Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

Wouw thats ScamDaddy Grant partner in crime during their good old Nigerian Scammer days  Cheesy Grin  Team Ponzi going for bingo!
hah

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:18:08 AM

Some people got too much time fudding honestly. Go to all the altcoin announcements I'm pretty sure page 1-2 there will be someone fudding about ponzi and scam. Fucking bitcoin was a ponzi and scam.
Everything here is a ponzi and a scam, look at BCH pumping and dumping for days. The only thing I think I ever done wrong with crypto is listening to fud and not invest coins. Why do people fud this? It's unsustainable, it's paying too much? Sounds like this is the most profitable fucking coin to hold short term. Bitcoin went from less than 1 dollar to 7500 dollars holy fuck that's a ponzi. Dash went from 0.7 to 500 dollars holy fuck that's a ponzi. I could've bought dash when it was 13 but I didn't because of fud about how dash is a premine scam coin that will crash and burn.

Nobody knows who will get the last laugh on BCC, maybe there is actually a lending bot maybe there isn't. But until BCC crash and burn the one that's invested will be the one laughing and making mad profit. Even "legit" coins can go down 10x (most alt coins right now). Personally I think BCC interest is crazy but as long as it can last 3 months I will get my investment back and more, so why not invest what you can afford to lose and see how it goes? If the lending bot is real or this last long enough your risk losing huge amount of potential money. This whole market is about opportunities to profit and I see one here. The ones here crying about risk and scam are probably the same people that saw bitcoin when it's a few cents each and not invest even a dollar.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:33:40 AM

Some people got too much time fudding honestly. Go to all the altcoin announcements I'm pretty sure page 1-2 there will be someone fudding about ponzi and scam. Fucking bitcoin was a ponzi and scam.
Everything here is a ponzi and a scam, look at BCH pumping and dumping for days. The only thing I think I ever done wrong with crypto is listening to fud and not invest coins. Why do people fud this? It's unsustainable, it's paying too much? Sounds like this is the most profitable fucking coin to hold short term. Bitcoin went from less than 1 dollar to 7500 dollars holy fuck that's a ponzi. Dash went from 0.7 to 500 dollars holy fuck that's a ponzi. I could've bought dash when it was 13 but I didn't because of fud about how dash is a premine scam coin that will crash and burn.

Nobody knows who will get the last laugh on BCC, maybe there is actually a lending bot maybe there isn't. But until BCC crash and burn the one that's invested will be the one laughing and making mad profit. Even "legit" coins can go down 10x (most alt coins right now). Personally I think BCC interest is crazy but as long as it can last 3 months I will get my investment back and more, so why not invest what you can afford to lose and see how it goes? If the lending bot is real or this last long enough your risk losing huge amount of potential money. This whole market is about opportunities to profit and I see one here. The ones here crying about risk and scam are probably the same people that saw bitcoin when it's a few cents each and not invest even a dollar.

Dude, I know exactly where you're coming front. I almost starting dating the chick above (left) but all my friends told me that her pussy tasted like fish, so I never pursued her. Now look at who's eating her sweet pussy.  Cry Cry Cry
longshort

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:08:02 AM

"Even "legit" coins can go down 10x"  hahaha Wow. This statement about sums up your understanding.

An increase in value does NOT make an asset a ponzi scheme. Educate yourself and understand what a Ponzi is. No one is claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi other than BCC investors in denial!!!

daughter.of.crypton

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:45 AM

She was the ONLY person from Africa in attendance. She said that BitConnect will change Africa by next year. Now excuse me while I lick my balls.

EDIT: Two dudes later, he said that God gave us BitConnect. Almost missed that while I was licking my balls.

EDIT: Just heard one dude say that BitConnect is going to make a lot of poor people wealthy. For sake of argument, let's say a poor person scraps together a hundred bucks. Will that hundred bucks make him wealthy? Further, let's say a poor person scraps together a thousand bucks. Was that person really poor and will that thousand bucks make him wealthy? They fuckers will lie to you to your very face.

EDIT: This woman's pussy was dripping-wet while talking about how God has given us BitConnect:

HAHAHAH who are you and which hilltop can we find you hollering from
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:22:59 AM

BCC bubble will burst. The pyramid is unsustainable. Math is math. The only question is when.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:26:48 AM

BCH ceo is been found+ satoshi too Wink lol

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:27:23 AM

She was the ONLY person from Africa in attendance. She said that BitConnect will change Africa by next year. Now excuse me while I lick my balls.

EDIT: Two dudes later, he said that God gave us BitConnect. Almost missed that while I was licking my balls.

EDIT: Just heard one dude say that BitConnect is going to make a lot of poor people wealthy. For sake of argument, let's say a poor person scraps together a hundred bucks. Will that hundred bucks make him wealthy? Further, let's say a poor person scraps together a thousand bucks. Was that person really poor and will that thousand bucks make him wealthy? They fuckers will lie to you to your very face.

EDIT: This woman's pussy was dripping-wet while talking about how God has given us BitConnect:

HAHAHAH who are you and which hilltop can we find you hollering from

Dude, the crypto space knows more about me and my true vitals than you would ever think revealing about your pussy-ass self.
hah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:09 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 02:11:58 AM by hah

"Even "legit" coins can go down 10x"  hahaha Wow. This statement about sums up your understanding.

An increase in value does NOT make an asset a ponzi scheme. Educate yourself and understand what a Ponzi is. No one is claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi other than BCC investors in denial!!!

"Even "legit" coins can go down 10x"  hahaha Wow. This statement about sums up your understanding."

That whole statement of yours sum up your ignorance and lack of understanding for what I was talking about.
Look I don't give a dam if a project is legit or not but if I can USE the opportunity to make money it is fine with me. Same thing as the smart money that's using BCH to make money right now. If you want to talk about the right or wrong way to morally make money then you shouldn't be investing in crypto because we are in a very gray area right now. If you invest in any of the alts at the peak and now it's only 10% or 1% of your buy in price then your doing something wrong. Which I admit I also hodl some alts that are down that much because I like the coin. But the matter of the fact is you can LOSE A LOT OF MONEY investing in so called "legit" alts. Maybe the price will bounce back it doesn't matter, while your bagholding the -10x coin your losing opportunity for new investments. You might hold that -10x coin for a year or more before it breaks even again (no guarantee). Guess what? BCC you don't baghold, you go big or go home. After 2-3 months I get my ROI I'm at a state where I can't lose, whatever I earn next is pure profit I can invest. If bitcoin goes down and BCC is still alive I can buy more bitcoin at a lower price constantly while not losing my inital investment. Your basically one of those same people that fud dash, cryptonote coins, and icos. While watching some people making off like bandits. In the end investments is a game of transferring wealth from one party to another, learn to play the game.

"Educate yourself and understand what a Ponzi is. PEOPLE is claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi other than BCC investors in denial!!!"

http://fortune.com/2017/07/27/howard-marks-bitcoin-pyramid-scheme/
"This Billionaire Just Called Bitcoin a 'Pyramid Scheme'"

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4115023-rickards-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme

I love bitcoin but it sounds like your in denial of the FUD concerning bitcoin. In the end you can't prove that BCC don't got a lending bot, and people like you been fudding since the beginning of BCC. Look where that got them? 0 profit. If this was a straight up scam where the moment people put in money and it's gone I will fud with you, but this is a working investment as long as it keeps going. I won't sugarcoat and say there is no risk but the real question is how long this can last and how long do you think this can keep going. Along with the off chance of there actually being a trading bot.

longshort

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:13:27 AM

"Even "legit" coins can go down 10x"  hahaha Wow. This statement about sums up your understanding.

"Even "legit" coins can go down 10x"  hahaha Wow. This statement about sums up your understanding."

That whole statement of yours sum up your ignorance and lack of understanding for what I was talking about.
Look I don't give a fuck if a project is legit or not but if I can USE the opportunity to make money it is fine with me. Same thing as the smart money that's using BCH to make money right now. If you want to talk about the right or wrong way to morally make money then you shouldn't be investing in crypto because we are in a very gray area right now. If you invest in any of the alts at the peak and now it's only 10% or 1% of your buy in price then your doing something wrong. Which I admit I also hodl some alts that are down that much because I like the coin. But the matter of the fact is you can LOSE A LOT OF MONEY investing in so called "legit" alts. Maybe the price will bounce back it doesn't matter, while your bagholding the -10x coin your losing opportunity for new investments. You might hold that -10x coin for a year or more before it breaks even again (no guarantee). Guess what? BCC you don't baghold, you go big or go home. After 2-3 months I get my ROI I'm at a state where I can't lose, whatever I earn next is pure profit I can invest. If bitcoin goes down and BCC is still alive I can buy more bitcoin at a lower price constantly while not losing my inital investment. Your basically one of those same people that fud dash, cryptonote coins, and icos. While watching some people making off like bandits. In the end investments is a game of transferring wealth from one party to another, learn to play the game.

Are you slow in the brain or never got out of that rock your under. I can't imagine how you can miss something like this.

"Educate yourself and understand what a Ponzi is. PEOPLE is claiming that Bitcoin is a Ponzi other than BCC investors in denial!!!"

I love bitcoin but it sounds like your in denial of the FUD concerning bitcoin. In the end you can't prove that BCC don't got a lending bot, and people like you been fudding since the beginning of BCC. Look where that got them? 0 profit.

how does a a coin go "down x10"??!!!!  Roll Eyes Down ten times?

This is the level of thinking BCC investors are at. Sweet baby jesus.

hah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:35 AM

Nobody knows who will get the last laugh on BCC, maybe there is actually a lending bot maybe there isn't. But until BCC crash and burn the one that's invested will be the one laughing and making mad profit. Even "legit" coins can go down to 10% (most alt coins right now). Personally I think BCC interest is crazy but as long as it can last 3 months I will get my investment back and more, so why not invest what you can afford to lose and see how it goes? If the lending bot is real or this last long enough your risk losing huge amount of potential money. This whole market is about opportunities to profit and I see one here. The ones here crying about risk and scam are probably the same people that saw bitcoin when it's a few cents each and not invest even a dollar.

Look I don't give a fuck if a project is legit or not but if I can USE the opportunity to make money it is fine with me. Same thing as the smart money that's using BCH to make money right now. If you want to talk about the right or wrong way to morally make money then you shouldn't be investing in crypto because we are in a very gray area right now. If you invest in any of the alts at the peak and now it's only 10% or 1% of your buy in price then your doing something wrong. Which I admit I also hodl some alts that are down that much because I like the coin. But the matter of the fact is you can LOSE A LOT OF MONEY investing in so called "legit" alts. Maybe the price will bounce back it doesn't matter, while your bagholding the /10 coin your losing opportunity for new investments. You might hold that /10 coin for a year or more before it breaks even again (no guarantee). Guess what? BCC you don't baghold, you go big or go home. After 2-3 months I get my ROI I'm at a state where I can't lose, whatever I earn next is pure profit I can invest. If bitcoin goes down and BCC is still alive I can buy more bitcoin at a lower price constantly while not losing my inital investment. Your basically one of those same people that fud dash, cryptonote coins, and icos. While watching some people making off like bandits. In the end investments is a game of transferring wealth from one party to another, learn to play the game.

Are you slow in the brain or never got out of that rock your under. I can't imagine how you can miss something like this.

I love bitcoin but it sounds like your in denial of the FUD concerning bitcoin. In the end you can't prove that BCC don't got a lending bot, and people like you been fudding since the beginning of BCC. Look where that got them? 0 profit.

how does a a coin go "down 10x "??!!!!  Roll Eyes Down ten times?

If it makes you feel better I change it to /10 maybe that can help you comprehend it.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:21:57 AM

Look I don't give a fuck if a project is legit or not but if I can USE the opportunity to make money it is fine with me. Same thing as the smart money that's using BCH to make money right now. If you want to talk about the right or wrong way to morally make money then you shouldn't be investing in crypto because we are in a very gray area right now. If you invest in any of the alts at the peak and now it's only 10% or 1% of your buy in price then your doing something wrong. Which I admit I also hodl some alts that are down that much because I like the coin. But the matter of the fact is you can LOSE A LOT OF MONEY investing in so called "legit" alts. Maybe the price will bounce back it doesn't matter, while your bagholding the -10x coin your losing opportunity for new investments. You might hold that -10x coin for a year or more before it breaks even again (no guarantee). Guess what? BCC you don't baghold, you go big or go home. After 2-3 months I get my ROI I'm at a state where I can't lose, whatever I earn next is pure profit I can invest. If bitcoin goes down and BCC is still alive I can buy more bitcoin at a lower price constantly while not losing my inital investment. Your basically one of those same people that fud dash, cryptonote coins, and icos. While watching some people making off like bandits. In the end investments is a game of transferring wealth from one party to another, learn to play the game.

how does a a coin go "down x10"??!!!!  Roll Eyes Down ten times?

I once went down on a girl x10 times till she woke up and screamed, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Being a quick thinker, I said, "Babe, I thought I saw a Ponzi playing a game of transferring wealth from one party to another."

The retarded chick bought it hook, line and sinker.

hah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:09:51 AM by hah

I don't really like the classic art.
This modern piece is more intriguing.

longshort

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:13:07 AM

If it makes you feel better I change it to /10 maybe that can help you comprehend it.

Gee, thanks for that. Nice recovery!  Cheesy

Because you can't determine what is or is not a ponzi, you may want to watch the following short video. He puts it into words far clearer than I can. Ask yourself how Bitconnect fits into the points listed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNS90SUTVvY
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

Yeah, bitconnect and ethconnect might be related to MMM but at least it should be able to guarantee the lend amounts and fluked a decent system. Also, Ponzis were legal in Mavrodi's time in Russia until a year ago but luckily he found a trading bot  Grin.

https://mavrodicoin.com/   this one is just a boring coin with no bot  Embarrassed
hah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:58:36 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:18:57 AM by hah

Gee, thanks for that. Nice recovery!  Cheesy

Because you can't determine what is or is not a ponzi, you may want to watch the following short video. He puts it into words far clearer than I can. Ask yourself how Bitconnect fits into the points listed.

Not sure if your trolling or can't understand what I said.
I don't care if this is a ponzi or not. It can be a ponzi if the trading bot doesn't exist but what if it exists? You can't prove or disprove it. This is a game to me I know the risk and I know the reward. I simply rather gamble on this than other altcoins.

That video you link doesn't mean anything.

Bitcoin can be ponzi 2.0 if Satoshi Nakamoto one day cash out all his bitcoins, which legally he can.

Satoshi Nakamoto got around 1 million bitcoins when he's the only one mining. He's at the top of the pyramid adopter #1. Then the pyramid goes downwards with different level of people holding x amount of bitcoin.
Some people put money into bitcoin because of tech, but a lot people put money into bitcoin because they think the value will go up. Which results in more and more money going into bitcoin as greed goes out of control. One good thing about bitcoin is that Satoshi Nakamoto can only DUMP once and that bitcoin won't 100% die off, but its value will take a huge hit if someone like Satoshi Nakamoto runs off after dumping. In the end early adopters are getting passive "interest" off new bitcoin investors until the day they cash out. Do you not see at all bitcoin is very similar to a ponzi?

Here I can show u a link of a guy saying bitcoin is a ponzi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JcaDEsXwMY

In the end everyone's opinion on this is different. I'm just sharing what I think are the advantages and disadvantages to this coin. I like that your trying to help people, but we can only agree and disagree on some points.

longshort

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

I don't care if this is a ponzi or not. It can be a ponzi if the trading bot doesn't exist but what if it exists? You can't prove or disprove it. This is a game to me I know the risk and I know the reward. I simply rather gamble on this than other altcoins.

Bitcoin can be ponzi 2.0 if Satoshi Nakamoto one day cash out all his bitcoins, which legally he can.

Satoshi Nakamoto got around 1 million bitcoins when he's the only one mining. He's at the top of the pyramid adopter #1. Then the pyramid goes downwards with different level of people holding x amount of bitcoin.
Some people put money into bitcoin because of tech, but a lot people put money into bitcoin because they think the value will go up. Which results in more and more money going into bitcoin as greed goes out of control. One good thing about bitcoin is that Satoshi Nakamoto can only DUMP once and that bitcoin won't 100% die off, but its value will take a huge hit if someone like Satoshi Nakamoto runs off after dumping. In the end early adopters are getting passive "interest" off bitcoin until the day they cash out. Do you not see at all bitcoin is very similar to a ponzi?

Doesn't really mean anything in the end. You got your own opinion of things and I got my own too.

Yah, Satoshi Nakamoto has a million Bitcoins. Sure, they're worth a lot of money!! If Satoshi dumped them all at once, he would be devaluing his own assets! Why would they do that? If they sold their coins over the course of a year it would suppress the price, but it would not destroy the price. Thats the worst case scenario.

Back to Bitconnect and Ponzi's. Satoshi has about 5% of BTC and cannot forever control the price of Bitcoin (you are 100% right here). Bitconnect on the other hand have AT LEAST 70% of all BCC tokens (look at the blockchain). Thats a ridiculous majority of coins which allows them to literally PRICE the tokens at whatever the f*ck they want!! You think Satoshi has market manipulation, check these guys out! If the price drops a bit too much for them ,they just step a few large orders on the exchange to level the price out to their satisfaction.

Regardless of whether you make money, this is a SCAM. If you make money you just took money from someone who did what you did but just came to the party later. There's always going to be more losers than there are winners. But theres only one REAL winner, and thats the owner(s) of Bitconnect who are going to walk away with hundreds of millions. He has you and his other promoters/minions/shills to thank.

BIIITCCOOONNEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCC

hah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:30:22 AM

Some people put money into bitcoin because of tech, but a lot people put money into bitcoin because they think the value will go up. Which results in more and more money going into bitcoin as greed goes out of control. One good thing about bitcoin is that Satoshi Nakamoto can only DUMP once and that bitcoin won't 100% die off, but its value will take a huge hit if someone like Satoshi Nakamoto runs off after dumping. In the end early adopters are getting passive "interest" off bitcoin until the day they cash out. Do you not see at all bitcoin is very similar to a ponzi?

Doesn't really mean anything in the end. You got your own opinion of things and I got my own too.

Yah, Satoshi Nakamoto has a million Bitcoins. Sure, they're worth a lot of money!! If Satoshi dumped them all at once, he would be devaluing his own assets! Why would they do that? If they sold their coins over the course of a year it would suppress the price, but it would not destroy the price. Thats the worst case scenario.

Back to Bitconnect and Ponzi's. Satoshi has about 5% of BTC and cannot forever control the price of Bitcoin (you are 100% right here). Bitconnect on the other hand have AT LEAST 70% of all BCC tokens (look at the blockchain). Thats a ridiculous majority of coins which allows them to literally PRICE the tokens at whatever the f*ck they want!! You think Satoshi has market manipulation, check these guys out! If the price drops a bit too much for them ,they just step a few large orders on the exchange to level the price out to their satisfaction.

Regardless of whether you make money, this is a SCAM. If you make money you just took money from someone who did what you did but just came to the party later. There's always going to be more losers than there are winners. But theres only one REAL winner, and thats the owner(s) of Bitconnect who are going to walk away with hundreds of millions. He has you and his other promoters/minions/shills to thank.

BIIITCCOOONNEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCC

I love you man. no #homo if your actually a guy though.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:39:29 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:52:10 AM by Gleb Gamow

Some people put money into bitcoin because of tech, but a lot people put money into bitcoin because they think the value will go up. Which results in more and more money going into bitcoin as greed goes out of control. One good thing about bitcoin is that Satoshi Nakamoto can only DUMP once and that bitcoin won't 100% die off, but its value will take a huge hit if someone like Satoshi Nakamoto runs off after dumping. In the end early adopters are getting passive "interest" off new bitcoin investors until the day they cash out. Do you not see at all bitcoin is very similar to a ponzi?

In the end everyone's opinion on this is different. I'm just sharing what I think are the advantages and disadvantages to this coin. I like that your trying to help people, but we can only agree and disagree on some points.

I couldn't help but notice your sig, dude. Obviously, they must be an up-and-up entity, else you wouldn't jeopardize your cred in this space while tearing the likes of myself new assholes.

That said, check this ...

https://hexabot.top/?r=hahxx

https://plus.google.com/110141369867342714552

In case you're wondering, the pics were also stolen and attached with new names, and the site is riddle with stolen content, but what the fuck do you care as long as YOU make bank.

TBC, I'm now on record in stating that Hexabot is a scam.
hah

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:50:39 AM

I couldn't help but notice your sig, dude. Obviously, they must be an up-and-up entity, else you wouldn't jeopardize your cred in this space while tearing the likes of myself new assholes.

That said, check this ...

https://hexabot.top/?r=hahxx

https://plus.google.com/110141369867342714552

In case you're wondering, the pics were also stolen and attached with new names, and the site is riddle with stolen content, but what the fuck do you care as long as YOU make bank.

TBC, I'm now on record in stating that Hexabot is a scam.

Thanks for the heads up, I got into it because it was new. I won't advise people to go do it without knowing the risk. In the end though these things prop up all over. With or without me it won't make that much difference.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: