Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:29:25 PM

sorry what is an RCTR campaing?

RCTR = Re-correct The Record!

We used the twitter bot to send Trumpcoins to people who made interesting tweets as a thank you or tip!

Maybe we can again do this to bring attention to the areas that the main stream news is neglecting to report accurately.

What do you think about this?  I will put 500Trumpcoins toward this out of my personal!

can we tip journalist who are reporting on the issue?
maybe this way, they are also interested in talking about TC
KO Ken

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:31:52 PM

We used the twitter bot to send Trumpcoins to people who made interesting tweets as a thank you or tip!

Maybe we can again do this to bring attention to the areas that the main stream news is neglecting to report accurately.

What do you think about this?  I will put 500Trumpcoins toward this out of my personal!

Sounds good to me. I would help support this. I still have a couple hundred coins in my twitter bot
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:00:54 PM

Sounds good to me. I would help support this. I still have a couple hundred coins in my twitter bot

Despite not being an American I am attracted to Trumpcoin just because it looks something big in making to me.I regularly visit TrumpCoin faucet and is trying to accumulate as many of this coin as possible.
I also have a twitter account with 1700 real twitter related followers,Can I also participate in twitter bounty?What kind of tweet qualify for rewards?

DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:46:03 PM

Free Shirt!  Only Pay the Shipping!!  Click On Image Above For Link!

I dont like clicking on random links. Can you put up a thread in the good section. I will buy one from there if you are ok with using escrow.

I am not the one selling the shirts!  They are free!  You only must pay shipping of approx 7usd.  The company link for the promotion is here: http://absoluterights.com/cb/trump-shirt/?hop=ahcene001

Only 12 hours left to get your free shirt!

Did you get any?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:51:01 AM

POLITICAL NEWS   

"Clinton intenta apoderarse de la Casa Blanca por la puerta trasera"
Clinton tries to get into the White House by the back door

https://actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/225259-clinton-apoderarse-casa-blanca-puerta-trasera

The spanish version of RusiaToday is reporting about the last movements of Hillary.
I can not found the info in the english version of RT.

Any US media reporting it?
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:57:54 AM

Free Shirt!  Only Pay the Shipping!!  Click On Image Above For Link!

I dont like clicking on random links. Can you put up a thread in the good section. I will buy one from there if you are ok with using escrow.

I am not the one selling the shirts!  They are free!  You only must pay shipping of approx 7usd.  The company link for the promotion is here: http://absoluterights.com/cb/trump-shirt/?hop=ahcene001

Only 12 hours left to get your free shirt!

Did you get any?

Guys only a few hours left for the free t-shirts!  I have word that trumpcoin supporters can request more than one shirt at time of purchase and they will send many more than one shirt.  This way even you can save on shipping cost!  This is a special offer made for Trumpcoin!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:31:56 AM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:40:51 AM

POLITICAL NEWS   

Dec 6 2016

A recount has been triggered in Nevada
Nevada was provably stolen, but the state is so corrupt I don't expect much. Interesting it is happening though.

A recount of a sample of ballots has begun in Nevada, at the request of De La Fuente. Clinton won in Nevada, and De La Fuente finished last. But De La Fuente requested and paid about $14,000 last week for the recount, which he called a counterbalance to the review sought by Stein in Wisconsin.

Nevada Secretary of State spokeswoman Gail Anderson said late last week that the recount of ballots from Carson City and Douglas, Mineral, Nye and Clark counties should be completed by Monday of next week. If the sample shows a discrepancy of at least 1% for De La Fuente or Clinton, a full recount will be launched in all 17 Nevada counties. Clinton won the state by 27,202 votes over Trump, out of 1.1 million votes cast.

http://www.newsmaxtv.vegas/huuuge-nevada-voter-fraud-uncovered-worse-than-acorn/

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:03:05 PM

I still can not believe elections are being rigged in US. wtf?
un-fucking-believable
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:12:42 PM

This coin should work with MEMETIC project Smiley
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:56:12 PM

Are the free t-shirts over or can i still get one?
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:58:10 PM

Are the free t-shirts over or can i still get one?
Should still be able to get one, I just did earlier. Goto the site, it'll tell you.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:13:49 PM

Please retweet this tweet about the TrumpCoin book:

https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider/status/806272385527775233
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:22:05 PM

Link to Live video stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNNLOOP9dpk
Link to live video stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNNLOOP9dpk

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:20:37 AM

Please I would like to know when you say, ''Making America Great'' Which period in the past was America Great that now is no?

I think there was approx. 19 years in the early 1800's where the full extent of greatness was realized legally and then non legaly but still physically in reality for a longer amount of time up until about the 1890's.  But sadly most of the people at that time did not have the means to avail themselves of much more than a good life.  And since the legal side had now lost some greatness since the civil war the remedy to the people likewise suffered.  And again the encroachment followed..

And were it not for the wisdom of the framers (often called founders) of the USA we would have seen those changes (encroachments) after 1890 all but consume the private property remaining in the hands of the posterity.  But since the founders did design a system of dual sovereignty such as they did we have seen a long slide instead of a rapid decent by the states on the vested rights to land privately held which is the corner stone of American individual rights as much as the right to be left alone to associate or not be compelled to associate, and many others.  The property right as relates to land and time and property personal are all reasons why the usa was populated rapidly from 1828-1890 approx.  In fact with 25 years we became a competitor on the world stage and our economic engine was supply much of the world and shocked the competition how we achieved this so fast compared to the abilities of other nations.

That one economic achievement has many facets you can study.  One such example is the apple from new york.  And why it is called the empire state.  There was veritable world supply of apples grown in new york and the means to deliver.  The was an economic force that is easy to study.

So it comes as no surprise we get the finest trolls no doubt from the lowest houses.  And yes:  That is why all the bankers, governments and both political parties jumped all over the idea when Trump threatened just like Kennedy to unleash the full power of the money to get all of the needed reforms accomplished.  The central bankers simply will never allow the people to see examples where a free people with a real hard money supply in their hands to use will win so easily over and over again (which bit coin and Trumpcoin are arguably in most extents and like the us note proposed by Kennedy and trump would also be considered hard money and harder money) is the easiest way to see how we have been getting shafted by the gov and other private institutions for so long,.

So the greatness never really left it has been a hard fought battle that never can really be dropped by the people (it is just that the people of usa are such hard workers we can have the biggest parasites and still keep it looking like a well swept 1st world country) yet since it is one of the only 2 jobs that a legit government really has domestically is to regulate the money to include judicial review in USA and secure the borders...  And during peacetime it is the first job because obviously the country is secure if there is peace so there is no excuse to not pay attention to our economy...

The case for greatness taps into a subtle correction in the correct interpretation of law.  We are a good nation of states founded upon a good principle but we have allowed these institution to be turned into cesspools of corruption.  There is no excuse to lie to the people that we cannot afford to do things the correct way.  This boom bust cycle is both a fallacy created by those manipulating the purchasing power of soft money supplies and the political trick to get votes and look good for re-election.  Term limits and publicly audit-able transactions are two small ways to bring a lot of change.  And this is the change you have been waiting for folks.  It is time.  You need it now.  Another messenger will not be able to afford to give you the truth.  They will need someone with millions of dollars like jill stein just found whereas Trump is spending his own millions to tell America the truth it needs to hear.  That to me is great and since we all take cues from our leaders.  I would say Trump has already done more for greatness than Hillary and Stein together could and most of the past presidents' have.

I say if he is working for the people we should refund him every dollar he spent to run because the fact money is needed to run is because it is a rigged system and sometime political parties ask too much along with needing millions of dollars to run... it is not part of the constitution and since trump all ready refused a salary for us we should return his campaign money to his estate with a "thank you very much"/

Well explained Bitbobb! Great to have you on Team TrumpCoin!

Whatever you wish to think of as the "greatness period", it's been in decline over at least several decades, with the greatest amount of accelerated decay happening during the 8 years of Obama, a uber-puppet president with a fake ID and fake family and fake history installed precisely to accelerate several control agendas (the most prominent currently being the "fake news" web censorship/shadowbanning agenda) that are the inverse of the relative freedom that made America "great". If they manage to continue their globalist plans with their walking corpse aka Killary -- and "believe me" that they still intend to steal the election/presidency by any means necessary (see Bitbobb's posts elucidating their current strategy) -- it really will be the end of relative freedom in America, and any aspects of greatness will become vestigial. But of course, they will fail, and they know they are failing, hence their recent parallel mega assault on the 1st Amendment with their "fake news" ploy while stealing your "democracy" in your face.

SOMEONE SHOULD BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER BITBOBB

JUST SAYIN! He keeps on posting shit and bumping the thread with his crap. We get the fucking point. You have always been a pain in the ass for this project from day 1. Your post history proves nobody liked you in this project....

Says one who is interested only in money and is butthurt that he sold his TrumpCoins... And really, you don't suppose it's relevant to this cryptocoin if Killary/Soros manage to steal the presidency?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:59:32 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 03:10:25 AM by Bitbobb

Please I would like to know when you say, ''Making America Great'' Which period in the past was America Great that now is no?

I think there was approx. 19 years in the early 1800's where the full extent of greatness was realized legally and then non legaly but still physically in reality for a longer amount of time up until about the 1890's.  But sadly most of the people at that time did not have the means to avail themselves of much more than a good life.  And since the legal side had now lost some greatness since the civil war the remedy to the people likewise suffered.  And again the encroachment followed..

And were it not for the wisdom of the framers (often called founders) of the USA we would have seen those changes (encroachments) after 1890 all but consume the private property remaining in the hands of the posterity.  But since the founders did design a system of dual sovereignty such as they did we have seen a long slide instead of a rapid decent by the states on the vested rights to land privately held which is the corner stone of American individual rights as much as the right to be left alone to associate or not be compelled to associate, and many others.  The property right as relates to land and time and property personal are all reasons why the usa was populated rapidly from 1828-1890 approx.  In fact with 25 years we became a competitor on the world stage and our economic engine was supply much of the world and shocked the competition how we achieved this so fast compared to the abilities of other nations.

That one economic achievement has many facets you can study.  One such example is the apple from new york.  And why it is called the empire state.  There was veritable world supply of apples grown in new york and the means to deliver.  The was an economic force that is easy to study.

So it comes as no surprise we get the finest trolls no doubt from the lowest houses.  And yes:  That is why all the bankers, governments and both political parties jumped all over the idea when Trump threatened just like Kennedy to unleash the full power of the money to get all of the needed reforms accomplished.  The central bankers simply will never allow the people to see examples where a free people with a real hard money supply in their hands to use will win so easily over and over again (which bit coin and Trumpcoin are arguably in most extents and like the us note proposed by Kennedy and trump would also be considered hard money and harder money) is the easiest way to see how we have been getting shafted by the gov and other private institutions for so long,.

So the greatness never really left it has been a hard fought battle that never can really be dropped by the people (it is just that the people of usa are such hard workers we can have the biggest parasites and still keep it looking like a well swept 1st world country) yet since it is one of the only 2 jobs that a legit government really has domestically is to regulate the money to include judicial review in USA and secure the borders...  And during peacetime it is the first job because obviously the country is secure if there is peace so there is no excuse to not pay attention to our economy...

The case for greatness taps into a subtle correction in the correct interpretation of law.  We are a good nation of states founded upon a good principle but we have allowed these institution to be turned into cesspools of corruption.  There is no excuse to lie to the people that we cannot afford to do things the correct way.  This boom bust cycle is both a fallacy created by those manipulating the purchasing power of soft money supplies and the political trick to get votes and look good for re-election.  Term limits and publicly audit-able transactions are two small ways to bring a lot of change.  And this is the change you have been waiting for folks.  It is time.  You need it now.  Another messenger will not be able to afford to give you the truth.  They will need someone with millions of dollars like jill stein just found whereas Trump is spending his own millions to tell America the truth it needs to hear.  That to me is great and since we all take cues from our leaders.  I would say Trump has already done more for greatness than Hillary and Stein together could and most of the past presidents' have.

I say if he is working for the people we should refund him every dollar he spent to run because the fact money is needed to run is because it is a rigged system and sometime political parties ask too much along with needing millions of dollars to run... it is not part of the constitution and since trump all ready refused a salary for us we should return his campaign money to his estate with a "thank you very much"/

Well explained Bitbobb! Great to have you on Team TrumpCoin!

Whatever you wish to think of as the "greatness period", it's been in decline over at least several decades, with the greatest amount of accelerated decay happening during the 8 years of Obama, a uber-puppet president with a fake ID and fake family and fake history installed precisely to accelerate several control agendas (the most prominent currently being the "fake news" web censorship/shadowbanning agenda) that are the inverse of the relative freedom that made America "great". If they manage to continue their globalist plans with their walking corpse aka Killary -- and "believe me" that they still intend to steal the election/presidency by any means necessary (see Bitbobb's posts elucidating their current strategy) -- it really will be the end of relative freedom in America, and any aspects of greatness will become vestigial. But of course, they will fail, and they know they are failing, hence their recent parallel mega assault on the 1st Amendment with their "fake news" ploy while stealing your "democracy" in your face.

SOMEONE SHOULD BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER BITBOBB

JUST SAYIN! He keeps on posting shit and bumping the thread with his crap. We get the fucking point. You have always been a pain in the ass for this project from day 1. Your post history proves nobody liked you in this project....

Says one who is interested only in money and is butthurt that he sold his TrumpCoins... And really, you don't suppose it's relevant to this cryptocoin if Killary/Soros manage to steal the presidency?

Thanks for the kind words!

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:39:52 AM

I was expecting something like that, based on this: Breaking! Obama FAKE ID UPDATE! (Forged Birth Certificate) Fraud GOING PUBLIC! (Nov 17, 2016)

I thought for a long time that Trump was wrong about the birth certificate and that it was just a distraction the MSM was using. And I guess it initially was, given that it was the Hillary camp that created the birth certificate issue to beat Obama. But everything about Obama is fake.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:51:59 AM

Let's see if it keeps on changing tomorrow!  Today they added another 3K votes only for Hillary..  One more day approx and they can call a recount in Pennsylvania

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:34:38 PM

Manhunter why are you such a asshole? Still think this coin is a scam?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Krynn2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:10:25 PM

Manhunter why are you such a asshole? Still think this coin is a scam?

Lol.

Aside from this, is there any other news? Been quiet lately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: