Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35555 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

How about a coin swap and some masternodes to spice things up ?

masternode nice idea. but they need make possible low stake can profit too. hard i think 100k lol! Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

https://discord.gg/kgGrzMu

Please join our discord channel to discuss the upcoming swap in depth and contribute your opinions/suggestions
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:33:52 PM

https://discord.gg/kgGrzMu

Please join our discord channel to discuss the upcoming swap in depth and contribute your opinions/suggestions

free gpu too ahaha...if free wanna join. make event for good  Roll Eyes

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

How about a coin swap and some masternodes to spice things up ?

That would be Awesome! as it would help GPU coin get a lot more exposure as masternodes are all the rage right now. I say bring on masternodes for this coin. I just wonder how many GPU coins it will be to make a masternode, I think 100k seems to be a good amount for a masternode but we'll see what others think.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:54:51 AM

seems like chc lol i hard to collect it  Roll Eyes[We are poor]

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:49:38 PM

Hi dev,

Any more news on whether GPU will be swapping and having masternodes? I think it will help the coin in a big way if GPU has masternodes because as we have seen with other coins it can really give them the boost they need which I think GPU coin needs along with more exposure and marketing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Barbosa56

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

Any news ?

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

Swap + masternode is great idea, waiting for more updates for this idea!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

Is the developer still active? I am holding my coins because I believed in this project. But it seems the dev has not updated the thread lately. Any news?
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:24:50 AM

Is the developer still active? I am holding my coins because I believed in this project. But it seems the dev has not updated the thread lately. Any news?

The developer is still active in this forum but we dont have idea if he is still working for this project.  Roll Eyes
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

The developer is still active in this forum but we dont have idea if he is still working for this project.  Roll Eyes

I believe he is still working on GPU and I'm sure if there was any news update the dev would come and give one. In the meantime I just continue to stake GPU and get as many as coins as I can. I picked up another 20k over the past few days as the price dipped a little to add more to my staking weight as I have noticed the network weight has gone up a little so more people are now staking GPU which is good to see.

odevia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:53:10 PM

Can i have a link for the source code ?
i would like to build the linux client.
Bigpat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Hello dev, http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ - site sold
https://gpucoin.market/ - site does not work
Where can I get wallet for windows?
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:50 AM

Hello dev, http://gpucoin.usedgpus.com/ - site sold
https://gpucoin.market/ - site does not work
Where can I get wallet for windows?

Maybe the dev is still around but stuff like this must be maintained if he still have plans for this project.  Huh
vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

I think it is good time for the dev to give some insights of this projects.. Is there development ongoin some plans maybe?
I would like to invest in this coin but need more info about it. The dev seems apsent lately

blzflkn

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:09 PM

From as long as I've known him, the dev (White) does, on the rare occasion, drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks at a time. Real life stuff happens, maybe he's spending quality time with his family? New job? Vacation? Who knows. I'm pretty sure regardless of the reason, he's not going to just abandon this and his other project(s?) completely unannounced and disappear forever, especially while the coin is still alive and well.

So no need to pollute the air with fud unless there's a solid reason for it. 

Just keep on staking and watch those numbers climb.  Cool  He'll turn up sooner or later.
nier00

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

From as long as I've known him, the dev (White) does, on the rare occasion, drop off the face of the earth for a few weeks at a time. Real life stuff happens, maybe he's spending quality time with his family? New job? Vacation? Who knows. I'm pretty sure regardless of the reason, he's not going to just abandon this and his other project(s?) completely unannounced and disappear forever, especially while the coin is still alive and well.

So no need to pollute the air with fud unless there's a solid reason for it. 

Just keep on staking and watch those numbers climb.  Cool  He'll turn up sooner or later.

I would like to stake and secure the coin but i didn't find the code to build the client.

Any help ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:40:48 PM

Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

Source is here - https://github.com/white92d15b7/GPU-Coin

I will look into where the website went shortly.

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

Sorry guys, long story short.   Picked my car up from the shop after getting a new turbo and some reprogramming, got clocked @ 260km in an 80km zone. there was no pass go, no collect 200$, it was straight to jail.  No bail, anyways 30 days sentenced, out now on 2/3rds for good behavior. were back in action, gonna check back through things and see where were at.  Next couple days i'll get back in the swing of things.

How was the food? Never mind, I already know...lol.
Good to see you back. Thought it was something I said, he he.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:58:02 PM

No problem dev, great to see you back mate! nothing really changed since you were gone anyway. The price has held steady for most of the time until recently as the BTC fork is coming up so many Alts were hit hard. However I think GPU has done well so far and hasn't really been hit hard. Look forward to what's next for GPU and again, its great to have you back dev!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: