Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35555 times)
wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:53:00 PM

Most hosting providers ask for verification if they feel you are not who they think they are or in not in the location where you say you are.

Godaddy can be useless for support. I have about 3 domains registered and tried to get email support once for a forwarding issue. I sent in 4 tickets and NEVER got a response still to this day. I had to start using a different email system for forwarding messages.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Maybe cause of your location. I have never had anything but excellent support from GoDaddy. I have had them for years and have a dozen domains registered with them.
  A company up in your neck of the woods, (webnames.ca)
which I recently discovered, has over 600 domain extensions to choose from. Goood support there and you can reserve names with upcoming extensions. http://webnames.ca (also, I am licensed reseller, and have the ability to register domains with ICANN, if you wanna go that route).
  Hey White, also let me know if you need a cPanel. I've got room on my server to run your site. I will gift you your hosting my brother if ya need it. "That's how we roll..."
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:16:40 AM

Maybe cause of your location. I have never had anything but excellent support from GoDaddy. I have had them for years and have a dozen domains registered with them.
  A company up in your neck of the woods, (webnames.ca)
which I recently discovered, has over 600 domain extensions to choose from. Goood support there and you can reserve names with upcoming extensions. http://webnames.ca (also, I am licensed reseller, and have the ability to register domains with ICANN, if you wanna go that route).
  Hey White, also let me know if you need a cPanel. I've got room on my server to run your site. I will gift you your hosting my brother if ya need it. "That's how we roll..."

Thats a tremendous offer you throw on the table there.  Much appreciated.  I already have hosting @ siteground.com.  i bought the domain name from godaddy because it was alot cheaper than siteground.  so the forum is still up and running there is just no name to link to it. thats all I need is a domain name.

I am looking for a domain name still.  godaddy said this

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response
Thank you for providing the requested documentation. We have notated your account regarding the completed verification.
You should now be able to repurchase your items. The original purchase has already been refunded. Please allow at least five to ten business days for your financial institution to fully process the reimbursement.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to doing business with you. Please contact Customer Support if you need any assistance in the future.
Sincerely,
Verification Office

Its come down to my morality now . . these people fucked me around for a week made me do this and that . . i did it and completed it then they say . . ok your cool you can re purchase your stuff again . . . Im like fawk you now . . i was legit in the first place . . you fuck me around and waste my time and expect me to continue to do business with you . . like really . . what a shame this was all over a 99 cent domain name . .
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:21:51 AM

Wouldn't mind to find gpucoin.market  if you can find me that webname LMK i'll swipe the card and be done Smiley
dpapaemc

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

Wouldn't mind to find gpucoin.market  if you can find me that webname LMK i'll swipe the card and be done Smiley

http://webnames.ca (there have "gpucoin.market" available. Great Support and they are out of Canada, Ah.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

http://webnames.ca (there have "gpucoin.market" available. Great Support and they are out of Canada, Ah.

Canada Eh !!!
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

hahaha someone bought gpucoinmarket.com while i was messing around with support to get it back.  Its all good though I just got gpucoin.market  I'll have the forum back up shortly.
dpapaemc

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

hahaha someone bought gpucoinmarket.com while i was messing around with support to get it back.  Its all good though I just got gpucoin.market  I'll have the forum back up shortly.

Clean domain name. Awesome!!! Can't wait to post.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

hahaha someone bought gpucoinmarket.com while i was messing around with support to get it back.  Its all good though I just got gpucoin.market  I'll have the forum back up shortly.

Clean domain name. Awesome!!! Can't wait to post.

gpucoin.market

Back in action ! super clean name.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:54:20 AM

Just got a PM, looks like we could get listed on NovaExchange.  I better jump on this one !

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello ,

Hope you are fine and Everything is going Great.

We have great community to add NEW ALTCOIN on exchanges.

Main Features of NOVAEXCHANGE is 24 Hour Volume is about 300/400 BTC.

We would like to add YOU ALTCOIN on NOVAEXCHANGE.

Total cost to LIST coin 0.90 BTC (  https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/   )

But We would like to take project for voting only in 0.40 BTC. Altcoin will get Advertisement by Voting

you have to just ADD COIN in voting round and we will start voting with the help of community.

We have policy " Work first PAY LATER"

Please contact me on SKYPE.

Waiting for your Kind Reply.

HAVE A GREAT TIME AND BRIGHT FUTURE

Best Regards,
Ziya Momin
Skype id -- (   voteforaltcoin@gmail.com )
dpapaemc

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard before my coffee. Someone needs to do their homework before they try to play with the big boys.. maybe after you get listed on Nova, if you pay a little extra, you can add GPU/Doge trading pair. Good stuff!!!
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard before my coffee. Someone needs to do their homework before they try to play with the big boys.. maybe after you get listed on Nova, if you pay a little extra, you can add GPU/Doge trading pair. Good stuff!!!

That would be incredible if GPU was added to Nova, let alone traded against the almighty doge.  Has the vote started yet ?

If we get listed on Nova i bet the price will rocket.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

Better grab some GPU before we get listed on Nova
blzflkn

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

Feast your eyes upon the glory of the vectored logo.  Cool

https://cdn.rawgit.com/blzflkn/c1870c9618d444cc60f640bd81299b83/raw/ba680dfa35828049274b93291c541f2947befd85/gpucoin.svg
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:50:09 PM

Feast your eyes upon the glory of the vectored logo.  Cool

Hey, that looks like simply a bigger logo than our usual.  could you explain to everyone how special this image is Smiley
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

That would be incredible if GPU was added to Nova, let alone traded against the almighty doge.  Has the vote started yet ?

That would be Awesome! if GPU is listed on Nova and to help get the maximum votes up fast is to pay a bounty for this like I have seen other devs do in the past. They normally pay 100 Doge per vote as people can only vote once per day or the devs pay in their own coin, so if GPU is listed maybe a bounty could be given to people who vote and normally within a few days you'll have the 250 votes needed to be listed.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
dpapaemc

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

That would be Awesome! if GPU is listed on Nova and to help get the maximum votes up fast is to pay a bounty for this like I have seen other devs do in the past. They normally pay 100 Doge per vote as people can only vote once per day or the devs pay in their own coin, so if GPU is listed maybe a bounty could be given to people who vote and normally within a few days you'll have the 250 votes needed to be listed.

Wow, ok. Guess I have to feed it to ya baby birds (or should I say read it to you).
     https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GPU/
     https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_GPU/

blzflkn

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:16:48 AM

Hey, that looks like simply a bigger logo than our usual.  could you explain to everyone how special this image is Smiley

Why yes, White, I'm happy that you pointed that out. Here's the lowdown:

What we have here is called a scaled vector graphic. If you don't know what's so special about them, here's the short and sweet: Since they save images as shapes instead of pixels, SVG's can be scaled to any resolution (larger or smaller) and always look just as good. No jagged edges. Especially good for high quality prints.
zero_sight

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:45:19 AM

cant get the windows wallet to sync
fresh download
0 peers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: