Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

https://www.gofundme.com/trumpcoin-advertising-fund

Here we go fellas. Fill it up and let's get that Jones/Infowars slot. Hopefully bitbobb will come on board since he's already made the inquiry, but if not I'll contact them.

For clarification this is for 15 30 second radio adds per week.  If we need to do 10 instead of 15 that is okay.  Here is the price quote:

15 30s sounds perfect. Does this mean we have the bitbobb seal of approval on the gofundme? I'm going to raise the goal to 4500 to cover the extra.

How do we know we can trust you with that amount of money? No offense, but you do have a new account.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Krynn2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:08:13 PM

Here we go fellas. Fill it up and let's get that Jones/Infowars slot. Hopefully bitbobb will come on board since he's already made the inquiry, but if not I'll contact them.

For clarification this is for 15 30 second radio adds per week.  If we need to do 10 instead of 15 that is okay.  Here is the price quote:

15 30s sounds perfect. Does this mean we have the bitbobb seal of approval on the gofundme? I'm going to raise the goal to 4500 to cover the extra.

How do we know we can trust you with that amount of money? No offense, but you do have a new account.

I understand completely. But I'm not alone in that I'm tired of 'waiting on the devs' for every thing. I would've rather you or Bitbobb had started it, but we weren't confident that would happen.

In my defense I've held through chicken and signal, and still hold over 50k Trumpcoin, so I'd be an idiot to pocket the $4000 and not use it to help the coin.

If you or bitbobb would rather take control of the gofundme and if that's the general consensus I have no problem with that. I trust you two and have seen the effort you both put in. I just want to make sure it happens.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:17:06 PM

I understand completely. But I'm not alone in that I'm tired of 'waiting on the devs' for every thing. I would've rather you or Bitbobb had started it, but we weren't confident that would happen.

In my defense I've held through chicken and signal, and still hold over 50k Trumpcoin, so I'd be an idiot to pocket the $4000 and not use it to help the coin.

If you or bitbobb would rather take control of the gofundme and if that's the general consensus I have no problem with that. I trust you two and have seen the effort you both put in. I just want to make sure it happens.

I will suggest the "go fund me" be run by Dep.  I have seen him pay for many things out of his own pocket and I see he is dedicated to this coin like you.

He shows good judgement IMO and I have no doubt he will use any funds raised for the stated purpose they are collected under.  Thank you Krynn2 for expediting this action and your wisdom

billybobmaryjoe

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:52:26 PM

Do you really think this is going to go somewhere? What a waste of time.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:55:06 PM

Despite the sudden drop in price 2 days after election surprisingly trump coin started to rise up again and I love these kind of price fluctuation that makes me wanna more to be involved with trading.

🖤😏
Krynn2

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:22:44 PM

I will suggest the "go fund me" be run by Dep.  I have seen him pay for many things out of his own pocket and I see he is dedicated to this coin like you.

He shows good judgement IMO and I have no doubt he will use any funds raised for the stated purpose they are collected under.  Thank you Krynn2 for expediting this action and your wisdom

I agree. If i'm not mistaken he paid for the press release as well. If you want it Dep and no one has any objections, just open a new one and I'll close mine down,  or I'll try and transfer it.

But I have a feeling that you may think we might be jumping the gun with this, and may not want it at all. Am I wrong?
Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:34:56 PM

I agree. If i'm not mistaken he paid for the press release as well. If you want it Dep and no one has any objections, just open a new one and I'll close mine down,  or I'll try and transfer it.

But I have a feeling that you may think we might be jumping the gun with this, and may not want it at all. Am I wrong?
I believe we might be getting ahead of ourselves a little, we shouldn't be advertising right now because we have nothing to advertise, but we could start collecting funds now to prepare for advertising in the future.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:50:27 PM

Despite the sudden drop in price 2 days after election surprisingly trump coin started to rise up again and I love these kind of price fluctuation that makes me wanna more to be involved with trading.

I bet if trump passes away tomorrow trump coin will rise up to the skies.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:50:42 PM

Skirmant

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Such is life in crypto paradise

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:16:09 AM

The TrumpCoin android wallet is complete

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:47:06 PM

Awesome!

That is really cool..I like it! This should bring about more merchant appeal and we need some paraphernalia going and souvenirs as well. A TRUMPCOIN SHOP. Is that possible?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:57:01 PM

Awesome!

That is really cool..I like it! This should bring about more merchant appeal and we need some paraphernalia going and souvenirs as well. A TRUMPCOIN SHOP. Is that possible?  Smiley

It is not just possible but that is one of the goals!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:44:34 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:49:41 PM

Source: https://i.imgur.com/kBAmdFm.mp4

Krynn2

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:45:58 PM

Bitbobb what else does the advert deal require? At what point do they need to approve the ad, how do we know which week  is ours, etc.?  I'm going ahead with the gofundme, and if need be will share my personal info with you or Depredation if that helps with the trust issue.

I know you arent  ready for it yet Depredation but by the time we actually get it raised, you may be. Or we can raise it, then  set on the fund until it's optimal to use it , depending on the circumstances. But I don't see why we can't go ahead and fill it up.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:57:25 PM

Yesssss!  Android wallet!  Thank you Skirmant!

Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:48:46 PM

android wallet looks really good,... is staking possible for this android wallet?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:41:39 PM

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:02:25 PM

i had a higher expectations for this coin in case trump actually won
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:18:25 PM

i had a higher expectations for this coin in case trump actually won

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: