Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54563 times)
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL TRUMP COIN THREAD

Go Here For The Real One: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

Thanks Dude... who are the thiefs and what they stole?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Go Here For The Real One: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

This is all speculation, no proof. I've been here since the very beginning. Chicken65's comments were deleted but they are extremely obnoxious and contributes nothing to the discussion. As far as I am concerned, Chicken has not contributed anything to the project ever since it's inception except a terrible website and irrational, emotional outbursts. As far as we know the lead dev Signal7 ran off with the Trumpfund. Karma will get him.

Chicken65 has been silent up until now when Trumpcoin begins its rise to prominence. What does that tell you? Chicken65 - dead silent, I mean if he really cared he would have done something when Trumpcoin was worth alot less. Make a blog, do a video? But nothing. I guess the bickering and namecalling will never stop with these egomaniacs.

Everything that you see especially the website Trumpcoin.com has been done by the current volunteer team, including the forums. No one else stepped up to the plate to take care of the coin. So make your own judgement. The proof is in the pudding. This coin is a community coin driven by the community. Always has been and always will be. We can always create a community forum or website but no one has done that outside the current team.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

Depredation colluded with Jason aka Signal7 to steal 100k Trump Fund. They were supposed to put it in Escrow which they didn't but Chicken did. What makes that worse is Jason owned three million of the coins which wasn't enough so he stole more in collusion with Depredation. I always had a weird feeling about both of them. When Chicken voiced true support for Trump these two were always cool.

Everything Chicken has done has been straight up honest. Everything Signal and Depredation has done is straight up lies. Do you believe they are going to donate to Vets like they suggest on their website. Roll Eyes Sickening money grubbers using someone else's project and Trumps name to line their already well lined pockets.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

LET'S GET ALL UNITED!!!
Jaerky

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

The real one has 260+ pages of history. This one was launched so the thief and shyster Depredation could hide from Chicken65. This is why he deletes Chickens comments when he posts here. The people running this side operation are vile creeps. They have all made serious money from a coin Chicken65 launched. They repay him by colluding, stealing, lying and attempting to take credit for launching something they have nothing to do with. They are bagholders waiting to dump millions of coins on you.  These are exactly the type of people we fought in this election. Chicken65 always had the right intentions and still has. He has not sold his half of the Trump Fund. Signal and Depredation enjoyed the fruits of their theft at the expense of this projects true intentions.

Depredation colluded with Jason aka Signal7 to steal 100k Trump Fund. They were supposed to put it in Escrow which they didn't but Chicken did. What makes that worse is Jason owned three million of the coins which wasn't enough so he stole more in collusion with Depredation. I always had a weird feeling about both of them. When Chicken voiced true support for Trump these two were always cool.

Everything Chicken has done has been straight up honest. Everything Signal and Depredation has done is straight up lies. Do you believe they are going to donate to Vets like they suggest on their website. Roll Eyes Sickening money grubbers using someone else's project and Trumps name to line their already well lined pockets.

Man I am sick and tired of this BS. You have no proof that Depredation colluded with Signal7. No proof Jason owned millions of coins either. Everything Chicken has done has been either completely incompetent and/or totally negligent. In fact many people think that Chicken worked to actively sabotage the coin's success. Yes.

I am just sick and tired of egomaniacs throwing themselves around this coin as if they own it. No one does and at least the current team doesn't claim they have ownership or will direct the coin in any capacity.

Unless you have proof then this only further divides the community.

The bottom line is that Chicken65 is an attention grabbing egomaniac that spams threads and twitter, and nothing more. I thank him for creating the coin but unless there is proof then he is only working to further sabotage the coin by having people spam these threads with divisive nonsense.

We should be talking about how Trumpcoin is making history, but as usual it's all about Chicken65.
indiemax

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

This is all speculation, no proof. I've been here since the very beginning. Chicken65's comments were deleted but they are extremely obnoxious and contributes nothing to the discussion. As far as I am concerned, Chicken has not contributed anything to the project ever since it's inception except a terrible website and irrational, emotional outbursts. As far as we know the lead dev Signal7 ran off with the Trumpfund. Karma will get him.

Chicken65 has been silent up until now when Trumpcoin begins its rise to prominence. What does that tell you? Chicken65 - dead silent, I mean if he really cared he would have done something when Trumpcoin was worth alot less. But nothing. I guess the bickering and namecalling will never stop with these egomaniacs.

Everything that you see especially the website Trumpcoin.com has been done by the current volunteer team, including the forums. No one else stepped up to the plate to take care of the coin. So make your own judgement. The proof is in the pudding. This coin is a community coin driven by the community. Always has been and always will be. We can always create a community forum or website but no one has done that outside the current team.

All the proof is on the original thread. Ask your self why Depredation launched a new thread. You say community. Where were you all when Chicken tried to bring Trump Coin owners together many times. All laughed at him for suggesting we need to create a social media army. I saw all this my self. 99% of you just sat there waiting for him to do all the work. He received almost no support from anyone. All he got was a bunch of anti Trumpers, thieves, liars and cheats most of who are now on this thread. Few of them support Trump. Come on, Depredation supported Bernie. How is he ever going to push this project forward. He wont.

The truth is Chicken never doubted Trump would won for one moment. Why he vanished for a while I don't know but I don't blame him. He got no support. He's back for good reason and I for now am glad because the original thread will be historically important. Not this crap here.
indiemax

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

More theft . Those are memes from the original thread. Get your own.
If you want to unite use the original thread. Exactly what I'm saying.
You never supported him but you steal from him.

Jaerky

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

Chicken65 has been silent up until now when Trumpcoin begins its rise to prominence. What does that tell you? Chicken65 - dead silent, I mean if he really cared he would have done something when Trumpcoin was worth alot less. But nothing. I guess the bickering and namecalling will never stop with these egomaniacs.

All the proof is on the original thread. Ask your self why Depredation launched a new thread. You say community. Where were you all when Chicken tried to bring Trump Coin owners together many times. All laughed at him for suggesting we need to create a social media army. I saw all this my self. 99% of you just sat there waiting for him to do all the work. He received almost no support from anyone. All he got was a bunch of anti Trumpers, thieves, liars and cheats most of who are now on this thread. Few of them support Trump. Come on, Depredation supported Bernie. How is he ever going to push this project forward. He wont.

The truth is Chicken never doubted Trump would won for one moment. Why he vanished for a while I don't know but I don't blame him. He got no support. He's back for good reason and I for now am glad because the original thread will be historically important. Not this crap here.

The original thread is a clusterfuck. Where did Depredation support Bernie? And yes the community did laugh at him at the suggestion of creating a "social media army." We didnt have the numbers at the time, what we needed was a solid website (which at the time was a terrible creation made by Chicken65). "99%" of a terribly small community. The numbers were not there except for people like Depredation.

What do you expect? The community tried to rally but there were only so many twitter accounts made. Remember TrumpcoinG? He was one of the few.

The truth is that Chicken65 is an attention grabbing egomaniac that wants to take credit for the coin's success. Period. And he is getting gullible people like you in here to spam this thread and talk about him when we should be talking about how Trumpcoin is going to make history. But instead its all about Chicken65 and his delusions as usual.

The community as far as I know is done with him. Go on /biz/ if you don't believe me. Hell I believe video guy (Trumpcoincontent) doesn't like him either. The irony here is that you are doing more shilling for Chicken65 than the coin itself.
Jaerky

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:49:15 PM

Here we go again with the capital bolded letters just like the summer infighting. SMH
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Here we go again with the capital bolded letters just like the summer infighting. SMH

So sad!
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

I better believe that let's all get united. I think no one steal on one's coins. The community is in controversy. Talk together and find a solution. Let's all make everything great again.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:42:20 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2017, 06:03:27 PM by Bitbobb

For information only -- originally posted by Jim Stone

Obviously we need Trump to wipe out many corruptly used spam filters if any newcomer is going to get anywhere in the alt media, I may have gotten a jump on this and become prominent but even despite that I have not been able to send E-mails for more than 4 years now from anywhere to anywhere, even from random accounts at random providers, at all. If I get a cell phone, it will work for ONE CALL and then never receive or successfully send another call, EVER. I have a huge stack of $20 cell phones from 3 years ago, when I finally gave up. I had cell phones working perfectly in the analog days, right up until 2011 when I did the Fukushima report, and then they started going to * and after 2012 have not worked at all. They want me totally SHUT UP, and the artificial intelligence recognizes, tracks, and logs everything THAT WELL.

Everyone needs to be aware of the fact that this type of thing is going on, and that today and over the next while, until Trump fixes it, that people are not ignoring you, they really did not get the call. They can easily kill a business with that. The trick they use to shut my phones off is the voice mail trick, where it pretends everyone you call goes to voice mail, and then it throws away any message you send. Incoming calls are exactly the same, the phone will NEVER ring no matter what, yet the people calling at least get a voicemail answer so they think you are an A-hole for never calling back or answering all the while there is never any voicemail message left by them as far as you see it, and no confirmation of any calls coming in whatsoever. And suddenly, when whoever is upset with you gets to see your phone, the AI listens well enough and tracks their location well enough to put everything they did, said, and sent you, right there on the screen so you look like a total ass when you really never did get it until then. If I was one of the early ones who had a cell phone when they were analog, hated the switch to digital when everyone sounded like they were chewing marbles, and then all the way through 2011 with everything perfect, I am not too stupid to use a cell phone. If you are unaware that type of sabotage is happening, it will KILL YOU. Everyone knows I don't carry a cell phone now, that is how I handled it.

Be aware of this over the next while, because it appears that a great smack down is happening now to silence the heart of America and allow the spawn of satan to take center stage as the only voice heard. Do not get angry with acquaintances over missed calls, try, try, and re-try. That did not work for me, but it might work for you.

wtf does this shit have to do with trumpcoin? keep your wacko nonsense to yourself. at least it isn't in a huge font, i suppose we can have that to be grateful of.

Yeah you are lost if you think this coin is not tied to Trump, truth and blowing the whistle on injustice!  

And the above is not from me it says from Jim Stone in bold.  Sorry I did not make it larger print so you could see that part better.

And as of today now I am in the same class as Mr. Stone.  I woke up today to find that my laptop is banned from the internet.  I tried 10 different free wifi locations and all said I have limited connectivity.  I did not have this problem yesterday.  I am now on a hotel computer business center.  I screen shot all the problems and will be uploading after inauguration.

Fact is you probably not done anything controversial in your life so you do not need this info.  But Trump is the first whistleblower president-elect since Kennedy.  and Trumpcoin is a perfect adjunct to these people like most other peoples (like bitcoin)./  So your attitude is most unwelcome by those of us who are now risking their lives for this coin and this president-elect so you can speculate and post your negative comments to me.  

I hope your bags of money made from the efforts of this 100% volunteer Trumpcoin army (community dev team) and Mr. President-elect Trump does not weigh you down!

indiemax

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:09:46 PM

BitBob, I think he's right. you post a lot of weirdness.
Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:19:06 PM

There is no text stating that this thread is official. Also, this is an unmoderated thread so I cannot delete comments. You and Chicken can continue your personal attacks on forum members, but I will continue to stay out of it and support TrumpCoin. This is a decentralized currency, no one controls it.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Is the pump over yet?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:07:16 PM

Is the pump over yet?

The pump not begun untill now.It is normal raising.The Big Pump will come in the next days.Maybe tomorrow when he is predident

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

I'm here to make sure the original thread is alive for the inauguration.  There is something important about that. Its more than money.
Jaerky

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

Is the pump over yet?

There is only one direction Trumpcoin is headed, and its not down.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

If you gonna be in the innaguration, please periscope it and let us know!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

So there is still time to donate to the first ever Trumpcoin Airdrop taking place in Washington DC!

Each member of the all volunteer Trumpcoin army (aka community dev team) has contributed..

And I can still add Trumpcoins to the airdrop wallets (which are pictured above) so donate today to make this airdrop big league!

1L9HZw7Yu6g4YnuSTE5UYMezh8fnDLzMji
btc receive address

TRphVoyxUTaPGBkCn8iqjkTRPbDXR3KZvd
Trumpcoin receive address

^now all you need is wheatpaste posters for trumpcoin!  Shocked  *epic!*

Can you periscope it? That's would be awesome and the best marketing campaing ever!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: