Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 08:41:33 PM by Gleb Gamow
Merited by suchmoon (1)

my friend lost 300k $ for this thing and.. i was supried to see its topic appreared again on bitcointalk.

He had that amount in bitconnect?? What did he do with all those tokens as he must have close to 1000 too?? If BCCX exchange comes out soon as promised then BCC should gain some value again, especially if they use the token for the exchange fees.

Quoting AGM76's last post. Is it possible that he's on timeout for few a days? I had four posts deleted by mods, all quoting his posts most recently, them, too, deleted. Trump sad.  Cry

AGM, if you're still around, I have a proposal for you. How would you like to be an elder of a crypto church? Ref. --> https://futurism.com/bitcoin-cult-church-brooklyn/.

We can call it Mt Crypto Ponziterian named after our saint ...

Yes, there would be a token affiliated with the church - MCP or MtCP or PONZI. Our followers will be fully aware that we're using BitConnect's business model, employing a 0.5247% interest payment compounded daily on loans to Mt Crypto Ponzitarian where one has to be a member of the church to participate.

In case you haven't figured it out, as a church, the business model would most likely be exempt of certain laws on the book because of what's written in our covenant. Members of our church would know exactly what they're getting involved in.

For others reading this, please poke holes in the idea, else let the cult following begin. I'm even willing to be the front man for the org as long as I get to don garb like ...

... and be addressed as Ponziarch Fiddy V (V as in 5th opposed to I, II, etc.).

And, yes, Carlos is more than welcome to praise our name at the top of lungs at ALL of our regional conventions as long as he's a bona fide church member in good standing.

To be a Witness (member) of Mt Crypto Ponzitarian, they must lend our non-profit church at least U$100, whereupon they'll be rewarded the aforementioned interest payment.

To be an ordained minister of Mt Crypto Ponzitarian, they must lend our non-profit church at least US1,000, whereupon they'll be rewarded twice the amount of the aforementioned interest payment.

To be a regional Bishop of Mt Crypto Ponzitarian, they must lend our non-profit church at least US5,000, whereupon they'll be rewarded three times the amount of the aforementioned interest payment.

To be a Cardinal of Mt Crypto Ponzitarian, they must lend our non-profit church at least US10,000, whereupon they'll be rewarded four times the amount of the aforementioned interest payment.

Initial coins will be distributed during our ICO (Initial Church Offering). Only 52,470,000 coins will be minted, offered at only US0.5247 per coin during the first round of our ICO; U$5.247 during our second round. All unsold coins will be sacrificed at our first convention, venue to be determined by consensus.

Are you in, AGM76? To make it worth your wild, I'll gift you the first 100 MCP, and all you'll have to do is praise Mt Crypto Ponzitarian as you've done for BCC and them other lending crypto entities.

I'm pretty sure there isn't any laws on the books in at least the US where a church can't return moneys to its parishioners base on any meting out process they desire.

Again, please poke holes in the model. I'm all ears.

So, you want to start a web-based church. Congratulations! You'll find that pastoring a church on the internet is a challenging and personally rewarding way to serve ______. By founding a church on the internet, you'll be able to reach and minister to people all over the world, you'll take part in an exciting new wave in evangelism, and most importantly, you'll have an opportunity to lead people to ______ who may otherwise have never had the opportunity.

http://www.ficotw.org/specials.html

Let's make Lending to the Lord great again.

Will it work? Watch this and decide for yourselves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

off topic bullshit

Why don't you fuck off to your own thread. Thank you.
Sorry, didn't realise Bitconnect was still operational, is it still paying out?

If you are one of the Bitconnect Developers and we have hurt your feelings posting here, we are very sorry.

Thank You.

Of course Bitconnect is not "operational", it's a collapsed ponzi. That doesn't mean you're supposed to peddle other ponzis here.
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

What happened to Bitconnect Coin why BCC so sharply decreased in price from 400$ it fell to 1$ and on many exchanges stopped trading on Bitconnect Coin and delisted from the exchange? After all, Bitconnect Coin was in the top 50 coins and he had many supporters in what the reason for the drop in the Bitconnect Coin market?

look up Ponzi scheme, when they go bust everyone loses, hence the coin is now worthless as it's only use was on the Defunct Bitconnect exchange.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:01:22 AM by Gleb Gamow
Merited by suchmoon (1)

What happened to Bitconnect Coin why BCC so sharply decreased in price from 400$ it fell to 1$ and on many exchanges stopped trading on Bitconnect Coin and delisted from the exchange? After all, Bitconnect Coin was in the top 50 coins and he had many supporters in what the reason for the drop in the Bitconnect Coin market?

look up Ponzi scheme, when they go bust everyone loses, hence the coin is now worthless as it's only use was on the Defunct Bitconnect exchange.

Read my post above where I proposed the likes of Our Lady of Responsible Ponzism (OLORP) where if (we [followers] don't believe in when) the initial Ponzi becomes no longer viable, a new one takes its place. Furthermore, who's to say we won't embrace more than one Ponzi at a time whether of our own creation or introduced by some outsider (read: heathen).

Mt Crypto Ponziterian would be 100% transparent, thus no surprises for our cult followers. And it'll be 100% legal because responsible Ponzism is our belief system where all are welcome regardless of one's past, present or ongoing religious affiliation. It's not outside the realm of possibility of having a transgender Bishop or Cardinal among the hierarchy of Mt Crypto Ponziterian.

Now let's bow our heads and praise Google for indexing Father Fiddy V's neologism Ponziterian ...

And, yes, Trevon James and Craig Grant would be more than welcome to join the fold.

Now from the desk of My Bad:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-definition-of-the-suffix-tarian-How-is-it-used-What-are-some-examples

The suffix is not "-tarian" but "-arian", which often means "a person who practices or believes  in something".

If words like "humanitarian", "authoritarian" or "communitarian" end in "-tarian" it is because they come from words that ends in "-ty" (humanity, authority, community), which is not the case with a word like "grammarian", for example, which comes from "grammar".

Thus ...

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

there seems to be suppression of a certain 'other' smart contract scheme going around that has to do with...not fingers butttt ??

ya they deleting any comments or post about it, wonder why?

Because it's offtopic here. This is for discussion of the BitConnect Ponzi not other Ponzis.

Ah i see, more integrity for ponzi threads than there are for actual legit project threads  Cheesy
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

this project provides a very complete information, and made good progress, your development is very good, I am  want  to join this project, first I will bookmark, and learn more, I hope it will go very well.

are you sure? i think most member has leave this project, the price down from hundreds of dollar to under 1 dollar. you must think better before join this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:11:44 AM

this project provides a very complete information, and made good progress, your development is very good, I am  want  to join this project, first I will bookmark, and learn more, I hope it will go very well.

are you sure? i think most member has leave this project, the price down from hundreds of dollar to under 1 dollar. you must think better before join this project.

Dude, you quoted a Newbie who just deleted ALL his posts right when I was gonna call him out for plagiarizing most his replies including his first one --> https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS727US727&ei=PxfEWqD2B6G2jwSG-bngAQ&q=%22The+development+team+looks+professional+with+an+assortment+of+different+skills+and+skillsets%22&oq=%22The+development+team+looks+professional+with+an+assortment+of+different+skills+and+skillsets%22&gs_l=psy-ab.3...2414.8315.0.8590.2.2.0.0.0.0.217.413.0j1j1.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.216...35i39k1.0.Bjk-3a0msEQ
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

there seems to be suppression of a certain 'other' smart contract scheme going around that has to do with...not fingers butttt ??

Because it's offtopic here. This is for discussion of the BitConnect Ponzi not other Ponzis.

Ah i see, more integrity for ponzi threads than there are for actual legit project threads  Cheesy

Sounds somewhat ironic to ask people to stay on topic of the Bitconnect ponzi scheme please Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

Sounds somewhat ironic to ask people to stay on topic of the Bitconnect ponzi scheme please Cheesy

You should look up "irony" in the dictionary. There is nothing ironic about it, this is a Bitconnect thread and that's the topic here. There are literally thousands of other altcoin threads and even if your favorite scam doesn't have one - feel free to create it.

The reason all those assholes keep shilling their scams here is probably the potential gullible audience. If someone was dumb enough to fall for Bitconnect then arguably that person is a good mark for other ponzis.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

You should look up "irony" in the dictionary. There is nothing ironic about it, this is a Bitconnect thread and that's the topic here. There are literally thousands of other altcoin threads and even if your favorite scam doesn't have one - feel free to create it.

The reason all those assholes keep shilling their scams here is probably the potential gullible audience. If someone was dumb enough to fall for Bitconnect then arguably that person is a good mark for other ponzis.

People of all faiths will be welcome at Our Lady of Responsible Ponzism where the seeds they sow will be returned to them multi-fold in the name of whatever lord they embrace.

Let's make Carlos' wife proud of him again. I'm reserving the position of Cardinal Carlos for the US overseeing Bishop James and Bishop Grant. Since the aforementioned treated BitConnect as a religion, I'm simply expanding the model to a true religion where lending crypto is sanctioned for bona fide parishioners aka Ponziarians.
imanubernoob

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

Carlos The Invincible! BEEEEETCONNNNEEEECCCCTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://youtu.be/aYTcKMiFGQ0
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

I think it's very promising Coin.
Plenty of time to go and many more airdrops to go and even after the last airdrop has been said and done they onion will have news that will blow all our minds like bedding a virgin on prom night. 🙃
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Bitconnect Coin is very successful after cheat a lot of money Smiley, dev from that project can buy many Lambo and house already  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Now Bitcoinnect X will follow it or not  Grin Grin Grin
phuckit17

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

If i Convert to Ponziisam, Will i get a Lambo in Heaven?? Also is it like Rastafari where we get legal status for "certain" herbs we use in our ceremony's?
 Thanks for your consideration.  Whhhatttaammiigonnnadoooooo?? Cheesy
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Shitconnect or Scamconnect
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

Bitconnect Coin is very successful after cheat a lot of money Smiley, dev from that project can buy many Lambo and house already  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Now Bitcoinnect will follow it or not  Grin Grin Grin

BCC is a token. A token is a digital asset. A token is a "thing". A scam is an "act". Stating Bitconnect is a scam is not a logical statement.

BCC is now oversold to a crazy amount. I think it will go up to about $3 from here specially that there are a few exchanges left so its very easy for a whale to manipulate the entire thing using just a couple of BTC.

BCC was used in a pyramid scheme type of ponzi scam. And I hate it myself. I lost a good bunch of money too. A few fell for it and bought it at $400 and lost a lot of money. Those who bought the ICO at $0.50 are still UP in their investment compared to 99% of ICOs that have lost most of their value immediately. So in terms of ICO profits, BCC is probably the most successful.

A similar scam was run by ZCL devs, hyping up the coins about 100x, then forking into BTCP and tanking the market by selling their own millions of coins. They also have a second step of taking the millions of unclaimed BTCP from older BTC accounts such as millions owned by Satoshi and selling them. That is over $200M with today's value. The BTCP holders will be very sorry soon. Once again BTCP is not the scam, the game they played with it is a scam.

nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

Bitconnect Coin is very successful after cheat a lot of money Smiley, dev from that project can buy many Lambo and house already  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Now Bitcoinnect will follow it or not  Grin Grin Grin

BCC is a token. A token is a digital asset. A token is a "thing". A scam is an "act". Stating Bitconnect is a scam is not a logical statement.

BCC is now oversold to a crazy amount. I think it will go up to about $3 from here specially that there are a few exchanges left so its very easy for a whale to manipulate the entire thing using just a couple of BTC.

BCC was used in a pyramid scheme type of ponzi scam. And I hate it myself. I lost a good bunch of money too. A few fell for it and bought it at $400 and lost a lot of money. Those who bought the ICO at $0.50 are still UP in their investment compared to 99% of ICOs that have lost most of their value immediately. So in terms of ICO profits, BCC is probably the most successful.

A similar scam was run by ZCL devs, hyping up the coins about 100x, then forking into BTCP and tanking the market by selling their own millions of coins. They also have a second step of taking the millions of unclaimed BTCP from older BTC accounts such as millions owned by Satoshi and selling them. That is over $200M with today's value. The BTCP holders will be very sorry soon. Once again BTCP is not the scam, the game they played with it is a scam.

Yes, although in the begin, that coin very successful and investor buy it during ICO period will earn a lot of money before the scam happen. But today, this coin make so many people lost a lot of money, and only dev earn at final.
onetime18

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/408536446677417986/429313848097374209/richman1.jpg?width=851&height=633

This is actually the picture I was looking for. It seems so thoughtful (considerate), but so true. You are going to beg the Bitconnectors to stake your coin for interest. We are working undercover if you didn’t realize it yet.  
 Cheesy Wink
Cheesy Wink

onetime18:
What do you mean? Could you elaborate?

People are trying to put a big cloud of shame and failure around us, but the Orange color underneath the misconceptions cant wait to be released publicly as One of a Kind

WE are not enemies? We are going to help you spend your crypto publicly in a fast and secure manner. We also can help you earn an income by gaining value through staking in a reliable secure manner and You are going to stay in control of your own private keys.

onetime18:
I believe people got angry because they were expecting their capital release to be in USD knowing that releasing all BCC coins at once will surely create a panic sell off. They must have also trust the platform more than their own banks and they were expecting their capital is being traded by the bot?

Im not trying to promote this coin, Im trying to tel the Bitconnect owners that they are in a Privileged position.

For Bitconnect to be part of such a big project (DEVELOPING PHASE off A SUCCESFULL COIN), there is legal conditions that must be in place, they had to stop the lending part. But in the same phrase as yours, Bitconnect Trusted us to support the project by staking our coins in the supported QT Wallet. Mine are still staking! received 130 coins already, and if you multiply it by the honorable value (130 x $363 = $47190 interest)  I'm very sorry for the Bitconnectors that didn't implemented their instructions. They warned us about the panic sale and they instructed us to park our Coins. They said they will honor the value &363 with interest. Take a fork for example, when a blockchain is duplicated, the coins follow for free. They knew the project was going to be worth the while. They didn't tell us to go and sell our coins for next to nothing. we must be angry towards the Panic sellers. But that is history  and I want to look forward with an optimistic attitude (think we deserve this) and standing up for something we believe in. We as 'The Bitconnect Community' can see this project through with success as the 'One of a Kind.

ninjaskip:
That's what all investors thought when they put a fortune into the DAO if you remember Wink There is a lot of work to do and I think that your advertisement is in some way misleading, too. As if it was so easy - deposit money into a smart contract and let it earn for you. Your concept will have to be put to the test first. But I won't be among the first testing it.
Posted on: Today at 05:57:23 PM

Cheesy This project is coming from 2016 and you want to test it? We know it's The Real Deal

By the way, I said what I wanted to say and I believe that the real deal community heard me.

My motivational words was meant for our Bitconnectors, not meant to activate the Scammers, hackers or some greedy miners that are against the reliable SECURE fast and spendable Project.

Wink

Thank you very much, I kinda have a better idea now of the next move Wink. Do you believe we are going to hear good news this month? since beta test was supposed to be in March. Also, is staking gonna be in all coins or selective ones?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:00:04 AM

If i Convert to Ponziisam, Will i get a Lambo in Heaven?? Also is it like Rastafari where we get legal status for "certain" herbs we use in our ceremony's?
 Thanks for your consideration.  Whhhatttaammiigonnnadoooooo?? Cheesy

In our heaven, it's Lambos and lambs, albeit there's a petition to include kids (read: young goats, you pervs).

The current working name of the envisioned religious org is Church of the Ponzion Mind (ticker CPM) going hand-in-hand with my new garb of choice when officiating ...

<that is so motherfuckin rad>

Also is it like Rastafari where we get legal status for "certain" herbs we use in our ceremony's?

Exactly! Though personally I'm not into such, I'll allow the Ponziarians to put it up for a vote in seeing if it'll be included as a sanctioned belief right after I push for the kids-in-heaven agenda.

“One day the older daughter said to the younger, ‘Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.’”

~Genesis 19: 31-32
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

And here comes Gleb Gamov the best bitcoitalker of all time. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232693.msg33729235#msg33729235

Congratulations to Gleb, well deserved!  Cheesy

Now, Sir, to honor you... we shall hoist you up on our shoulders in a pink tutu and parade you around the forum.
(Don't get too excited nullius, I do not believe he does erotic skype sessions. *cough*alia*cough*)  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: