Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:47:30 PM

I've just sign up in livecoin and is the most user friendly cryptoexchange

we need to be there

this are the coinditions to be included

If you own, develop or officially represent a coin, you may implement your coin to our Exchange by two ways. The coins implemented by the first way are in priority.

If your coin is based on bitcoin, implementation will cost 2 BTC. If your coin is based on any other technology, implementation will cost 2.5 BTC. You are to address support stuff and apply to implement a coin. Please provide the information about your coin listed below right away.
    The second way. Address our support and ask to add your coin to the vote section https://www.livecoin.net/voting/. It is free and there is no need in any data of the coin except for its name and trading symbol. After that you may ask your community to vote for your project or give paid votes by yourself (for more details see the vote section). Paid votes are not limited. The first coin in the voting list is taken under consideration to implement. The coin is implemented if it is technically available and a number of following conditions are met.

Provide the following data for your coin when applying for implementation.

Link to official git of your node.
    Link to thread at bitcointalk or any similar forum or the link to your own forum, and the link to official site of coin as well.
    Link to blockchain that must operate thoroughly.
    Make sure your git contents technical guide requisite for node compilation and setting.

The coin's developer is obliged to report all technical issues with coin, node, block explorer, and all the forks already happened in time. Likewise, reports on up-going forks have to come in advance. Developer is responsible for the case of losing the funds after forks or technical / security issues with node.

After the first consideration of your application we will offer you to transfer payment to indicated account if your coin implementation is technically available. We will start to work on your coin the next workday after we receive the funds. The coins based on bitcoin are implemented within 2-4 workdays usually. The coins based on other technologies are being implemented for a little longer period; specific period depends on your node's documentation quality and your willingness to answer quickly our technicians’ questions.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 09:45:22 PM

I've just sign up in livecoin and is the most user friendly cryptoexchange

we need to be there

Looks interesting. I'll reach out to them. I believe Trumpcoin is listed in the voting section but there are only 6 votes. We'll have to look at the other options. Thanks!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:55:29 PM

TRUMP already listed at some exchanges and i guess it doesn't need some more as of today, what it really needs is to boost the promotion and exposure thru some various ways using social media, besides TRUMP is a well-known entity and needs a small 'fire' to boost up. Cheesy

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:08:26 AM

TRUMP already listed at some exchanges and i guess it doesn't need some more as of today, what it really needs is to boost the promotion and exposure thru some various ways using social media, besides TRUMP is a well-known entity and needs a small 'fire' to boost up. Cheesy
I also agree with you.We need to promote it more instead of more exchanges.I hope we soon will have social promotion bounty and signature bounty.I hope this will bring more new adoptors Smiley

bitbullbarbados

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 12:51:50 AM

These are all wonderful ideas that have been presented and we appreciate all of them.

All of these items listed below have been created and funded by the current development team with absolutely no funding from the original Trumpcoin fund set aside from the coins' creator or other persons who had access to those funds during the coins' growth.

We continue to look for ways to promote, support and fund Trumpcoin through many different outlets. New trading Exchanges, press releases, newsletters, twitter, Facebook, blogs, interviews, etc. However, one of the most powerful ways we can get this coin exposure is by investing more ourselves and getting our friends and contacts involved in purchasing Trumpcoins. That's why we're all here right? Because we've invested ourselves and we want to see Trumpcoins value increase so we can get a profitable return on our investment. There is a devoted and dedicated team of people who will make this coin one of the top cryptocurrency investments.

Current dev team members have financed everything listed below on their own out of their pockets;
A twitter bot that is dev team funded
A bounty program that is dev team funded
Free coins at a dev team funded faucet
The RCTR-Twitter campaign that has been dev team funded
Domain names and hosting
Paper Wallets
Email services
Tech support
Awesome, creative, powerful Youtube videos
Bounties
Translations
Trumpcoin free giveaway tokens
Blockchain explorer services
Android wallet development
...and many, many other behind the scenes projects in development. Bitbull

You can contribute to the development team fund by

BTC ------- 1Mk43aGGZyp87c21zwxcqs5FNSvpAdXcH1
TRUMP -----TVnMu1k5vPbmbEUYxREkmuGark5sT8KQSU

bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:34:26 AM

Is trump planning on getting listed on poloniex?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
tripwirearmpit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:30:32 AM

Was this a ico/ipo coin?

Not to mention the leak in my roof.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:56:36 AM

This was attempted multiple times. I'm guessing poloniex does not want to list coins with a political message.

Was this a ico/ipo coin?
no.
tripwirearmpit

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:16:48 PM

This was attempted multiple times. I'm guessing poloniex does not want to list coins with a political message.

Was this a ico/ipo coin?
no.

How many coins was the premine.

Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:23:17 PM

These are all wonderful ideas that have been presented and we appreciate all of them.

All of these items listed below have been created and funded by the current development team with absolutely no funding from the original Trumpcoin fund set aside from the coins' creator or other persons who had access to those funds during the coins' growth.

We continue to look for ways to promote, support and fund Trumpcoin through many different outlets. New trading Exchanges, press releases, newsletters, twitter, Facebook, blogs, interviews, etc. However, one of the most powerful ways we can get this coin exposure is by investing more ourselves and getting our friends and contacts involved in purchasing Trumpcoins. That's why we're all here right? Because we've invested ourselves and we want to see Trumpcoins value increase so we can get a profitable return on our investment. There is a devoted and dedicated team of people who will make this coin one of the top cryptocurrency investments.

Current dev team members have financed everything listed below on their own out of their pockets;
A twitter bot that is dev team funded
A bounty program that is dev team funded
Free coins at a dev team funded faucet
The RCTR-Twitter campaign that has been dev team funded
Domain names and hosting
Paper Wallets
Email services
Tech support
Awesome, creative, powerful Youtube videos
Bounties
Translations
Trumpcoin free giveaway tokens
Blockchain explorer services
Android wallet development
...and many, many other behind the scenes projects in development. Bitbull

You can contribute to the development team fund by

BTC ------- 1Mk43aGGZyp87c21zwxcqs5FNSvpAdXcH1
TRUMP -----TVnMu1k5vPbmbEUYxREkmuGark5sT8KQSU

Are you developer of this coin?
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:32:58 PM

Sold all my trumps at 9 cents, thanks.

There are great projects with amazing ROI out there...

But this project is dead, for over half year there was only hype. Team do not have resources to get this up and it can't lift itself.

President do not need this coin, it's cool gesture to make for him, but nothing more. Smiley

All you who still hold and believe in this are naive. You are missing real opportunities.

My 2 cents. I wish this coin get $10 next year. Good luck.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:41:27 PM

But this project is dead, for over half year there was only hype. Team do not have resources to get this up and it can't lift itself.

President do not need this coin, it's cool gesture to make for him, but nothing more. Smiley

All you who still hold and believe in this are naive. You are missing real opportunities.

Thanks for your opinion.

But you're wrong.
This coin will have real world usage

bitbullbarbados

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:46:04 PM

Good bye
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:07:49 AM

I'm in and HODLING!

Trump forever!
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:09:03 AM

I'm in and HODLING!

Trump forever!

Welcome to the club, All we need now is poloniex and its liftoff time

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:40:49 AM

I also agree with you.We need to promote it more instead of more exchanges.I hope we soon will have social promotion bounty and signature bounty.I hope this will bring more new adoptors Smiley

why not get promoting yourself instead of waiting for others to give you handouts to do it?
tripwirearmpit

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:55:12 AM

why not get promoting yourself instead of waiting for others to give you handouts to do it?

Winner winner winner.

Holders dont understand that it's their responsibility to help get the word out too and not just for a bonus or a bounty.

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:53:28 AM

I hope this coin moons but outlook not so good at the moment.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:56:20 AM

Marketing is an art and science.I need some good marketing promotional tools and material to spread the word.
It is a team effort and am ready to do my bit

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:44:45 PM

I have tweeted the TrumpCoin history book to BBC related hashtags lol:

https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider/status/810600191921360897

TRUMPCOIN - MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

BOOK ON AMAZON

This was the first book published to combine Trump and cryptocurrency.  Contained within, the history of TrumpCoin is documented from the 17th of February 2016 to the 17th of October 2016 (8 months).  Also included in the book are pages of monthly primary/caucus results of the GOP and extensive lists of Donald J. Trump's speech/rally/townhall dates and venues.    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: