Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98685 times)
lehar4512

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

At that time, while designing the logistics track and trace solution for our postal client, we had 2 options, to say yes to Big Money or Big Impact. If we had designed a solution with servers and databases, it could have suited a limited use case at a higher cost and possibly at a respectable margin for us. But we chose to make an impact. A low cost solution without servers and databases also without all the heavy blue collar operations, would be suitable for low lying economic regions.
After 1 year of hustle and design marathons, we completed the three major code bases over 20% ERC20 codebase. TIM is hyperlocal, geo-mined and works by proof of belongingness(PoB). These 3 features make TIM superbly scalable, fast and robust.
Low Transaction Cost in Africa
The geo-mining module creates multiple sub network, where each network independently adds and validates the transactions in its geographical area. The network splits into 2 variable sized triangles if the transaction fee and waiting transactions fulfill a pre-defined condition. Similarly, the network merges into nearby zones either fully or partially if waiting transactions reduces. Such a system provides high performance similar to large enterprise cloud based solutions.
Isolated from Remote Incidents
There are special types of dapps on TIM network which are geo-fenced and zero-knowledge proof based, called hyperlocal dapps. Hyperlocal dapps maintain their own blockchain file and only the TIM coin spending is captured in main network without checks unless a conflict occurs. Conflict resolution is managed by zonal nodes and costs the usual zonal transaction fees. In honest hyperlocal dapps, the ideal cost of transaction is zero as well as realtime. This also creates a network where high volumes doesn’t impact global blockchain performance. Such a resiliency creates an internet grade blockchain.
Clean and green planet
The proof of belongingness(PoB) is the work-horse for block creation by nodes. The PoB is an improvement over PoS(proof of stake) and PoW(proof of work), so that there is no hogging of ownership by select few and also not as polluting like PoW energy guzzlers. PoB works by geo-location where certain large number of apps act as trusted source of location. And these large swarm of trusted truth source authenticating any node which wants to add a block in its region. This creates resiliency and also a high performance environment. The opportunity to add block also becomes available to a larger number of newer nodes.
Role of the Impact Fund
TIM blockchain requires only 5 TIM Coins as stake for nodes interested in creating new block. This is an extra protection mechanism where malicious nodes would loose stake for attacking the network. The staking of 5 coins is low and inclusive for democratic participation. The fund will distribute tokens to entrepreneurs in under-developed and backward regions like Africa and Asia, etc.
The new face of Africa
Exchange of information is already getting enabled in remote parts of the world. An economic media for exchange of value will unlock huge potential of Africa. Easy banking services and commerce are quick wins. Further integration into global economy will aid in uplifting of poverty, health and sanitation.
Join us in making this reality: Share your support/feedback https://twitter.com/tim_coin
TIM is Internet Grade Blockchain. Visit www.Talking.im
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Hello everybody. Pay attention to the Bonafi project.
Combating counterfeit products using a crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The application will scan the crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

https://www.bonafi.io
I haven't seen such a technology before. It seems that the project has a huge number of potential consumers.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Combating counterfeit products using a crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The application will scan the crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

I haven't seen such a technology before. It seems that the project has a huge number of potential consumers.

How effective is this? Is it just a sticker? How is it protected from wear?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

How effective is this? Is it just a sticker? How is it protected from wear?

This is extremely effective (in comparison with what is now)
Yes, it's a sticker with a built-in NFC chip. But this can also be placed inside the box, inside the box wall and so on. This is a very small and very flat chip.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

No one will give you an unambiguous and correct answer to this question. Conduct an independent analysis based on news, tips and a variety of information on the network. Identify and invest.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

INGOT Coin will provide a platform that meets the needs of beginner as well as advanced traders to trade with minimal initial capital. IC will also provide its own cryptocurrency, which will be available on different exchanges for all investors and market participants to purchase. IC will show no bias towards any market participant and will provide fair and equal opportunities to all participants regardless of size of trade, type of order or initial capital.

All “Four” One & One “Four” All

To ensure no means for market manipulation and leakage of unethical or illegal money in the Ecosystem, the KYC and AML policies must suffice and exceed the needs of all parties, whether its regulators, banks, brokers or exchanges. The KYC and AML compliance may seem strict to some investors; however, this is a necessary procedure to ensure the safety of the Ecosystem and all stakeholders. This is done to make the Ecosystem trustworthy, secure, transparent and compliant; consequently, filling the Ecosystem’s singular KYC allows participants to open one account in the IC Digital Bank, the IC Exchange, the IC Brokerage, and the IC wallet simultaneously to trade crypto, fiat, and traditional instruments hereon after.
The Ecosystem will increase transparency by making all trades available on a decentralized ledger. This ledger will be available to all potential stakeholders. Data vending will be available to the public, as it will include a journal for all trades, investors, volumes and extensive data of all transactions within the Ecosystem.

Availability of information provides a basis for local and foreign investors to access the market with higher confidence thus creating trust in the IC community. As for the current liquidity landscape in crypto markets it is evident that it is disintegrated and frequently moving across exchanges. Major exchanges offer diverse crypto pairs without singular of any token or pair and offer divergent prices based on liquidity.

Thus, preferred prices for a token might shift from one exchange to another creating inefficiency as well as opportunity, on the other hand, exchanges act as separate “liquidity pools”. Each pool has liquidity in certain tokens but lacks it in others. The pools are only accessible to each pool’s clients. Separately, each market’s liquidity remains small, but collectively, along with the IC Liquidity Pool, they represent a large and diverse source of liquidity that ensures efficiency in the crypto market. IC will link exchanges under one highly beneficial platform through APIs. Liquidity is key to the success of the platform and IC’s plan includes several aspects aiming to ensure accessibility to liquidity pools in association with the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

at the moment I only know a really good ico. and this is Aimedis. A good team and a finished product. here i would invest eth. i think it's a great project with great chances for the future. and health is always a topic. also in crypto

Website >>   https://aimedis.com/en_index.php
ICO >> https://aim.aimedis.com/

Official presale is  live - get your 21% bonus now!
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

I would recommend joining the project Tradelize. An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

I have checked more then 100 ICOs for the last month and only one seems to me really worth of investment - Ingot.
I would not shill it here, just advise to take a look and I think you will be able to evaluate what potential this project has
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

I have checked more then 100 ICOs for the last month and only one seems to me really worth of investment - Ingot.
I would not shill it here, just advise to take a look and I think you will be able to evaluate what potential this project has
Thats not for the first time I hear that Ingot is top ICO now..
Need to investigate this project for sure
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Because it is really TOP ICO of the summer and probably of the whole year. Definitely worthy project. Morever half of the final product is already realesed
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Because it is really TOP ICO of the summer and probably of the whole year. Definitely worthy project. Morever half of the final product is already realesed
How come? I mean final realese can not be devided into a halfs literally Grin It has to be final one
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

How come? I mean final realese can not be devided into a halfs literally Grin It has to be final one
Just checked Ingot roadmap - they realeses the platform by ecosystem elements..Now it is brocker, then exchnage etc. So it is okay
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

Just checked Ingot roadmap - they realeses the platform by ecosystem elements..Now it is brocker, then exchnage etc. So it is okay
A little bit strange but it is okay. Seems as a really solid project. However In september there will be up to 10 good ICOs to invest as well. The key feature of such investments is diversification among ICOs
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

it is hard to say the best ico to invest in this year because we don't know which ico that will be the best and we need a time to proves that ico. but we have much option to choose the ico and we can make a research for finding the best ico so you can invest in the right ico. just be careful when you decide to invest in one or more ico and only invest with the money you can afford and don't regret if somehow the ico is a scam.
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Hi, did you hear about the Bonafi project? ICO begins soon. https://www.bonafi.io
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

Icodrops presented a short interview with Blockcloud CEO Zhongxing Ming at Korea Blockchain Week. Interesting project, I write an article for Proof of Care Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze5KtEN7vHQ&feature=youtu.be
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

From the advent of internet and most recently with innovation of bitcoin to build general purpose blockchains, it appears that the generic goal of humanity is to attain new or more freedom, more equality and more equitable access to resources. And certainly access to information is one of the key means to create a free, equal and equitable world. The progression of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency to USD 100B in 8 years is telling tale that, might be indirectly but, the general world always participates in creating a novel new platform which bring us closer to greater good.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Miners secure the Coin network by making it difficult to attack, alter or stop. The more miners that mine, the more the secure the network. The only way to reverse Coin transactions is to have more than 51% of the network hash power. Distributed hash power spread among many different miners keeps Coin secure and safe.

Essentially, miners are serving the Coin community by confirming every transaction and making sure that every single one of them is legitimate. They all compete with one another, using software written specifically to mine blocks. Every time a new block is ‘sealed off’, meaning that a miner has successfully created a correct hash sequence, he or she gets a reward. The overall number of Coins is limited, so the more coins are mined, the more valuable each of them becomes. Thus, even though the amount of Coins per block will inevitably decrease, the value of miners’ rewards will most likely stay the same or even rise. Normally, it would be extremely easy to produce a hash from a collection of information, computers are really good at this. Hence why, to prevent users from hashing thousands of transaction blocks each second and mining all of the available Coins within minutes, the Coin network has to deliberately make the process more difficult.
TIM blockchain comprises root layer and lower layer called as mutigraph. With this system, blocks are mined by lower layer and added to the root layer. Each block is added always at the end of the blockchain. TIM has two miners :

TIM graph miner mines micro blocks in each graph and this is verified by upper layer blockchain miner. Hash of the block mined by given graph is stored in the new block created by block miner in root layer. The block of graph is stored in the nodes of that particular graph only. So, the root layer is very light weight as it stores only the Merkle root of blocks of lower layer graph.
TIM blockchain is mined in each of the graph shards as good as the top layer consensus blockchain. The miners need to stake 5 TIMs for graph mining and 100 TIMs for blockchain’s consensus layer. The mining is memory intensive for graph miners and network intensive for consensus layer. A new block is mined every 5 seconds. There will be approximately 6.3 Million (6,307,200) blocks generated in a year. Each graph miner earns 0.01 TIMs for winning the graph consensus. Based on this information we provide a sample calculation of ROI for mining assuming each case for a year.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

Well, today as we know the market is filtered from unnecessary projects. I think the most suitable option now is to invest in Boosto, Swipe and Yumerium.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

I don't recommend buying any ICO projects, because this year's ICO fraud rate is beyond your imagination, and even a seemingly perfect project may end up failing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: