Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

Hi Janus, Serious investors want to know when janus will be aded to a real exchange.
Ccex exchange is a joke and nothing is moving.Do you care about increasing the value of Janus?
What's taking so long to get janus added to a real exchange like  Binance or even coinexchange.
There are about 3 more new exchanges that just started like https://www.kucoin.com
Why don't you show investors that you're really working on getting Janus added to a real exchange?
I know that you're working on development, but all development and no volume equals no new
investors, or maybe Ccex delisting Janus. You need volume to survive.

Angry

Yes, that is in the works now that they have moved from a dividend distribution model.

But all you people screaming about delisting on C-cex just stop your FUD.  The team has been in contact with them to discuss the bigger picture. 

I am not spreading Fud. I had coins at Ccex exchange that got delisted because of low volume.
All what i am saying is that Janus needs another exchange to generate more volume.
All the best to Janus!!

Cool

Ok, no worries.  And I agree with you about another exchange needed.

Now that JANUS is going from dividend model to utility model, I am sure we will get on more exchanges as time goes by. I also think another exchange will boost volume trading a bit. As for the price, that should eventually be driven up by value and the rewards for holding to be attractive enough for holders to keep long term, so not too worried at this point. I am sure the rewards eventually will outweigh the cost of investment.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Click Medical

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

Hi Janus, Serious investors want to know when janus will be aded to a real exchange.
Ccex exchange is a joke and nothing is moving.Do you care about increasing the value of Janus?
What's taking so long to get janus added to a real exchange like  Binance or even coinexchange.
There are about 3 more new exchanges that just started like https://www.kucoin.com
Why don't you show investors that you're really working on getting Janus added to a real exchange?
I know that you're working on development, but all development and no volume equals no new

Angry

Yes, that is in the works now that they have moved from a dividend distribution model.

But all you people screaming about delisting on C-cex just stop your FUD.  The team has been in contact with them to discuss the bigger picture. 

I am not spreading Fud. I had coins at Ccex exchange that got delisted because of low volume.
All what i am saying is that Janus needs another exchange to generate more volume.
All the best to Janus!!

Cool

Hi Mt_Trad, I hear what you are saying and to a degree, agree. However, these things just don't happen over night. It would be great to get listed on more exchanges being that I am also an investor. Sounds and looks perfect on paper but there is a bigger picture here. Bjorn has delivered on all his promises and now we need to allow him the time to prepare the food for the feast we are about to partake in.

These things take time. I know it's hard sometimes being in this space to hear the words "hold", but my money is on the table and it is staying with the Janus team. Don't leave the wedding before the honeymoon Wink

message me if you would like to swap out your jns...I am always looking for more. And that my friend is the reason for low liquidity. We won't sell our holdings. Give it time my friend.

Hope that helped ease your pain and add some confidence.

Have a good day,
Ken
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

Angry

But all you people screaming about delisting on C-cex just stop your FUD.  The team has been in contact with them to discuss the bigger picture.  

All the best to Janus!!

Cool

Hi Mt_Trad, I hear what you are saying and to a degree, agree. However, these things just don't happen over night. It would be great to get listed on more exchanges being that I am also an investor. Sounds and looks perfect on paper but there is a bigger picture here. Bjorn has delivered on all his promises and now we need to allow him the time to prepare the food for the feast we are about to partake in.

These things take time. I know it's hard sometimes being in this space to hear the words "hold", but my money is on the table and it is staying with the Janus team. Don't leave the wedding before the honeymoon Wink

message me if you would like to swap out your jns...I am always looking for more. And that my friend is the reason for low liquidity. We won't sell our holdings. Give it time my friend.

Hope that helped ease your pain and add some confidence.

Have a good day,
Ken

Hi 1Click Medical, Thanks for the offer, but i really, really like Janus so i am willing to wait until Janus gets on a better exchange.
Would like to see Janus perform on a bigger stage.

Smiley
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

I am also looking forward to partaking in the MINING festival that is about to hit 100K PLUS JANUS HOLDERS. I would like to say I hope the first round happens before XMAS time. These last few months have been and still are a very bumpy ride for my family in Crypto at the moment. So any sign of hope or upward movement in anything would give me the confidence I need as I am now technically a full time in Crypto after leaving my day job because of mainly racial discrimination and other things.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:46:49 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:57:08 PM by gordonhill

Official link: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-ardor-news-november-2017-iv/#Janus

-------------------------------

Instructions about $NXT #snapshot for exchanges have been published. https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions

Key points for JANUS assets:

1. Janus asset ID´s on the #Ardor blockchain will be the same as on the #Nxt blockchain. $JNS $JanusXT $comJNSXT

2. The user account balances of NXT as of the block height of the snapshot, will be used to calculate the distribution of Janus, JanusXT, ComJNSXT assets on the Ardor platform when it launches on Jan 1st, as follows:

----------------

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject team
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:17:00 PM

I think JANUS going onto the ARDOR platform might give it a new lease of live and this may do a lot of good in general for the whole JANUS COMMUNITY. I am looking very much forward to JNSHASH Happening and I do hope that the mining will be very profitable. I like the idea that we may be paid out in different coins from the JNSHASH daily mining and look forward to seeing more news on this soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

Official link: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-ardor-news-november-2017-iv/#Janus

-------------------------------

Instructions about $NXT #snapshot for exchanges have been published. https://www.jelurida.com/snapshot-instructions

Key points for JANUS assets:

1. Janus asset ID´s on the #Ardor blockchain will be the same as on the #Nxt blockchain. $JNS $JanusXT $comJNSXT

2. The user account balances of NXT as of the block height of the snapshot, will be used to calculate the distribution of Janus, JanusXT, ComJNSXT assets on the Ardor platform when it launches on Jan 1st, as follows:

----------------

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject team

You were right very simple for us hodlers.
andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

Lol, looking at the price of Bitcoin vs Janus this morning like...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZULGp6LSH2pB6/200_s.gif

Anyway, any updates? JNSHASH, trademimic, scraper site. Need some good news!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:10:10 PM

Angry

All the best to Janus!!

Cool

Ok, no worries.  And I agree with you about another exchange needed.

Now that JANUS is going from dividend model to utility model, I am sure we will get on more exchanges as time goes by. I also think another exchange will boost volume trading a bit. As for the price, that should eventually be driven up by value and the rewards for holding to be attractive enough for holders to keep long term, so not too worried at this point. I am sure the rewards eventually will outweigh the cost of investment.

I personally don't understand why some people will prefer utility tokens over dividends paying tokens, it is the same thing with Spectre, people tends to trade the short term benefit of ICO flipping for Long term gain in a good project when it succeed

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:16 PM

Introduce the crypto world to Janus and his Unique selling points.
I wonder why the project had not done anything special in a year to make it a name in the cryptoworld. people have already forgotten any project like that

Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:56:09 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:12:33 PM by Bjorn_Blockchain

We are finishing up the JNSHash membership document and our development team is undergoing testing for the media scraper site we have mentioned. The whole team will be reviewing the new business site before launching. Target date and links to this site for launch will be revealed after stress testing and all people can review.

It may not be fully known yet but this media site opens up so many options even if its only a mild success, it opens up so much more if it becomes a large success. Either way GordonHill and I have great plans to merge blockchain into this site, and potentially many more like it.

As a Janus token holder everything we develop will give each person some access to each project or site. It may be as simple as a discount on a marketplace or bonus coins from our mining farm. We cannot peg this currency to simply one thing, our team prefers diversity, and diversity is what you get for owning it.

Expect the JNSHash details and announcement within 7 days, most likely December 3rd.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:07:28 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 07:39:18 PM by gordonhill

SOURCE: https://goo.gl/43pzub

Hi Janus community,

We have decided to implement the following staggered tier membership plan for those who desire to partake in our mining operation named JNSHash:

Membership Plan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tier             *Tier Range[JNS]               **Allocation m/h per Tier          ***Daily Income per tier
1100,000 - 250,000  
$12.50
2+250,001 - 500,000  
$25
3+500,001 - 1,800.000
$37.5
4+1,800.001
$50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Based on your current Janus (JNS) address holding, excluding external exchanges addresses.

** Hashpower proportionally distributed by each tier holder.

*** Assuming a total income of 125 USD total daily and proportionally distributed per tier holder.

Janus tokens are the only method to obtain hash power from this mining farm

The tier membership plan benefits will be valid for one year, and once finished it can be renewed. Renewal procedure will be announced 90 days prior to first-year membership end. In the event that the membership is not renewed, members hash power will forfeit back to the Janus Team.

JNSHash qualifying members will be prompted to choose their favorite currency/coin to be mined from the list shown on Prohashing.com. Our team strongly advise to pick up a wallet with private keys, not an external exchange wallet address.

Payouts will be sent from daily to weekly depending on coin chosen and when Prohashing.com threshold is reached.

Daily membership are more static, however, in some, circumstances bonus coins from new coin launches (potential projects launch that show promise), will be sent to each member of each tier as we have demonstrated the past couple months. When this occurs we will announce and collect appropriate wallet addresses for the bonus coins.

Participants may move JNS from their signed account as long as such action does not jeopardize their Tier range. If this happens, they will be removed from the plan, and won't receive their payouts.

One switch coin per month. Subject to change in frequency as staffing time allows.

In the event that any participant wishes to upgrade/downgrade their Tier, our team strongly advises to contact us first.

Proof of holdings. Encrypted/ unencrypted message

An encrypted/ unencrypted message will be needed to make “proof of holding” ( ex: This is X from slack ). The signed message should be sent to the following NXT address,

NXT ADDRESS :   NXT-2MJB-RAZZ-3C8C-D2V6L

Each participant may have more than one signed address per tier.

Example: If you have 1 million JNS tokens (framed in tier 3) and find that you can not reach tier 4, you can technically split the tokens into two different wallets.

Tip - Messaging on Nxt platform: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-core-arbitrary-messages

Application process

Use this sign-up form https://goo.gl/forms/jSHrqBWXTkQ2Drrg1 to participate in the JNSHash membership plan, otherwise, we won't be able to review your information and follow your records.

Disclaimer

This is a beta test for the cloud mining. Membership benefits and mining hash power is subject to change and fluctuate based on business needs.

Hashpower per tier could grow or shrink if our team deems a new coin launch could be more profitable for our team and our members to mine speculative.

If the value of Janus tokens grow and market liquidity increases to a point where the team can periodically sell for income, the Janus team will set aside 20% of this income to increase hash power through equipment purchases to fuel the mining output.

Prohashing.com is not owned by the Janus team and has in the past like any pool the capacity to go offline temporary or permanently. In the event of a total closure of this pool, our team will adapt to make accommodations for a new pool and resume membership bonuses.

The Janus team will do everything in their power to resume mining at the highest paying pools and adapt to industry changes to maximize JNSHash member bonuses. All members will be notified via slack, forums, or Ardor wallet messaging service, in the event of any pool outages or changes to mining output.

Janus tokens will be on the new Ardor platform the moment it goes live. All user tokens purchased or owned before that time will exist on Ardor after launching.

If anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

WEBSITE | TWITTER | GOOGLE + | SLACK | MEDIUM | FACEBOOK |

| YOUTUBE |

Yours in business,

The Janus Project

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

Hi Janus community,

We have decided to implement the following staggered tier membership plan for those who desire to partake in our mining operation named JNSHash:

Membership Plan
Tier             *Tier Range[JNS]               **Allocation m/h per Tier          ***Daily Income per tier
1100,000 - 250,000  
$12.50
2+250,000 - 500,000  
$25
3+500,000 - 1,800.000
$37.5
4+1,800.000
$50

*Based on your current Janus (JNS) address holding, excluding external exchanges addresses.

*** Assuming a total income of 125 USD total daily and proportionally distributed per tier holder.

The tier membership plan benefits will be valid for one year, and once finished it can be renewed. Renewal procedure will be announced 90 days prior to first-year membership end. In the event that the membership is not renewed, members hash power will forfeit back to the Janus Team.

JNSHash qualifying members will be prompted to choose their favorite currency/coin to be mined from the list shown on Prohashing.com. Our team strongly advise to pick up a wallet with private keys, not an external exchange wallet address.

Payouts will be sent from daily to weekly depending on coin chosen and when Prohashing.com threshold is reached.

Daily membership are more static, however, in some, circumstances bonus coins from new coin launches (potential projects launch that show promise), will be sent to each member of each tier as we have demonstrated the past couple months. When this occurs we will announce and collect appropriate wallet addresses for the bonus coins.

Participants may move JNS from their signed account as long as such action does not jeopardize their Tier range. If this happens, they will be removed from the plan, and won't receive their payouts.

One switch coin per month. Subject to change in frequency as staffing time allows.

In the event that any participant wishes to upgrade/downgrade their Tier, our team strongly advises to contact us first.

An encrypted/ unencrypted message will be needed to make “proof of holding” ( ex: This is X from slack ). The signed message should be sent to the following NXT address,

Example: If you have 1 million JNS tokens (framed in tier 3) and find that you can not reach tier 4, you can technically split the tokens into two different wallets.

Tip - Messaging on Nxt platform: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-core-arbitrary-messages

Application process

Use this sign-up form https://goo.gl/forms/jSHrqBWXTkQ2Drrg1 to participate in the JNSHash membership plan, otherwise, we won't be able to review your information and follow your records.

Disclaimer

This is a beta test for the cloud mining. Membership benefits and mining hash power is subject to change and fluctuate based on business needs.

Hashpower per tier could grow or shrink if our team deems a new coin launch could be more profitable for our team and our members to mine speculative.

If the value of Janus tokens grow and market liquidity increases to a point where the team can periodically sell for income, the Janus team will set aside 20% of this income to increase hash power through equipment purchases to fuel the mining output.

Prohashing.com is not owned by the Janus team and has in the past like any pool the capacity to go offline temporary or permanently. In the event of a total closure of this pool, our team will adapt to make accommodations for a new pool and resume membership bonuses.

The Janus team will do everything in their power to resume mining at the highest paying pools and adapt to industry changes to maximize JNSHash member bonuses. All members will be notified via slack, forums, or Ardor wallet messaging service, in the event of any pool outages or changes to mining output.

Janus tokens will be on the new Ardor platform the moment it goes live. All user tokens purchased or owned before that time will exist on Ardor after launching.

| YOUTUBE |

Yours in business,

The Janus Project

WOW this is so amazing. I can't wait to enroll in a day or so and get myself in the JNS HASH program. This is just the start and the earning potential is great.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:34 PM

Could you explain a little more how this will work with an example? It's not easy to understand.

If I have 100k JNS and I am in the tier 1 how much will I receive? 12,5$ per day?
Trade_BTC

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

Hi Janus community,

Membership Plan
Tier             *Tier Range[JNS]               **Allocation m/h per Tier          ***Daily Income per tier
1100,000 - 250,000  
$12.50
2+250,000 - 500,000  
$25
3+500,000 - 1,800.000
$37.5
4+1,800.000
$50

Application process

Disclaimer

| YOUTUBE |

Yours in business,

The Janus Project

WOW this is so amazing. I can't wait to enroll in a day or so and get myself in the JNS HASH program. This is just the start and the earning potential is great.

I like the fact its a cross between stable income with some new coin launch mining and sharing. This is the most diversified cloud mining option I have seen. As a miner myself it could really help catch more new coins for us.
Trade_BTC

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:42:32 PM

Could you explain a little more how this will work with an example? It's not easy to understand.

If I have 100k JNS and I am in the tier 1 how much will I receive? 12,5$ per day?

It may be shared across tiers they said in slack they want to increase their farm by 5x but need to secure the funding and new building to hold that much rigs.
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3584

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

Are you seriously? Stable income and this project are not compatible.
When the developers themselves on a regular basis sell their assets.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

It may be shared across tiers they said in slack they want to increase their farm by 5x but need to secure the funding and new building to hold that much rigs.

So I would have to share those 12.5$ with let's say 100 other people?
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

So I would have to share those 12.5$ with let's say 100 other people?

Oportunis, the numbers are just a placeholder. The hash power of 22 ASIC rigs split proportionally among the 4 tiers.
As market values change, coin difficulty changed, so too will daily/weekly income. It will also change with the mining farm expansions.

Keep in mind there is simply not enough JNS to dilute it that much. Smiley
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:35:26 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 10:22:25 PM by gordonhill

Are you seriously? Stable income and this project are not compatible.
When the developers themselves on a regular basis sell their assets.

Klarki, can you elaborate, please. All our sell orders were made public with the intention of raising funds to buy more ASICS, not as a simple ninja dump.

You can check historic. Please, do your homework first.

Thank you!  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: