Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

my friend lost 300k $ for this thing and.. i was supried to see its topic appreared again on bitcointalk.

He had that amount in bitconnect?? What did he do with all those tokens as he must have close to 1000 too?? If BCCX exchange comes out soon as promised then BCC should gain some value again, especially if they use the token for the exchange fees.

I doubt BCCX exchange will come. If they can finish it and runs it then they must be wanting more and more money to scam people. People are getting more aware on this scam and I wish no one gets scammed again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

my friend lost 300k $ for this thing and.. i was supried to see its topic appreared again on bitcointalk.

He had that amount in bitconnect?? What did he do with all those tokens as he must have close to 1000 too?? If BCCX exchange comes out soon as promised then BCC should gain some value again, especially if they use the token for the exchange fees.

=======================
Lets face it Bitconnect BCC pumped the Bitcoin rallies  and then sacrificed to be the first big coin victim to fall and fail. Now Bitcoin is next followed by most crypto-currencies (XRP, ETH, LTC etc)!!

Is it a coincidence all of this is happening?!

Since When Cartel Is Active?
Cartel entered Crypto space somewhere in Oct-2017. Their presence started showing the HOUR CME-Futures Market Opened it doors for Crypto.
Bitcoin DUMP started exactly at the moment CME opened Doors at 5PM on Dec-17–2017. It still continues (image last updated Mar-10–2018)

Chart updated on Mar-10–2018. Courtesy Tradingview.com.

https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
Read this full URL and wake up your eyes:

GOLD, SILVER, BITCOIN and all Crypto coins are now victims of the cartel.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Many dev teams are using a dozen of methods to gather much money from the crypto market.

1) The most usual are the icos and the airdrop ''cheese'' in order to catch unsuspecting buyers taking their money and abandoning the project for their next scam.

2) Other usual technique is the premining. They simply define a certain number of coins that  they assign to every address they wish BEFORE the coin goes out to the public.
They have this way a coin pile without mining and its extremely easy to get rich by simply selling their coins with the first chance (usually after a pump which THEY cause by spreading a bullish rumor for the coin!) and lefting the coin to dump afterwards!

3) Another one is having dev tax (some coins even 20%) so the team behind the coin is continuously gaining more money sanctioning the transactions which blockchain technology was supposed to free from the centralized crows like banks !!

4) The most tricky of all :
Hardfork !
Like with the ZCL scandal , some coins may seem fair , without the 3 first flaws of unfairness, but the devs are just making a new coin out of an older (by making a hard fork) which means that they make a new ''updated" blockchain after certain blocks of the old one !
Those who meet some requirements (like having certain old coins) , take  the new one and this way the rich are becoming richer and the guys who have critical information , know very well if the old coin is going to be abandoned and which time is the right to sell them off .

There are VERY FEW coins which are really FAIR without the 1-2-3 characteristics and EVEN LESS with honest dev teams which have desgned them EXCLUDING ANY hard fork possibility (characteristic 4).

Please be CAREFUL , trust ONLY cryptos without ALL of the 4 characteristics above !
BTCZ is the one I know.
No ico, no airdrops, no premine, no taxes , NO HARD FORKS.
It's time for all of us to adopt a PURE COMMUNITY DIGITAL COIN , to free the transactions worldwide like Satoshi had dreamed , but without the flaws of the BTC (like its low speed, its hard forks ,its centralized mining by sharks , its poor privacy options and its low max supply inflicting long non integer numbers 0.0000023 etc )
Btcz is called "BTC2" because it is perfectly designed in order to fullfill the vision of SATOSHI , delivering everything btc was meant to offer to the world in a completely FAIR WAY.

It has a strong community , ultra fast and safe android ewallet and zk snarks privacy options among the countless features which is offering.
And it is really  new and cheap right now.

Please follow me in twitter in order to be informed for btcz

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/979393298702962688?s=19

More info at
https://btcz.rocks

Agreed that BTCZ is a solid project.

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

Heyeheeeyeeeeeyyyheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

Many dev teams are using a dozen of methods to gather much money from the crypto market.

1) The most usual are the icos and the airdrop ''cheese'' in order to catch unsuspecting buyers taking their money and abandoning the project for their next scam.

2) Other usual technique is the premining. They simply define a certain number of coins that  they assign to every address they wish BEFORE the coin goes out to the public.
They have this way a coin pile without mining and its extremely easy to get rich by simply selling their coins with the first chance (usually after a pump which THEY cause by spreading a bullish rumor for the coin!) and lefting the coin to dump afterwards!

3) Another one is having dev tax (some coins even 20%) so the team behind the coin is continuously gaining more money sanctioning the transactions which blockchain technology was supposed to free from the centralized crows like banks !!

4) The most tricky of all :
Hardfork !
Like with the ZCL scandal , some coins may seem fair , without the 3 first flaws of unfairness, but the devs are just making a new coin out of an older (by making a hard fork) which means that they make a new ''updated" blockchain after certain blocks of the old one !
Those who meet some requirements (like having certain old coins) , take  the new one and this way the rich are becoming richer and the guys who have critical information , know very well if the old coin is going to be abandoned and which time is the right to sell them off .

There are VERY FEW coins which are really FAIR without the 1-2-3 characteristics and EVEN LESS with honest dev teams which have desgned them EXCLUDING ANY hard fork possibility (characteristic 4).

Please be CAREFUL , trust ONLY cryptos without ALL of the 4 characteristics above !
BTCZ is the one I know.
No ico, no airdrops, no premine, no taxes , NO HARD FORKS.
It's time for all of us to adopt a PURE COMMUNITY DIGITAL COIN , to free the transactions worldwide like Satoshi had dreamed , but without the flaws of the BTC (like its low speed, its hard forks ,its centralized mining by sharks , its poor privacy options and its low max supply inflicting long non integer numbers 0.0000023 etc )
Btcz is called "BTC2" because it is perfectly designed in order to fullfill the vision of SATOSHI , delivering everything btc was meant to offer to the world in a completely FAIR WAY.

It has a strong community , ultra fast and safe android ewallet and zk snarks privacy options among the countless features which is offering.
And it is really  new and cheap right now.

Please follow me in twitter in order to be informed for btcz

https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/979393298702962688?s=19

More info at
https://btcz.rocks

The situation on the market is extremely dangerous. Perhaps due to the fact that there are so many scammers in this industry, the market is now so strong and falling
El Roi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:45 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 06:57:28 AM by El Roi

A Website that doesn't start with https:// is not secure to share personal information!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Smiley Wink from October 2017. Yes, One of the latest Bitconnect coin investors.

I'm proud Afrikaans speaking, Sorry for my broken english, but I'm trying my best.

My Conclusion

BCC (represent Bitcoin core) Project is a multiple fork process getting the coin stable, secure, reliable, spendable and fast.

I started investing just after I have heard about  Bitconnect. It gave me peace of mind to knew that the value of my investment stayed the same and that I have earned an extra income. The more I invested I realized  that my whole salary was actually replaced. A passive income, wow. This is what bitconnect intended to do and the project is continuing as we speak. It is not going to replace the original fiat currencies or their banks.

Exactly, Bitconnect coin  is not going to be part of the battle between crypto's or to replace any coin, it is going to represent the whole crypto Community as a Fiat currency (like R is representing South Africa and $ America). The Price is going to reflect the Economic value of the whole Crypto Community. It will grow systematically. Think the value of 1 BCC is going to be Much more than it is right now, They are working in the background. Bitconnect said that latest investors in bitconnect will be rewarded for investing and they gave us BCC by $363.-- to work on, in my mind they will not let the community down, that is where trust comes in and if it is difficult for you to show your trust, look at the Coins that are still staking.

It is Just a feeling I have about the whole story. I can still be wrong, but if you read the white-paper of the Bitcoin's that forked and not really present in the market, it all comes to one thing - They are Busy creating a Stable, Trust worthy, Secure, Fast, Spendable, Interest bearing coin. It can not replace the fiat currencies, it is going to be part of the fiat currency market.

South Africa Banks work in R
America Banks work in $
Crypto Banks work in BCC (with Benefits that one single Country can't offer)

Crypto is bringing the world together as 1 Community.

BCC investors is not traders. BCC is an asset like Houses earning rent. The value is going up with the total crypto market value plus interest. It is completely a passive income. To buy a Lambo with the coin if it starts showing value, you are going to hit yourself with one of your new slippers that the dog got hold of.

* The situation on the market is extremely dangerous. Perhaps due to the fact that there are so many scammers in this industry, the market is now so strong and falling?

That is why we need strong supported blockchain networks that curry the same characteristics.
Wink
El Roi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 01:28:18 AM by El Roi

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/408536446677417986/429313848097374209/richman1.jpg?width=851&height=633
[/quote]

This is actually the picture I was looking for. It seems so thoughtful (considerate), but so true. You are going to beg the Bitconnectors to stake your coin for interest. We are working undercover if you didn’t realize it yet.  
Cheesy Wink
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

What happened to Bitconnect Coin why BCC so sharply decreased in price from 400$ it fell to 1$ and on many exchanges stopped trading on Bitconnect Coin and delisted from the exchange? After all, Bitconnect Coin was in the top 50 coins and he had many supporters in what the reason for the drop in the Bitconnect Coin market?
onetime18

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

This is actually the picture I was looking for. It seems so thoughtful (considerate), but so true. You are going to beg the Bitconnectors to stake your coin for interest. We are working undercover if you didn’t realize it yet.  
Cheesy Wink
[/quote]

What do you mean? Could you elaborate?
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

What happened to Bitconnect Coin why BCC so sharply decreased in price from 400$ it fell to 1$ and on many exchanges stopped trading on Bitconnect Coin and delisted from the exchange? After all, Bitconnect Coin was in the top 50 coins and he had many supporters in what the reason for the drop in the Bitconnect Coin market?

Are you surprised? Out of a sudden their sustainable business model stopped to be sustainable. Or never was sustainable? Make your own decision Wink Going from 400 to 1 is quite a statement from the market Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LOCKEDiN
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

Hello if you are tired of being ripped off by these lending platforms consider investing in our passive income ETH based Smart Contract of which the Developers nor anyone else can access your funds.

The smart contract once fully deployed runs autonomously and without any human being able to change or alter it in anyway.  Our source code is there for all to see and audit and scrutinise. 

You get can generate Masternode links to share with others of which you will recieve a profit.

For a full explanation of how LOCKEDiN works please visit our Bitcointalk.org thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754.msg33738888#msg33738888   or you can read our Whitepaper at www.lockedin.io

Do not trust Humans with your funds, let the Smart Contract make money for you without the possibility of any human interference or theft!
El Roi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Hi, DEV, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

Hi NEWBIE, I'm a NEWBIE

Dev? Im talking about a Bitcoin fork, I think  Wink Decentralized is that ringing a bell? I don't know what do you think?

If you are optimistic we should put heads together to solve this one?
onetime18

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Cheesy Wink

People are trying to put a big cloud of shame and failure around us, but the Orange color underneath the misconceptions cant wait to be released publicly as One of a Kind

WE are not enemies? We are going to help you spend your crypto publicly in a fast and secure manner. We also can help you earn an income by gaining value through staking in a reliable secure manner and You are going to stay in control of your own private keys.

[/quote]

I believe people got angry because they were expecting their capital release to be in USD knowing that releasing all BCC coins at once will surely create a panic sell off. They must have also trust the platform more than their own banks and they were expecting their capital is being traded by the bot?
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Hello if you are tired of being ripped off by these lending platforms consider investing in our passive income ETH based Smart Contract of which the Developers nor anyone else can access your funds.

The smart contract once fully deployed runs autonomously and without any human being able to change or alter it in anyway.  Our source code is there for all to see and audit and scrutinise. 

You get can generate Masternode links to share with others of which you will recieve a profit.

For a full explanation of how LOCKEDiN works please visit our Bitcointalk.org thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3239754.msg33738888#msg33738888   or you can read our Whitepaper at www.lockedin.io

Do not trust Humans with your funds, let the Smart Contract make money for you without the possibility of any human interference or theft!

That's what all investors thought when they put a fortune into the DAO if you remember Wink There is a lot of work to do and I think that your advertisement is in some way misleading, too. As if it was so easy - deposit money into a smart contract and let it earn for you. Your concept will have to be put to the test first. But I won't be among the first testing it.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

there seems to be suppression of a certain 'other' smart contract scheme going around that has to do with...not fingers butttt ??

ya they deleting any comments or post about it, wonder why?
El Roi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:27 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:00:22 PM by El Roi

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/408536446677417986/429313848097374209/richman1.jpg?width=851&height=633

Cheesy Wink
Cheesy Wink

onetime18:

People are trying to put a big cloud of shame and failure around us, but the Orange color underneath the misconceptions cant wait to be released publicly as One of a Kind

WE are not enemies? We are going to help you spend your crypto publicly in a fast and secure manner. We also can help you earn an income by gaining value through staking in a reliable secure manner and You are going to stay in control of your own private keys.

onetime18:
I believe people got angry because they were expecting their capital release to be in USD knowing that releasing all BCC coins at once will surely create a panic sell off. They must have also trust the platform more than their own banks and they were expecting their capital is being traded by the bot?

Im not trying to promote this coin, Im trying to tel the Bitconnect owners that they are in a Privileged position.

For Bitconnect to be part of such a big project (DEVELOPING PHASE off A SUCCESFULL COIN), there is legal conditions that must be in place, they had to stop the lending part. But in the same phrase as yours, Bitconnect Trusted us to support the project by staking our coins in the supported QT Wallet. Mine are still staking! received 130 coins already, and if you multiply it by the honorable value (130 x $363 = $47190 interest)  I'm very sorry for the Bitconnectors that didn't implemented their instructions. They warned us about the panic sale and they instructed us to park our Coins. They said they will honor the value &363 with interest. Take a fork for example, when a blockchain is duplicated, the coins follow for free. They knew the project was going to be worth the while. They didn't tell us to go and sell our coins for next to nothing. we must be angry towards the Panic sellers. But that is history  and I want to look forward with an optimistic attitude (think we deserve this) and standing up for something we believe in. We as 'The Bitconnect Community' can see this project through with success as the 'One of a Kind.

ninjaskip:
That's what all investors thought when they put a fortune into the DAO if you remember Wink There is a lot of work to do and I think that your advertisement is in some way misleading, too. As if it was so easy - deposit money into a smart contract and let it earn for you. Your concept will have to be put to the test first. But I won't be among the first testing it.
Posted on: Today at 05:57:23 PM

Cheesy This project is coming from 2016 and you want to test it? We know it's The Real Deal

By the way, I said what I wanted to say and I believe that the real deal community heard me.

My motivational words was meant for our Bitconnectors, not meant to activate the Scammers, hackers or some greedy miners that are against the reliable SECURE fast and spendable Project.

Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

off topic bullshit

Why don't you fuck off to your own thread. Thank you.
LOCKEDiN
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:25:21 AM

off topic bullshit

Why don't you fuck off to your own thread. Thank you.
Sorry, didn't realise Bitconnect was still operational, is it still paying out?

If you are one of the Bitconnect Developers and we have hurt your feelings posting here, we are very sorry.

Thank You.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:15 AM

there seems to be suppression of a certain 'other' smart contract scheme going around that has to do with...not fingers butttt ??

ya they deleting any comments or post about it, wonder why?

Because it's offtopic here. This is for discussion of the BitConnect Ponzi not other Ponzis.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

Many aspects of coin supply mining and printing algorithms, BitConnect community networks, and its features make the future value of BitConnect coin better and more targeted.
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: