Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:20:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

seeing this as NO escrow still nemgun, i think this is a potential scam. didn't you notice a lot of scam don't use escrow? but i'm not surprise you supported this project as you were also about to do ICO back then with your scam attempt with blumed.

Without escorw, 99% scams, the special one: ethereum, but Vitalin Buterin showed his identity and face in many conferences, so he is legit, altough without escrow.

We can't even see the address of they claimed "1k btc fund", very fishy project.

In the first place how escrow works? this is to guarantee that you will receive the assets,the dev send the assets the escrow release the funds because the investors received the assets,so why do we need an escrow when assets can be receive instantly in the investors wallet,you still have to learn how things is working you don't deserve your rank it's a newbie rank..

first of all. that's not just what escrow can do, they may also assure the investors that the coin/token will be listed on exchange after the ICO. your ICO already ended and yet nothing happen. they may all have their bcc but what do they do with it?

First of all, BluMed project is still running, we wanted a community but then we dropped off because of people like you who always scream that people is scamming, actually BluMed isn't a scam at all, and will be revealed "in time".
Now regarding escrow or not, it is up to the OP to the decide, they aleready have a big trust feedback from their platform, why would you like them to recruit an escrow ? to satisfy some imps in the forum ? what a waste of time and money.
I also relax when i see that an ICO is backed by an escrow, however, some projects doesn't need them at all, i don't care about ethereum, or any other escreow free project who actually succeded, i just see what i have in front of me. I am sure that at the beggining of bitconnect there was people like you saying " Hey it is a new HYIP, let's invest, but beware in a month or two they will dissapear !" look now, 8 months ( maybe more), if you had been scamed by some russian kids, then it is all because of "you" trusting trustless people and lack of minde.
Now please, if you have true solid argument then we would be pleased to hear them, even negative feedback, however, if your only argument is to say "scam" then just stop polluting this thread and trolling.

yea? why was it that i can't find the thread anymore? and why are you joining a signature campaign when you are a dev of a binary trading app?
been watching you since time actually and you are one of those stupid shill of scam coins.

seeing this as NO escrow still nemgun, i think this is a potential scam. didn't you notice a lot of scam don't use escrow? but i'm not surprise you supported this project as you were also about to do ICO back then with your scam attempt with blumed.

Without escorw, 99% scams, the special one: ethereum, but Vitalin Buterin showed his identity and face in many conferences, so he is legit, altough without escrow.

We can't even see the address of they claimed "1k btc fund", very fishy project.

In the first place how escrow works? this is to guarantee that you will receive the assets,the dev send the assets the escrow release the funds because the investors received the assets,so why do we need an escrow when assets can be receive instantly in the investors wallet,you still have to learn how things is working you don't deserve your rank it's a newbie rank..

first of all. that's not just what escrow can do, they may also assure the investors that the coin/token will be listed on exchange after the ICO. your ICO already ended and yet nothing happen. they may all have their bcc but what do they do with it?

I think you are jumping in a wrong conclusion,why will this coin be not on exchanges they are an open source code,they had funds to buy their entry,they have a community to support,they are not yet enter on exchange because they are still having their ico

still having their ico?

Initial Coin Offering
The ICO will run for approximately 46 days beginning November 15, 2016 at 11:00:00 GMT and ending on December 31, 2016 at 17:00:00 GMT.

I'm surprise none of those who joined the campaign whether they can take out the signatures they are wearing.

OP extened 10 days, because only a few invested, I think should be less than 50 BTC, people without judgement in the crypto land is not now.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:07:32 PM

OP extened 10 days, because only a few invested, I think should be less than 50 BTC, people without judgement in the crypto land is not now.

and they never bother to update the page?  ain't that a sign of thing that this scammers will also disappear any moment right as these these 10 days?
that 50 btc probably comes from their own wallet.  and its no surprise they don't get much btc from investors because the ICO is an obvious scam.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:11:40 PM

and they never bother to update the page?  ain't that a sign of thing that this scammers will also disappear any moment right as these these 10 days?
that 50 btc probably comes from their own wallet.  and its no surprise they don't get much btc from investors because the ICO is an obvious scam.

If you check op, you will laugh, they claimed bittrex escrow, poloniex listing, lmao, blatant scam I have seen. Never show fund address but claim 1k btc to lure people

nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:15:59 PM

-snip-

First of all, BluMed project is still running, we wanted a community but then we dropped off because of people like you who always scream that people is scamming, actually BluMed isn't a scam at all, and will be revealed "in time".
Now regarding escrow or not, it is up to the OP to the decide, they aleready have a big trust feedback from their platform, why would you like them to recruit an escrow ? to satisfy some imps in the forum ? what a waste of time and money.
I also relax when i see that an ICO is backed by an escrow, however, some projects doesn't need them at all, i don't care about ethereum, or any other escreow free project who actually succeded, i just see what i have in front of me. I am sure that at the beggining of bitconnect there was people like you saying " Hey it is a new HYIP, let's invest, but beware in a month or two they will dissapear !" look now, 8 months ( maybe more), if you had been scamed by some russian kids, then it is all because of "you" trusting trustless people and lack of minde.
Now please, if you have true solid argument then we would be pleased to hear them, even negative feedback, however, if your only argument is to say "scam" then just stop polluting this thread and trolling.

yea? why was it that i can't find the thread anymore? and why are you joining a signature campaign when you are a dev of a binary trading app?
been watching you since time actually and you are one of those stupid shill of scam coins.

The BOTP needs time to be ready to work, meanwhile i am in the forum. I am not in a hurry to release, now regarding campaign it is my first one, i wanted to try it, and i learned a lot from it (thanks to Edward). I am still learning in the cryptocurrencies world, but my experience here makes me thinking that this project isn't a scam, but, the "scam busters" like you never provide any argument.
Guess what, i have an argument, but i won't share it with a scamer, and even my argument is solid, i won't share it here because i saw other things who lets me thinking the project is legit.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:28:04 PM

-snip-

The BOTP needs time to be ready to work, meanwhile i am in the forum. I am not in a hurry to release, now regarding campaign it is my first one, i wanted to try it, and i learned a lot from it (thanks to Edward). I am still learning in the cryptocurrencies world, but my experience here makes me thinking that this project isn't a scam, but, the "scam busters" like you never provide any argument.
Guess what, i have an argument, but i won't share it with a scamer, and even my argument is solid, i won't share it here because i saw other things who lets me thinking the project is legit.

what sort of argument you talking about? that blumed that you intend to offer an ICO for the bitcointalk users which until now you haven't show anything? you tried to hire people to write an ANN thread and whitepaper for you El while your site is running under a subdomain? you joke?

you have an argument and you won't share? lol you better just keep it because you might just scam nothing at all. Whatever happens this bitconnect coin is a scam.

and they never bother to update the page?  ain't that a sign of thing that this scammers will also disappear any moment right as these these 10 days?
that 50 btc probably comes from their own wallet.  and its no surprise they don't get much btc from investors because the ICO is an obvious scam.

If you check op, you will laugh, they claimed bittrex escrow, poloniex listing, lmao, blatant scam I have seen. Never show fund address but claim 1k btc to lure people

God damn right!

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

OP is hilarious, said bittrex escrowed the fund, but we don't see the ico market on bittrex, and will list on poloniex? Fake news, don't make fake news to fool investors. Be moral.
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

what sort of argument you talking about? that blumed that you intend to offer an ICO for the bitcointalk users which until now you haven't show anything? you tried to hire people to write an ANN thread and whitepaper for you El while your site is running under a subdomain? you joke?

you have an argument and you won't share? lol you better just keep it because you might just scam nothing at all. Whatever happens this bitconnect coin is a scam.

You want to have details about blumed ?

We are just slowly developing a wallet built with node, with built-in binary platform, this is an image from my VM, i can send tons of others like that, now stop trolling, because you are really abusing now.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

We are just slowly developing a wallet built with node, with built-in binary platform, this is an image from my VM, i can send tons of others like that, now stop trolling, because you are really abusing now.

Blumed is a product which developed by bcc team? Correct me if i am incorrect.
Cristosi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

What about the plan ? How long does the ICO finish?
I want to join this project and where is your escrow? Thank you.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:51:52 PM

when was this taken? is that 445-444 bitcoin price?  god that was a long time ago. my analysis is that if you develop such application, you then must be a trader. and a trader can't afford to buy a domain?  get the hell out of here. Grin

No. just a scam nemgun had set up back then but was stopped because its a very suspicious project like bitcoinnect coin.

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:52:35 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 05:48:20 PM by nemgun

What about the plan ? How long does the ICO finish?
I want to join this project and where is your escrow? Thank you.

-snip-

No it is a personnal project, i talked about it because electroniccash attacked me personally.
You can still invest in the ICO in the website of bitconnect coin.

Again for electronicash:

Want to see me ?

Here is my id :

Here is my borning act:

here is my father's company :
http://www.liberte-algerie.com/lalgerie-profonde/un-plan-lumiere-pour-alger-57462
http://www.dknews-dz.com/article/2255-jeudi-30-janvier-a-lecole-de-lerma-seminaire-sur-le-plan-lumiere-dune-ville.html

I am a company manager, developer, editor of audio visual products (DVD BD CD), my father owns the biggest street lights company in Algeria, i learned managing when i worked for him during some years.
I am not a scammer, and i won't let anyone telling so.
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

-snip

when was this taken? is that 445-444 bitcoin price?  god that was a long time ago. my analysis is that if you develop such application, you then must be a trader. and a trader can't afford to buy a domain?  get the hell out of here. Grin

-snip

No. just a scam nemgun had set up back then but was stopped because its a very suspicious project like bitcoinnect coin.

I forgot to add :

facebook : Blumed Edition
there are my company's pictures and all stuff.

and no, it is not bitcoin's price, it was a volatility index.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:06:53 PM

I forgot to add :

oh god noo. please, i didn't asked for any of those photos i swear.  Grin
in your blumed thread, if i remember someone asked for all these and yet you hesitate to send and yet now that no one is asking you send it. i can't believe how crazy you can be.

▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
nemgun

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:22:55 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 05:48:46 PM by nemgun

I forgot to add :

oh god noo. please, i didn't asked for any of those photos i swear.  Grin
in your blumed thread, if i remember someone asked for all these and yet you hesitate to send and yet now that no one is asking you send it. i can't believe how crazy you can be.

I wanted first to form a groupe, a community, to see what can be upgraded, changed, ameliorated, everyone was saying the project was a scam (mainly because i was a jr member), i was urged to finish some parts of the project in order to release a demo, i wanted to reveal my ID in the middle of the work, as the project development was the most important thing to do. I enlisted in a sig campaign in order to understand how the community works as i felt to be missing something. I can also send you a picture of myself with my son, he was born somedays before the project release.
It doesnt matter to reveal my id or not, i was going to do it, but as soon as the announcement was released, everyone told me it is a scam.

Last time, people was more interested in saying the project is a scam rather then been interested by the project itself, so i decided to report the project untill i finish the development of a fully functional beta for people to learn what is binary options trading.

Now that we understood each other, lets be cool.

The most important thing in this project is the chineese community who are following them. If i support this project it is mainly because i want the international communities to get involved in cryptocurrencies, because i strongly believe that they are the future as there is no trust issue when you "use" cryptos.

I Really hope that one day, countries will use cryptocurrencies as national currencies. This way populations will know where their taxes are going, and humanity will have more rights over the funds managed by governments.
PS: It is true that there is a lot of scams in the forum, but keep in minde that even these, sometimes, brings innovation to the blockchain technology wich helps the bitcoin community to evolve.
PS2: i had a newborn, i wans't really capable of handling a project, feaver, gas, feeding bottles ... all of this was in my minde. it is really hard to be the head of a crypto project and financial project, developer, husband, company manager. Even when you go to sleep in the living room, he comes with you :

Good luck to the futur dads and moms.
doktor1897

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

I forgot to add :

I wanted first to form a groupe, a community, to see what can be upgraded, changed, ameliorated, everyone was saying the project was a scam (mainly because i was a jr member), i was urged to finish some parts of the project in order to release a demo, i wanted to reveal my ID in the middle of the work, as the project development was the most important thing to do. I enlisted in a sig campaign in order to understand how the community works as i felt to be missing something. I can also send you a picture of myself with my son, he was born somedays before the project release.
It doesnt matter to reveal my id or not, i was going to do it, but as soon as the announcement was released, everyone told me it is a scam.

Last time, people was more interested in saying the project is a scam rather then been interested by the project itself, so i decided to report the project untill i finish the development of a fully functional beta for people to learn what is binary options trading.

Now that we understood each other, lets be cool.

The most important thing in this project is the chineese community who are following them. If i support this project it is mainly because i want the international communities to get involved in cryptocurrencies, because i strongly believe that they are the future as there is no trust issue when you "use" cryptos.

I Really hope that one day, countries will use cryptocurrencies as national currencies. This way populations will know where their taxes are going, and humanity will have more rights over the funds managed by governments.
PS: It is true that there is a lot of scams in the forum, but keep in minde that even these, sometimes, brings innovation to the blockchain technology wich helps the bitcoin community to evolve.
PS2: i had a newborn, i wans't really capable of handling a project, feaver, gas, feeding bottles ... all of this was in my minde. it is really hard to be the head of a crypto project and financial project, developer, husband, company manager. Even when you go to sleep in the living room, he comes with you :

...............image

Good luck to the futur dads and moms.
I see you are very tired with your job. very cute your child, if you are part of BCC's owner? hopefully it was good

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

I forgot to add :

I think it's not craziness at all if you looked at it closely,he is shaming and challenging you that he can afford and able to put up any project here I doubt if you can do that,I don't have a huge company to put up,he is not only capable but he has the right to set up an ico..

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:04:45 PM

Yes, I agree with you. If you want ICO project to be successful , The escrow is must.
it make investors believe in this project and then they will join you project.

I'm also a supporter of escrow but bitconnect could fall to exception,because they have been here for almost 8 months or longer and they already had a community of investors and beside if you join and register on their site,there's a different deposit wallet for every users and everything is already establish,online wallet,desktop wallet,escrow works if there are no platform ..

True. Bitconnect is already a full pledged coin as it is. An escrow would be pointless as you would be directly getting the coin sent to you. There have been indeed a lot of investors in it already that has trusted bitconnect with their money. So I guess you could conclude that you can also trust them with your money.
Escrow is always a nice thing, but people here are free to choose whether or not to invest in this project. No one is forcing them to do anything.

The current amount that is collected shows that even though there is no escrow, that people are willing to take the risk as they have some sort of believe that this project will work out well.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:23:22 AM

Oh an arab towel head running a ico with no escrow. Probably trying to earn money to fund isis.

STAYING AWAY FROM THIS ONE.
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

Oh an arab towel head running a ico with no escrow. Probably trying to earn money to fund isis.

So nemgun is the dev of bitconnect coin?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:23:54 AM

I think it's the other way around people should stay away from you check up the red tags in your profile you have a loan that you did not pay and you are a scammer

No he's not,he is just a supporter check out his post,one idiot accusing him that he tries to set up his own ico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: