre-mined tokens. These reserved for various kinds of econometric agenda. The major share of pre-mined tokens is reserved for impact investments. 500 Million TIMs are reserved for Africa development through various entrepreneurship initiatives. 600 Million TIMs are similarly reserved for rest of the world. Apart from development expenses, a stability fund of 500 Million TIMs are reserved for helping crypto-currency growth initiatives or helping starved projects. Stability funds can also be used for merging desirable networks to increase development resources or defenses for the TIM.
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

There are alot of new ico comes out every day. most of them scam. we should be careful
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best ico to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and hold for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
I think Anrk and Uchain are two projects worth investing. I strongly believe in the strong growth of these two projects. You can see that investing in this project is really difficult and that we can get their token low. So I think this is really a very potential project.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

There are alot of new ico comes out every day. most of them scam. we should be careful
Thats why you need research first before investing on ICO. if you want invest on ICO iam suggest you better invest whent the project already hit some exchange like centralized exchange and buy at the market 90% all project got below ico price its a good profit if you buy at dip.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

There are a lot of pennies on the market in 2018, but to pick a good penny I think now is the best time for you to invest in ETH, since its current price is down to $ 411. The future and now the ICO projects are using the ETH platform. I hope that future ETH prices will increase in the future and become a good source of income for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: