Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:47:42 PM

I have tweeted the TrumpCoin history book to BBC related hashtags lol:

https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider/status/810600191921360897

TRUMPCOIN - MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN

BOOK ON AMAZON

This was the first book published to combine Trump and cryptocurrency.  Contained within, the history of TrumpCoin is documented from the 17th of February 2016 to the 17th of October 2016 (8 months).  Also included in the book are pages of monthly primary/caucus results of the GOP and extensive lists of Donald J. Trump's speech/rally/townhall dates and venues.    

That's the way we should go!

Why dont we focus on BBC this week?
All tweets about Trumpcoin with BBC hashtags
Which ones are using now?
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:53:51 PM

I see some sell orders on a couple of exchanges for around 7200 sats. What boneheads! The Texas EC is about to confirm the election and lock it down for Trump and this coin will only go way up soon. Hang onto your coins!
Krynn2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:00:36 AM

I see some sell orders on a couple of exchanges for around 7200 sats. What boneheads! The Texas EC is about to confirm the election and lock it down for Trump and this coin will only go way up soon. Hang onto your coins!

He's officially elected, now what? Why is it so damn quiet around here?
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:11:30 AM

This means NOTHING for your shitcoin which trump DOESNT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE.
 this coin is a disaster, it should be deported.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 04:14:12 AM

Because this is a garbage coin pumped and dumped constantly on yobit so the devs can milk the name and community... its all flash and not going to "funding" anything besides their own pockets.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:05:39 AM

Winner winner winner.

Holders dont understand that it's their responsibility to help get the word out too and not just for a bonus or a bounty.

I'm not here to attack depredation as I hope he still has something coming up, BUT. I think you don't realize that there are a lot of holders (including me) that have been promised so much, but shown nothing. The only updates we've had the past half year were "update soon guys it's huge we just can't tell you anything about it because it's huge!". The same thing with the comment you just made. We were told countless times WE were responsible for getting this coin to take off. Hell I would gladly put in some shilling work but I first want to see something actually being developed.

Now ask yourself this: If you we're holding your TC for a good while, devs tell you there are "huge" updates coming, no details about it shared, plus people telling you to stop whining about the price not doing anything because YOU should be responsible for making this coin big while developers are making empty promises for months on end just to end up ghosting on everybody.. Would you still spam twitter/FB/whatever social media or would you decide that's it might be time to start complaining about the work that is not being done?

having said that: depredation, I sincerely hope you have something coming up and won't turn into this into the Signal7 chronicles 2.0
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

This means NOTHING for your shitcoin which trump DOESNT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE.

deported? lol
this coin will go to moon once it hits mainstream news
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

Good morning devs! how's the last 3 days been? Any developments?
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:54:46 PM

KO Ken

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:02:51 PM

Hey Tyke which has been your most successful Crypto book?
livingplanet

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:08:12 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts TRUMP!

Live chat support is now available on-site to TRUMP users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with TRUMP, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:49:59 PM

Live chat support is now available on-site to TRUMP users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with TRUMP, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

I will strongly advise not to invest in this coinitrage ponzi!!!!

I've been checking and yes, is a ponzi. Dont touch this shit!

scam!!

scam!!

Plan 1
100%
-in-
Hours
200% Total ROI

Plan 2
1% Hourly
-for-
Hours
200% Total ROI

Plan 3
7% Daily
-for-
Days
Principal Back Last Day

Plan 4
10% Daily
-for-
Days
200% Total ROI

you're everywhere sonofabitches of coinitrade
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:43:00 PM

Still watching this coin but btc is the big winner right now

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 11:55:08 PM

This shit is not being pushed up by trump news. Rather its getting scattered over the feeding zone of low educated day trading idiots who think the opposite.

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 12:08:24 AM

BTC going past $1000

This is premature statement. Is realistic but premature though.

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 12:10:36 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 01:33:37 AM by logictense

I will strongly advise not to invest in this coinitrage ponzi!!!!

I've been checking and yes, is a ponzi. Dont touch this shit!

scam!!

scam!!

Plan 1
100%
-in-
Hours
200% Total ROI

Plan 2
1% Hourly
-for-
Hours
200% Total ROI

Plan 3
7% Daily
-for-
Days
Principal Back Last Day

Plan 4
10% Daily
-for-
Days
200% Total ROI

you're everywhere sonofabitches of coinitrade

I been telling this from the day I and my logic met on this forum. To sum it up this is sorta cryptodouble ponzi. Recall, it had existed during one week in 2014 and terminated on day 8 keeping noobish monies. After which many of victims sold their bodies for cash to recoup loses.

KO Ken

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:29:10 PM

Not to sound pushy Depredation, but I think you should just tell the community what you're working on specifically. I understand not wanting to build up hype and anticipation and then having every one feel let down or scammed when things don't work out. but I think people will prefer that to " just hold on, great news coming soon". Signal has made a lot of people weary to that approach. So please share with us. but be clear that what you are doing is still in development and not solid or guaranteed.
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:30:32 PM

great coin, great future, let's make the trump coin always great again!
logictense

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:51:28 PM

Not to sound pushy Depredation, but I think you should just tell the community what you're working on specifically. I understand not wanting to build up hype and anticipation and then having every one feel let down or scammed when things don't work out. but I think people will prefer that to " just hold on, great news coming soon". Signal has made a lot of people weary to that approach. So please share with us. but be clear that what you are doing is still in development and not solid or guaranteed.

Thats the root case of my problems with genitalia-like coins. It has been said by many that Trumpcoin is associated with D. Trump, namely that he will be dropping 400 million greeny dollaridos on it when he finds time to take his ass outta presidential chair and drag himself to bank where his farther sometime in the past stored obligations of his brokerage firm. Turns out, rumors crammed this place with lies while facts presented by me and several other members were rejected by stubborn minds of bottom feeders. I cut off swelled hyperbolizations and fought lies, to let the truth out. Here are the up-to-date informations I gathered in the process of my research for truth. First off, Trump got a hemorrhoid and was ineffective in taking his butt off the chair. Secondly, nothing is being worked on. Nobody wanna curate Trumpcoin coz even Trump downgraded his support to it. Announcement is here coz nobody moved it to trashcan. I dont know who posted it but they wont be back. End of story.

Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:11:50 PM

Give me less than 24 hrs   Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: