Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
Vilrex

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

they have 8,392,580 bit connect coins (BCC) at 258.19$ each its 2 165 285 640$ so they have 2 billion dollars, they can pay everyone for years to come, and thats is if bcc stays at the same price, which it won't, it will keep rising due to the demand they have created of it, (you need to buy BCC to make a loan) which creates a demand and it makes the price go up, + they are staking their own coins, which means that they control all of the supply so they have 28 million coins, with that they can pay everyone for a lot of years

Nope.

Market cap does NOT indicate how much money they have. Market cap is calculated from CURRENT price times the amount of coins. NOT the amount of money invested. If they tried to sell 8 million coins there's no one to buy them!!!

The only way the price got to $250 is because of market manipulation as they own such a huge percentage of the coins.

They probably have a couple hundred million dollars worth of BTC. In their wallets. Off the BCC platform. Out of reach of investors.

Once the website closes down for "maintenance" for the last time, everyone will be locked out of their accounts and anyone who manages to get their BCC out wont be able to find anyone to buy them. What value does BCC coins have if there's n "trading bot" to lend them to? ZERO.

BCC is going to ZERO someday soon.

dude the max supply if bit connect is 28 million coins, they own more than 75% of the total supply themselves, the platform will last at least  until they mine all the 28 million coins and then they will dump them and run, BCC is going to 1000$ at least

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

they have 8,392,580 bit connect coins (BCC) at 258.19$ each its 2 165 285 640$ so they have 2 billion dollars, they can pay everyone for years to come, and thats is if bcc stays at the same price, which it won't, it will keep rising due to the demand they have created of it, (you need to buy BCC to make a loan) which creates a demand and it makes the price go up, + they are staking their own coins, which means that they control all of the supply so they have 28 million coins, with that they can pay everyone for a lot of years

Nope.

Market cap does NOT indicate how much money they have. Market cap is calculated from CURRENT price times the amount of coins. NOT the amount of money invested. If they tried to sell 8 million coins there's no one to buy them!!!

The only way the price got to $250 is because of market manipulation as they own such a huge percentage of the coins.

They probably have a couple hundred million dollars worth of BTC. In their wallets. Off the BCC platform. Out of reach of investors.

Once the website closes down for "maintenance" for the last time, everyone will be locked out of their accounts and anyone who manages to get their BCC out wont be able to find anyone to buy them. What value does BCC coins have if there's n "trading bot" to lend them to? ZERO.

I don't believe there is a trading bot either, they are making money from the coin going up in value, since they own almost all of the supply they are staking their coins themselves and paying people with it, example, I make a 1000$ dollar loan today, I need to buy 3.3 BCC coins to do it, after 239 days they will give me my 1000$ dollar back but they won't give me my 3.3 BCC they will give me the equivalent of 1000$ in my lending wallet and then I need to convert it to BCC again, so if the BCC token has gone to 500$ they will only give me 2 BCC tokens and they will profit 1.3 BCC for themselves,
longshort

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

Nope.

I don't believe there is a trading bot either, they are making money from the coin going up in value, since they own almost all of the supply they are staking their coins themselves and paying people with it, example, I make a 1000$ dollar loan today, I need to buy 3.3 BCC coins to do it, after 239 days they will give me my 1000$ dollar back but they won't give me my 3.3 BCC they will give me the equivalent of 1000$ in my lending wallet and then I need to convert it to BCC again, so if the BCC token has gone to 500$ they will only give me 2 BCC tokens and they will profit 1.3 BCC for themselves,

Forget the BCC price. The critical thing is the BTC and the transfer from your wallet to theirs. Thats how they make money, people are depositing BTC!!!!

Its really that simple. The BCC blockchain is just a smokescreen for this Ponzi.

Tell me what purpose BCC has when all the profit they claim to make is from trading BTC?? What purpose do BCC coins have?
anmoskvin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:19:54 AM

BCC seems very sustainable and stable as such. I think the only 2 reasons that it can collapse is either some kind of gov-t decision to shut them down or owners telling themselves "OK, I think I've got enough money now and can quit business...". And the 3rd reason being BTC collapse of course  Roll Eyes
zintips

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:57 AM

Nope.

=======================================================================================================================================

The present market cap is based on the circulating supply of 2,138, 092 and it is only, $541 Million. It was $878 Million on 24 Sep 17.  The total supply minus the circulating supply (6,254,488 BCC) is their BCC wallet available capital and at current prices of $253.06 they are sitting on $1.582 Billion capitalization. That should be sufficient to keep the fire going as long as people are buying bitcoin. That is the key bitcoin. As long as there is demand for BTC, BCC will keep going. BCC/BTC ratio keep an eye on it.
cahtreber

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

What are your thoughs of Firstcoin? It is similiar system but instead of dollars is paying in Firscoins? Maybe more insecure but with more earning potential?
zintips

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

BCC seems very sustainable and stable as such. I think the only 2 reasons that it can collapse is either some kind of gov-t decision to shut them down or owners telling themselves "OK, I think I've got enough money now and can quit business...". And the 3rd reason being BTC collapse of course  Roll Eyes
===================================================================================================================================

How can government shut down a decentralized system? they can forbid and make its citizens responsible to withdraw investing in crypto-currencies, they did that in China and everyone continued trading in HongKong. Governments can't even stop their people from taking opioid what makes you think people will give up their wallets? or Wall Street can close a decentralized system? it may take 5 years for real changes to happen and those may come from IMF agreements.
anmoskvin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

===================================================================================================================================

How can government shut down a decentralized system? they can forbid and make its citizens responsible to withdraw investing in crypto-currencies, they did that in China and everyone continued trading in HongKong. Governments can't even stop their people from taking opioid what makes you think people will give up their wallets? or Wall Street can close a decentralized system? it may take 5 years for real changes to happen and those may come from IMF agreements.

That's good news. I understand it. I am not saying this is possible or impossible, just stating the reasons for the system to go down. Leaves us with only 2 remaining reasons?
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

That's good news. I understand it. I am not saying this is possible or impossible, just stating the reasons for the system to go down. Leaves us with only 2 remaining reasons?

As far as I can see that it cannot be take down since its decentralized and a lot of people is supporting the Bitconnect. I can say that they have an excellent strategy with Staking, Mining, Trading exchange and Lending.

Not all cryptocurrency has this kind of platform. People are just saying they are PONZI, I would say yes but thats how the business work.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

What will happen to Bitconnect in the future?
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

It appears that the jealousy of Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin with the success of BitConnect is started to attract attention from the British Government:

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/13/bitcoin-bitconnect-uk-ponzi-investment/

If Mr. Buterin succeeds he may also shoot his own foot with EthConnect and governments may also find a way to shut both sites.

[/u][/b]

Please tell me you're joking. You really think Vitalik is behind or in any way affiliated or responsible or even aware of the existence of the ponziscam ETHconnect?!  Hohohohohohoho  Cheesy
CryptoCoinCalculator

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

Hey Guys,

check out the new bitconnect online profit calculator:
http://www.bitconnect-calculator.org/

Announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401454.0
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:07 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 01:57:11 PM by sinner

Bitconnect reminds me of Bitcoin Savings & Trust, just with lower rates. Cheesy

What will happen to Bitconnect in the future?

Roll Eyes  Grin  might take a lil while for this to play out..
leojust

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

Everyone talks about Bitconnect a Scam

Look at Control-Finance Bitpetite  Hextra  Westerncoin Bitbase
I invested in Bitconnect a few months ago, not too much though only what I could afford to lose and I have already made my money back so if they exit so be it.

I think the difference between Bitconnect and the sites you mentioned above are the people/person running Bitconnect has no incentive to run, they have already made untold Millions of dollars personally and if it keeps making money for them then why would they stop it from doing so?    

The thing I see as being a potential downfall in the future for Bitconnect is hyperinflation as it rises in price exponentially at what point will it become too valuable a coin so that the price of the coin exceeds that of the current supply holdings therefore making the coin itself not worth as much due to the total number in circulation vs price per coin.  I can see that as being a problem for them in the next 24 to 48 months if the price of the coin continues to rise at the current rate.  Short term I think it is still very sustainable long term maybe no so.  

The Yorkshire Pudd

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

Nope.

That's the thing I find a little sneaky and that's really how the money is made. I don't class that as a ponzi. The UK gov will probably not like the idea of how wealth is generated this way but they maybe forced to accept the concept without creating new laws which the uk gov would probably not touch with a barge pole  (and even if they did would probably take the U.K. until 2048 to sort it out).
Besides all the guy has to say is that they do not guarantee profit - quite a few $0 days on the platform and the site only claims upto 40% per month. Many uk companies get away with shit business practice and even advertising jobs that pay upto £100,000 per year but in reality only 1 guy in 1987 made that much based off 1 weeks performance pro-rated. So with careful wording such as that then the site will more than likely pass the inspections.

Plus Vitalik Buterins twitter thing states BCC is a scam "if it guarantees 1% a day" - well the platform does not guarantee 1% a day. The platform seems to average around 1% per day but in no means is that a guarantee. That's a world of difference legally speaking.

anmoskvin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

Hey Guys,

Announcement:

"Investment stragedy" sounds quite nice Roll Eyes
CryptoCoinCalculator

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

Hey Guys,

Announcement:

Roll Eyes

From where is this quote?
anmoskvin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Hey Guys,

Announcement:

Roll Eyes

From where is this quote?
that's how the guy talking about the calculator puts it
DarnellL

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:44:57 PM

I think owners will never will tell themselves that they've earned too much and now they must shut down the system

I find first reason the most realistic.
Also they have 14 founders, so maybe they may encounter some problems with sharing proceeds. Maybe there will be a fork in this case, who knows  Smiley

The only thing I know for sure is that currently everything is totally fine.
rdinna

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

so guys, how long is bitconnect have to answer those gov questions?
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: