Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPU Coin - 15% Stake - New Windows Wallet  (Read 35557 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Hey dev,

There was talk of masternodes not long ago and just like to know and I'm sure the community would also like to know if you will be implementing masternodes in the near future? GPU coin is one of my best staking coins as I earn daily stakes which I have yet to sell any as I believe in the project for the long term. If masternodes are implemented in the near future it will surely give GPU coin the boost it needs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

no dev activity? or no dev?
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

The dev is a round mate but doesn't post much as he is most likely working on the project. I just would like to know if he is going to implement masternodes in the future as there was talk about it a month or so ago and since then nothing. I have posted here a few times asking about it but no reply from the dev so I'm hoping he will reply soon and let us know. In the meantime I'll continue to stake as the staking rewards are very good.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cebonl

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:27:55 AM

The dev is a round mate but doesn't post much as he is most likely working on the project. I just would like to know if he is going to implement masternodes in the future as there was talk about it a month or so ago and since then nothing. I have posted here a few times asking about it but no reply from the dev so I'm hoping he will reply soon and let us know. In the meantime I'll continue to stake as the staking rewards are very good.

I was the one who started the conversation about masternodes. I don't have an answer yet, I don't know what dev's plan  but one thing I'm sure dev is inexperienced, no developments last months so no activity of dev and dead community.

so doesn't expect much from this project
nier00

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

We really need a first draft of the roadmap.
I'm also staking.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

I was the one who started the conversation about masternodes. I don't have an answer yet, I don't know what dev's plan  but one thing I'm sure dev is inexperienced, no developments last months so no activity of dev and dead community.

so doesn't expect much from this project

Yeah I thought it was someone who mentioned it to the dev lol still no word on this so maybe the dev isn't interested in having masternodes for GPU coin. This coin stakes very good, we just need some developments and for the dev to be more active.

Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Listen guys, there is no point implementing masternodes.  YOBIT will not upgrade to the new chain, thats confirmed.  Nova is closing and wont bother with a chain swap.  So were left with yobit and cryptopia.  Cryptopia will switch to the new chain no problem.  So were gonna drop to 1 exchange because a newbie account jumped in and said hey I want masternodes . . sure its a great idea but  its not going to happen.  Its a strong chain how it is.  If its not broke why fix it and create a whole list of problems.  There is a large community of people who simply stake it and enjoy there 15%.  At the very least GPU coin has become a great store of value . . we were 20-40 sats when BTC was 300$ @ launch . . now were still 20-40 sats and BTC is 7400$  Mathematically this has been a very successful project.  Im active, other than my little vacay.  Thanks for holding on everyone.  We will find a suitable purpose for this blockchain at some point.  in the meantime enjoy your 15% thats skyrocketed over the years.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

Listen guys, there is no point implementing masternodes.  YOBIT will not upgrade to the new chain, thats confirmed.  Nova is closing and wont bother with a chain swap.  So were left with yobit and cryptopia.  Cryptopia will switch to the new chain no problem.  So were gonna drop to 1 exchange because a newbie account jumped in and said hey I want masternodes . . sure its a great idea but  its not going to happen.  Its a strong chain how it is.  If its not broke why fix it and create a whole list of problems.  There is a large community of people who simply stake it and enjoy there 15%.  At the very least GPU coin has become a great store of value . . we were 20-40 sats when BTC was 300$ @ launch . . now were still 20-40 sats and BTC is 7400$  Mathematically this has been a very successful project.  Im active, other than my little vacay.  Thanks for holding on everyone.  We will find a suitable purpose for this blockchain at some point.  in the meantime enjoy your 15% thats skyrocketed over the years.

Well now we know that masternodes won't be implemented so thanks dev for letting us know. I am happy with earning the 15% per year on my GPU coins as they have been growing nicely over the past year since I started to stake more often then before. Now we just need to see some developments going into 2018 which I hope we be a good year for this coin.

cebonl

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

GPU = worthless coin.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:14:51 PM

GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people.  

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 
execidris

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:32:27 AM

Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
cebonl

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

GPU = worthless coin.

You must of gotten in recently and missed all the money making fun. Just hang onto those coins you have. one thing for sure is all coins go up and down.  This coin has been alot of fun for alot of people. 

Sorry if your disappointed I didn't jump and go with your idea, its just not available to be done by myself. 

I do not know what dev you are. I ask if you have short / long plans or you will implement MN but what I hear from dev. "" You've missed the money. "" Yes, I've missed the PUMP AND  DUMP, but that's no development for your coin . that's just a pump and dump game.

I have already said and keep saying. this is a shitcoin and keep a shitcoin with this dev

nier00

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

I'm little disappointed by the reaction of the dev.
It's not only a matter of money, we want to support a good project with a clear roadmap.
It's normal that we ask for it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cebonl

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I'm little disappointed by the reaction of the dev.
It's not only a matter of money, we want to support a good project with a clear roadmap.
It's normal that we ask for it.

shitcoin dont have roadmap.
Serega Smile

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:04:41 PM

Nvidia Boosted By Latest Bitcoin High
Bitcoin’s new record high seems to have helped GPU manufacturers stock prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

GPU coin is still staking like a beast for me earning hundreds of stakes daily from just a few hundred thousand coins. I would like to see the site up and running as now could be a good time to buy and sell second hand GPU's. Do you have any idea when the website will be back online dev?

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

I am waiting for big boost from masternode when it released. Is masternode feature actually under development?

There will be no masternodes in the near future, the dev has already stated this a couple of weeks ago. Maybe in the long term he might think about implementing masternodes but right now there will be no masternodes for this coin. I think what we need now is a working website.

motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:48:33 AM

what is up with the website?Huh
If i click the link for the website on
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gpu-coin/
it wants me to install a safebrowser addon to my browser??? why?
I will not install anything extra on my browser!
It also states that while installing the safebrowser addon it will remap my home page and other stuff.
No thanks!

I see why this is a $100,000 global marketcap coin. pffff!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
kelly19

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:46 AM

I remember a long time ago, there was a coin called GPU, which was once glorious.
Whitey92d15b7 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:29:38 PM

Hows that 15% stake working out for everyone considering he have held 25 sats or so since BTC was 3k?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: