Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere  (Read 94678 times)
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:01:28 PM

this will be 99% refund like ark. I dont get these greedy limits nowadays
hope they will cancel this limit, you cant expect such a high investment without any real marketing or working beta
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:04:09 PM

Congratulations, this is good start for the coin.
cielo98

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

congratulations! great start for Darcrus!

Edgemaster

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 01:16:09 AM

hope they will cancel this limit, you cant expect such a high investment without any real marketing or working beta

its not a limit its a minimum, there is no limit. real marketing and working beta need funding, thats why we are here. The concept is sound and I have no doubt Sigwo will deliver, however funding needs to come first for him to focus fully on Darcrus and to pay developers

metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:47:28 AM

its not a limit its a minimum, there is no limit. real marketing and working beta need funding, thats why we are here. The concept is sound and I have no doubt Sigwo will deliver, however funding needs to come first for him to focus fully on Darcrus and to pay developers

It can be considered as limit, because if not pass it, the project won't start, 1000 btc is big target, but darcrus is real project, hope they raise more than 1000 btc.
mchwierutSC

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:53:29 AM

FYI, seems like 'terms and conditions' for registering for the ICO are down. This gets a 404: https://darcr.us/src/terms-conditions.pdf.

pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:52:45 AM

As a founder Steven has calculated his cost of delivering the project. He needs min 1000 btc to deliver.

As an investor you can do your valuations and review if the ico is worth investing.

Blockchain technology
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:39:21 AM

As a founder Steven has calculated his cost of delivering the project. He needs min 1000 btc to deliver.

As an investor you can do your valuations and review if the ico is worth investing.

What if the project raises 900 BTC or 950 BTC....is there a clause which enables the project to go ahead anyway?
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:03:48 AM

Congrats on the quick start! Although buy back program is not what i expected. I was much happier with model used with SIGFARM & SIGWONET assets.
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

Congrats on the quick start! Although buy back program is not what i expected. I was much happier with model used with SIGFARM & SIGWONET assets.

That model held both of those assets back. The proposed new system didn't meet the requirements either. I do apologize.
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:21:07 AM

What if the project raises 900 BTC or 950 BTC....is there a clause which enables the project to go ahead anyway?

1000 BTC or bust  Cool
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:24:15 AM

Yeah, BS. Who needs $750,000 to create a Couple Vms? and What the Hell would Cost So Much Money To Design A Couple GUIs -not To Mention, why Need Them In The First Place?
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:33:29 AM

That model held both of those assets back. The proposed new system didn't meet the requirements either. I do apologize.

No need to apologize. These tokens have no use other than as shares in profit of your business so you are going for a buyback program, i can understand that it is common practice to do so in real world companies. Although i wonder if there will be dilution in future for further fundraising? or how would it work after some time when a lot of tokens are burned.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:38:13 AM

No need to apologize. These tokens have no use other than as shares in profit of your business so you are going for a buyback program, i can understand that it is common practice to do so in real world companies. Although i wonder if there will be dilution in future for further fundraising? or how would it work after some time when a lot of tokens are burned.

As much as we love dividends on blockchain from few years, as they are simple, quick and the best reward system out there, for now we need to stick to exchanges and business world rules if Darcrus wants to do some real business and provide liquidity through different exchanges, if only regulations and rules change one day we should be able to bring dividends back to blockchain, there was heavy consultancy on this with different parties and it is the only acceptable way for now and can`t be mixed with anything else and we can`t put different things on risk also.

Supply is inflation-less, there won`t be another fundraising or bigger supply, tokens can be fuel of dAppsheets(the ones on public blockchains), Sigwo has also own trading bot, i wouldn`t worry about market making, as for "too costly to acquire token" - people can be paying fees in USD, AUD tokens etc while DAR token is converted in background through different swap services, Sigwo had similar service developed already for swapping assets BTC-Sigfarm, so it can be done the same for fiat assets, fiat tokens are on blockchain already and there will be more of them, many people while using dAppsheets won`t even know they are using blockchain or DAR token.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 07:49:18 AM

As much as we love dividends on blockchain from few years, as they are simple, quick and the best reward system out there, for now we need to stick to exchanges and business world rules if Darcrus wants to do some real business and provide liquidity through different exchanges, if only regulations and rules change one day we should be able to bring dividends back to blockchain, there was heavy consultancy on this with different parties and it is the only acceptable way for now and can`t be mixed with anything else and we can`t put different things on risk also.

Supply is inflation-less, there won`t be another fundraising or bigger supply, tokens can be fuel of dAppsheets(the ones on public blockchains), Sigwo has also own trading bot, i wouldn`t worry about market making, as for "too costly to acquire token" - people can be paying fees in USD, AUD tokens etc while DAR token is converted in background through different swap services, Sigwo had similar service developed already for swapping assets BTC-Sigfarm, so it can be done the same for fiat assets, fiat tokens are on blockchain already and there will be more of them, many people while using dAppsheets won`t even know they are using blockchain or DAR token.

How to explain in a nutshell to non-tech investors in around two lines if possible so i can explain to a few people. We invested with my Wife because we like Crypto investing but to an ordinary person I do not know how to explain it.
So say I tell a person buy some tokens, what do they get exactly for investing in DARCRUS? Just a simple explanation will do so I can advise them.  Smiley. Many kind thanks in advance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:52:55 AM

1000 BTC or bust  Cool

Minimum is there so Steven can quit his job and fully focus on DAR and its business. Above it team with these funds needs to be created also, its size and different efforts including developing, consultancy, support, marketing will depend from collected funds.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:59:56 AM

How to explain in a nutshell to non-tech investors in around two lines if possible so i can explain to a few people. We invested with my Wife because we like Crypto investing but to an ordinary person I do not know how to explain it.
So say I tell a person buy some tokens, what do they get exactly for investing in DARCRUS? Just a simple explanation will do so I can advise them.  Smiley. Many kind thanks in advance.

You are investing in software, for example like you would be investing in Miscrosoft Office that runs on Windows OS.

But, Darcrus will be providing dAppsheets(dapps) which can utilize any good OSes(blockchains and platforms).

Stratis for example is OS, Darcrus will provide software, applications that will run on it.

First version of whitepaper http://darcr.us/docs/DarcrusWP-v1.pdf

And some more info here http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/351-darcrus-enterprise-everywhere

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:11:05 AM

Darcrus Buy Back Program Details

https://blog.darcr.us/darcrus-buy-back-program-details-7cd449bb9333#.3w8n5r7dh

The discussion few posts above was about it and why we chose this solution - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676111.msg16962038#msg16962038

Please join slack everyone http://inviteme.darcr.us/ 170 members already there.

4 days and 9 hours until 25% bonus ends. 460 BTC received so far https://blockchain.info/address/14ZMeswT9w6hAqZTkyASCUXnQmZ3xzWVYh

metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:43:29 AM

1000 BTC or bust  Cool

If bust, you will pay those member with bitcoin? Then I think you lose some money with hard working.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:06:39 AM

i believe we are gonna meet the funding requirements of 1000 Btc before the deadline. 46% is Big considering there is still 25% bonus to avail and it is only 2nd day of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: