Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35555 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard before my coffee. Someone needs to do their homework before they try to play with the big boys.. maybe after you get listed on Nova, if you pay a little extra, you can add GPU/Doge trading pair. Good stuff!!!

That would be incredible if GPU was added to Nova, let alone traded against the almighty doge.  Has the vote started yet ?

If we get listed on Nova i bet the price will rocket.

That would be Awesome! if GPU is listed on Nova and to help get the maximum votes up fast is to pay a bounty for this like I have seen other devs do in the past. They normally pay 100 Doge per vote as people can only vote once per day or the devs pay in their own coin, so if GPU is listed maybe a bounty could be given to people who vote and normally within a few days you'll have the 250 votes needed to be listed.

Wow, ok. Guess I have to feed it to ya baby birds (or should I say read it to you).
     https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GPU/
     https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_GPU/

Sorry I didn't even know GPU coin was already listed on Nova lol I never really use that exchange unless I have to and just stick to Cryptopia to buy my GPU coins and I have bought coins off Yobit before as well but since I don't trust them I only use Cryptopia. I see that Nova need to change the logo as its the old GPU coin logo.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

I just posted it as a joke, like i keep getting messages from this guy . . 3 now. . but its funny because anyone who has been around knows we have been on nova for over a year, was the first exchange we hit.
kaduwall2

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:29:20 AM

Sent you a few private messages dev but you haven't been answering them.

Your project looks interesting but sometimes it can be tough to do it alone. Like I said, I can help, for free, if you are serious about the project.
Let me know, thanks.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:31:24 AM

I think that now the site is up and running that maybe there should be some campaigns to help spread the word like a signature and social media campaign. This coin hasn't really had any promoting since it was launched so now might be a good time to start with some promotions? What do you think dev?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JustLooking7

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:49:31 AM

Quite an interesting name for POS coin I must say.

DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:23:16 PM

I think that now the site is up and running that maybe there should be some campaigns to help spread the word like a signature and social media campaign. This coin hasn't really had any promoting since it was launched so now might be a good time to start with some promotions? What do you think dev?

Yeah good idea. We need a strong and bigger community to help GPU. I am sure that with some promotion we will reach more people. Smiley
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

2700 legit twitter followers, 4 exchanges, faucets, several block explorers.  There is a large community of people following this coin already.

The best way to promote the project is to use the forum, contribute, make it a place people will stop by to see whats going on and whats cheap.

Any suggestions for topics on the forum, things you would like to see.  let me know. 

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

2700 legit twitter followers, 4 exchanges, faucets, several block explorers.  There is a large community of people following this coin already.

The best way to promote the project is to use the forum, contribute, make it a place people will stop by to see whats going on and whats cheap.

Any suggestions for topics on the forum, things you would like to see.  let me know. 

Yes I agree that GPU has a large community but how many of them are still active and contributing? From what I can see its not many as the network weight isn't even that high compared to how many coins are in circulation, maybe a lot of coins have been lost or something but it seems strange to me to see this, or maybe people don't want to stake their GPU coins and would rather leave them on the exchanges???

kaduwall2

Activity: 90

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

Ok, I don't know why but you didn't even bother to answer so I assume you just don't want to do anything serious for this project dev.
I'll just let it go then, thanks.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:16:27 PM

Ok, I don't know why but you didn't even bother to answer so I assume you just don't want to do anything serious for this project dev.
I'll just let it go then, thanks.

My apologies, 1.5 months ago you asked if we had slack or similar I wrote you back said no I don't use slack anymore.

What can I do for you ?

On separate note, I have just conquered the setup of the infamous "windows build environment"  I can compile the windows wallet with ease.  I have updated the wallet already, if you download from www.gpucoin.market/gpu-qt.exe you will have the newest wallet.  I simply cleaned up the mess osmium made with the graphics, updated the website, and there are dedicated nodes hardcoded into source.  no more messing with a conf file for windows users.  Download and go. 
swedenrt

Activity: 79

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

Hi,

Is any one recived the POS payout from thsi coin? please update.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

Hi,

PoS is working great
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

Yeah good idea. We need a strong and bigger community to help GPU. I am sure that with some promotion we will reach more people.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:43:50 AM

Hi,

Yes I can say that I have been earning stakes every single day, sometimes several stakes every hour like yesterday which was my best day for staking this coin. My wallet wouldn't stop spitting out stakes, it was Crazy! It was close to 100 stakes in a 24 hours period. I only have 20,000+ coins and never thought I would get this many stakes in a day lol. Just goes to show that not many people are staking this coin so now is a good opportunity to get in and earn some decent stakes.

I had someone reply to one of my tweets yesterday on this coin as I made a tweet about my wallet spitting out free gpu coins and he seemed interested and wanted the wallet so I helped get someone into this which is great. This is all we need to do to promote is spread the good news about our experiences with the coin and people will want to get in on the action.

My tweet: https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85/status/895536074369384449

wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:52:55 PM

Cant download Angry
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:00:22 AM

https://gpucoin.market/gpu-qt.exe for windows
Kimchisquat

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

Hi there I'm a new member to the bitcointalk forums. I happened to see your coin on coinmarketcap.com and I see your vision has a lot of potential. With new cards coming out soon, I'm sure tons of current mining GPUs will be sold to make room for Vega or the Volta alternatives(when that gets released). Is there any chance you will get listed on coinexchange.io? Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to seeing where this project goes.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

Hi there I'm a new member to the bitcointalk forums. I happened to see your coin on coinmarketcap.com and I see your vision has a lot of potential. With new cards coming out soon, I'm sure tons of current mining GPUs will be sold to make room for Vega or the Volta alternatives(when that gets released). Is there any chance you will get listed on coinexchange.io? Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to seeing where this project goes.

Welcome to BCT, and Welcome to GPU coin.  Hopefully new cards come out for sale soon and people start selling there old stuff on the forum.

Coinexchange.IO Huh hmmm.  I'll send a message to someone over there I know see whats the possibility of that.
Rocket23

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

Hey!

Love the GPU coin as it's working real fine!

However I think there's a lack of development going on recently. I understand that Dev is only 1 person but some effort should be made so we can build a community for the coin.

I'll have to admit that the website is a major flaw. I love the marketplace but we should have a basic website that look more professional too.
Building a community should be another priority too. Would it be possible to get a Slack/Discord for this coin? I feel like that's always something I look forward when looking at new coins

As I said, I know Dev is 1 man army in this but maybe some of us could help him?
I wish I was a programmer or I could build a website though lol... I could provide some graphic design if needed though.

Let's get that some attention on that coin, the staking is very attractive so that should bring some attention
Winner88

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

please update the block explorer the one linked on CMC is incorrect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: