Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Bitconnect is just another fork, market speculation and other noise is nothing. Market price can be zero but network still exist. Ofc it's sad that people without knowledge lost their money.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:50 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:19:47 AM by zintips

If actual people not bots are currently using their BCC to purchase BCCX on an the BCCX exchange then why is this volume not being reported on CoinMarketCap?

Why does Coinmarketcap still list BCC if they are not reporting on their actual trading data are they in on the scam as well?  
Will Coinmarketcap ever list BCCX?
If BCCX is also a scam like BCC as written about in this thread repeatedly how is the BCCX group still even operational?
Why dont the authorities just get a court order invade the BCCX offices and shut them down?

BCCX doesn't even have a blockchain, let alone a proper exchange.

What offices? Are you new here?

========================================================================

According to Bitconnect X Twitter of 23 Feb 2018, the purchased BCCX tokens will be transferrable on thurs, March 01 2018. I suppose this means that the BCCX wallet will be downloadable within the next 3 days.

US Citizens or its legal residents are not allowed to participate in the BCCX ICO program so most likely trading participation will be more passive and subdued then it was with BCC coins in 2017. Nonetheless, Asia, Europe, Australia and South America should give some support especially from Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

https://twitter.com/bitconnectx/status/967299515177951232

BitconnectX‏
@bitconnectx
Follow Follow @bitconnectx
More
The #ICO period of #bitconnectx has come to an end. All purchased tokens will be transferable from March 01, 2018. More information will be announced later about #bitconnectx web and desktop wallet. @bitconnectx

11:25 PM - 23 Feb 2018
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

If actual people not bots are currently using their BCC to purchase BCCX on an the BCCX exchange then why is this volume not being reported on CoinMarketCap?

Why does Coinmarketcap still list BCC if they are not reporting on their actual trading data are they in on the scam as well?  
Will Coinmarketcap ever list BCCX?
If BCCX is also a scam like BCC as written about in this thread repeatedly how is the BCCX group still even operational?
Why dont the authorities just get a court order invade the BCCX offices and shut them down?

BCCX doesn't even have a blockchain, let alone a proper exchange.

What offices? Are you new here?

========================================================================

According to Bitconnect X Twitter of 23 Feb 2018, the purchased BCCX tokens will be transferrable on thurs, March 01 2018. I suppose this means that the BCCX wallet will be downloadable within the next 3 days.

US Citizens or its legal residents are not allowed to participate in the BCCX ICO program so most likely trading participation will be more passive and subdued then it was with BCC coins in 2017. Nonetheless, Asia, Europe, Australia and South America should give some support especially from Korea, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.

BitconnectX‏
@bitconnectx
Follow Follow @bitconnectx
More
The #ICO period of #bitconnectx has come to an end. All purchased tokens will be transferable from March 01, 2018. More information will be announced later about #bitconnectx web and desktop wallet. @bitconnectx

11:25 PM - 23 Feb 2018

In essence, Investards will be participating in the same program as BitConnect sans participants from select countries, not having a fuckin clue that all BitConnect had to do was bar said countries opposed to shutting down completely due to FUD and TEXAS! et al. Amazingly, FUDsters don't live in the expressed allowable countries, not leaving them many excuses for the next time they close up shop. May I suggest playing the Nibiru-is-coming-right-at-us! card.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

I don't know why this topic wasn't closed ... Bitconnect was a scam  Huh

Because the creator of this thread knows that if negativity was good for filling BitConnect's coffer, he now believes that it'll be GREAT in onboarding new clients for his BitConnectX coffer.

Name:   bitconnectcoin
Activity:   145
Merit:   100
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   November 15, 2016, 03:42:13 AM
Last Active:   January 30, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

"BitConnectX is GR-R-REATTTTTTTTTTT !!!"

That's a new kind of professional scam from bitconnect coin group and therefore nobody joins this project like this because many investors lost much money for this form so that They will never trust this project anymore.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

I don't know why this topic wasn't closed ... Bitconnect was a scam  Huh

who should close is the OP

[/quote]

Actually, Forum moderator can forced lock this topic. You just need to click the "report to moderator" button so that mprep can notice this. I.m going to report this thread as scam project so that no newbie can be fool by this. You can also help me to that report button to raise the attention of the mods.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

I.m going to report this thread as scam project so that no newbie can be fool by this.

Threads don't get locked because they're about a scam. It's better to leave the thread open so that new potential victims can see the warnings.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

I.m going to report this thread as scam project so that no newbie can be fool by this.

Threads don't get locked because they're about a scam. It's better to leave the thread open so that new potential victims can see the warnings.

How many threads would you like to cite where they were locked by mods because the thread had ran its course, viz. morphed into a scam?

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

How many threads would you like to cite where they were locked by mods because the thread had ran its course, viz. morphed into a scam?

I wasn't going to cite any.

The Garza/paycoin thread is still open, as is the Cryptsy one, various Ponzi threads, etc.

As far as I've seen, most of the big scams have their threads left open. I'm never opposed to learning about information that conflicts with my point of view though Gleb.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
zintips

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

Check this ICO backed by gold. They are not a Ponzi but although the coin is lower then the initial ICO value, they do have a real address, management, and registration and so far they are keeping investors informed and making progress with the funds raised:

COIN: MNTP

https://medium.com/@goldmint/

https://www.goldmint.io/

Coin is now traded in:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldmint/

In hindsight, I wished I had put my $$$ here instead of Bitonnect!

If gold ever goes up, MNTN will do quite well as they have gold mines partnering, etc. Read the White Paper

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

Check this ICO backed by gold. They are not a Ponzi but although the coin is lower then the initial ICO value, they do have a real address, management, and registration and so far they are keeping investors informed and making progress with the funds raised:

COIN: MNTP

https://medium.com/@goldmint/

https://www.goldmint.io/

Coin is now traded in:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldmint/

In hindsight, I wished I had put my $$$ here instead of Bitonnect!

If gold ever goes up, MNTN will do quite well as they have gold mines partnering, etc. Read the White Paper

The physical gold that backs GOLD asset, is stored in independent banks and custodians all over the world. The number of GOLD assets in circulation should always be equal to the value of gold possessed by GoldMint.

Introducing GOLDblahblahblah where the physical gold that backs GBBB assets (no comma) is stored in independent banks and custodians all over the world. The number of GBBB assets in circulation should always be equal to the value of gold possessed by GBBB ... but don't count on it, for we're a team of vodka-lovin' Russians out to make a buck so to purchase more ... wait for it ... vodka.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
Merited by Mr.Pro (1)

WOW! Looks like this thread died.  Cry Cry Cry
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

It actually is more lively of late but in the negative sort of way!
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

It actually is more lively of late but in the negative sort of way!

My professional Photoshop skills are available for a price - bidding starts at 1 satoshi.

grace92

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

wow so I move on to another cryto
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

These scamming assholes never quit.

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

[ SCAM LINK REMOVED ]

STEPS TO FOLLOW:

1. Send your BitConnect tokens (BCC) to the following wallet address:

Hey, can you also pay $20 per XPY? Asking for a friend.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

These scamming assholes never quit.

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

[ SCAM LINK REMOVED ]

STEPS TO FOLLOW:

1. Send your BitConnect tokens (BCC) to the following wallet address:

Hey, can you also pay $20 per XPY? Asking for a friend.

Will they accept RateCoin. Asking for crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor. Speakin' of, I think Fodor is providing them their roadmap.

zintips

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Let's SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW WITH BITCONNECT X; They are supposed to allow coins be transferred:

No word on the Wallet yet.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Other warnings of potential losses: https://qz.com/1217460/cryptocurrency-is-a-giant-multi-level-marketing-scheme/

Then you have the mythology surrounding Satoshi Nakamoto, the anonymous listed inventor of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology. A mysterious character who creates 880,000 bitcoins of dubious value whose value is propped up by a public enthralled by stories of newly minted crypto millionaires? That’s not going to end well. Throw in a twist where one person allegedly manipulated prices on the Mt. Gox currency exchange to drive the price from $150 to $1,000, and it all sounds like a Hollywood film. The red flags are right out there in the open, waving in the wind.

But the public should know by now how these kinds of movies end: with a few people getting rich and a whole lot of people losing money.

Despite the damn-the-man libertarian framing of cryptocurrency as the great democratizer of wealth, just 1,000 people own 40% of the entire bitcoin market (which was valued at over $200 billion in early 2018, and now hovers somewhere over $100 billion depending on the massive daily fluctuations).

That’s not the currency of the future—that’s a giant multi-level marketing scheme.

Anyway, I have always maintained that bitconnect lending turned out to be a better system for cryptocurrencies than staking (I'm not saying it was planned that way, it just turned out that way). It was actually deflationary throughout in bitconnect's case (rather than inflationary for normal PoS staking) although hopefully bitconnect sold the extra coins as profit to market themselves and help grow the coin value.

Bitconnect should have found other uses and incentives to purchase the BCC coin to prop up the price which would have been easy to do as selling pressure would always remain low (remember the lending coins would take months to be released even if they reduced the interest rates to almost nothing when growth eventually slowed) and it would have carried on as long as it wanted.

It's a shame all these people who weren't even in bitconnect (but were obviously deluded about cryptocurrency) had to complain so much and get state security boards and subpoenas involved etc. but BCC is still going and I'm currently staking the coins (7% per month). They are holding a steady price at the moment but I'm guessing the price will go up again. Bitconnect and Bitconnectx have definitely stated they want to bring the price back up in the future, not least to help those more recent investors who lost money with bitconnect and they also hold millions of coins themselves.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

This thread shows the disgusted part of the investors but most of them are not aware about this forum, most of them are inveted and encouraged by their friends to put money on this SCAM and sad of them, they hard-earned money has been stolen by the thieves. Lot of broken promises from the liars, What a worse kind of people are them.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Other warnings of potential losses: https://qz.com/1217460/cryptocurrency-is-a-giant-multi-level-marketing-scheme/

Then you have the mythology surrounding Satoshi Nakamoto, the anonymous listed inventor of bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology. A mysterious character who creates 880,000 bitcoins of dubious value whose value is propped up by a public enthralled by stories of newly minted crypto millionaires? That’s not going to end well. Throw in a twist where one person allegedly manipulated prices on the Mt. Gox currency exchange to drive the price from $150 to $1,000, and it all sounds like a Hollywood film. The red flags are right out there in the open, waving in the wind.

But the public should know by now how these kinds of movies end: with a few people getting rich and a whole lot of people losing money.

Despite the damn-the-man libertarian framing of cryptocurrency as the great democratizer of wealth, just 1,000 people own 40% of the entire bitcoin market (which was valued at over $200 billion in early 2018, and now hovers somewhere over $100 billion depending on the massive daily fluctuations).

That’s not the currency of the future—that’s a giant multi-level marketing scheme.

Anyway, I have always maintained that bitconnect lending turned out to be a better system for cryptocurrencies than staking (I'm not saying it was planned that way, it just turned out that way). It was actually deflationary throughout in bitconnect's case (rather than inflationary for normal PoS staking) although hopefully bitconnect sold the extra coins as profit to market themselves and help grow the coin value.

Bitconnect should have found other uses and incentives to purchase the BCC coin to prop up the price which would have been easy to do as selling pressure would always remain low (remember the lending coins would take months to be released even if they reduced the interest rates to almost nothing when growth eventually slowed) and it would have carried on as long as it wanted.

It's a shame all these people who weren't even in bitconnect (but were obviously deluded about cryptocurrency) had to complain so much and get state security boards and subpoenas involved etc. but BCC is still going and I'm currently staking the coins (7% per month). They are holding a steady price at the moment but I'm guessing the price will go up again. Bitconnect and Bitconnectx have definitely stated they want to bring the price back up in the future, not least to help those more recent investors who lost money with bitconnect and they also hold millions of coins themselves.

Once again, you're spot on! Investards would've continued to flocked to BitConnect so to earn 0% interest - or lower - compounded daily knowing full well that they made a sound investment thanks to the likes of Jrevon Tames pumpin' the shit outta it.

If ONLY they would have stayed operational till the next dog-and-pony-show conference where Carlos Mantos would've led a choir singing his biggest fit.

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: